Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:21:07 Bug-a-boo
hey guys
 Amygdala
08:20:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Hipefully you can get it done fast
 kycantina
08:19:12 ky but it's spooky
not there yet unfortunately:(( gotta finish filling my MD and take my BE training notes
 Arachne
08:19:01 Ara/Kat
why he gotta be so ugly
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:18:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Damn...good night then i suppose XD
 kycantina
08:17:23 ky but it's spooky
Amy, 2am, workmen coming in the morning to rip my shower out so I have to be awake
 Existence
08:17:11 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Hello
 Eros & Agape
08:15:51 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Should I keep any of her pups?

-WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:15:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What time is it for you now?
 MINEOLA
08:14:08 Alfi Darky
Can I get some pricing help?
 Amygdala
08:13:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol 🤣
 kycantina
08:13:00 ky but it's spooky
Amy, but alas I can't buy more sleep ;-;
 Amygdala
08:12:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
You can always buy more moves >:)
 kycantina
08:11:18 ky but it's spooky
Amy, finished >:) of course mountains gave me an 84 enemy count as I'm about to sleep lol
 Sassy Otaku
08:04:59 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
I'm hoping to get even more wishbone soon <3
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:03:49 I eat souls, nom nom
Existence exists >:)
 Amygdala
08:01:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Awww thanks chuuya <3
 The Amethyst
07:59:28 Dart
Amethyst is moody and Wendigo tries to cheer them up but gets slapped.

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Angry

Mother and son..
 Amygdala
07:58:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Here's an idea...let me have half XD
(Just kidding)
 Sassy Otaku
07:56:23 Chuuya/Ruggie
Finally have my 20 Charon's Blessings
Now I can hoard party on tokens too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Jaguar : +5
Mamba : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    146    147    148    149    150   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 24, 2023 02:06 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: River, Astronomy (Ind), Hymir, Aoife (Ind), Storm (Ind), Hondo, Malicia, Eastern Pack

The second wolf she treated out of the two other-packers was the silver and white female. She slowly but surely applied goldenrod and horsetail to each and every one of her wounds, and was now focusing on the injury on her shoulder. Horsetail would be the best one to use for the nasty looking cut in order to prevent any infection from building up. Though, a touch of goldenrod wouldn’t hurt though.

Agreeing with her thought process, she grabs a stalk of horsetail and begins to chew it into some more paste before gently coating the wound with it. Her ears remained attentive for the slight sound this time around, ensuring that she missed no signs of discomfort from the wolf before her or the need for urgent medical care for another wolf. However, what she was not expecting was a teasing remark. A funny one at that.

Releasing a few chuckles, the medic answers, “Yes. Again. I have a feeling that it will become quite commonplace over time.”

The following questions are received just as easily as the first and cause yet another string of hearty chuckles to flow from the night-pelted female, “No, I was not. I’m the newest medic this pack recruited, after the old one disappeared. And you’re quite alright dear, it takes the edge off things. Honestly, today has been so chaotic that I haven’t been doing my usual lighthearted jokes. So, it’s nice to hear something lighthearted today.”

Glancing up to look into her eyes to gauge her current reaction, Xola spies a tiny glint of something. Ah, there it was. Pain. But it was gone a moment after, hidden by the wolf before her in an attempt to ease her worry. Most likely, anyway. Pretending not to notice, she simply answers the female’s final question.

“I am applying goldenrod and horsetail to your wounds. Goldenrod is mainly used for healing wounds in general. Kind of like a universal treatment. Horsetail is used to stop bleeding and to treat infections. And,” leaning away for a moment, she grabs what was left of her dandelion stock, “this, I am giving you now, is dandelion,” she gingerly places it in front of the female, “You’ll be needing it. It’ll ease any pain you may have once you chew on it. Oh, and – before I forget – my name is Xola. What may be yours, if you don’t mind me asking? I despise not knowing my patient’s names.”

A call for her suddenly sounds from the entrance of the den, right after the female’s response. Looking over her shoulder with a rising smile, she spies her one only son at her den’s entrance. Delighted to see him again, she trots over and presses into his chest before backing away to hear him speak his piece.

She was touched to hear that he was offering to help the scout from before to gather herbs. After all, he likely knew about where to get everything a lot more than the female did. A gracious smile spread upon her face, “Yes, that would be quite lovely. Thank you, dear.”

Hymir’s sudden shift in pace catches her off guard, after the kind offer he had just laid before her. She had not been expecting such a thing. However, this was her son, so she would have presumed that this turn would happen. She waits until the end of his rant before speaking, wishing to gather every droplet of information she could from him.

“My dear crow, I understand your concern and feelings,” she places a paw on his to hopefully calm him down to the slightest degree, “but you must understand mine. Yes, this is the responsibility as a medic, but it is also my desire to put the lives of others before my own. And I’d rather die than watch another perish where I could have something. Packmate or no. As long as there is an injured wolf in this camp, I will not rest until they are healed. Though, you are correct. I should not expend myself when I have other options. That would be reckless of me. Just like the alpha’s actions from earlier. But I promise, I won’t overwork myself. After all, I have you to order around whenever I need help.”

Screams erupt from outside, ones calling for a medic. The night-fallen female perks up in alarm at the sound, ears as tight as could be and twitching intensely. Worry strikes her heart like a thorn piercing her paw. To have something earn this much of a reaction from a packmate, it had to be dire. Though, she couldn’t help but find some annoyance in the shouting considering that they were in camp. They could have just simply found her. But, no matter. It is what it is.

Apparently, though, she wasn’t the only one annoyed by the shouting. The dark coated scout in front of her all but growled out a “what is happening now” line before heading to the source of the commotion.

“I don’t know,” she mumbles before he was out of ear shot.

Turning back into her den for a split second, she announces a quick departure and reassures them that she will be back in a bit before taking off after her son at a canter. As she approached, she could hear her beloved son making some rather harsh remarks and a multitude of complaints. Her worried expression dawns a frown at that point, disappointed in her son’s choices. But now was not the time to discipline. Something was amiss, and she had to focus on that first and foremost. But that doesn’t stop her from saying a harsh and motherly “Hymir!” upon having him within ear shot once more. Though, she was still not completely caught up.

It was then that she saw it. Blood was pooling everywhere, trailing into camp, then towards a den, and finally to where his son and two other wolves reside now. The culprit: the brindle male who had never shown up to her den.

A gasp leaves her form as she rushes over to the trio, watching as her son hoists half of the troublesome male’s form onto his back. Hymir moved before she could stand beside him, which led to her smoothly adjusting her course by turning around to walk side by side with him. From his angle, she could not see the extent of the injury (though she did know that it was on a front paw). But she dared not to adjust just yet as the method of transportation was not the most… practical at this point in time – considering that the male’s back half was practically dragging on the ground.

At her son’s sarcastic remark (that confirmed what she was already seeing before her eyes), her expression shifted to a “really?” one. But it was simply followed by a gentle sigh.

“It’s alright, my little crow. I can handle the task.”

However, it seemed as though not everyone would let the behavior slide for the time being. A sudden snarl sounds off incredibly close to them, making the medic nearly jump out of her skin. Turning to see the source, she could only watch with uncertainty and slight horror as the queen from earlier in the day took a nip out of her son. No blood was drawn, much to her relief, but Xola was damn near seeing red. The queen’s words were not helping the matter. Even if she was in the right to scold her son, the medic was not having it.

But, now was not the right time to say or do anything. So, the medic simply watched with a harsh amber gaze as the female picked up the back half of the injured wolf and began walking him to the den. She made her way to the front of the group right as they were about to enter, motioning to put the apparent beta down in a large nest. Rushing over to her stash she grabs what little she had to help. The remaining stalks of goldenrod, cobwebs to replace horsetail (since she no longer had any), some marigold as well to stop the bleeding even faster and fight against any infection that could occur, and some poppy seeds for when and if he awoke any time soon.

Picking up what she could, she transported them to the male’s form. Quickly, she got to work on stopping the bleeding. First she chewed and applied the marigold and goldenrod. She cared very little about the amount of pressure she put on the paw even if she was careful about it. She was more focused on preventing the apparent life threatening blood loss. Next, she wrapped the wound with a few cobwebs to further prevent bleeding and to soak up any that managed to flow out. Stepping away from the male, she turns to her son.

“Hymir, can you apply the rest of the cobwebs for me? I’d like to have a… chat with that queen,” she asks quietly.

Xola listens to his response before acting (murmuring a soft “thank you” at his highly probable agreement). With pinned ears and fiery eyes, she whirls around with a loud snarl that was sure to catch the attention of the entire camp. She places herself in front of the queen, leveling her amber stare with her own stormy one. She approaches her somewhat quickly, backing her out of the den and back into clearing – growling all the way.

“May I ask what right you have to scold my son,” venom drips off her words. She was practically yelling now (even if it was nothing more than an inside voice), “Your actions have done nothing to alleviate the situation of stress – just as you accused my son of. In fact,” she raises her head slightly upwards, “ none of you in this camp have done a damn thing to calm anything down and lessen my stress, except for some of my own patients, the scout, and my son – to some extent. That hunter was acting like a child. My son was disrespectful – even if he was just worried about me. And you, dear queen, lashed out at my son while he was carrying the injured!

Xola looks her straight in the eye once more, “I completely condone my son’s actions here today, but I condone yours as well! Striking out at others, no matter what they said, is not the answer to anything. Bad actions should not be reprimanded with bad actions, but good ones. At least my son didn’t aim a bite at another during this time. Can you say the same? And no, being pregnant does not give you the excuse for such actions. I know that from experience, even if I never became violent. Nothing will. At the end of the day, it is still you that made the decision. Not your condition. If you had cut my son in your fit of rage, you could have given me more work than I already have! And I’m low enough on supplies already!”

Lifting her head up, she begins addressing the rest of camp once more, “Now, all of you, sit your tails down and be quiet. Unless you are helping me at this very moment. And if you wish to help, stop taking needless risks and getting yourselves hurt. Think before you act.”

Finishing off speech, she stares the female straight in the eye and – with her usual tone – speaks once more, “I do not wish for this incident to cause any friction between us. In fact, I do wish to aid you on your journey with your pups. But, I will not stand by and let another scold my own son. Leave his discipline to me. I’m sure that you will understand that someday soon,” she glances at her belly before whirling around to make her way back to the den. Flicking her tail, she motions for her to come into the den as well. She did have to check over the queen after dealing with the others, and she wouldn’t let her anger get in the way of healing others. Besides, maybe it could give them a chance to smooth things over.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 24, 2023 04:17 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Xola *dir*

Malicia noted the medics cold glare, she returned it with her own emotionless mirror like gaze. Her audit perked forwards before swiveling back. She didnt feel bad for scolding the male, nor was it just a mothers responsibility to ensure their pups where being respectful. That was a whole pack duty, and she wasnt long winded nor wrong in her retort to the male. Banner lashing she assisted in setting the beta down where instructed her fur bristling as she listened to the medic further speak.

Though as the medic spun and forced Malicia back a few paces the female flattened her audits. The only sign of aggression she would ever show a medic, as she didnt enjoy being backed up like that. Besides that, the medic was being far more aggressive in nature even leveling their gazes. Sometimes, Malicia wondered why she hadnt just stayed a rouge. Seemed easier somedays then dealing with pack dynamics.

Malicia waited till the female was done before she sat upon her haunches... completly unphased having dropped her aggressive reaction a few moments after displaying it.

"Feel better now?"

Malicia stated evenly as she licked her chest to smooth out some fur before recentering her gaze just below optic level. Rolling her shoulders she thought her words out choosing to only reply to what needed a reply.

"Frankly, I wasnt going to blame my pregnancy. As the only issue thats been causing is periods of pain. Beyond that ive been fine. My actions where my choice and id choose them again without hesitation whether he or another young member stepped out again towards another. There was no ill will or intent to hurt him, nor would I have at any point drawn blood."

Malicia licked her maw. She then shifted into a standing position her canines baring at the exhaustion. She had only just recovered from the toxins that had been coursing through her 48hrs prior.

"Im more then willing to leave his discipline in your paws, moving forwards."

Malicia frankly wouldnt care if another disciplined her pups if they where deserving of it. Infact they would also get an ear full from her on top of what ever the other had to say. Only Illusion though, knew of her first miscarriage and she wouldnt be very giving of that information it was her closest gaurded secret.

As the medic walked away she relaxed her posture and followed behind finding a spot outside to lay. The den being far to crowded for her liking, turning she tucked her cranium under her banner as it drapped over her abdomen. A soft sigh left her maw as she shut her optics once more. The darkness welcome. Malicia really wasnt in any condition to have done any of what she did and hauling Hondo was the icing to her poorly stacked cake. Her ribs where painfully obvious the only thing that made her seem healthy where her muscles. 48hrs of toxins had ripped her body of many things, yet some how her pups survived... question was how many truelly lived.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 25, 2023 09:36 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Kimu, Bluu & Zera
Frost watched as the male came back over and started reaching for the rabbit. At his question, Frost raised an eyebrow at him. "No, the rabbit is for you. I can easily find something on my way back." He said, his tone stating that he wasn't actually hungry. Turning, he headed back to the tunnel only pausing once. Frost tilted his head back to Kimu before saying, "I suggest you stay in this main tunnel. If you hear things outside, go into that small one hidden under the vines." He nodded towards the small hidden tunnel nearby the other male. "Only something small can get into this cave so you shouldn't have to worry about a human or a coyote getting in." He finished before scampering back up the tunnel.

Frost looked around before digging a hole near the tunnel. If a predator did come sniffing around, they would check both holes, normally starting with the tunnel. Ending with the small hole, they would start to follow that scent. Rabbit blood was still on his paws so he dragged them a good bit away before washing them off in a small puddle. Quickly bounding up a tree, he started first towards the dog pack. There was no doubt that Shadow would have checked there this morning. Perhaps was even still there.

Bounding through the trees, he came to a halt when he heard something below him. Frost peeked down to see two foxes traveling. One was a grey fox and was following a blueish tint fox. The blue one seemed to be tracking something. However, he wouldn't be so worried if they hadn't been heading towards the direction he had just come from. As much as he didn't care for Muli, he would be skinned alive by Makena if something happened to her love life.

Smirking, he sat down on the branch and stared down at them before saying in a low voice, "Hello ladies. Your quite a ways from home, now aren't you?" Frost stayed on the branch for a moment longer before dropping down to a lower branch so they could get a better look at him and he them. He was almost all white now for the winter coming, with a few patches of gray. His tail flicked as it hung down while he looked down at them with a smile that could be thought in two ways. Friendly, to the extent of curious, or as a warning of being close to something dangerous.

"Welcome to Shadow Forest. Where everything makes sense only to those who live here." Frost said, giving the normal greeting line as he used to. He did not recognize the two foxes which meant they had never been around these parts. Good for spreading rumors. Frost licked his jaws, looking friendly enough to have a conversation but not enough to invite either of them onto the branch where he sat.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 25, 2023 01:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Oreithya

Medic | Raven Pack | 5 | Female | Mentions: Willow, Sundown, Injured Wolves, Xola

The alabaster female nodded sagely at the information that Eastern Pack needed help with the injured. Seems she would be returning to her duties immedietly upon her return - just how she liked it, to keep busy. She looked at her young apprentice with a rather uncommon expression, one holding fondness and a gentle demeanor, " My little sunshine, can you tend to Willow before we depart? Make sure her scrape are attended to - and then follow my scent trail to Eastern Pack. And make sure to bring some of our goldenrod and clove, I'll get some horsetail - we don't know what herbs are needed and it would be respectful to bring our own since we are helping out. " she said sagely, knowing she could trust her apprentice with her wishes. And she stood and gave him an encouraging nudge, and then shook off her pelt. The white furs making her appear bigger than she was - but she held and elegant posture about herself, and then made her way to her medic's den. And she grabbed some herbs between her teeth - willow bark, horsetail, calendula & lavander. These would be good for wounds and pain - if they were needed.

The female then made her way to the Eastern Pack. As she entered the edge of the territory and closer to the main camp, there were two things she noticed ; the scent of death and blood hung around the camp like a thick fog. She noted that this pack seemed to have loss some members - and she made a note to be very respectful, and afterwards she could begin to hear the sound of discord and her eyes narrowed. It seemed a Queen and the Medic were getting into a debate. From what she gathered, the son of the medic had been rude - but in a way trying to aleviate his mother's stress, and this female who didn't have offspring had foolishly decided it was her place to discipline another's child. She presented the herbs to Xola.

"I am Oreithya, and I have come to assit in the healing of our sick pack members, I look forward to working with you - also, my apprentice will be joining us shortly, he is assisting someone before he comes here." she said in a respectful tone, her voice firm and elegant, " I am impressed you have kept such a calm demeanor, I would say that you are lucky to have a son to care and defend you as so . . . my own children are grown and have left, I wish I were as close to mine as you are to your son. " she said kindly and with a fondness. She gave a small sigh, before looking at the Queen.

" I know I am not a member of your pack, but I happened to hear your dispute coming into camp - and I must say : as a mother, you should never attempt to discipline or scold children that aren't your own, that is the most disrepectful thing you could do. If you feel someone's child is acting out of place - you go to the parent and not the child, especially if said child is of age. If I saw someone scolding my child or disciplining them, I would think that the person was insulting my parenting methods - you may not think it a big deal, but I would say look at it from a different perspective. Sure we have a pack to help raise a child, but it is the parent's responsibiliy - not an outsider, even the immediete family has more say on the child's behavior than one not related to them by blood. An even if you didn't intended to harm when nipping him - would you appreciate someone biting your child, because I sure as hell wouldn't. " she then remained silent to hope her words sunk in.

" I am not here to create division but offer a perspective, so I hope you hear my words as you prepare to welcome your little ones into this worlds. " she said mildly before looking at Xola with an attenitve expression.

"Where may I be of assistance?" she said politely.

Edited at June 25, 2023 01:58 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 25, 2023 02:52 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Xola, Hymir, Hondo, Eastern
Violet was off collecting some herbs. Xola always wanted her herbs stocked fully, in case of an overflow of injured wolves. Violet had collected a giant maple leaf, and so far was carrying a heavy pile of horsetail and golden rod. All she needed now was dandelion and shw would pick up an extra load of cobwebs. She came up on a clear meadow, with all sorts of colorful wildflowers. I slight fog rolled through, surrounding thebpines and oaks around it. She found the dandelion patch, sitting right by a rotted out log. She laid down her leaf, opening it so the other contents wouldnt fall out. She plucked a dandelion, roots and everything from the ground. She put the dandelion between her gray paws, and chewed off both the flower and the roots. The stem was what she needed, but the roots and flowers were okay too. She put the stem into a pile by the horsetail, and mixed the roots and flowers next to it. After repeating the process fourteen times, and filling up the remainder of the maple leaf, she delicately folded the leaf back up. Making sure not to spill anything.
All Violet needed now was some cobwebs. Violet's favorite spot to find it was just up ahead on the old human hiking trail. Two pines grew almost directly on top of one another, so it was the perfect place to find them. Keeping the leaf held firmly in her jaws, she wrapped her right paw around the cobwebs, wrapping the whole strand around her paw. She then turned around and hobbled back towards camp.
When she got into camp, all she could do was gasp. There were wolves everywhere, and on top of that, there were so many injured wolves. She raced, (As fast a she could on three paws) towards the medics den. She rushed in and attempted to step over all the injured souls lying on the ground. Luckily, not stepping on anyone, made it to the supply portion of the den. Which was practically empty. Ahe unwrapped her leaf, and restocked the dandelion, horsetail, and goldenrod. There still seemed to be a little cobwebs left, and she unwrapped the delicate silk strands on the wall next to the rest of them. Ah, she had forgotten the clove, which was practically empty. She would have to get more later. How dumb of her. But for now she had to go and help Xola, who she had seen taking care of the Beta. She walked up to her mentor. "Who do you need me to treat?" She asked, but when she saw the Beta she replied. "I'll get the cobwebs and horsetail." She said, rushing back to the pile.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 25, 2023 04:35 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Ore (direct) Xola (indirect)

Upon the other entering the scene and feeling the need to further lecture the already trying to rest queen she pulled herself up from her laying position. Banner lashing she let the words roll off of her back. If he hadnt been anyones child she still would have done it, hell even if illusion decided to speak that way to another she would be throwin paws.

"Pretty sure the conversation didnt need a third partys involvment, when I already stated the rest would be in her paws moving forwards."

Turning her cranium away from the female she chuckled the sound forced as she stared forwards her optics dull and glazed from exhaustion.

"And further more to address your would I care point. No, I wouldnt care if another nipped my adult child for stepping out of line. They dont need mom to come running when they need to buck up and smarten up. Taking disipline from another is a good way to learn respect. Its not a hit on your parenting, every wolf steps out of line at some point especially those just comming into themselves. At that point they need to learn lessons on their own, whether thats how to talk or behave."

Malicia stated her tone level... holding no emotions period. Thus showing a rather dark side to her as she kept everything under the surface, making her unreadable.

"In my old pack, we all played a part in lesson teaching whether the mom was present or not. Infact in my old pack, the busy moms where normally thankful. Though, most didnt care if their pups where grown feeling they should already know better. But seems when it comes to this neck of the woods I was mistaken, we arent a team. The only team part im learning is when the medic assists the birth.. if its needed."

Her words where directed at Ore, and where not said to further offend Xola whom she offered a breif appologetic side glance. Though the not a team piece was directed at both dams, for she wasnt wrong. If Xola wasnt around and hymir was here alone without his mom, he would not have been allowed to act that way. On top of all this Malicia didnt feel like Ore had any right to interject on a converstation already done. Audits flattening she dismissed herself from the medic den area, now fully irritated and no longer in the mood for further conversation or to be checked over. Which, was clear in the way her muscles remained fully tense not a single sign of ease shown. Unlike earlier when she had relaxed after letting Xola speak. Ore had absolutly created division, as instead of leaving the matter between pack mates she had felt the need to intergect. While Malicia had already allowed Xola to speak and hadnt been disrespectful in return. Banner lashing she excited the camp. Her spot wasnt far but, she needed a break despite the way her front legs tremored.

Teeth baring in discomfort she found her spot under the tree, the only one who normally bothered her in this state that she tolerated was illusion. Laying down in a less then graceful fashion she let her cranium flop rather harshly upon the ground. Her front legs folding out infront of her before she rolled to her side with a grunt. Her firey optics where glazed over with exhuastion and her notrils flared with each tired breath. The shade offered her some escape from the suns bright rays as she allowed herself to fall asleep, after all camp wasnt very far from her. Despite being asleep her body was still tense, her breath shallow and her audits pinned. She had an underlying feeling someone.. like an annoying fly was gonna be next to disturb her. Malicia didnt envy the next soul to wake her.

Edited at June 25, 2023 06:04 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 25, 2023 07:55 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hymir

Scout | 4 Years | Male | Eastern Pack | Mentions: Xola, Violet, Malicia, Oreithya, Hondo

The younger male was already feeling bad about snapping at Storm - especially after seeing his demeanor as he walked off. He slightly pinned his ears, a contemplative look on his face. He made a note to apologize to the male later - after he'd cool down and made sure his mother was in good paws. He gave a deep sigh - one he used to ground and center himself, and hopefully cleanse his mood, but it was for nothing as he felt a sharp nip to his hindquarters and he whipped his head to give a sharp faker at the female that had the audacity to do such a thing. He wanted to bare his fangs and snarl, but he settled for an agitated glare - and swished his tail rhythmically in an annoyed manner. Once he had helped the hurt Beta Male inside the den and had made sure he was alright, he then turns to address the female and her words and actions - but then his mother entered the vicinity, and quietly asked him to do a task. He could tell by her demeanor she was livid, and it would be best for him not to argue or cause a scene. He humbly dipped his head and pinned his ears back, "Yes, Mother." He said respectfully in his usual soft tone of voice. And he silently strode past the dame. He didn't feel sorry for Malicia and what she had unleashed upon herself.

He took a stick and using it to get cobwebs, he went over to Hondo - and carefully and meticulously he applied some more cobweb. And he looked over the injuries of the male and using his tongue licked the blood that he could to see the wounds better - and then applied more of the cobwebs to the wounds. And he looked around the stores and noticed some marshmallow flowers and he chewed them up and then applied the paste to the more shallow wounds and leaving the cobwebs unattended on the deeper wounds. The marshmallow helped inflammation and heal wounds, and he wanted to immediately treat the smaller wounds and leave the larger ones to his mother. And he then heard a familiar voice and he grew a bit smug at the sight of the grey female wolf, a rare semblance of a smile on his maw.

"Oh you've finally decided to show your face, beloved," he said teasingly with an impish intention, Violet - his rival and sometimes co-conspirator, how he loved to tease her - after all she could match his quips and not get offended, " I thought you'd get lost in the meadows, again, over analyzing the flowers and herbs that you've memorized." He said with a slight snicker as he noted her full maple leaf of more herbs, " I see you don't have any clover, didn't you want to wish me good luck?" He said with a mock pout.

Edited at June 25, 2023 07:56 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 26, 2023 01:56 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Hymir, Hondo, Xola
Violet rolled her eyes at Hymir. "My dearest Hymir," she started, ooking over the Beta's injuries. "Looks like you cannot even apply herbs correctly." She finished, shaking her head. She bent down over the Beta and started to chew horsetail. Once she got it to the paste she wanted she applied it and rubbed it over the wounds. She also applied a small piece of cobwebs to cover the paste. "Horsetail will help treat the wound and make sure it wont get infected, honey." She told Hymir. "I'll leave the deep wounds to Xola, I still need to practice deep wounds." She turned towards the herb storage, and licked up three poppy seeds. "This darling helps with the pain when he awakens." She said, putting the poppyseeds on a dense oak leaf, in front of the Beta's head. "Obviously Hymir, I thought you of all wolves could treat a wound. Havent you paid attention your whole life?" She said, giving a snicker. She and Hymir were the definition of friendimes. She then walked over to Xola. "Ive treated the not so deep wounds on Hondo, he seems to be waking up, and Ive left the deeper wounds for you." She started. "Is there any other wolf you would like me to treat? Or should I go collect that clove I forgot to collect?" She didnt portray any doubt about her healing skills, even though she wasnt comfortable with treating deep wounds. She then turned back to Hymir. "Dont worry my sweet Hymir, I'll get you that clover you wanted." She said sarcastically, awaiting the medics response.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 26, 2023 02:02 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Hymir, Violet, Xola, Eastern
Hondo came in and out of conciousness while he was laid down in the medics den. He recognized Violets scent, along with more injured parties in the den. His wound throbbed as someone treated his wounds, then again as someone re-treated it. Soon the pain soothed into a small pang of pain every once in awhile. His hearing somewhat returned, hearing the normal bickering between Violet and Hymir, and the distant scent of Xola, who he continued to think about. He had never felt these feelings before, and didnt kbow what to think of them. He opened his topaz eyes for the first time, and started to make out blurry figures, which gradually became clearer as he focused on one thing at a time. His eyes soon came to rest of Xola. He chewed the poppy seeds, which made his remaining pain go away. He laid his head back on his paws, waiting for Xola to come and treat him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 26, 2023 03:02 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Kenai/M| Sv/Strays Unite| Mentions: Temari, Open
Kenai grunted rising to his feet, the trek had been long but they were finaly going to be done. Pushing his nose into his sister's side to rouse her from sleep, he walked down the damp alley way. Once his sister had joined him did he pick up the pace, quickly picking their way through the terrain. He thanked his good sense of smell for being able to avoid trouble, they arrived where they'd heard of the group being only to find it empty.
He hesitated at what seemed like the camp entrance, many smells invaided his nose causing him to scrunch his face in discomfort. They were stale however which suggested the group had moved. Frowning he began to wander around, nose just above the ground, searching for the strongest scent. Pausing by a den he lifted his head and tracked the scent to the exit, giving his sister a nod Kenai started following the trail. As the trail continued into the forest the siblings traveled on edge, the sound of their paws over the leaves the only sound was a bit unnerving.
Kenai paused as they reached a meadow, the scent of prey was strong here. But that's not why he stopped. Growling lowly he let his head sway back and forth as he circled a small area, nose almost brusing the grass as he tried to find the trail again. His tail lashed back in forth in frustration, it was too jumbled with the rank scent of wolf for his to pick it up again. Sighing roughly as he looked around, they were lost and had no scent trail to follow. 'Just great' he thought bitterly. His sister suddenly alerted him to a presence and he froze briefly, his hackles raising as he came to stand beside his sister. He would follow his sister's lead, if a fight broke out he'd be ready.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Temari/F| Gd/Stays Unite| Mentions: Kenai, Open|
Growling softly when she felt her brother prod her side, Temari sighed as she rose to her paws and roughly shook her pelt. Trotting after the darker coated male, ears pricked for the sounds of their surrounding. She kept an eye out for danger as they made the final leg of their journey, her fur itching with unease. Kenai had kept his pace slower for her benefit, being weary of her ingured leg causing her to limp uncomfortably.
Stopping just behind her brother she looked over his shoulder at the pack's camp, curious blue gaze scanning the area. The epty space was not what she had expected. Frowning as she scented the air, it seemed they had long moved from this camp. She paused watching her brother try to find a scent, he was far better than she at tracking. Noting the way he circled a den she tilted her head, "find something?" Temari questioned lifting her tail. At her brother's nod, she smiled and fell in step with him as they followed the trail.
As her paws crunched over the leaf covered forest floor, her fur prickled uncomfortably. The stillness in the air was unnerving and had her on edge, ears swivaling around at any small sound. Blue gaze searing over the meadow as her brother came to a stop. Frowning she watched the dark pelted male circle the same spot many times, he'd lost the trail. Her gaze hardened as she picked up the overpowering scent of wolf that was covering the trail, her mind realling over what might've happened. Standing stiffly she lifted her tail, silently calling her brother over as she felt eyes watching them.
Her hackles raised at the unfamilar presence that was watching, growling she turned towards the trees. Ears pinned as she lifted her tail defensive of her and her brother, "I know you're there! Come out or I'll have to make you". Her gaze icy as she scanned the trees for movement, her muscles tensed and ready to spring into action any moment. She felt Kenai step beside her, head and tail low as he prepared in case a fight broke out.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    146    147    148    149    150   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us