Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:21:07 Bug-a-boo
hey guys
 Amygdala
08:20:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Hipefully you can get it done fast
 kycantina
08:19:12 ky but it's spooky
not there yet unfortunately:(( gotta finish filling my MD and take my BE training notes
 Arachne
08:19:01 Ara/Kat
why he gotta be so ugly
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:18:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Damn...good night then i suppose XD
 kycantina
08:17:23 ky but it's spooky
Amy, 2am, workmen coming in the morning to rip my shower out so I have to be awake
 Existence
08:17:11 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Hello
 Eros & Agape
08:15:51 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Should I keep any of her pups?

-WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:15:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What time is it for you now?
 MINEOLA
08:14:08 Alfi Darky
Can I get some pricing help?
 Amygdala
08:13:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol 🤣
 kycantina
08:13:00 ky but it's spooky
Amy, but alas I can't buy more sleep ;-;
 Amygdala
08:12:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
You can always buy more moves >:)
 kycantina
08:11:18 ky but it's spooky
Amy, finished >:) of course mountains gave me an 84 enemy count as I'm about to sleep lol
 Sassy Otaku
08:04:59 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
I'm hoping to get even more wishbone soon <3
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:03:49 I eat souls, nom nom
Existence exists >:)
 Amygdala
08:01:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Awww thanks chuuya <3
 The Amethyst
07:59:28 Dart
Amethyst is moody and Wendigo tries to cheer them up but gets slapped.

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Angry

Mother and son..
 Amygdala
07:58:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Here's an idea...let me have half XD
(Just kidding)
 Sassy Otaku
07:56:23 Chuuya/Ruggie
Finally have my 20 Charon's Blessings
Now I can hoard party on tokens too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Jaguar : +5
Mamba : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    145    146    147    148    149   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 21, 2023 11:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Xola, Astro(ind)
River almost fell asleep laying on her side. She couldn't hear or see Astro near her although she knew he wasn't too pleased with being here. The medic soon joined her to treat her wounds. River stayed still for a little bit, wincing only slightly from the herbs. She was getting used to being treated. River want too sure how to feel about that.
~
As the female treated her, River said with a slightly playful tone, "Chewing out Alpha Killjoy again? You might want to do it a few times so it doesn't go in one ear and put the other." Her tone and expression was playful and would relieve Astro if he was nearby. Tensions could be high but with just the right amount of laughter, it could ease up. "I did not see you the last time I was here, are you new?" River asked before giving the female a sheepish smile. "I'm asking too many questions again aren't I? I do that a lot. But, as a good friend once told me, communication is key!"
~
Her tone suggested a cheery tone but to the practiced ear, there was a strained edge. Her shoulder hurt a lot more than it originally did which made her facade drop enough to see the pain in her eyes. She quickly hid it again, already asking another question, "Your quite good at your job. What herbs are you using?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 22, 2023 03:49 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute, Night(ind), Sundown, Ore|
Frowning as she curled up on the bedding that was pointed out, her ears pinned back in nervousness. So much had happened all at once and Brute was being so stoic through the whole ordeal, staying by her side despite his obligations to the pack. "I don't need anything, I just.." she sighed dropping her head to her paws, "hope I'm not being a burden. It's just a small scrap really, you don't have to stay with me." Willow's golden green eyes shimmered in the low light as she lamented on being useless.
"Please I'll be alright, I'm greatful for your assisstence thus far. But you should help your alpha, I'd feel bad if I kept you from doing that." Her gaze rose from the dirt floor to Brute's briefly, before returning to the ground. Her tail was curled tightly against her side as she tried to relax, yet her mind picked at her nerves. It wasn't that she was afraid of anything at the moment, but she knew that danger lurked in the forest and that's what bothered her.
She wanted to restart here, thought it was safe enough for her to heal and try again. Bur now she was questioning that idea. Willow's tail moved gently over her side, sadness bubbling up in her eyes as she was reminded of the loss she had been dealt. Her mind running in dark circles as she stared at the ground, ears swivled back in discomfort. Completly forgetting about the scrape on her leg, red starting to soak her fur and dripping onto the ground. It stung but that only seemed to further the spiral of her mind.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Aoife/F| Scout//Eastern| Mentions: Hymir, Xola, Hondo/Storm/Malicia(ind)|
Amber gaze watched the wolves moving about the camp, her pass itching to do something when she heard the medic address her. Ears perking up when the female asked her to gather some much needed herbs, causing her to nod "of course!" Quickly rising to her feet she raced for the entrance, pausing briefly when she spotted the mentioned pelt collapse in the center. However she noticed a few wolves act quickly to help the beta, she flicked her tail and turned back to the camp.
The medic did have a point, not only would it be more efficient to bring another wolf but, it would also be safer with the extra body. Her gaze burned as she searched the pack for someone to go with her, pausing on the wolf who had stepped in to help the beta. Xola's son? She presumed based on his tone. Sighing roughly there wasn't much option. Trotting over she grunted lowly to not startle him, "I need someone to go with me to gather herbs, if you're not busy of course".
She'd seen him around but had never fully caught his name, which was partially her own fault but there was nothing that could be done. She waited to hear his reasponse before nodding and starting for the forest, her tail held level behind her. Taking charge of the direction, she may not know the territory as well as he did..but she knew she could trust her sense of smell. Dropping her head to the ground she sniffed the leaves, letting the wind carry scents from further away. Carefully picking out the herbs Aoife picked her way through the undergrowth with ease, slender paws helping her traverse the terrain swiftly with ease.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 22, 2023 04:09 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
(Please ignore due to story inaccuracy, WIP an up to date for Kenai & Temari)

Edited at June 23, 2023 03:11 PM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 22, 2023 12:06 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Malicila, Hymir, Storm
As Hondo was being carried towards the medics den he was coming in and out of conciousness. His mind whirled at each heavy step of Hymir carrying him, as he recognized him by scent. He heard a murmur of voices as he was being carried, and recognized the scolding words of Malicia. He could also get a faint whiff of Storm, who seemed to be following him. The light-headedness was almost to much to handle. And soon, he fell unconscious again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 22, 2023 12:17 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow, Anora
Anora l Female l Hunter l Raven l M: Willow, Brute
He could tell she was still upset. Brute got up and went and laid behind her. He put one paw on her shoulder and laid his head softly on her neck. "Its fine." He said, trying to reassure her. "I'll stay a little while longer. To make sure yoyr okay." He suddenly heard the faint voices of Night and Anora, then saw a shadow cross the back of the medic den.
After waiting a few more moments he licked Willow's neck and farewell and got up and stepped carefully over her. He went to the entrance of the den and gave a soft hello to Anora before leaving to find Night.
Anora nodded and went and took her place at the entrance of the den. She couldnt help but notice the extra time Brute spent with Willow. It obviously meant they were mates or planning to become mates. She gave herself a quick shake. Why did you need a mate? All they do us make you weak and show everyone around you your weaknesses. She gave the ground a quick scratch as Brute came out. She nodded and soon he too was gone. She laid down, paws covering the entrance, waiting until Sundown came back.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 23, 2023 08:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Silver
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Shiva
Silver and Shiva ran through the forest after being released from camp, dodging trees and jumping logs as they headed towards the lake. Shiva took up the lead, guiding Silver through the forest until they came to a slow halt at the edge. A half meadow was in front of them, right before the lake that made up most of the southern territory. "Let's go for something smaller. We'll have to drag it all the way back to camp after all." Shiva said and Silver chuckled. Shiva scanned the lakeside, seeing no animals this early until she spotted a herd of deer.

There seemed to be a lone doe to the side of the herd and the two females exchanged a glance before moving through the trees and bushes towards it. Halfway there, the two split off with Silver going deeper into the woods to go towards the front of the deer. Shiva stayed behind, ready to scare the deer towards the other female. Silver was almost to the front when she heard a bellow behind her. She leaped out of the way barely in time as a bull moose charged her.

Silver lunged behind the moose, heading back to Shiva. The moose crashed into some tree branches, scaring the deer off. Silver yelped before jumping out of the way as the moose charged again, this time running into a tree. Shiva ran over, crashing into the moose on accident as it turned. The moose bellowed again as Silver jumped onto it's back, her claws digging into its shoulders. Before it could buck, Shiva's jaws closed around its throat.

It did buck a few times, trying to throw the two off to no avail. It thrashed a couple more times before collapsing. Silver hopped off before it landed on her. Shiva kept holding on until all life disappeared from the bull. When she let go, she panted before giving Silver an annoyed glance, "I did say small right?" Silver let out a laugh as she sat down. "Alright alright. Maybe it's not as small as you wanted it but I have an idea of taking it back to camp." Silver replied, walking towards a dead tree. The log was almost hollowed out and breaking it into two pieces was easy.

Silver dragged one over to the moose and between the two of them, they heaved the bull onto the makeshift sled. Shiva looked around while Silver hunted for some vines before wrapping it around the bull's antlers and the sled. Pulling it taunt, she said, "This should get it most of the way." Shiva looked at it before taking up the vine as well to help. "Follow me, we'll take an easier way into camp." She said, taking the lead slightly.

They made it most of the way back to camp before coming up to the training clearing. They paused for a rest and Silver looked around. "What is this place?" She asked. Shiva answered, "This is where we train. Usually a mentor will bring an apprentice here to teach them or pairs come here to spar, mainly to strengthen their skills." Silver nodded, taking a few more moments before taking up the vine again. Shiva joined them and they pulled the moose the rest of the way into camp. Pulling it over to the half eaten yak, they finally dropped the vines before making their way over to Flame to lay down.

The elder sniffed deeply before saying, "Well, we won't go hungry for a while. Mind getting me some of that yak?" Silver grinned before nuzzling her shoulder. Going back over, she tore off a piece of the yak big enough for the three of them before coming back over. The three dug in while they watched camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 24, 2023 07:58 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Frost. (Ind) Makena.
Kimulimuli gently rested his head down onto the cold concrete-like rocks, his mouth twisted in a big smirk, ignoring the jabbing remark Frost gave him. The tapping of Frost's claws as he left the den was a joy to his ears, but the strong scent that lingered due to him standing there for a while was poison to his nose. How could Makena have even liked that fox? He thought as he stood up, releasing the cold feeling of the rocks from his side and allowing his paw pads to take on the duty of enduring it as he padded over to the river, his long black claws clicking against the ground. Where has she even been today? I miss her already, and she hasn't even been gone for that long...
~
Shouting from Frost interrupted his thoughts. He got breakfast..? He thought, realizing he must've not been paying much attention to him before and only heard that he would go check on his pack. Well, I can't deny it now since he got it... He sighed as stood up, slowly walking towards the white fox. "Thank ya..." He muttered, leaning down to grab the rabbit before pausing and looking towards him, and pushing himself back up. "Did ya eat yet?" He asked, sitting down and curling his short tail his right hind leg since he couldn't reach it across both paws like a normal fox could.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 24, 2023 08:01 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Giza-Female-Wolf-Raven-M: (Dir) Mwanga. (Ind) None.
Mwanga-Male-Wolf-Raven-M: (Dir) Giza. (Ind) None.
~
Giza stirred awake, her eyelids opening to allow light into her eyes. A yawn came from her jaws as she opened them, and her tongue curled up a bit. A fluffy orange pillow underneath her began to stir awake aswell, so she moved her head off of him to let him stretch. Instead, she just pressed her cheek against his shoulder as he woke up, and she closed her eyes again. Then, she opened them and sat up, yawning again. Stretching one more time, Giza stood up and waited for Mwanga to get up. Then, he stretched and stood up just like she did. The two siblings told each other good morning as they walked out of the den when they fully woke up, walking side to side. The two were very close to each other, since they'd done everything they could've done together.
~
The two elderly siblings padded out of the den, sitting at the entrance and allowing the nice breezes to give them chills. The scents of flowers was gone due to the winter cold getting rid of them, and now it was the smell of dry leaves and branches around. Leaves blew across the camp, and the sounds of them tapping the ground was soothing. Each had their ears low, and their eyebrows smooth to assure none thought they were decided to be aggressive today.

Edited at June 24, 2023 08:06 AM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 24, 2023 08:04 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bluu-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Zera. (Ind) None.
Zera-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Bluu (Ind) None
~
Crunching leaves allowed the bloodthirsty fox to swivel her head around, her pupils dilated into long stripes and revealed more of the bright green color as she stared into the forest where the sound came from. Her black nose twitched as she scented the air, catching the smell of her sister. Her short neck fur attempted to bristle, but it was too short, so it just looked the same.
~
A low, familiar squeak came from the same direction, causing the fur on her neck to relax and stop attempting to bristle. A gray fox emerged from the forest, smiling. "Hello, Zera.." Bluu growled as her sister approached and sat next to her. "So, where's my rabbit you promised?" She chuckled as she looked back at the river she sat next to. The hesitation from her immediately let her know that the fox probably forgot. "It's okay. You don't have to. Only because your my sister." Her pupils turned as her eyes angled towards the smaller fox, giving her a moment of realization. I know why that male scent was familiar before- Memories went rushing through her head and her lips curled up in a snarl. Kimulimuli, huh? "Come on, Zera." She said, standing up and walking away. "I have a fox to kill..~"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 24, 2023 08:21 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: (Dir) Hondo. Malicia. Hymir. (Ind) Veracious. Aster.
~
Storm heard another wolf begin to approach, with a rather annoying attitude. As the wolf sarcastically commented on his behavior, he forced back a glare. He didn't appreciate that behavior much, and how audacious of that wolf to just stomp in and start commenting as if he was so much higher, and superior to him. Maybe he is? He opened his mouth to throw a snarky retort back at the other wolf, but quickly just stopped and respectfully dipped his head to the other wolf. "Apologies for my behavior, sir, I-..." He mumbled and flattened his ears against his head. Thankfully, Malicia came and began to defend him and then helped the other wolf carry the injured one. He watched them walk away and let out a sigh before turning away with his head hanging down and his ears pinned against his head. I guess maybe that's why Veracious always wanted me to learn to stand up for myself...
~
Then, he began to swiftly walk through the camp towards the corner, trying to avoid the staring before falling in his normal corner to hide from the other wolves. He happened to fall into a pile of leaves, sending them scattering everywhere, but he didn't feel like rolling in them now. He was embarrassed, and felt like everyone would look at him weird if he even let his nose enter their sight. I didn't see Aster at all. Where is she? Is she...somehow still asleep? I think she would wake up from all this noise outside. He sighed, lifting his head up and debating on looking for her, but he decided not right now.
~
~
~
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: (Dir) Storm. (Ind) None
~
The chilly breeze of the beginning winter rustled her thick orange-brown coat, and she allowed it to bristle up and help keep her warm. With the nearing of winter, she'd have to protect Storm even more to assure he gets his share of food, since some wolves may have thoughts of stealing it for themselves. I have to get back to him. She decided, standing up and walking in the direction his scent and the queen's scent lead. Leaves crunched beneath her paws as she loudly walked through the forest before breaking into a sprint, and letting out a quiet howl. Now, she didn't intend on calling the other wolves over, she was only having a good time alone.
~
Soon, the camp appeared into her sight, and she slowed her sprint down to a trot, catching her breath so she wouldn't be huffing and puffing in the camp where everyone can see, and possibly assume something is wrong. She saw two wolves carrying one wolf, and Storm walking away with his head down as he went to their corner. She let out a loud snarl at the two wolves walking away before hurrying after Storm to find him in a pile of leaves. "What happened?" She started, her hackles raised and her tail up.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    145    146    147    148    149   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us