Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:18:13 Lil Techy | Techno
-WP Click-

pulled this girlie out using a charon token
 Transcendence
12:17:32 anti gen ai
And theres a chance someone is nice enough to drop cool stuff lmao
 starmutt
12:16:40 marsh | they/it
@Sting
end of FMC haha lots of trash from some people exploring nearly nonstop for the past few days xD
 Night Shade
12:16:37 Graves | Chaos
Malcuth
That looks awesome
 Frozen Flowers
12:15:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
look what I got! :}
 Narran Park
12:15:33 Sting
why is it being flooded?
 Sassy Otaku
12:15:00 Chuuya/Ruggie
...Welp, that hurt more than I thought it would
 Malcuth
12:14:47 Wander
-WP Click-
Thoughts on her gear?
 Transcendence
12:14:26 anti gen ai
Hidden Falls Flood time guys
 Everlasting Torment
12:13:10 Anubis, Samael
Screw it if I can change my name I'm going back go broken archangel ZD
 technoblade
12:12:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Let me DM you a secret actually
 Red River Wolves
12:11:51 Redd Dead
Techno,
Now you can rest for a few months
 Transcendence
12:11:09 anti gen ai
Profits spreadsheet
 Destinations End
12:10:46 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starmutt
12:10:34 marsh | they/it
transcendence
for which part of wp though
 Transcendence
12:10:21 anti gen ai
Whelp, whos readyfor the hidden falls flooding
 Night Shade
12:10:10 Graves | Chaos
Yes? No?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
12:10:00 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

it's been over a year since I've won first in any FMC category
 Transcendence
12:09:44 anti gen ai
I should ask ubknown if she knows how to make a spreadsheet but for wp
 Red River Wolves
12:09:32 Redd Dead
Techno,
You deserve some. That end was insane

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -3
Western Rattlesnake : -2
Caiman : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    142    143    144    145    146   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 15, 2023 11:04 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Killjoy, Group by the river
Hondo was lying just outside ofbthe medic den. He was about to fall asleep when Killjoy burst out of the den, hobbling towards the woods. "Killjoy..." Was all he said before the alpha was gone in the woods. Something had to be wrong. Hondo got to his paws and bounded after Killjoy. It wasnt long before he could see the alpha malr by the river. He was about to follow Killjoy when he heard a twig snap behind him, then he heard voices farther along down the river. The scent suddenly registered in his mind. Cougar. He was about to rush towards the voices when he heard a low snarl from that direction. A tan pelt with gleaming, bloodthirsty gold eyes pushed its way through the brambles. His mind raced. There were injured wolves needed help that way, Killjoy was in the river, and the cougar in front of him. He had to protect his pack, himself, his alpha, and those wolves further down the river. The cougar opened is jaws, and was flexing his claws. Hondo returned a low growl and snapped his jaws at the cougar. He then, in what seemed like a stilupid move, ran up and claws the cougar in the face. He then turned tail and ran away from camp, the injured wolves, and Killjoy. He spribted through the undergrowth, coming up on the edge if the riverbank, where surely Killjoy could see him. With the cougar still hot on gis hunches, he sprinted towards Raven camp. He then veered towards tge river. But with every stride, the cougar breath got hotter on his hunches. Suddenly gleaming metal came in front of him. Traps! He luckily jumped over the first one. Vut tumbled and fell into a sexond farther up. Hondo was trapped. Pain rushed up his foreleg. He howled in pain. Hopefully someone would hear him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 15, 2023 09:53 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Loki, Shadow, Icicle

Quilo never really liked being laughed at after one of his “clumsy spells.” To him, it typically seemed as though the one laughing was, in a way, making fun of him. That they saw him as nothing more than a bumbling and stumbling form of entertainment… But he couldn’t help but laugh along with the scavenger behind him, as embarrassed as he was. His previous actions had been just the right amount of “silly” and “outrageous” that he couldn’t help but find them hilarious. That, and he – as per usual – just enjoyed the fact that he could make another laugh.

When the collie began to answer his previous question (from back at the camp), the husky listened intently. He stood to face him, his gaze focused and bright. He had never heard about such a role. A “medic.” Just goes to show that he had a lot to learn about this new way of life… Including how the role of “medic” actually worked.

“Really? That’s cool. Never met a magic dog before,” he grins a shining and innocent smile, tongue lolling to the side in glee. His tail wagged behind him as he waited for any more possible information on the role, but earned none.

Instead, Loki moved on to the task at hand as well as his second question. The mutt watched on as he looked around, trying to find what they were looking for. It did not take him long apparently, as he began to trot off in a specific direction and called over his shoulder for the younger canine to follow. Doing as he was told, he slowly pads his way over to the red-pelted male, looking over his shoulder to see what he was going on. The moss was located against a tree that had been nearby, and appeared to be steadily growing up its sides. This patch looked a lot healthier than anything he’d ever seen before following the pack into the woods.

The white and black pelted male watches as the canine before starts to paw at the moss, scratching off a few smaller pieces. He then begins to pick up what he can of the clumps of vegetation he had torn off, likely getting ready for whatever the next step was. Quilo tilts his head as he watches the experienced male’s movements, studying the position of his paws and the way they pressed into their surface. He mulls over this information as he observes him grabbing the bits of moss, prepared to try it himself when he has a chance.

Sure enough, Loki would soon move away from the tree and head towards the water. The husky mix takes his place at the tree once there was room and begins to study it. Slowly, he lifts his paw up to the tree – pressing his pad against the surprisingly lush and soft moss. His paw stays there for only a moment or two before he drives it down, using his claws to shave off a rather large piece of moss.

At his success, the guard puffs up his chest in pride. He had actually learned something new! Though, he didn’t have the time to truly revel in his success. He still had more to do, after all. Readjusting his posture, he leaned down and gingerly grabbed the wad of moss and “dirt” he had torn from the tree with his front teeth. Its taste was horrid. Never before had something touched his tongue that he could not stomach. Yet here he was, softly glaring down at the excuse of vegetation as though it had hurt him in some manner.

Taking a peak over his shoulder, he spies the collie mix waiting for him at the river’s edge. He was quick to join him, trotting over to stand by his side. Once again, he carefully looks on as the scavenger shows him the ropes – bending down to wet the moss and let it soak for a second or two. Picking his head up, the more experienced member instructs him to meet back at camp when he had done the same. Without another word, he watches the almost fox-like being head to their base of operation.

After a second or two of staring, the icy-eyed fellow goes to mimic his “mentor’s” actions once more. Bending down, he goes to dip his moss into the water… only to go too fast and dump his entire snout into the cool liquid, earning himself a nose full of water. The husky lifts his head up as quickly as he puts it in, sneezing out what remains of the substance from his nose. Oh, how it burned.

Completely a rather long sneezing fest, he stares down at the water with a slight glare – thinking of a different approach. It does not take too much time for him to come up with something. Using his tongue, Quilo adjusts the bundle of moss to the side of his jaw – being mindful to not break it. Looking back at the water, he proceeds to tilt his head to the side and carefully drives the moss into the water to soak. Mission success.

He stays in that position for a little longer than Loki did, just to ensure that he got as much water as he could. Or, he would have. But something caught his attention. A small giggle. It was a bit far off, but still noticeable.

His head shoots up at the sound, and he looks around wildly for any sign of life. There, on the other side of the river, stood a figure which he swears was not there before. The guard’s ears perk up at the sight. It was a large, dark-pelted wolf. And, on their back, was a small canine. One he had never seen before, but had heard of (much like wolves).

Oh, what was it called? A fox? Yeah, a fox!... I think.

Thinking nothing of any potential danger he could currently be in, Quilo begins to wag his tail at the sudden entrance. His icy eyes shone warmth, energy, and the possibility of friendship. His muscles weren’t tense in the slightest, being rather lax in appearance.

“Hello there! My name’th Quilo. What’s your nameth?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 15, 2023 10:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Quilo
Shadow watched the antics of the young male with slight humor. At least part of the pack was still having fun in this odd condition. At Icicle's giggle, the male looked up only to wag his tail. No stiffness whatsoever or wariness. Oh brother. He knew the dog pack wasn't much of fighters but this was ridiculous. Shadow flattened his ears, showing his disappointment to the male's reaction before moving slowly over to him. Icicle observed the male herself before saying, "Well, he fits right into the dog pack. Not a care in the world." Shadow sighed before addressing the male. "You must be new to the pack. I'm guessing your rank is scout or scavenger due to your reaction. If I had been another wolf or a cougar, they would have taken that as a sign of weakness." He said, pointing out everything the male had gotten wrong. He could almost remember the days he did that with Alha.
~
After a moment of listening to his response, if he had one, Shadow introduced the two of them, "I am Alpha Shadow, leader of the Shadow Forest Pack. This here on my back is Icicle. Please take me to Alpha Alha." Shadow knew where the camp was and was pretty sure that Alha would be close by but the male also needed to finish his job. "And don't forget your moss," Icicle said, laying down on Shadow's back looking slightly bored.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 17, 2023 04:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Kimu, Makena(ind)
Frost could see that the other male was obviously mad at him but ignored that fact. As he limped away, he flicked his tail, looking for something to do. Frost could tell the paw was still bothering the fox but it was plain that the fox didn't want help. At his question, Frost flattened his ears looking annoyed. He recalled their conversation before throwing that thought out. "Yes. . .she was annoying me as usual. Unlike some, I don't need anyone in my space." He said, throwing that last part out pointedly.

Huffing, he shook out his fur before licking his jaws. He was hungry. He froze for a second, wincing as he realized how long he had been from Shadow. And Icicle. Frost eyed the male before asking, "You think you can take care of yourself? Nothing can get in here. I'll get you something to eat until Makena gets back but I need to check on my pack."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 17, 2023 05:51 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Frost (Dir)
~
The annoyed face from the fox that Kimulimuli saw in the corner of his eye practically assured his idea that the other fox equally disliked him. Then, he started blabbering saying Kena was annoying and he doesn't need anyone and blah. "Makena is not annoyin'. Would ya like dem eyes bein' gone?" Muli growled as he turned his head towards the white fox, then noticing how he was beginning to be overprotective of the female. He knew she could defend herself, but he didn't want to risk it.
~
Shaking his head around, his long fur waved around until he stopped and began to lick his jaws. Then, he leaned down and began to lick his paw, which began to sting like crazy when he did and made him wince at the pain. The expected taste of blood was no longer there, which was good, but seeing the disgusting holes where the monster's teeth jammed in, was not good. It was probably enough to make you loose your appetite.
~
The white fox known as Frost began to suggest that he go and check on his pack, and Muli immediately opened his mouth to agree. "Yes, yes. Go ahead. Dey're probably very worried about ya." He quickly agreed, and was preparing to party when the fox left to make a dramatic welcome to Makena when she got back.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 19, 2023 09:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Muli
Frost huffed at the growl, a low chuckle in his throat. "She is quite annoying. You just haven't seen that side of her due to being so lovey-dovey towards each other." He said, a mocking edge in his tone. He was trying to be nice, for once, and this male was getting on his nerves. Granted, he didn't think Makena would take too kindly for him to string the male up in a net. Or take some clumps of fur of the male. Not that Muli really stood a chance in a fight.

Frost heard his agreement and gave him an odd look. "Says the fox that could be eaten by a racoon," Frost jabbed, his ears flattening disdainfully. Turning, he slipped out of the exit tunnel, taking his time to stay quiet as he got to the entrance. Looking around, he slipped into the forest before startling a rabbit. Quickly pouncing, he pinned the rabbit and killed it quickly. "That went well," he muttered to himself. He knew the tunnel was now scented with fox so it was a surprise the rabbit had been so close to the entrance.

An ear flicked to the side and he dropped the rabbit before creeping towards a half-hidden hole. The burrow was small but he lunged into it, his jaws snapping on the baby bunnies that was inside. Only three of them were in there, the mother must have been in the process of moving them. Pulling them out, he ate them quickly before picking the rabbit up again. It had only been a few minutes since he left the tunnel and he was already back at the entrance.

Frost slunk back into the den before looking around for Muli. He dropped the rabbit before saying or calling, "Breakfast is here! Come and get it."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 19, 2023 10:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Killjoy(ind), Anora(ind), Hondo, Ore, The pack(ind)
Night was waiting for a response from one of the two when Anora rushed in. He only heard a couple words but as soon as he heard his pack names, he jumped to his feet. "Ore, be ready by your den and herbs on standby. If they are close enough to the Raven camp, we will bring them back here. Await my howl if we need your assistance at the river." Night instructed before racing out into the camp. Looking around, he didn't see any of his hunters out, he knew there was a patrol near the lake so they wouldn't be much help.

Spotting Brute, he frowned as he saw Willow with him. He should be resting, not hunting. Shaking that thought away, he raced out of camp, being careful on the path down before sprinting into the forest after Anora. He couldn't catch up with her, she had too much of a headstart but he did make it down to the river. Night stood at the edge, watching the other side for a moment before noticing Killjoy come out. He either missed the group or didn't know what was going on.

Night was about to call out to him when he heard a painful howl. It was not the loudest, but it also wasn't too far away. Loping down his side of the river, he plunged in a little ways before making it to the other side. Shaking off, he followed the scuffling sounds to come to a trap. There was blood in it but there was a wolf in the one beyond it. An injured cougar stood over him, blood staining its coat.

Not bothering to stop, Night jumped over the trap and landed on the cat, surprising it. It twisted but he jumped off, narrowly avoiding a bear trap nearby and took to an S approach, weaving in between the traps as he approached. The cougar didn't like this and yowled before lunging at the male wolf. Night barreled into it, noticing how skinny it was and the way it bounced away from him. He stood over the male, snarling at the cougar. However, it didn't look like it was going to leave it's prey.

Snarling, he lunged forward, claws stretching and scratching its eyes. A more pained yowl followed before it leaped at him. He dodged out of the way, hearing the trap go off as the cougar ran into it. The cat went silent before struggling and Night looked over at it, watching as it struggled to free its back leg. Taking care to come up behind the cougar, he lunged quickly, his jaws closing around its throat. The cats yowls died away as Night dropped the now limp body. Not bothering to take it out of the trap, he picked up a few sticks and dropped them in the remaining traps.

Once done, he came back to the male, his head held high like Killjoy would have his. "Hold still," Night said gently but firmly before wedging a stick into the trap. Getting another one wedged in, he stepped on the first and opened the trap, allowing the male to get his paw out of it. Once the paw was out, he jumped back, the trap snapping closed. Turning to the other male, he said, "My name is Alpha Night, leader of the Raven Pack. I heard about an incident with the cougar by the river. Who might you be?" His tail stayed still for once as his tone stayed serious with an edge of concern. This was the second time something had happened by the river in only a matter of days. He was not losing anyone this time.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 19, 2023 10:53 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Group by River, Xola|
Illusion watched Malicia out of the corner of his eyes as he lead the group back to the camp. He sighed, and put his head down. Of course this would happen so close to winter, they needed all of their wolves to be strong.
His large paws stepped on the frozen ground, it was getting cold, he could feel it through his thick coat. A snowflake landed on his nose, causing him to sneeze. He licked his nose and looked at the limping wolves behind him. Raven wolves were such trouble.
When they reached camp, he looked into Xola's den.
"Hey Xola, we need your help." He said before going and sitting down to watch, his coat fluffed up.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Night, Group by River (ind)
Hondo grimaced as the alpha male got his leg out of the trap. He was an amazing fighter, and had luckily came by when he did. Hondo stood up, flexing his paw, and stopping when pain rushed up his leg. He bowed down at the Alpha's question. "I am Hondo, Beta Male of the Eastern Pack." He said, "Once I learned abiut the attack at the river I rushed down to help. Thats where I met that guy," he said, gesturing to the dead cougar in the trap. "I knew he'd go back and brought matters into my own paws and led him away. I didnt know about the traps in the area and got trapped in one. Thanks again." He said, giving a respectful nod of the head, but also kept his tail raised high. He hobbled around to the direction of the injured wolves. "They are that way." He said, "I'll come with you if you'd like." He said, grimicing as more pain came from his leg.
Anora l Female l Hunter l Raven l M: Group by the river
Anora couldnt really take in her surroundings, as her legs propelled her forward at amazing speeds, causing thebworld around her to be a blur. She relyed on the scent of River, and the faint murmur of the flowing river ahead. She came to the bank and out if the brush, making her seem to go faster. To anyone looking it would seem like a black blur zoominh by. She started to hear voices of itger wolves, and knew it had to be that way. She waded in the river, getting her slightly wet. Then she shot out like a rocket, towards the sounds. Eventually, she found them, she went up to River and asked, "Is everything ok?" Her voiced sounding a little worried.
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night, Willow, Sundown
Brute moved out of the way as Night ran past him. He was going to say something, but it was no use, the Alpha male was already gone. He turned back to Willow. "Its okay," he reassured her, "He'll listen later, there are much more urgent matters. We need to take you to see Sundown, he needs to see to your paw." He then nudged Willow affectionately and started walking towards Sundown's den.
(Sorry about his short post XD)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 19, 2023 02:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Hondo, Group by River, Anora, Xola
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Group, Anora, Hondo(ind)
Night nodded at the male, "It seems to be trapping season. I'm surprised they got this far up in the mountains though. Something you will have to go over with your alpha. I might also have someone that can help get rid of all the traps, just let me know." He was referring to the foxes, who knew traps the best after all? Besides, it would get them out of his fur and relieve some of the tension in the camp.

Night turned in the direction before saying, "You need to get to camp. I will help you to there." Night walked back over to the male, standing next to him if he needed help. He set out at a gentle pace, staying by the male's side if he was in need of support. It took a while but they were soon at Killjoy's camp.

River had followed the group back as best as she could without support. They had just gotten to camp when Anora came in. "Anora!" River said, looking surprised. At the question, she blinked before saying, "Yeah, I'll be okay. I sent you back for Alpha Night though, what are you doing here?" River blinked at her, looking slightly confused. Granted, Alpha Night would be a bit busy but he should have been able to come with Anora.

She saw him come in a few minutes later, helping an injured wolf. Sheesh, were they all getting injuries? So close to winter too. River gave him a sheepish smile as he left the male at a den before coming over. "And I thought you wouldn't get in trouble this morning." Night said, looking slightly annoyed. "If I went fishing, I wouldn't get in trouble. However, we didn't make it that far." River said, her ears flattening in a playful manner.

Night rolled his eyes before shaking his head. Turning, he addressed the medic female, "Send a scout when she is okay to travel. And careful, she can be a handful." The last part was in a teasing tone and his half smirk got a mock gasp from River. River giggled a moment later as Night walked past her. "Anora, it is time we leave. Astro and River will return to us soon." He said, pausing by Anora. After nodding to the rest of them, he headed out of the camp and back towards his border.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    142    143    144    145    146   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us