Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Frozen Flowers
12:15:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
look what I got! :}
 Narran Park
12:15:33 Sting
why is it being flooded?
 Sassy Otaku
12:15:00 Chuuya/Ruggie
...Welp, that hurt more than I thought it would
 Malcuth
12:14:47 Wander
-WP Click-
Thoughts on her gear?
 Transcendence
12:14:26 anti gen ai
Hidden Falls Flood time guys
 Everlasting Torment
12:13:10 Anubis, Samael
Screw it if I can change my name I'm going back go broken archangel ZD
 technoblade
12:12:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Let me DM you a secret actually
 Red River Wolves
12:11:51 Redd Dead
Techno,
Now you can rest for a few months
 Transcendence
12:11:09 anti gen ai
Profits spreadsheet
 Destinations End
12:10:46 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starmutt
12:10:34 marsh | they/it
transcendence
for which part of wp though
 Transcendence
12:10:21 anti gen ai
Whelp, whos readyfor the hidden falls flooding
 Night Shade
12:10:10 Graves | Chaos
Yes? No?

-WP Click-
 technoblade
12:10:00 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

it's been over a year since I've won first in any FMC category
 Transcendence
12:09:44 anti gen ai
I should ask ubknown if she knows how to make a spreadsheet but for wp
 Red River Wolves
12:09:32 Redd Dead
Techno,
You deserve some. That end was insane
 technoblade
12:09:27 Lil Techy | Techno
2.7k give or take, not too bad
 Transcendence
12:09:18 anti gen ai
Traffic lag for the win maybe fhhg
 technoblade
12:09:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Oh shit I should check how much I made
 Everlasting Torment
12:08:52 Anubis, Samael
I don't know I'd I should go back to broken archangel XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -3
Western Rattlesnake : -2
Caiman : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    141    142    143    144    145   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 10:00 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: His hunting patrol, River, Astro, Malicia|
Illusion had began to lead the two towards the best place to find deer this late when yowling caught his ears. His head snapped. He turned to the other two behind him.
"We need to go and find out what that is." He said, his green-golden eyes full of worry. He picked up a quick pace towards it, hoping that the others were keeping up.
He came around a tree, and saw two strange wolves, only he knew River. He didn't bother to sit as he looked around.
"River. Are you two okay?" He asked, getting the smell of Malicia. She was close. His heart fluttered as he wanted to run to her. He needed to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't right now... He chewed his cheek, wondering what to do now.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 10:17 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M: Alha|
Harry looked at the ground at the plants he'd brought... only two were the correct plant? They all looked the same. Harry's face lightened up when Alha started to tease him
"A rose for me." He heard Alha say, he smirked.
"Yep! Just for you." He blinked, giving her a evil glance as she placed it on his head. He tried to walk with it still on his head, but it fell off. He stopped and stared at it.
"Hmm. Give it to Loki, and watch his reaction." Harry said, teasingly as he carefully took the petals off of the two they needed, and took them very gently in his mouth. He didn't want to ruin them as he followed Alha back to camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 10:24 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // River // Astro

Malicias scent had been skewed due to the scents of the pelts she had been carrying. Her audits though hadnt failed her, the cougar had crossed the water... interesting. With mimimal time to react she rolled Breckens body off and dropped the elders. Malicia then spun around to see the young female from raven leap upon the cougar.. everything seemed to happen in seconds giving her no time to react or process... damn pregnancy brain. When she heard the go get her alpha she shook her cranium.

"Hes aware. Or at least will be. We have another in camp who found the bodys. But, none are in any shape to take on a cougar."

Malicia stated worry flashing through her gaze before she finally approached river. The wound was shallow but the injury seemed to cause another to worsen.

"Did the cat get anything else?"

Malicia inquired before she glared at the young soaked male.

"You young man, need to control your rage. You could have easily met your fate back there whether from drowning or from becoming crow food."

Malicia shook her cranium and turned nearly slamming into illusion. A softness returned to her as she nuzzled his neck.

"Glad your ok."

Turning she nodded to river.

"Get your pack mate to help you to our camp, seems youll be visiting again river."

She then went to the bodys and picked them back up. It didnt make sense... if the cat was starving why hadnt it eaten the wolves? Or was it starving and protecting something as well? She shooked her cranium. It made little to no sense.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 10:37 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ráðgríðr

Eastern Pack | Beta Female | Female | Mentions : Xola, Killjoy, Hondo, Injured Parties

The female gave Killjoy a deadpanned as she noticed that his mind appeared to be elsewhere for now, until she managed to recieve a reaction out of him - and she gave a soft hum of acknowledgement, and it was good to hear that he thought so highly of her, and she could help but her eyes grow softer momentarily before their usual moodiness grew back. And she tilted her head at the mention of needing to talk, and then a slight worry line grew as he mentioned members going missing and an Elder that had been missing for a long time, that was some concerning news - and she said, " Really, that is rather concerning. It might have to do with the metal bird and humans that took me and the Raven Pack's Healer, Oreithya. Hopefully, that hasn't happened again - because whatever those humans shot us with was very disorienting. And they sneak up on you before you could even notice or scent them. Not to mention, the giant bird is very noisy and not a good sound on the ears for us." she said explaining to Killjoy.

The female had been very still as Xola applied her many herbal remedies, she wasn't sure about the scent but it would help her heal. And she gained a gentler tone at his worry about the elder, "I'm sure she'll turn up - we have amazing scouts and hunters who'll find her." she said trying to ease his worry, " you bear a heavy burden alone, the least I can do is at least ease some of it for you." she said with a rare genuine tone of familiarity.

She had to giggle at his antics about not eating his herbs, "Come on sir, don't be such a pup, the herbs will do you good. How about this, I eat my poppy seeds and you eat your herbs? That way it isn't so bad?" she offered, a slight tease, but it grew earnest into a way to help him, at least before Xola got her son to hold him down, and she stuffed them down his throat.

She then heard alarm throughout the camp, about a cougar. And she had to gasp, saying, "Who else is here at camp? Available to drive off the cougar. Hymir is the only one I could think of, and is their anyone else?"

Edited at June 14, 2023 10:56 AM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 10:49 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Frost (Dir), Makena (Ind)
~
~
~
Kimulimuli was interrupted by the voice of a fox- Frost. He narrowed his eyes at the white and gray fox, letting out a slight growl. "I was simple being the stupid fox I always was." He snapped, trotting out of the water and shaking his fur out, but made sure he was far enough away so that he wouldn't coat the other fox in water. He was obviously angry, and wished the other fox would leave him alone. He gingerly held his hurt paw up as he limped away towards a corner. He had his ears pinned against his head, and his pupils were small slits. The sound of his claws clicking against the stone was quiet, but noticeable, and his tail was down, the tip barely reaching above his ankles. His tail had always been unusually short, but he never cared. It was just the way it was, and the way it always will be.
~
Kimulimuli fell down in the corner he'd slept with Makena that night, letting out a sigh. Her scent was still there, but faintly. I wonder where she went? She hasn't been back this whole morning... He growled, and draped his tail over his face, curling up as tight as he could so it would cover as much of his face as possible. Maybe Frost took her somewhere? "Have you seen Kena this morning?" He asked, lifting his head up to look at the white fox. He was worried about the vixen, but he couldn't do much about it. I could go looking for her... but I would probably get eaten by something... but does it really matter? No one would care. Makena might... she probably would.

Edited at June 14, 2023 10:50 AM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 10:50 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow, Night
Brute nodded, and followed her into the semi-lit den in front of them. He padded in next to Willow, and followed her respectful gestures, although keeping his tail nd head slightly higher then Willow's showing his ranking within the pack. Different smells wafted into his senses of smell, and he attempted to seperate them. He could smell both Sundown and Night. But he also smelled a scent he hadn't smelled in a long time, ever since the incident with the river that felt like forever ago. He looked down at his paw, which showed the long scar running up his foreleg, and he felt a little throb from the scar on his head/neck area. It was Ore! He hadnt seen ger in forever, his tail gave a slight wag, vut stopped when he remembered why they were here. "Alpha, the humans gave been setting more traps around the area. We need to alert the pack and maybe The Eastern Pack as well." He said, backing up Willow.
Anora l Female l Hunter l Raven l M: River, Group in den
Anora quickly obeyed River's orders. She took one last look at the huge cougar and turned and sprinted back to camp. It had been a great day it had seemed, until now. She sprinted up the slope, and dodged the huge pines and oaks that surrounded her. Hopefully River would be okay, River was a strong wolf but against a huge cougar? And just coming off an injury? They werent high chances. She decided she would get Night and then sprint back and assist River if needed. She svounded into camp and straight into Night's den, and almost straight into Brute. "Night." She panted, "Cougar at the river. River is going after it, but told me to get you." She said, and turned and sprinted back towards the river.

Edited at June 14, 2023 10:59 AM by Wolf Pride
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 01:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Quilo, Bardou(ind), Harry(ind)
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Harry, Quilo(ind), Bardou
Alha coughed, flattening her ears at Harry's tease before throwing him a look. "Not a chance. He's already a puppy in love, I don't need him throwing himself off a cliff for me." Alha grumbled, grabbing a few goldenrod petals before turning back towards camp. After walking for a few minutes, she got back and scanned the camp. Loki was back and waiting, Quilo must still be at the river, and Shalah was waiting by the entrance. Alha padded over to her and dropped the herbs at her paws. "There you are Shalah. That should be enough for a little while." She said and her sister smiled at her, "Thanks Alha. We can go herb hunting later tonight before winter hits. Stock what we can."

Shadow padded down the path, finally making it to the bottom. He could smell something or someone familiar at the bottom, but couldn't identify it. He could smell that there was a dog nearby. Not Alha or Harry, but definitely part of their pack. Walking to the river, he huffed slightly to let Icicle know that they were crossing. She quickly stood up and Shadow waded across, the water coming up to his shoulders. Getting to the other side, Icicle hopped onto a low-hanging branch as he shook off.

Once he was finished, she jumped back onto his back, sitting like a regal queen. "Lazy," he teased and she cackled, "Only when I wanna be." Shaking his head, he trotted down the shore until he came into sight of the dog. Male. Husky mix it looked like. Did not recognize him. And had moss, no doubt on orders from Shalah. Shadow decided to let the dog notice him as Icicle giggled on his back.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 01:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Malicia, Illusion, Astro
River opened an eye as Astro took off after the cougar. "Oh brother," she muttered before pushing herself into a sitting position. She waited for him to return, hearing the female return and at least one familiar face come. She huffed at Astro, giving a side glare, "You shouldn't have gone after it. It left. You don't chase predators." She said, looking slightly relieved to see he was okay except for a few scratches.

At the female's question, she looked back, noticing now that it must be a queen. "No, just reopened a shoulder wound from last night. Hopefully will be the last time I get thrown into a tree." River said, her normal joking coming at the end. Just because something bad happened doesn't mean you couldn't be positive. Most times. Hearing Illusion, she grinned at him, "Just getting in trouble again. What's new with you?"

River sighed at the female's comment before saying, "Well, I'm due for a visit anyway." Astro could probably see straight through her by now. She always made jokes when she was in pain and didn't want it to show. She kept grinning as if nothing was wrong. Getting to her feet, she kept her paw off the ground before limping forward. If she needed support, she knew Astro would be there. "Lead the way! Oh, and keep watch for my alpha yet again. I'm sure Anora got to him by now." She said, her ears flattening slightly as she padded forward.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 14, 2023 03:36 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Illusion, Malicia, River, Astro, dead Brecken and Cuentista (Ind)
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Brecken and Cuentista (Dir/Ind? I Dunno)
~
Storm heard a yowl in the distance, and saw Illusion begin to sprint in that same direction. He made a ninety degree turn and lept after the other wolf, darting beside him. Veracious quickly appeared on Storm's other side, her teeth bared and her ears back. Leaves crunched beneath the trio's paws as they ran at full speed through the forest. When they arrived, Storm's eyes widened at the sight. Two clearly destroyed wolves that were obviously dead, and a patrol of injured wolves he didn't know. One- a female, had blood leaking from one of her shoulder. A male soaked in water. He didn't look too injured, but he still could be. And the pregnant female who was foaming from her mouth yesterday.
~
Illusion darted over to the wolves, and seemed to be checking up on them, but Veracious had different plans. She turned over and walked towards the dead wolves, her chest rising and falling heavily due to their run earlier. She stepped up next to them, blankly staring down at their bodies as if they were useless. One was obviously the elder from before, even though her body was covered in large wounds. She had fallen on her back, but her front half was twisted awkwardly and layed against the ground on it's side. Her eyes were glazed over, and her mouth was open widely, and her tongue hung out of it. There is no hope for her... but perhaps... Then, she turned to the younger one, who was also clawed up and bleeding. Him? Leaning down, she sniffed his body and then lifted his head up, at hopes he could possibly be alive, but it was obvious he wasn't. His head only fell back down, returning to it's same spot, his eyes also pale and lifeless. A drop like that should've woken him up if he was alive... She sighed, staring at the limp wolves, her ears pinned back against her head, and her teeth bared in disgust. What a monster that cat is. And it didn't even eat them! She growled, and then noticed how stupid she probably looked. He's obviously dead. Why did I even try to wake him up? She backed away from them and sat back down.
~
Storm dashed after Illusion, noticing Veracious leave his side. He turned his head towards her, and watched her stare at the dead wolves before nudging one of them. His eyes teared up at the sight of the dead wolves, and he closed his eyelids and shook his head around a bit. Those poor wolves... I can't imagine how sad their friends and family will be to hear of their death. He turned away, and looked back towards Illusion, who was checking up on another wolf- River is her name? He walked up to her and smiled warmly at her before saying, "Are you okay, ma'am? That wound looks bad." He said, giving her a worried expression. Illusion was now by the queen and nuzzling her. Aw, are they mates? He thought, feeling slight happiness by how happy the two looked. He watched as they separated and the queen walked over to the bodies, picking them up. He quickly ran over and stopped next to her. "Hello, ma'am." He began with a warm smile. "Allow me to carry one of them? I don't want you carrying too much." He scanned the bodies, his eyes locking on the younger male. He looks to be much heavier than the elder. "Can I carry him..?" He asked, nodding at the young male on her back.

Edited at June 15, 2023 04:46 PM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 15, 2023 09:11 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Rags, Xola, group by river|
Killjoy jumped to his feet. No way that he wasn't missing out on this. He wouldn't fight... unless it came down to it. He looked over at his Beta and Medic, his mind made up.
"I'll be back, I'm sure." He said, before turning on his haunches and bolting out the door, not hearing what they said.
All he saw was the flash of trees as he went by, and his legs in front of him as he ran on. His breathing was heavy, and his legs felt like they could give out under him, it didn't help with his sprain.
Killjoy lifted his nose to the air to sniff it, and caught the smell of a cougar. His ears flicked back, his mind flashing to the horror scene of Shadow killing a family of leopards.. A shiver ran through him as he fought his burning lungs to breathe.
Somehow, he'd gone around the group that he didn't know was there. He found himself standing at the river bank, looking around. It was all quiet. He'd said he wouldn't fight after all..
He stopped to lap at some water before sniffing around.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    141    142    143    144    145   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us