Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Seraphim
02:21:41 Sera (She/Her)
Nyx: I knew I remembered you without the mod text too! xD Any of the other OGs still around? Y'all remember Sherlock?
 Voxtexy
02:21:41 Vox
Nyx,
It hurts my soul when I find the perfect one and it's blurry lol

PFF- 20?? My max so far has been 13mb, if I remember correctly lol

I love me some good ol' feral designs, even though I hardly ever actually use them for writing or roleplaying lmao
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I think tokotas were the wolf bear dogs

Felvargs are the dire wolves with lots of norse influence

What a fine line lol
 Mistress Nyx
02:19:13 
Seraphim:
Ahh, welcome back! You were here two years before I became a mod too :')

Vox:
Ooh that's definitely another thing, the blurriness always gets to me.

I had one that i had to resize from 20+ mb. Why? 😭 I dont even think it was a huge art piece either.

You make me want a feral wolf design and i havent bought a feral in so so long :')
 starmutt
02:18:01 marsh | they/it
tokotas and felvargs are just the same to me lol
 Nevermore.
02:17:58 Never/Nev
Sassy
I must have missed it, thank you!
 starmutt
02:17:24 marsh | they/it
i love how many longterm canine species are just Big Dog
 Sassy Otaku
02:17:22 Chuuya/Ruggie
Vox
I kinda figured that was the case :') I just got curious
 Voxtexy
02:16:56 Vox
No cap on talents, just tapped out at 1k since that was 6k apples down the drain lmao
 Voxtexy
02:16:26 Vox
Nyx,
I somehow immediately figure out backgrounds for mine, but finding one that is the proper size/won't be blurry is my only gripe lol

Goshhh, that'd be so nice. I think I've only ever had files that were at least 6mb. I'd be so mad if I had files that close to the max MB size xD
 Seraphim
02:16:17 Sera (She/Her)
Nyx - I played from 2016-2020, just came back! My old user was The Oncoming Storm
 Sassy Otaku
02:15:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
Eve said it in chat earlier
 Nevermore.
02:15:33 Never/Nev
Is the boost release for sure on the 23rd? ;~;
 Sassy Otaku
02:15:13 Chuuya/Ruggie
I've got a random question now
Is there a limit to how many talents a wolf can have? Or is 1k more a...player-made limit, because of how expensive it is?
 Caeruleum
02:15:04 Cae, Blue
Bear dawgs
 Transcendence
02:14:36 anti gen ai
Big big dogs
-Click-

-Click-
 Mistress Nyx
02:14:34 
Seraphim;
I've been around every year though? Are you just coming back? ;-;

Cae:
I forgot we were getting a new boost. Good thing ive been hoarding my mush as of late.
 Mistress Nyx
02:13:09 
Vox:
I love coding, dont get me wrong, but sometimes I *stress* literally for hours over the background image for my characters T-T

I wish Toyhouse would upgrade from the 4 mb size :') i have to resize so many that are like...
4.01 mb in size and i get so frustrated
 Transcendence
02:13:07 anti gen ai
Outside of that I just like to look at Felvarg designs and I have like 2
 Broken Archangel
02:12:55 Samael, Fallen, Arch
im back XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Cougar : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    139    140    141    142    143   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 11, 2023 10:24 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Rags, Xola|
Killjoy sat in his corner sulking. He huffed as he looked around, annoyed. He had more important things to be doing.. His ear flicked as he heard a faint conversation. He lifted his nose to the air, his blue eyes slightly narrowed in a judgy way. Icy eyes surveyed the area, taking in everything. He was looking for one thing, an escape route. Always be prepared.
He felt a bump, and he turned to Rags, his ears perked, wondering why she'd done that. A way to tell him that there was danger? Being friendly? Getting his attention? What ever is was, he was alert now, but still sitting.
"Have you finally chosen your lady to lead by your side or is that something else I've missed? And you'll have to catch me up on everything ; also if you even thought of having a new Beta Female, just know I will be challenging for my position when better, but I doubt that." His blue eyes traveled from the Beta female to the herbs behind her, wondering if he could name any of them.... Lavender.... maybe Ginger? He didn't know anything else.
"Hmm? Oh. Nothing much has changed." He said, his face straight, mind wanting to run another way. He blinked, and looked into her eyes. "No Beta can replace you." He said, smiling at her before turning away, thinking. "Although, we do have a lot to talk about. We've been having wolves disapearing a lot lately. I am wondering if it's because of the all extra activitys in the area. I haven't seen Cuestine in a bit," He flashed her a worried look for the elder, "I am very worried about dear old Cuestine."
He stopped talking to watch Xola do her job. His face was a still as a stone, only the tip of his tail flicked. He sniffed the air. Yep. She was indeed using Lavender and Ginger. He'd been right. Killjoy listened quietly as she told him what was wrong. Just a sprain. Good. He could still hunt with a sprained paw, just nothing too big.
"Chew on the dandelions while I look over your leg. It should ease your pain." He gave the dandelion a glare that one would think that there was beef between it and the Alpha. His ear flicked as he began to chew it slowly.
He spit it out at the bitter taste, coughing afterwards.
"Oh god no. I am not eating that." He said, his muzzle wrinkled, turning his nose up at it like a pup. He lifted his paw, and growled slightly when pressure was applied, stopping himself from snapping at her, knowing very well that he'd get his butt beat for it. He took the Lavender a bit better, chewing on the sweeter herb then the posion she'd just tried to give him.
He looked over at Rags.
"I think that's it." He said, looking down at his paws .
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 12:38 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic's Apprentice|Raven|M: Ore, Night|
Sundown stood up fully to his... pathetic size, and faced Night, his tail still slightly tucked between his legs.
"I'm sorry." He muttered, before his golden eyes turned to his Alpha from his paws as he listened to what he had to say.
"I really hope Ore comes back.." He said, his eyes on the ground again, ears back sadly. He stood there in silence, feeling the loss of only wolf that felt like family when he heard a voice.
His heart rose to his mouth. Was he sleeped deprived? Was he going crazy? He was afraid to turn around, scared that Ore really wasn't going to be there, and he'd look bad. Sundown tried to take in a deep breath, but it turned into a shaky breath.
I will not panic. I will turn around, and Ore will be standing there. He tried to tell himself.
Sundown turned around, wanting to cry happily when he saw her. His Ore. He yipped with glee, and quickly was at her side.
"Ore! Ore! Ore!" From tired, and worried Medic to a puppy in one second. He burried his nose into her fur, taking in her familier scent.
"Don't ever leave me again." He whispered into her fur, closing his eyes, and feeling at peace as the faint smell of herbs mixed with her scent soaked into his nose.
He stepped back, looking her over. "I wanted to go and find you.... But my tracking skill's aren't great." Sundown hung his head in shame. He would never make it as a Scout or Hunter. A rabbit would kill him.
"Tell me everything." He demanded, sitting down in front of her, not wanting her to leave his sight again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 08:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Harry
Alha breathed in the scent of the forest as she snuffled around the ground. Hearing Harry's question, she lifted her head to give him a playful smile. "Not paying attention again? What could possibly have distracted you?" Alha said, knowing full well that there was plenty of things to be distracted by. She grinned before her face softened back into a serious expression. "Shalah needs more marigold and goldenrod. We are looking for an orange flower - that's marigold. But we don't want the flower itself, we need its leaves." Alha explained, turning back to trot towards the hunting meadow.

She only knew what the two was because she was the only one to help her sister find them most of the time. That was also the only two herbs that were easy to remember. As they were walking, Alha started talking again, this time about goldenrod, "The second is a yellow plant that looks like an upside down willow tree but without the trunk. We need both buds and leaves from that one."

Arriving at the hunting grounds, she perked her ears, taking in the sounds and making sure no humans were about before dashing into the small meadow. Snuffling through the plants, she found marigold quickly and plucked some leaves gently from the source. Goldenrod, however, would be closer to the river so they would get that in a bit. "Just look for marigold right now! Goldenrod wouldn't be found this inland. It typically grows near a river." She called over to Harry, before going back to looking for the marigold plants.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 08:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Astro, Anora
River yipped in surprise when Astro pounced on her before kicking him off. Still acting like a pup even after Flame's outburst yesterday. Typical Astro. River shook her head, sitting back up before hearing his belated question. She grinned, "I do indeed. This time, let's not scare away the fish." She winked at him giggling before stretching. She looked around before hearing Anora come over. River smiled at the female before saying, "The rest of the hunters are still sleeping. They snooze, they lose. They will have to wait until later to go out. We're going fishing if you would like to join us."

River grinned before saying, "Let's head down to the river first. I would rather not run into anything this morning." She flattened her ears at the last part, still annoyed that a yak almost squashed her the day before. Luckily, it couldn't do it again as it was in the center of their food pile. She was sure though that it's herd mates would do the same thing though.

River shook out her pelt before playful bumping shoulders with Astro. "Keep up!" She called behind her as she broke into a run, heading down the main path with ease. Reaching the bottom, she took off in a fast lope, not quite reaching a sprint. She didn't want to lose the others and, as much as she hated to admit it, her shoulder was bothering her a little bit. Flicking her ears, she bounded forward, slowing down or speeding up every so often to playfully nip the other two.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 09:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Ore, Sundown, Bardou(ind)
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Ore(ind), Sundown(ind), Anya(ind)
Flame flicked an ear, falling back to sleep for a while before waking up again. Anya was nowhere to be found which bothered her so she got up and walked over to the entrance. Pressing her fur to the cliff wall, she made her way steadily down to the bottom. She could hear River's voice, taking a patrol out fishing it would seem. She waited until the group was gone before making her way over to where they had been. Flame didn't quite know what to do as she had missed Anya, unsure of where she was too, and the rest of her pack was nowhere to be found. Oh that's right, Shadow and Icicle went to check on the Stray pack.

Night had just finished giving his statement when a familiar scent rolled into his den. Looking up, he saw Ore coming towards him and he relaxed. His head dropped slightly before he fixed his posture but it was clear that there was concern and relieved to see her. At her comment, Night dipped his head respectfully, "A few injuries, nothing too serious. Although, your apprentice has done a wonderful job in treating them." He said, mainly relieved to see her. His pack was coming home, and for that, he was thankful. The only other face he would love to see right about now was his betas. He hadn't seen Bardou for a while and that was a worrying note.

Night let the two reunite before saying, "There has been a few changes since your leave. The Shadow Forest Pack is sheltering with us for the time being. They consist of four wolves including an elder and mother with pup, and two foxes. No one is to show hostility towards the foxes as they are part of that pack. Thankfully, they stay around Alpha Shadow mainly and don't stir up trouble. I believe you met Alpha Shadow once." He let her take in these details before continuing, "The humans have expanded their borders, slowly destroying the forest below the mountains. Which is why Alpha Shadow's pack is with us. Defenses has been set up, curtesy of the foxes but we must make sure we are ready if they do get past them."

"On top of the human problem, we have had another problem. There has been an increase in predators in the mountains, mainly down at the lake. With the predators also comes a variety of prey it seems, which may be a good thing but it also means more injuries. No pack member is to go out alone, pairs and groups are preferred. I do not want you or Sundown going out alone, at least one hunter or scout needs to go out with you if you need supplies." Night finished, thinking he covered it all. If he hadn't, he would go over it with her in a bit.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 09:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Muli, Makena(ind)
Frost trotted down the tunnel before coming back to the main cave. He noticed right away that the male was awake. Padding over to him, he sat down a couple feet away before looking at the male with a neutral look. He wasn't quite sure whether to pity the male or be angry with him. Muli was so difficult to speak to as he didn't exactly speak 'fox'. Fox being traps, being mean and tricky, sarcastic, having a sense of humor. Tricky just being said, coming up with trap ideas without any mercy. Something Makena could do in a heartbeat.

From their position, he could hear a few distant screams as the humans most likely found the hornet's and bee's nests. He smiled inwardly to himself before yawning. Looking back at Muli, Frost said evenly, "So. . .you ran away from Makena because she didn't know how to tell you she loved you?" His tone stated that he was not particularly pleased about the situation.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 10:21 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M:Alha|
Harry listened to Alha, his ear flicked. Orange herbs? His mind thought back to his farm, orange herbs grew like crazy over there, too bad they weren't closer. He always needed to watch the sheep with them.
He trotted behind her, not a care in the world at the moment, but once they reached a meadow, it wasn't time to play anymore. His black nose got driven into the ground as he began to sniff, trying to recall the scent from the farm. Harry caught a faint scent of it, and followed it. He found some, and picked it. They could get the petals later, this was the best way to carry it.
He trotted back over to Alha with about five different orange plants in his mouth, but only two were the correct ones. He placed them on the ground, and sat by them, waiting for her to tell him if he found any at all.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 11:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Harry
Alha finished with two more plants before trotting back to meet Harry. She almost spit out her mouthful of herbs when she saw he had simply picked them up. Oh dear. She dropped the leaves before sighing, "Harry. We are not here to pick flowers. We just need the leaves." She said, giving him a gentle glance before sorting through the flowers. Two weeds, a pretty nice orange rose and two marigold plants. She took the leaves off them and placed them in her pile before picking the rose up daintly. She gave Harry a mock love glance before teasing, "Aww what a gentleman. A rose for me? Your too kind."

She giggled afterwards before placing it on his head. "There perfect." She said, chuckling at how ridiculous he looked. "Let's go towards the river bank for goldenrod. For them, take the petals and the leaves. Leave the plant!" She said, getting serious again as she picked up the leaves and headed back towards the forest. She was going at an odd angle so that she would end up by the river first.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 04:35 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
Brute was starting to get worried that maybe Willow woyldnt come back when all of a sudden he heard her bark. He immeadiatly got to his paws and bounded into the woods where he had heard her bark. "Willow!" He howled as he ran into the woods. "I'm coming!" He dodged trees and jumped over streams. He burst through a last patch if brambles, most sticking to his coyote like pelt, when he saw Willow. He stopped by her side and started panting. "Are you okay?" Hr asked, his face scrunched in worry. He looked at the human trap at her paws. He cocked his head in curiousity. Then hos attention turned to her paw. "We need to take you back to Sundown." He said urgently. "I don't want to see it get infected." He said, and gave her ear an affectionate lick.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 12, 2023 04:35 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anora l Female l Hunter l Raven l M: River, Astro
Anora watched as the two played together. "Yeah, I'll tag along." She said, it had been awhile since she had hunted, and even tasted fish. She wasnt really in the playful mood, but watching the two of them play put her in a better mood. But once she bumped Astro and yelled keep up Anora just had to chip in. She bounded off after them easily overtaking Astro whule giving him a playful bump on the shoylder. She was startung to gain on River. Then she noticed that she was actually having fun. She allowed her tounge to loll out of her mouth as she bounded after River, nipping playfully at her tail. What could ruin this perfect moment? She thought. She suddenly noticed something shiny in front of River. When it registered it was too late. "Traps!" She yelled as Anora's paw got stuck in the bear trap.

Edited at June 12, 2023 04:45 PM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    139    140    141    142    143   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us