Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:25:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Besie you up for some pvp?

I am done with explore so i can focus on quests
 Caeruleum
04:22:10 Cae, Blue
LOL big mood
 Amygdala
04:21:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You better remember this one...i not doing this again lol
(Untill next FMC maybee)🤣
 Caeruleum
04:20:44 Cae, Blue
you did so well beloved, im so proud of you *^*
 Amygdala
04:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
It said i had one enemy left but i know i didn't leave anyone out. I even uset the map but it showed no empty tiles or enemies so i donr know
 Amygdala
04:19:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay 3h sleep gang XD

I got top 10 in spirit ancestor and wrestling and second in hunting so i am really happy with this FMC
 Caeruleum
04:18:14 Cae, Blue
swamp as well?? because of forest enemies dipping??
 Amygdala
04:17:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Happend to me with badgers yesterday and i had to restart swamp because of that too
 Caeruleum
04:17:15 Cae, Blue
3h sleep gang!! i also got just 3h LMAO

second place stonks! congrats!! i somehow landed in top 25 for both wrestling and howling so 2k mush bagged ^^
 Caeruleum
04:16:11 Cae, Blue
tile shows cerberus, battle shows gwyn. why is this event so broken :')
 Amygdala
04:16:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Awww bestie <3
Anyway i got 3h of sleep so i am kinda tired but i did get second place in hunting so yay XD
 Caeruleum
04:15:04 Cae, Blue
amy, beasts have good taste..? :')
 Caeruleum
04:14:39 Cae, Blue
87 enemies left. accidentally skipped over wolverines, they disappeared. gonna have to restart sobs
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I letrally have 400+ other stuff but NO
They had to take the best one
 Caeruleum
04:12:37 Cae, Blue
not charons D:

doing good, just battle training lol. hows you, love?
 Caeruleum
04:12:12 Cae, Blue
nooo
 Amygdala
04:12:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey cae how are you?
 Amygdala
04:10:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Out of all the stuff in my relic hole the bloody animals had to steal one of my charon's blessings 😭
 Caeruleum
04:07:29 Cae, Blue
morning amy <3
 Mistress Nyx
04:03:28 
It was a doctor 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    138    139    140    141    142   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 8, 2023 10:47 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ráðgríðr & Hymir

Eastern Pack Members | Beta Female & Scout | Female & Male | Mentions : Each Other, Xola, Killjoy, Hondo
The female had to give an annoyed huff at being fussed over. Her ears flattening in a discomforting manner - she nearly jerked back at the sudden intrusion of her personal space ; her ears flat against her skull and her lips were curled in distaste. She wanted to snarl and snap at the female for being so close, but that wouldn't be very nice considering she was a medic. But she was rather overwhelmed and a bit unsettled - if anything if she laid down, she would probably be so much better than she was currently. The female turned her icy blue gaze to the female saying, " A pleasure, I'm Ráðgríðr, the long lost Beta Female of this pack. " she said with a formal tone, " nice to see a . . uh- er, new face. I wonder what else's has happened since I've been gone." And she loooked at Killjoy saying, " Well, good to see you too boss man. Didn't think you could get rid of me that easily? Takes more than some metal bird and some darn skinless humans to get this girl. Though a mountain lion might come to a close second." She said with a slight wince as she moved.
"Easy, madam." the younger male rumbled beside her, his soft voice a warning, yet his gaze was fondly looking at the medic and her little snapping at the Beta Male. Ráðgríðr had to give an amused snort, " I like her, she has spirit. " with a unusually good natured tone of voice - it was rare for her to give a compliment about someone and to actually be amused by them as well. So that would be a first and something rather new to her.

"Xola," Hymir said rather amused at his mother, leaving the Beta Female to the Beta Males hands, and he gently brushed against his dam with a teasing expression on his face as he cheekily licked her muzzle, " you wrinkle that pretty little face of yours, you'll get worry lines - my dear raven." He said teasing as he gave her a mock serious look, " Oh dear, I fear you already have gained to many and have grown old, from stressing yourself out about these pesky pack mates of ours. " he said with a lazy and impish intentions, and he purposely gave a searing glare to Beta Male. How dare he think that he was worthy of his mother. Hmph, he better prove himself, and not hurt his mother or he would face his wrath. And he purposely stood close to his mother, not many knew that they were mother and son - and he likes to keep it that way ; it helps him chew out the undesirable suitors that may even dare approach his darling mother.

Ráðgríðr watched the two with silence and looked at Killjoy and moved closer to him and gave him a rather uncommonly playful bump and a teasing look, "Have you finally chosen your lady to lead by your side or is that something else I've missed? And you'll have to catch me up on everything ; also if you even thought of having a new Beta Female, just know I will be challenging for my position when better, but I doubt that. " she said with confidence and coolness, " anyone who knew her - knew that she was rather protective of her position and she wouldn't eat anyone take it from her sleeping.

Edited at June 8, 2023 10:50 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 9, 2023 10:11 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M:Alha, Qulio, Loki|
Harry had his head down on his legs that were stretched out infront of him. His eyes were slightly closed as his thick brown fur kept him warm. His small ear flicked as he lifed his head. The new guard was heading towards him. His face was straight, and his eyes were annoyed.
He sighed as the young male sat next to him, gazing up at him like a puppy. His face softened for a bit as he saw his sister in this dog. He could just imagine her soft brown eyes, gentle voice, and playful bows and barks. Harry then remembered that he was annoyed, and looked away, his heart hurting for all that he'd lost.
I won't throw myself a pitty party. He told himself. Not like anyone else needed to know that he still hadn't forgiven wolves for taking his whole world away. At least he knew that in one minute his whole world could change, either for the better or the worst. Great life skills!
Harry was aware of what was going on. He knew that there was a wolf in his camp. He didn't like it, but he wasn't to move unless she did anything first. Going against his former training of kill anything that moves close to your flock. Harry glanced at the younger male again. He seemed so excited to be here. His tail was wagging as he ate.
"I'm Quilo! It's nice to meet you Loki!" Harry blinked. Odd name, not that he was one to talk. Who names a dog Harry anyways? His sister had a weird name as well, but he couldn't bring himself to think of it.
Harry stood up, wanting to do something. He was sniffing at the ground, acting like he'd found something, but it really was just dirt. His head snapped up when he heard Alha call for him. He was alert now as he picked up a short sprint to catch up with his Alpha.
As he fell into place next to her, he thought to ask where they were going. He'd just rushed into danger without thinking... As always. Dumb ole' Harry, he should start to use his brain more, after all, a head as large as his has room for quite a large brain.
"Where are we going?" He asked, wanting to look at her, but looking at where he was going. His clumsy paws didn't need any help getting themselves caught on something. He was alert, and ready for nearly everything that she would throw his way.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 9, 2023 10:11 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Apprentice Medic|Raven|M: Brute, Willow, Night|
Sundown looked over at Willow as she join him and Brute. He glanced off to the side, his anxiety spiking as she got closer. He didn't like new wolves. His golden eyes were slightly wider, and his tail stopped wagging, and went down to protect his back legs.
He looked back over.
Brute hunt? I- I His mind went blank as he just stared at the ground, shutting down. His stomach felt like it had just been thrown off of a 100 foot cliff. He tried to ignore the sinking feeling as he woke back up.
"Uhh." He looked at the Beta, scanning him over again, trying to not look at the Queen. It wasn't that he didn't like her- he just prefered his space.
"Sure Brute, just please do be careful, and if you get hurt again, I won't let you leave camp again." He said, giving his friend a worried look.
Once the two were gone, he sat off to the side of the camp, trying to learn all of the new wolves names. He didn't want to ask for a name when healing them. Then he'd have to talk more, the horror!
There is S... S... Silver. Flame is the elder, Shadow- He saw him leaving Night's den, and remembered that he had wanted to speak to him. His ears flicked back, did he do something wrong? A bunch of bad things that he may have done flashed through his head as he walked towards Night's den.
He paced outside of it, trying to convince himself to go in.
I can go in! I will go in! In five seconds. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Five more.. He let out his breath, and found his courge.
" Alpha Night?" He called into the den before stepping him. His back legs were shaking. As one could say, he was shaking in his boots.
He laid down infront of the Alpha, and put his muzzle into the dirt.
"I am so sorry for whatever I did wrong." He said, tail tucked between his quivering legs, and pressed against his belly.

Edited at June 9, 2023 10:23 AM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 9, 2023 12:29 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Sundown, Willow
Brute smiled at Sundown, "Thanks buddy. I won't get hurt." He said, and took off towards the woods with Willow at his side. He enjoyed having her around, and was beginning to truly like her. He felt that Fallon would have wanted him to move on. He licked her ear, "Lets get hunting." He said, "You take the left," he said, flicking his tail bro the left, "I'll tale the right. Then we meet in the middle, or by this oak tree, and can chat, if you'd like." He said with a smile, he gave her an affectionate nudge and ran iff towards the right.
He soon caught the scent of rabbit and took off, legs churning. It veered off to a stream and he followed, clearing it in a single leap. He saw the fluffy white of it tail, and chased it into the undergrowth. He easily caught it in a single snap of his jaws. He then picked up the furry limp body in his jaws and followed his scent back to the oak tree. He remained there waiting for Willow to come back with her catch.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 9, 2023 07:46 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Sundown, Ore(ind)
Night was resting in his den when he heard Sundown call. Ah yes, he needed his shoulder looked at this morning. The apprentice probably saw him with Shadow earlier so he was checking up on him. Night got up to start padding over to the male when he saw what Sundown was doing. Groveling would be the word for it but he never made his wolves do that. He was not that kind of alpha.

Hearing the statement, Night blinked before huffing, "Get up Sundown, you did nothing wrong. Your not in trouble." Once the male had gotten up, Night sat down, his tail laying by his side. He blinked gently at the male before saying, "It has come to my attention that Ore has not been at camp or at her responsibilities. You have been our main medic for the last few days, and I believe that you shall stay that way. I have taken a patrol out to find her, which provided that she is not in the territory or Alpha Shadow's territory." He let this sink in, his ears tilting to take in the camp sounds.

"If Ore is to return in a few days, she will take over her responsibilities of medic. Until that happens, you are the temporary medic of the pack. I understand that you did not get a full apprenticeship, however, if you need any advice, our new truce with the Strays United Pack is always right down the medic's path." Night continued, watching Sundown for his reaction. He was unsure if the apprentice was ready for the job but they didn't have much of a choice at the moment. "If you hurry, you can catch up to Alpha Shadow and he can introduce you to the Strays United medic. I believe he took the medic's path to get down there." Night added, remembering that Shadow had said he was going to check on the dog pack.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 9, 2023 09:49 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Sundown, Brute, Open|
Her ears tilted back against her head as she watched Sundown pad away, she felt bad for making him nervous and made a note to apologize later. As she trotted beside Brute her heart sored, nerves getting the best of her with being alone with the beta. She flinched slightly being caught off guard by his action, "I..alright, sounds good" her voiced wavered the smallest bit. Slipping off to the left with soft steps, gliding through the undegrowth with her nose close to the ground.
Finally catching a scent Willow spotted a vole, keeping low to the ground she crept up on the creature. Getting close enough she lept over a tree root, sinking her teeth into the tender flesh. As her paws hit the ground the leaves shifted and she felt herself slip, twisting as she hit the ground with a grunt. Shaking her pelt as she stood her gaze going to the limp body of the vole, pausing as she noticed a piece of metal hidden under the leaves. Growling softly she recognised what the device was, having seen them in her former home.
Turning she scanned the woods, scenting for Brute. Letting out a loud bark, Willow called out to him. Returning to the trap she prodded the edge carefully to reveal the whole thing, lowering her head to pick up a stick. Skillfully tilting her head she used the stick to set off the trap, sharp metal teeth snapping shut. Willow glared at the human device, ignoring the sting off a scratch on her front paw. She had just missed setting the trap off when she pounced on the vole, yet had not avoided scraping her front leg over the sharp metal. She rested a paw beside the dead vole, willing herself to be calm.

Edited at June 9, 2023 09:50 PM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 9, 2023 10:32 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oreithya
The Medic | Raven Pack | Mentions: Sundown, Night

A alabaster figure moved swiftly through the forest, her paws thudding against the earth in fury and fervor - aching to return to the place that she called home. It was such a pity she had been stole, along with that autumn-colored female - but the two had helped each other escape and she could thank the female later if the time came. But, right now she had more urgent matters at hand - a pack with a inexperienced and young medic, one who was prone to being skittish and unsure of himself. Oh, she absolutely had faith in her little apprentice - but, she wasn't sure he could handle all the pressure and responsibility all on his own. So she had to make it home quickly, before something major happened - if it hadn't already transpired. The dame gave a huff of annoyance as she paused in her quest - her golden eyes, analyzing the landscape and making note of any strange scents and plants near her home. But she was most certainly almost home from the smell of it. But it smelled odd, unfamiliar, even. It was like their was an intermixed scent with her own pack - and she didn't quite know if she liked that.

The chill air nipped and hissed angrily at her as she slowly made her descent from her hill - the smell of freshly unturned earth flooding her nose, and coolness being a welcome to her aching paws. As she breathed slowly, she could see her own breath - it was cold, and getting colder by the minute. She gave a sniff and found a rather fresh scent trail - that of her faithful little apprentice, it was a bit older but still fresh. And so she began tracking it back to the pack, most would agree that if she had not had healing laws - the dame would've made a fine warrior or hunter of sort ; yet she chose to stay near her plants.

She was coming closer and closer to her camp, and she spotted the Alpha himself and her apprentice talking. And she gave an uncommonly relived sigh - and she picked up her pace, her long fluffed tail swaying slightly as she approached. Her demeanor serious and professional as she approached the two, yet her footsteps light and ominous as ever - always such a quiet entrance for her. She gave the two a look, wondering what they were discussing before she spoke to them.

" Good day, Alpha Night. I hope my fellow pack members haven't fallen into illness with my unforeseen absence. " she said, her voice chill like the air surrounding her, the wind seeming to emphasize her cold aura, as she leisurely sat down with a rather stoic expression.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 10, 2023 05:22 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
(Decided to restart this character, seeing as she hadn't been able to interact with anyone)
|Aoife/F| Scout//Eastern| Mentions: Eastern Camp, Open|
Shaking the dirt from her red coat, Aoife looked out at the camp. Watching silently from where she lay in the shade, her back pressed against the rock of the shallow den. Ears twitching as she listened to the movements outside, grunting softly she pulled herself to her paws. She caught the scent of snow on the wind and sighed, winter was fast approaching and with it the bitter cold. Glancing around the area as she emerged, orange orbs making not of the wolves moving about. She recognised some yet others were unfamiliar to those she'd been introduced to, a frown covered her face as she sat down.
Aoife had been aware things were not the best, but it appeared worse than she had thought. She had survived an avalanch that had wipped out her former pack, and having made a long journey to be here. She just hoped that this wouldn't be temporary, the wolves here were kind and had welcomed her. Aoife shook her head as she stared at the ground, no she'd do what was needed to keep her new home safe. Yet she hadn't been given any orders, as a scout she had expected to be sent on patrol or something. Shifting her postion slightly to give her side a rest, her gaze traveled to the others she could see. Choosing to watch patiently, alert and ready should they need her.

Edited at June 10, 2023 05:23 AM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 10, 2023 07:28 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bluu-Female-Fox-M: Zera
Zera-Female-Fox-M: Bluu
~
Bluu stirred awake, feeling a cold breeze blowing into her den, along with the sound of leaves rustling around in it. Hm. It appears I'm going to struggle these next few months. With an irritated huff, she stood up and slid out of the den, taking in the nice view. The trees seemed to have little leaves now, and most were fallen on the ground and blowing where the breeze tells them to. Oh well. She thought.
Though today she didn't care about the sight, but the old scent of a male and a female fox that was in their den when they first arrived at it. The male's scent was familiar, but she couldn't remember who it was. Then that's when she remembered- Zera. Quickly turning around, she peered into the den and saw her sister's gray fur. With a sigh, she turned around and began to sniff the air, trying to track the scent. It was too old, and made an abrupt stop under a tree with an old puddle of blood. Hmph. Someone else got to them before I did. She thought, irritated. I wanted to fight.
Then, she turned in the direction a nearby river was at, and trotted over there. Weird. She thought before forgetting the two foxes and just walking towards a nice refreshing drink. The sound of the water rushing was peaceful. Too peaceful for Bluu. She growled, pinning her ears back when she leaned down to lap up the water, looking at her reflection in the crystalline clear water.

Edited at June 10, 2023 07:32 AM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 10, 2023 10:27 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Hymir, Malicia (Ind), Killjoy, Hondo, Ráðgríðr, Open

At the call of her name, the medic glaces over her shoulder – her eyes landing on the familiar face of her son. She smiles gently at her son who was now brushing up against her side and licking her muzzle. She returns this gesture with a small chuckle and brushes up against his cheek in return. However, at the notice of his teasing expression, she grows suspicious… only to gawk at his words, looking him up and down as if he had said something scandalous. Though, his following statement – told with a false look of seriousness – broke her from this staring.

“Hymir,” she scolds quietly, playfully shoving into his side, “you should know better than to say such things!”

The dark coated wolf tried her best to sound serious despite the good-natured push. Really, she did. But she couldn’t help but let some amusement sink into her works. Leave it to her son to lighten the mood for her. She was glad for this though. The stress was becoming a bit much, but it was nothing she couldn’t handle.

“After all, you’re one of those pesky pack mates, my little crow,” she noses his snout playfully. Suddenly, she pulls back, staring at him with false-shock filled orbs. “Wait, is that a gray hair I see there? My dear, how could you have aged past your own mother,” her tone was filled with amusement as she spoke.

Movement caught her eye after her “retort.” Looking past her son as best she could, she spotted another unfamiliar coat had entered the scene. And – per usual – Xola could sense that she was needed. Her striking eyes were quick to land on her belly, watching how it moved as she slipped into a den and out of sight. No normal wolf had that round of a belly. She had to be a queen. And – considering the appearance of her current state – both her and her unborn pups would need to get a check up. She just hoped that the female would trust her enough to do so, since she had never seen her around before.

Another lost wolf returning, maybe? Then again, I still don’t know anyone in camp…

“Hymir, dear, would you mind going after the female who just entered the den? That one,” she nods her head in that direction, “I have a hunch that she will need to be looked over. That much stress on a queen is not healthy for her or her pups.”

The night-fallen female presses into Hymir’s side and nuzzles his neck slightly before trotting the rest of her way to the den – not waiting for an answer. She had other wolves to heal, after all. And as important as a queen was, she had to focus on the alpha and long-lost beta first.

Entering her den, she begins to nose around her possible required herbs and items. Goldenrod, horsetail, cobwebs, poppyseeds, ginger, clove, and the like. She only pauses momentarily to instruct the two betas and Killjoy (even if he had yet to enter) to their respective areas before quickly going back to her previous task – mumbling to herself about what herbs she could use and for what purpose. Slowly but surely she divides them into smaller piles, reflecting what both of her current patients would or could be getting and leaving out those that she was unsure about. Goldenrod, horsetail, and a bundle of poppy seeds with a side of cobwebs (just in case) for the autumn coated female, and dandelion for the dark pelted alpha.

The new male’s words startle her out of her thoughts, causing her to jump and whirl her head towards his direction. Instantly, she flinched. She could practically see the hurt and embarrassment on his face. Her own ears pinned at his expression, guilt building up within her chest. Okay, now she knew that she was too harsh on him. She watches the male slowly walk out of her den after his whisper of an offer – stopping for just a moment to all the aching alpha to enter before fully exiting.

Why couldn’t have just let that slide, she sighs with a slow and gentle head shake, Well, no changing that. I’ll just have to apologize later.

Turning to Rags with now perked ears, she drops a bundle of herbs before her and gets to work. She starts by chewing up and applying goldenrod to the healthier of the present wounds. Her movements were as gentle as she could afford, as to not cause much pain. Though, if any complaints were coming from the beta, she took no notice. She was too focused on her task to hear anything. Next, she chewed and applied horsetail to the particularly nasty wounds – whether they be slightly bleeding or starting to form an infection. When all the wounds were covered, the medic backed away to observe her work – fixing up a few things here and there until it was as close to her perfect as she could possibly get.

With a gentle smile, the dark wolf slides a leaf filled with poppy seeds towards her. “Here, these will help with the pain. They’ll make you tired, though. So don’t consume all of them unless you require some rest. I can also give you some mint or chamomile if you need to just relax. Either way, I do request that you stay and rest for a while. I do not wish to see you strain yourself.”

The gentle lift of her grin was all the female received before Xola padded towards the alpha of the pack (who had apparently set himself in a corner near to where he asked him to go), scooping up the second pile of herbs in the process. Gently setting them down before him, she begins to look over his leg.

“Chew on the dandelions while I look over your leg. It should ease your pain.”

The charcoal proceeds to press her nose against his front leg, feeling for any issues with the ligaments or muscles. Sure enough, she could feel something wrong with the ligaments above his paw – just as she had been fearing. A sprain. However, a minor one at that.

“I am afraid, Sir, that you’ve earned yourself a sprain in your leg. A minor one, thankfully, but a sprain nonetheless. It clear up in a couple of days, and you’ll be fine doing tasks as long as you don’t put too much weight on that paw,” she backs away from Killjoy to scan the rest of her herb stock, “the rest of your body is just experiencing some muscle strains from what I can see. They should go away in a day or two, if you don’t overexert yourself. For now, I’ll give you some lavender for your sprain and muscles. I’ll apply some clove to the area as well, if you give me just one moment…”

Picking up the selected herbs, the gentle wolf wanders back over to the alpha and begins to apply clove while having him chew on the lavender. Once her work was complete she stepped back and sat down to speak.

“You’ll have to come to me in the morning for the next couple of days for me to apply the clove, and to take the lavender. Otherwise, you would be healed up in no time! Is there anything else I can help you with while you are here?”

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    138    139    140    141    142   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us