Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
 DojejeTheWolf
03:05:42 Dojeje
I just went to someone's profile but I don't remember how I got there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 11:15 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) /| Trainee /| BC /| M /| M:
Weevil found himself standing there, a bit disoriented by the sun's rays. Had he really slept? Did he manage to get enough rest? The brightness of the sun seemed unusually intense. His ears twitched, not out of anger but perhaps in response to the overwhelming brightness. He felt a weight on his body, and as he took a step back, he noticed the imprint his paws had left in the sand. Needing a moment to collect himself, he settled down and his tail, once swaying, now lay motionless by his side.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 12:01 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Beach Clan | Soldier | Beach | M: Spark, Weevil
"Well there's no need to be so tizzled." Umbra said, unhappy with the some portions of Spark's response, as her head turned to the side. She didn't look outraged, and was more calm really.
-
Sometime after hearing her speech, Umbra spotted Weevil on the sand. She decided to walk over to him. She padded over to him. "Hey.. are you alright?" asked Umbra. The Hey was particularly gentle.

Edited at January 4, 2024 01:31 AM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 01:17 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) /| Trainee /| BC /| M /| M: Umbra
Weevil's fluffy ears perked up as he heard Umbra's voice, causing the soft ring to fade away. Momentarily bewildered, he blinked and turned his head to face her. "Yeah!- I just.. Honestly that was weird," he admitted, rising to his feet and nonchalantly shaking off the sand from his paws. "Is there anything I need to do?" he inquired, now more attentive.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 01:30 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Beach Clan | Soldier | Beach | M: Weevil
-
Her head was lowered, but not with her nose pointing right towards the ground.
"Yeah!- I just.. Honestly that was weird,"
Umbra slightly tiltted her head as she listened to the first part of his response. Then she watched him rise up. Her head gaining altitude also.
"Is there anything I need to do?" he inquired, now more attentive.
"Hmm, I'm not sure. What were you thinking?" she responded. She still wasn't really sure what was up, but he did basically claim he was alright.
"Yeah!- I just.. Honestly that was weird,"
She wanted to know though, so she asked, "What was weird?".

Edited at January 4, 2024 02:07 AM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 02:07 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
"My head was just empty and I felt light headed, before you called me there was a ringing in my ears." Weevil observed the clan going about their usual tasks, but there was an undeniable heaviness in the air due to the recent incident. Although he didn't directly gaze at Umbra, it was clear that he was alluding to her. "Do you think something might be wrong with me?" He briefly turned his attention back, seeking an answer.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 02:15 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Soldier | Beach Clan | Beach | M: Weevil
-
"Oh." Umbra was grateful he had told her what was wrong. She defintitely wasn't a medic fox though, and she didn't really know why that happened. She wondered if it was heat stroke or something of the sort, but that didn't seem it. She didn't really know.
alluding to her. "Do you think something might be wrong with me?"
"No not at all!" The thought that this fox had some terrible defect (a negative one, like stupidity for example) hadn't occured in her mind. But on a medical level, maybe, maybe not.
"Have you thought of seeing Marigold?" She put out.

Edited at January 4, 2024 02:17 AM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 02:29 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil glanced towards the medic's den, contemplating whether or not to pay it a visit. "I haven't gone there yet. I might go there to see that odd fox kit if I do." His tail resumed its serene swaying, reminiscent of the previous night, while a small cloud of dust gathered behind him.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 02:44 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Soldier | Beach Clan | Beach | M: Weevil
-
Umbra took a quick glance towards the medic's place too. Then, "Well, I hope you feel better!" she said, before she bounded off, that was more cheerful than sad or something. She decided not to bother him any more. She ran over the sand, and away from camp. Maybe she could help someone with something.

Edited at January 4, 2024 02:46 AM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 09:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | 10 month old | M: open
Breeze perked her ears as an inviting looking stream came into view, the exact one she had been looking for. Breeze bounded over to the stream before pausing and looking around wearily to make sure there wasn't anyone or anything else nearby. Breeze crept the rest of the way to the stream and crouched down to lap up some water. She couldn't remember the last time she had gotten to drink let alone take a dip. Breeze scratched at her ear with her hind leg before taking another nervous glance around the area. It didn't seem like there was anyone there so was there really any harm in putting herself first for once? Breeze carefully dipped her paws in the water testing the temperature before she took a breath and simply leapt the rest of the way into the stream. Although it wasn't a huge stream it was definitely big enough to submerge her tiny frame completely. Breeze paddled in the water feeling the cool water move over her, relieving her weak muscles. She dunked her head under the water, pinning her ears back and shaking off the water that had gotten in them before she decided her brief fun was over. Breeze pushed herself back onto the grass before shaking out her now clean coat watching the water droplets shimmer as they flew off her.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 10:44 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Alpha⇑Beach Clan⇑M: Spark

Crimson was waiting for all the other foxes to show up Crimson was waiting for Suraji,Flip and Cuckoo but eventually everyfox had to split ways and do there assigned jobs. She didn't hear the exact words Spark was saying but she heard the tone, she was to busy in her own world admiring their home and what she could make of it.
Then Spark turned towards Crimson saying 'Lets walk and talk, I don't need nosey ear hearing this conversation,' Crimson replied quite quickly with a slight wag in her tail "Ok." They trotted of away from the rest of the foxes.This time Crimson actually heard and took in what Spark said.
'Yesterday I found a lost kit at the border.I believe it to be one that Meadow Clan has lost but the kit is too young to tell me anything and very dazed I imagine from an injury on its eye. I request that I am able to make the journey to attempt to return it,' Spark reported. Crimson heard and was quite hesitant before responding as she had to think about it, "Ok I hear you but I say let the rest of the pack vote on what we do I will make the ultimate decision but I want to hear every foxes opinion and I want to talk to this lost kit. Do you know where I might find it? Cuckoo,Suraji and Flip didn't show up this morning?Oh and also don't talk to me in that tone again otherwise I will have to put you in your place, and I don't want to."

(Message me if I've got any facts wrong as I have basically just joined)

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us