Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
04:22:10 Cae, Blue
LOL big mood
 Amygdala
04:21:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You better remember this one...i not doing this again lol
(Untill next FMC maybee)🤣
 Caeruleum
04:20:44 Cae, Blue
you did so well beloved, im so proud of you *^*
 Amygdala
04:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
It said i had one enemy left but i know i didn't leave anyone out. I even uset the map but it showed no empty tiles or enemies so i donr know
 Amygdala
04:19:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay 3h sleep gang XD

I got top 10 in spirit ancestor and wrestling and second in hunting so i am really happy with this FMC
 Caeruleum
04:18:14 Cae, Blue
swamp as well?? because of forest enemies dipping??
 Amygdala
04:17:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Happend to me with badgers yesterday and i had to restart swamp because of that too
 Caeruleum
04:17:15 Cae, Blue
3h sleep gang!! i also got just 3h LMAO

second place stonks! congrats!! i somehow landed in top 25 for both wrestling and howling so 2k mush bagged ^^
 Caeruleum
04:16:11 Cae, Blue
tile shows cerberus, battle shows gwyn. why is this event so broken :')
 Amygdala
04:16:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Awww bestie <3
Anyway i got 3h of sleep so i am kinda tired but i did get second place in hunting so yay XD
 Caeruleum
04:15:04 Cae, Blue
amy, beasts have good taste..? :')
 Caeruleum
04:14:39 Cae, Blue
87 enemies left. accidentally skipped over wolverines, they disappeared. gonna have to restart sobs
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I letrally have 400+ other stuff but NO
They had to take the best one
 Caeruleum
04:12:37 Cae, Blue
not charons D:

doing good, just battle training lol. hows you, love?
 Caeruleum
04:12:12 Cae, Blue
nooo
 Amygdala
04:12:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey cae how are you?
 Amygdala
04:10:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Out of all the stuff in my relic hole the bloody animals had to steal one of my charon's blessings 😭
 Caeruleum
04:07:29 Cae, Blue
morning amy <3
 Mistress Nyx
04:03:28 
It was a doctor 😭
 Amygdala
04:02:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Good morning

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    137    138    139    140    141   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 6, 2023 12:20 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Killjoy, Hondo, Hymir, Ráðgríðr, Hondo, Open

The night pelted female watches as the alpha turns to set his startled blue gaze upon her, extending a rather flimsy greeting. His rather strained smile told her all she needed to know, no matter how he responded to her following question. As suspected, he denied having any form of discomfort. This was an honorable reaction, seeing as he was putting the care of his pack before his own, but she wouldn’t be budging any time soon.

Xola returns his answer with a complete look of skepticism – tilting her head to the side with slightly narrowed eyes. Did he seriously think that would work? She may not have been living in this pack for very long, but she had been working as a medic for years. This type of excuse was all too common. She was not buying it, and this would not get him out of any healing he was to receive.

As he continued speaking, a prickling feeling began to climb up her spine. Her ears pick up at the sensation, confused as to what could be causing it. It felt as though someone was staring directly at her, but she didn’t know who that could be. Hymir was out scouting so it couldn’t be him, and she didn’t really know anyone else in the pack all that well. Keeping her piercing honey-amber eyes set on the male, she notices his shifting eyesight as he chooses to glance behind her rather than hold eye contact.

Taking this as some sort of que, one of the medic’s ears twitches around before settling into a backwards position. Seconds later, when the feeling refuses to let up, she turns her whole head to look behind her as best she could. Her gaze immediately halts upon a dark brindle male whom she had yet to meet. He was standing some ways away and just… staring. Confused by his actions, she tilts her head slightly to the side – her ears mimicking the motion with slightly floppier movements.

A call from her favorite wolf in the pack breaks her from the exchange, grabbing the attention of both her and the alpha. Glee shoots to her paws at his return, ready to jump up and welcome him back... but that emotion quickly comes to a thundering halt at the sight of a severely injured wolf. Without a second thought, she scurries over to the unfamiliar female to survey her wounds. Getting into her personal “bubble” she sniffs each and every bump, scratch, and tear she had – noting the color, smell, and condition of each and every injury.

Backing away from the female, a jolt of common sense floods her mind and she bows her head in embarrassment. “Gosh, where are my manners,” she scolds herself, “I am Xola, the new medic of the Eastern Pack. And you, my dear, are much too injured to be out in camp like this. Come, we must get you to my den for treatment.”

Moving to stand by the strange female’s side – in case of needed support – she begins to help her towards their destination… but she pauses to look towards Killjoy once more. He began to speak soon afterwards, suggesting that maybe she should just heal ‘Rags’ and not him. She stares blankly at him once he finishes his ‘I’ll be fine’ speech – her face portraying her thoughts precisely.

You seriously think you’re getting out of this?

“I have plenty of herbs, Killjoy. I am quite certain of that,” her quiet voice held a stern undertone, disappointed that he would risk his health. “Now, I may not be the alpha between the two of us, but I will not allow you to walk away from any aid under my watch. I am the healer, and no sick or injured wolf will be seen hobbling around camp as long as I live. So, please, come with us to my den. I do not wish to see my leader injured.

The sound of a fourth wolf startled her out of her confidence. The dark male she had caught staring was now beside the autumn pelted female, ready to let the female lean against him. His sudden order, however, caught her even more off guard than his staring and appearance combined. And she did not take kindly to it, even if he did offer his aid. However, being the pacifist she was, she chose not to start anything… but she wasn’t about to take this lying down.

With pinned ears, she stares him down with a slightly disgruntled and slightly hurt expression. “Do you not trust me enough to ponder the idea that I have everything already prepared,” she tilts her head to the side for emphasis, “I have been doing this for five years, even if I may be new to this particular pack. I always start my day by making nest preparations and setting out herbs in case something were to happen,” she stops to take a deep breath. Maybe she was being a tad too harsh on the younger male. Maybe even rude and disrespectful. But, she also didn’t want him getting any preconceived notions about character. She was kind, sure, but not a pushover. And she was certainly no slacker. Though, she had to give him the benefit of the doubt. This situation was a rather harsh one, so it was natural for him to be concerned for – what she could only assume – to be a lost and returning pack member. But, that did not make his seemingly distrustful statement hurt any less.

“I appreciate your concern,” she began, “ and if you insist on helping, then please help her walk to my den. She’s much larger than me, and I do not wish to strain myself along the way. I would not be able to heal her in that case.”

Xola begins to walk forth – leaving the two ‘new’ wolves with each other – and signals for Killjoy to follow her (and glancing back to make sure he was). She then pauses, and looks over her shoulder at the new male. “I appreciate your concern for your injured companion, but I do not like being accused of laziness – even inadvertently. I promise you that you will never have the need to tell me what to do, in regards to healing those in camp, as long as I am here. I will always be prepared.”

Without another word, she slowly trudges towards her den – glancing over her shoulder to check the whereabouts of the other wolves along the way.

Edited at June 6, 2023 12:20 PM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 6, 2023 11:38 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Hondo, Hymir, Rags, Hondo, Xola|
Killjoy looked at his pack's Medic. She was fiery, that was for sure. He didn't mind it though.. He put his head down in defeat as he stepped forwards to support Rags. His gaze fell to the ground as he dragged his feet to the medic den. The self control he felt to not sigh loudly suprised him. He wasn't used to being told what to do.
Killjoy stopped in sync when Xola did. He too looked over his shoulder at Hymir, only he gave him an apologetic look. He was sure that he hadn't meant any harm, but he tried to only look for the nice side of wolves, and tried to think the best of everyone.
Once they reached the den, he went to sulk in the corner, and let Xola do her job without being too much in the way.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 12:28 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Alha, Harry, Loki

Quilo couldn’t have asked for a better reaction. Somehow, some way, he had managed to make the alpha laugh. He was not sure exactly how or what got her to chuckle (as didn’t say anything particularly funny), but he’d take it! He puffs his chest out pride, lifting his head a smidge with a friendly grin. His tail – miraculously – managed to pick up in speed, going from a blur to a solid blob at the spark of glee that the interaction spurred. He just loved to make others happy.

The husky mix listens intently to her following words, making sure to remember each and every one. He did not wish to screw up on his first day. Her first statement was a bit disheartening to him… or it would have been if not for her optimism. He appreciated that she managed to find the good within the bad. And she was right. Things could be a lot worse for all of them. They could’ve not met him, after all! Not that he was the most important member – far from it. But their meeting had been beneficial for both parties, so he would count it.

At the second part of the shepherd’s speech, the mutt nearly jumped for joy. He had never really considered the idea of a literal warm welcome. He just thought that he was brought along and that would be the end of it. He thanked her quietly – as not to disrupt her flow – and bowed his head in slight embarrassment. Though he was quick to pick it up once more she brought the other guard back into the picture. Harry was his name.

I’ll have to remember that. Harry. Harry the fellow guard. My fellow guard is… what was his name again? It started with an ‘a’ I think. Airy? Wait, no! Harry! Not Airy! Get it together, me! His name is-

He was broken from his trance (since when was he looking down?) by Alha bringing up the final part of her little speech. His duties. His ears perk forward at the mention of them, practically writing them down within his own mind. Hunting and fishing? Yeah, he could do that! He was great at both those things!... What was fishing?

Deciding not to question it, he just nodded his head. He’d figure it out sooner or later. Once she finished, she made a motion for him to sit with the two. With a much louder ‘thank you’ than the last one, he trot over to… Harry’s! Harry’s side. Plopping down into the grass beside him, he grins up at the older male. His tail continues to wag behind him, only slowing down so as to not cause himself any pain.

A sudden flash of silver (mixed with a few other colors) falls in front of the trio, causing him to jump to the slightest degree. Looking up, he spots yet another new face who declares that they’d be having “fish for breakfast.” Well, looks like he’ll be learning sooner than he thought.

The husky proceeds to wait for the other two to take their share before gingerly grabbing his own. He nearly shuddered at the texture. This was something he was going to have to get used to. However, he extends his thanks nonetheless – just glad to have some food in his belly.

Taking a bite from the freshly caught meal, he finds that he was not as bad as it seems. Of course, it doesn’t hold up to the standards of other prey items, but it was a pleasant taste. He proceeds to gently munch on the “fish,” not paying much mind to those around him until he is addressed. Pausing in his slow consumption of the animal, his icy eyes flicker up to the male before him mid bite. He was extending a proper greeting.

Man, they just keep getting nicer and nicer!

Biting completely through the former being and swallowing what he had managed to grab, he answers with near-blinding energy and glee, “I’m Quilo! It’s nice to meet you, Loki!”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 05:10 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
[Redacted]

Edited at June 10, 2023 04:33 AM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 08:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shalah | F | Strays United | Medic | M: Bardou, Quilo, Harry
Shalah flicked an ear in response to the female's response on the scout. None of them really knew the wolf territory, except maybe Alha. They would cross that path when it came to it though. She watched respectfully as the female pulled herself up, even though her body didn't seem to want to move. Shalah could respect the female for that, but she also knew that it was harsh on her already open wounds. Better to get to the camp quickly so she could get started.

Shalah turned, positioning herself where if the female did need help, she was there. Not too close but not far off either. Starting forward, she took to a slow walk to stay with the female. They walked for a few minutes before making it to where Loki had been fishing. Shalah made a slight turn so that they didn't walk past the camp. Upon their return, Shalah could see Alha having a conversation with the rest of the pack. She knew that her sister didn't know about Kaara yet. That would have to wait for later.

Shalah gave a yip howl and got her attention. Immediately, she was up and trotting over to them. "Lay down over here please. I will be with you momentarily." Shalah said to Bardou, stopping at the entrance of one of the makeshift dens. She didn't move until the female laid down. Alha joined her a moment later, her tail slightly swaying as her eyes scanned over the female before she dipped her head. "I believe we met a few days ago. My name is Alha, Alpha of the Strays United Pack. We will let your pack know you are here in a little bit, right now, you need medical attention." Alha said, taking authority with the situation with ease.

Shalah gave a small smile, her sister was finally getting used to it. She said quietly, "I didn't manage to grab all my stores from the town. I have a few but I'm going to need more marigold and goldenrod." Alha nodded, she thankfully had been with Shalah long enough to know what those are. "The camp is yours." She said before taking off into the woods. At the edge, she barked for Harry, "Harry, come with me! The rest of you, help Shalah." Not waiting for the guard, she trotted into the woods to find the herbs.

Shalah watched her go before barking over at the other two left. "Loki! Bring. . .the new guard and gather some water. There should be some moss near the river to aid you." Shalah said once they were paying attention. For the life of her, she could not remember the new dog's name. Loki's face split into a grin before he said to Quilo, "That's Shalah, our medic. Looks like she has a patient. Race you to the river!" Loki took off like a cannonball towards the river, wagging his tail at Quilo. He knew better than to play around when Shalah was doing her thing, plus he needed to get on her good side anyway.

Shalah waited until the two were gone before disappearing into the den to grab the little herbs she did have. Pulling out some magnolia leaves, she made her way back over to Bardou. Until the water got here, there wasn't much she could do except cover the wounds so the bugs wouldn't get to them. She placed the leaves over the various parts of her hide before sitting down on the side she could see from. "Do you know what attacked you?" Shalah asked, her tail finally going still as her concern grew. If it was down here in the forest with them, then they were going to have trouble.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 09:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Raven camp(ind), SUP(ind), Anya(ind)
Shadow woke up as he felt something brush past him and opened an eye to see Silver disappear out of the cave. He stayed laying down for a little bit before getting up. Flame was curled around Icicle but sat up to stretch as he started to move around. Icicle yawned before jumping onto his back. Shadow couldn't tell if Anya was in the den with them or not so he whispered to Flame, "If you hear Anya or she wakes up, tell her to meet me at the training clearing at sunhigh. I'm going to start teaching her how to fight."

Flame nodded as he walked to the entrance of the den. It looked like Silver took off with Shiva and River was waiting for the hunters to assemble. Shadow watched as the male beta, Brute? was that his name?, walk into the medic's den and the camp come to life. After a few minutes, he walked down to the camp before padding over to Night's den. Icicle was looking everywhere, giggling every so often. Shadow made it to Night's den and raised an eyebrow at the male sitting and watching the camp. Night greeted him before Shadow said, "I'm headed down to the Strays United Pack. I need to make sure they are doing alright."

Night got up before saying, "I'll come with you." Shadow shook his head before giving his friend a hard look, "You need to rest. That leopard tore up your shoulder yesterday and it's not fully healed. Your not coming." Night sighed, flattening his ears slightly before nodding. "Alright, I should see Sundown about it in a little bit." Night said before calling after Shadow, "Keep a lookout for Bardou and Ore for me, would you?" Shadow turned his head back, knowing that the male didn't want to move on quite yet from his members.

Shadow nodded before heading out of the camp, loping to the medic's trail. Trotting down the path, his tail swaying slightly as he moved, he took care not to step on any herbs. Icicle was curled back up on his back, enjoying the ride.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 09:34 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Shalah (di) // Other strays memebers (indi)

Bardou turned her cranium at an awkward angle to view Alha. Being that the other was on her right side made for a rather nasty visual and made it impossible for Bardou to see her. She huffed softly. Its not like her right optic had been much use anyways. Licking her maw she nodded breifly at the greeting not having much energy for a conversation. Slowly she went inside the den and lay down with a grunt as she rested her cranium upon her paws.

The pattering of paws outside the makeshift den told her many members where racing off in various directions to get medical supplies. Mmm.. she figured she looked pretty rough perhaps like she climbed up out of a grave. Bardou managed to quirk a grin at her thoughy before her mind was pulled away by the words of Shalah.

Without much thought she lapped at some nicks on her forelegs that had begun to burn letting Shalahs words sink in. Bardous optic showed no pain neigh did her face as she lay there. Bardou had to think for a solid moment before replying her mind hazy.

"Something like a cougar.. but, nothing like anything ive seen before. Seems as though the humans brought in some non native predators for us to tangle with... like its some sort of game for them."

Bardou ever so slightly bared her canines in disgust. She much hated humans, and felt the world did not need them. Her audits swiveled though as a ragged sigh left her own lips. It was nice to be laying down.. but it encouraged her body to attempt to crash. Which niether she nor the medic needed so she forced her optic to stay open. Bardou neatly crossed her fore paws before raising her cranium off of them as she refocused on the medic. The leaves feeling cool on her hot wounds. Every now and again a black cloud would cross her vision signaling her weakening state.

"Imagine though, what the other guy looks like."

Bardou said with a weak chuckle as she swayed her banner. The fluffy appendage probably the only thing untouched. Bardous audits swiveled as she listed to the on goings of the camp which seemed to be nothing till the supplies was found.

Edited at June 7, 2023 10:43 AM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 05:28 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Illusion
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Illusion
~
Storm gave Illusion a friendly smile before looking up at the sky, taking a whiff of the cold air. It stung his nose, and probably brought most squirrels and rabbits into hibernation. With a growl, he turned to look at Veracious, who was also sniffing the air. It was clear the two didn't know where they were going, and just following the other male in hopes he knew where to go. Then, when the other wolf talked, Storm smiled at him again. "Uh, I dunno. Maybe like, fifteen minutes? That's normally how long a deer hunt would take in my pack..." He thought, sniffing the air again and Veracious' ears were pinned back. "Maybe we could find some rabbits if we have no luck? I'd hate to bring nothing back on my first hunt in this pack." He growled, wagging his tail. A breeze came through, making him bristle his fur from the cold, but that breeze also rustled some leaves that were in a pile, making them go blowing around.
~
Quick 170 word post. :D
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 05:42 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow and Sundown
Brute padded alongside Sundown, when Willow approached them. When he locked eyes with the Raven Queen a warm feeling swept over him. He knew what this feeling was, as he had felt it with the previous Raven Beta, Fallon, who disappeared and hasnt returned since. Brute had had a crush on her for the longest time, and Brute was heartbroken. He missed her every day, and wanted her to come back, but now he knew it would never happen. It was time for him to move on. He looked up at Willow, then to Sundown. He knew Sundown could read him like a book. "Sundown, would it be ok for me and Willow to go out on a hunt?" He asked.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 7, 2023 05:54 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Group
Hondo's ears immeadiatly were pinned to his head. A wave of embarrassment flooded over him, he felt bad about saying that to her. His eyes went down to his paws, not bearing to look at Xola, even if he did have a crush on her. He hadnt meant to be rude, hadnt meant to say she was lazy, and in front of Killjoy and most of the pack. It was just an overall embarrassment. Hondo stepped in and allowed Rags to lean on him for support, and trudged to the medic's den behind Xola, bringing Rags in and allowing her to lay down. He looked up to Xola, "If you need anything just ask." He said in what seemed like almost a whisper. Is ears still lie flat on his head as he allowed Killjoy in the medic den, and then slowly walked out. He lay down a little ways from the den, still in earshot, head on his paws, in case Xola needed anything.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    137    138    139    140    141   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us