Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
06:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Buddy.. You were supposed to give Sv pups with Catori not a mela ;-;
 Amygdala
05:27:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You spy 5 Water Buffalos.

I think theese are your XD
 Urux
05:16:45 Urox
You spy 6 Mountain Lions
End me
 Amygdala
05:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I know right XD
Glad you agree
 Caeruleum
05:13:31 Cae, Blue
girl math is mathing- if you can afford it, go for it *^*
 Amygdala
05:10:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae as a kpop listener do you think buying an album a month because i don't smoke is a good idea? Because by not smoking i am saving money (by my girl math)

I goot proof album this month 😅
 Amygdala
05:06:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Mood
 Caeruleum
05:04:43 Cae, Blue
Defeat 50 Water Buffalos in battle. (jungle)

hell naw
 Caeruleum
05:04:23 Cae, Blue
retirement home vip unlocked LOL
 limbo
05:02:45 ZD
also pulled my back moving my pc. which is such an old person move LOL
 limbo
05:02:04 ZD
been having tech issues with my drawing tablet for the past month and today it randomly fixed itself .-.
 Amygdala
05:01:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay what do we think of his gear
-WP Click-
 Quasar Hoarder
05:01:16 
ok thanks!
 Caeruleum
05:00:26 Cae, Blue
females can breed once per game year, and they reset on spring 1st, so in 7 days
 Quasar Hoarder
04:59:56 
like when the females can breed again sorry im also an hee player
 Caeruleum
04:58:50 Cae, Blue
what do you mean by breeding season?
 Quasar Hoarder
04:58:11 
oh when is the new breeding season starting?
 Caeruleum
04:57:45 Cae, Blue
death script
 Quasar Hoarder
04:57:32 
what is ds?
 Caeruleum
04:57:07 Cae, Blue
a reminder to breed your old gals so they pop before ds, bros

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Ermine : 0
Bobcat : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 10:46 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: illusion (indirect)

Soft pangs interupted her sleep as she stood up from the side of the water, huffing softly she bared her canines in frusteration before she wadded into the strong current. Malicias ears swiveled forwards as she listened to the water sloshing along her long legs. It had been some time since her illness bout. Her belly was round, and looked near ready to burst her black coat stretching around it. New scents had begun to fill the borders line causing Malicia to grow ever curious.

She hadnt seen illusion in some time.. perhaps she thought.. he had finally lost interest as she also hadnt been herself choosing to disappear silently. Malicia wanted affection cuddles and love, but was now afraid to put illusion through anymore trauma... he didnt deserve that. Malicia sighed heavily and crossed the water moving back upon pack territory as she slowly made her way back into camp ready to face the shocked faces. She figured the most shocked face would be illusion. For her last words to him as he slept faithfully beside her where I love you... but i need time. Before she vanished from the medics den, to be on her own since she had been worried about even surviving the night. It wasnt against him or the pack, but she knew how it felt to loose someone.. so she had wanted to make it easy for him to move on. Perhaps her time gone had made that easy, she would survive seeing him with someone else... someone healthy.

(DM IF you reply to her and what page so ik where to look)

Edited at June 5, 2023 12:52 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 11:30 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anora l Female l Hunter l Raven l M: Night, River
Anora could tell he was tired, and by the looks of it, she had fuined him a chance of comfort. "Yes, Night, I will." She gave a curt nod a d turned out of the den, eading towards where River lay. She walked up to the female nd said. "Night said that I should come on a hunting patrol with you." She said, looking into her eyes. "Do we leave now or should I wait around camp?" She finished and sat down. Her black tail curled around her body. Besides Night, Brute and Sundown, she was the one zhe trusted. The one she looked up to. She was probably the best Hunter in the pack. Anora looked to herself as a great hunter, although sometimes she does get out of control...
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 11:37 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Group
"Rags!" He gave out a suprised yelp. He hadn't particularly liked the female but he, and probably the rest of the pack, had thought she was dead. The claw marks on her back showed that she had most likely gotten into an attack with one. When he was younger he had got in an attack with one. He was in the medic den for what felt like weeks. Hymir had brought her in, he last time he saw her was probably when he was still a pup. He couldnt bare to see her like this. Hondo trotted up to her and attempted to allow her to lean on his shoulder. He looked to Xola. "Prepare the medic den, once I bring her in, if you need I'll go out and collect some more herbs and fresh bedding, along with some soaked moss." He didnt want to give orders like that, escpecially to Xola, but Rags needed urgent help.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 01:52 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Alha, Harry, Open

It did not take long for the husky mix to burst from his den in a flurry of black and white fur upon waking, paws thundering against the ground and tail held high. His ears were perked up, mouth agape and tongue hanging out in glee. Excitement and his usual dose of energy surged through every fiber of his being, ready to start the day with his new friends. Or, at least, he hoped they were his friends. He considered them as such despite just meeting, but he could never tell if they reciprocate those feelings. No matter, they’d eventually become friends anyway – if they didn’t see him as such, that is.

Slamming his paws into the ground to stop his forward momentum – and nearly face planting in the process – Quilo takes a pause to look around the camp for anyone to interact with. Never in his life did he think that he would be a part of a pack. Let alone one filled with so many friendly faces! He was so lucky to have found them on their way out of the town. As such, he tried to interact with them as much as he could. That was his way of saying thanks besides simply utilizing his skills to protect them. That, and he wished to get to know each and every one of them. Especially the ladies.

Sadly, not many dogs were up and about from what he could see – not that it put a damper on his move. This pack was already naturally small, having not even ten main members. But, a pack was a pack, and he was just happy to be in it. No matter how small it was. Besides, the smaller the pack, the more tight-nit they are. They could become the family he’s always wanted, if he played his cards right.

Eventually, his eyes land upon two figures sitting in the middle of camp. He wasn’t exactly sure how he managed to skim over them before, but he also didn’t care that much – just glad that he managed to spot someone (or, rather, someones) he could talk with. The two beings in question were the alpha, Alha, and a fellow guard who he always forgot the name of. He should probably spend more time with him, considering that they were to work together for the time being… The two seemed to be holding a conversation of sorts, and while the mutt knew that it would be rude to interrupt, he couldn’t help but join in on the fun. After all, they were the only ones in his imminent vicinity, so they’d surely understand.

Quilo moves as quickly as his clumsy form would allow, prancing his way over to the two. His tongue still hung out of his jaws as he made his way over and his excitement was reignited the closer he got. His tail slowly but surely raised up and began to wag rapidly, turning into a blur of colors by the time he stood beside the two canines.

“Hello, Alha and… fellow guard! How are you both this fine morning? Is the pack well?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 02:55 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shalah | F | Strays United | Medic | M: Bardou
Shalah had slipped out of the makeshift camp right before dawn, leaving only because she had woken up to no cries. The pups that had been her den were no longer there. And after a look around, Kaara was nowhere in sight. Shalah wasn't the best at hunting or scavenging but she did a pretty good job with tracking. Had to be to sniff out herbs. She followed the pawsteps back towards the hunting meadow before watching the female disappear back into town. Shalah knew that the change was harsh for the newest member, and queen, and that the town was the only home the mother knew best.

Shalah enjoyed the wind in her fur for a while, her ears flattened against her head. It hurt, almost as bad as losing her own pups, but Kaara knew how to defend herself. She wasn't helpless. Maybe they would see her in upcoming weeks. Maybe. After being alone in her thoughts for roughly half an hour, and watching the sun come up, she turned back into the forest. Perhaps she would take the scenic path back to the camp. She could pick up some herbs that way as well.

As Shalah was nearing the border and the stream, she heard a small howl. Not loud enough to reach the wolf pack's ears but enough to reach her. It didn't sound too far off. Shalah took off at a much more hurried pace and got to the stream in a few minutes. Standing at the edge, she scanned the edge before finding the wolf underneath a tree. To say that she looked horrific would be an understatement. Shalah quickly adjusted her position so that the female could see her as she approached. Best to be cautious around the injured.

She paused as the wolf came fully into sight, her eyes instantly scanning the female. Shalah recognized the female from Shadow's patrol down. She didn't see the male that had come down with her, so she didn't think about him for the moment. Shalah looked over her white coat, noting that she was covered with several places of torn flesh. The worst part of the female was her face though. Where there was supposed to be an eye was simple bone, and scratches along the other one.

After doing her assessment, which only took a moment, Shalah lowered her head in respect to the other female before saying softly but firmly, "My name is Shalah, medic of the Strays United Pack. With your injuries, I would like to take you back to our camp to tend to your wounds. We can send a scout to your pack to inform them of your stay." Once her words sunk in, Shalah continued, "Would you like support to get to camp? It is not too much farther downstream." She waited for an answer, her head staying in a respectful manner while she looked at the female with a calm demeanor.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 03:46 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Shalah

Bardous audits swiveled atop her lowered cranium her maw parted to allow air to flow in and out her nostrils doing little to aid her exhausted figure. Though the scent of another shortly reached her, a faint baring of her large canines could be seen as she reajusted her weight. Bardous gaze was tired but, not without spark. She still had a good zest left in her despite her damaged frames constant tremor.

Upon further scenting which required her maw to shut she picked up the scent of dog, ahh. That explained this, she had simply arrived to the wrong territory. Hmm perhaps she had lost more blood then she thought given her sense of skewed direction.

Hearing the females name Bardou turned her good optic to scan the medic before her. Thoughtfully. Bardou then nodded stiffly her body shifting forwards.

"Greetings Shalah, though I wish it where under better terms. I would much appreciate you sending a scout to night. I imagine they think ive crossed the other side."

Bardou raised a torn brow before she started forwards her legs partly giving way before with a soft huff she forced them to move. A little further she reminded her body as the vessel reluctantly carried her forth.

"Id hate to muddy your pelt, though the stream was helpful in clearing the wounds."

Bardou had far to much dignity and grace to accept help in walking. She had faced worse. Hmm she reminded herself of a cat with 9 lives now being down to 7.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 05:09 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Sundown, Brute, Open|
Willow lifted her head hearing movement in the pack, sighing roughly she rose her her paws. Pushing out of the den and into the camp, her eyes sqwinting at the bright sunlight. Giving a shake to her think pelt her gaze set on the two wolves as the exited the medicine den. She trotted over, tail waving happily.
"Morning you two. Do you need an extra paw today Sundown?" Willow asked glancing at the younger wolf, she'd helped before and didn't want him stressing to care for everyone. She fought to keep her gaze from lingering on the beta beside them, he was a warm presence but also made her abit nervous for some reason.
Her ear twitched as she thought for a moment, considering her choses carefully. "I could join you if you'd like Brute, I know it's better to hunt in pairs. Specially due to your recent injury", Willow voiced carefully. Cautiously glancing at Brute in case she offended him, yet also wanting to be helpful.

Edited at June 10, 2023 04:32 AM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 10:01 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Illusion/M/Lead Hunter/Eastern/M: Hunting Patrol, Malicia/
Illusions heavy footsteps echoed in his ears as he lead the way towards the far corner of the Eastern Territory. His head snapped when he smelt her. His ears perked and his back that had been hunched before straighten out. He glanced at the two behind him. Torn between the choice of running to the queen or hunting with them. His head said to hunt, but his heart said to run.
Illusion took a hesitate step towards the scent, a paw in the air. He was scared that Malicia would leave him again. That he'd never see her after this time. What if she'd come to say last goodbye?
Hunting can wait. Illusion told himself as his heart won the battle.
"I'll be back, I'm sure I won't be long. Maybe try to find something small to hunt?" Feeling bad as he sprinted away, his thick legs supporting his shaking frame.
I won't cry. I won't cry. He repeated in his head over and over again. He wasn't going to cry. He was a big, brave wolf, and big brave wolves don't cry.
He came to a sudden stop, forcing a sliding stop with how fast he'd been running. Illusion bit his cheek as he looked at Malicia. Love coursed through his veins, a feeling he never thought he would ever experience. He was speechless, stunned, and shocked. She looked perfect, worn, and tired.
"M-Malicia." His voice trembled. He took a couple of steps toward her, wanting to make sure that her reaction was a good one.
Once he'd confirmed in his mind that it was indeed, he rushed to her side, and rubbed his large head against hers.
"I was so worried that I would never see you again." He whispered to her, his voice full of raw emotion.
Illusion closed his green-golden eyes as he took her scent in again. How he'd missed it. He sighed deeply, seeming like all of his worried got let out in it. He stepped back to scan her over. She didn't seem too hurt, but it wouldn't hurt to be checked out by Medic, now would it? Surely not.
"I've got a hunting patrol out right now, but I will see you back at camp." He said, hating that he would have to leave her side again.
He turned to leave, glancing at her over his broad shoulders. Oh how he'd missed her. He felt full again, and happy as he loped towards the two he'd left behind.
"I'm sorry about that" Illusion's poker face had returned, and he seemed like a cold wall as he flicked his ear.
"Where were we?" He asked, wanting to see if they were paying any attention.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 10:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Harry, Quilo
Loki | M | Scavenger | Strays United | M: Harry, Quilo
Alha heard a bark and looked over, slightly amused as she saw Harry bark at a bush before coming over to join her. "You should take your own advice. That could have been a rabbit or a squirrel." She teased slightly before chuckling, "And are you saying I can't take care of myself." Alha gave him a pointed look before rolling her eyes, "I'm a bit more worried about our queen and her pups. I haven't heard a peep out of them at all this morning which means the poor things are exhausted. Not to mention she's in a strange place with strange dogs still. I think she's doing quite well but I'm still worried." This was normal for her though to be worried about the pack and the new recruits, so it wasn't out of character.

What was out of character was that she had yet to see her sister as well. She knew Shalah took her job seriously and was normally up before she was. Alha didn't want her to be alone in the woods, especially so close to the fox traps deeper in the woods. Alha sighed before shaking her head, "We're going to have to start going out in pairs or more. Not that we have the pack members for that, but it might be safer. Until the river freezes over, our main food source is going to be fish." She said, nodding towards the river.

A flash of movement caught her attention and she shifted her gaze where it landed on the newest guard of her pack. They had picked him up on the journey out of town, running from the dogcatchers like themselves. Due to his overgoing attitude and determination, she had allowed him to join the guard ranks. Harry could keep an eye on him if needed. Taking a look at him now made her smile, he seemed so full of excitement even though this situation was far from it. Yep, she could get used to having him around.

As Quilo got to them and asked, Alha chuckled at his mannerism before replying, "Well, times could be harder so we make most of what we have. I do not believe we have officially welcomed you to the pack yet, as we were on the move, so welcome. Harry here is your fellow guard, and you will be working well together. As we are in a new location, every dog will be hunting or fishing when needed so you won't have just patrols." Having said her piece, she wagged her tail gently, giving him a nod to sit down.

Meanwhile, Loki had been diligently fishing. Or what could partake as fishing. Once in every three fish, he would catch one. Most times, he came up sputtering but he didn't stop. Once he had enough fish for all of them, he ate his own, enjoying the delicious flavor. Loki would prefer tricking others to this. Although, the twins made it look so easy last night. Shaking his head, he picked up a few fish and headed over to one of the dens. He could smell Kaara's scent, even though it seemed a bit stale, and left a few fish out at the entrance.

Heading back to the river, he grabbed the rest of the fish. He had to position it carefully so he could pick up all three fish at once and padded slowly back up to the camp. The first thing he noticed was that Alha was surrounded by males. Including that newbie. Pfft, did he have a shot with Alha? Not a chance. Loki's eyes narrowed slightly before going back to normal as he dropped the fish in front of the three dogs. "Fish for breakfast! If your still hungry, I can grab some more." Loki said, tilting his head back and down in a prideful manner before sitting down right next to Alha. The female didn't acknowledge that he was sitting there but did say, "Good job with the fish Loki. We'll be doing that more often for food." He puffed out his chest with a grin on his face before turning his attention to the new male. "I don't think I got your name. Name's Loki, what's yours?" He asked, tilting his head in a curious manner.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 10:57 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion *direct* and camp

Malicia whined a soft sound when she saw him barreling towards her, her banner began to whip her flanks as it wagged with happiness. She to had been scared she wouldnt ever see him again. She had been so sick... so weak it was a wonder how she had even left the medic den. But, now Malicia was standing on her own tired and a bit weak from wadding the strong current.

Malicia rubbed her cranium against his neck gently nipping his shoulder before she hooked a front paw around his neck pulling him into her.

"I-I was afraid to."

Malicia admitted as she nuzzled him again before letting him go. She knew he had a job to do, putting on a playful smirk she winked.

"Soon enough ill be back beside you, cant let the young wipper snappers get to cocky."

Malicia then nodded to him and licked his cheek.

"Ill be in our den when you get back, if the medics not busy she can take a look."

Malicia then watched him bound off her banner stilling as she also concealed her emotions again as she picked up a smooth lope.. well as smooth as it got for her. Her optics scanning the area as she went remembering the route easily. Upon reaching camp she scented rags their long lost beta, a new medic and a few others she couldnt place. With a soft growl she shook her cranium and went into the den she and illusion shared. Circling twice she lay down her cranium rested upon her banner which lay protectivly over her belly.

Edited at June 6, 2023 12:14 AM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    136    137    138    139    140   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us