Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
06:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Buddy.. You were supposed to give Sv pups with Catori not a mela ;-;
 Amygdala
05:27:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You spy 5 Water Buffalos.

I think theese are your XD
 Urux
05:16:45 Urox
You spy 6 Mountain Lions
End me
 Amygdala
05:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I know right XD
Glad you agree
 Caeruleum
05:13:31 Cae, Blue
girl math is mathing- if you can afford it, go for it *^*
 Amygdala
05:10:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae as a kpop listener do you think buying an album a month because i don't smoke is a good idea? Because by not smoking i am saving money (by my girl math)

I goot proof album this month 😅
 Amygdala
05:06:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Mood
 Caeruleum
05:04:43 Cae, Blue
Defeat 50 Water Buffalos in battle. (jungle)

hell naw
 Caeruleum
05:04:23 Cae, Blue
retirement home vip unlocked LOL
 limbo
05:02:45 ZD
also pulled my back moving my pc. which is such an old person move LOL
 limbo
05:02:04 ZD
been having tech issues with my drawing tablet for the past month and today it randomly fixed itself .-.
 Amygdala
05:01:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay what do we think of his gear
-WP Click-
 Quasar Hoarder
05:01:16 
ok thanks!
 Caeruleum
05:00:26 Cae, Blue
females can breed once per game year, and they reset on spring 1st, so in 7 days
 Quasar Hoarder
04:59:56 
like when the females can breed again sorry im also an hee player
 Caeruleum
04:58:50 Cae, Blue
what do you mean by breeding season?
 Quasar Hoarder
04:58:11 
oh when is the new breeding season starting?
 Caeruleum
04:57:45 Cae, Blue
death script
 Quasar Hoarder
04:57:32 
what is ds?
 Caeruleum
04:57:07 Cae, Blue
a reminder to breed your old gals so they pop before ds, bros

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Ermine : 0
Bobcat : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 3, 2023 12:42 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Illusion, Veracious
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Illusion, Storm
~
Storm gave the wolf a happy smile when he accepted to the hunting patrol. My first pack hunt in years! Probably Veracious' very first pack hunt! I'm so excited! He looked at her, noticing her anxious expression. Poor Aloe Vera... this is all so new to her. It must be very stressful for her. He gave her a big smile, and she gave him a small smile back before returning to her anxious face. He heard a yip come from Illusion, and he turned to see what caused it. There was a wolf there. Okay..? He thought, confused. That's random. Is it some weird different language I don't know? Or is it just a hello? He thought, making a confused face.
~
Then he noticed Illusion stand up and start walking away, and he quickly followed. As they exited the camp, he looked behind at the wolves before turning his head back towards where he was headed. The chill of the cold wind caused his fur to stick up, and Veracious huddled close to him for some warmth. "It's so close to winter..." He growled. Then, Illusion asked what they'd hunt, so he began to think. "I dunno... Deer? They can feed a decent amount of wolves. Maybe... do you guys have beavers here? Beavers are delicious." He suggested and huddled close against Aloe Vera, giving her some warmth. Her fur was much shorter than his, so she's probably freezing so much right now.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 3, 2023 03:14 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Sundown
The sting from the ginger hurt but it soon soothed the wound. So he couldnt feel it much anymore. He could make a few of the words the apprentice was saying. He could tell something was on his mind. He better not be shaming himself again he thought. After thebherbs were applied he followed Sundown out of the den. He made out the words Ash and lets catch up. From the quiet sounding words. He nodded as they trotted out of the den. He knew exactly what Sundown was going to ask. Its the question he would be asked several times over the next few weeks. "I know what you are going to ask." He told Sundown, I'll tell you."
"So I was going out to hunt, since my leg finally healed." He started, "I was about to catch it when I hurt a strange noise, a twig snapped. It turned and there in front of me was a huge man, and he was carrying a huge stick, which I later learned was a gun. He tried to shoot me and missed twice, but the sound caused my ears to practically die. I couldnt hear, couldnt smell, and could barely see. I had totally lost my bearings, and turned and ran in a random direction. Which happened to take me further from camp. For tye next days my sense of smell came back, so I could hunt, but then I got attacked by foxes. But I finally found my way back here. And I am so glad I did." He finished, giving a smile to Sundown. Who was his best friend in the whole pack.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 4, 2023 12:51 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Svana (Ind), Killjoy, Pack Members (Ind), Open

Change is a challenging aspect of life. A threatening one, if you will. It is completely unpredictable and, at times, earth shattering – breaking the hearts of hundreds while uplifting a few. It has the power to shift one’s entire perspective, or even their whole world. It is ruthless, uncaring, scary, unpreventable… but also kind to the select few that it chooses as worthy of its gifts. And, thankfully, Xola had apparently found good graces with change and earned a blessing. A new title and a new purpose.

The now-medic laid near the edge of the Eastern Pack’s camp, surveying the gathering of wolves who were just beginning to emerge from their dens. There were not many – their numbers having dwindled due to various disappearances and untimely deaths or captures – but she could still see their strength. Their drive, and their will power. The pack would not find its demise on the horizon anytime soon, even with experiencing the great loss of many friends.

Taking a breath, the night-fallen female begins to look over the various wolves scattered about the area – checking for any injuries or signs that something was wrong. Her eyes first land on Svana, a beautiful creamy-toned scout. She knew little of the standoffish female, but what she did know wasn’t too pleasant in her book. However, she knew better than to judge without proper interactions.

Overall, the larger female seemed to be in good health. There was nothing that screamed “injury” or “sickness,” and her mannerisms seemed as natural as ever. Moving on, the medic reviewed the stances and motions of her fellow packmates – still finding no sign of any issues, much to her pleasure. Finally, her striking orbs landed on the alpha of their pack, Killjoy. He was making way to the scout she had first been surveying.

Instantly, Xola could tell that something was off. She sits up quickly with perked ears, her eyes never leaving the male in question. The strain of his left leg. The barely noticeable limp – one that took years of practice to spy. The tightness of his form. She knew the signs all too well. He was in pain… and obviously had an issue with his left front leg. A sprain, maybe? She surely hoped not.

The charcoal female was quick to spring into action, trotting over to the alpha and scout with great purpose. Each step had her seemingly gliding across the ground, touching the earth beneath her paws just long enough to propel herself forward. Her eyes stayed trained on the shepard-like male’s back as she moved, intently checking for anything she could have missed from due to the previous distance she had from him.

She stopped a foot or two behind the pair, announcing her presence with a soft yip that could have been mistaken for the chirp of a small bird if not for the obvious canine factors. “Alpha Killjoy,” she greeted him with a polite nod, “You seem to be in some discomfort. Is everything alright?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 4, 2023 11:31 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Illusion, Xola
He wagged too, letting Illusion know that he would talk to him later. He watched the male, who when he had last seen him had been a muddy mess, trot out of camp with the hunting patrol following behind him. He turned again and saw Xola, the new medic, trotting towards Killjoy, he had not met her yet, so he had not seen her until then. Hondo's heart dropped, her blackish brown figure trotting across the camp immediately stole his heart. She was beautiful. Hondo shook his head. He was Beta, he couldnt think like that. But when he looked back up he just couldnt stop looking at her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 4, 2023 11:44 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anora l Female l Hunter l Raven l M: Brute, Sundown, Night
Anora trotted around camp, she wanted to go out Hunting, but didnt know if any patrols were out. She needed to stretch her legs, and knew running around camp like a pup wouldnt help. She saw Sundown with Brute, who had herbs in his ears. Noe that she thought about it, she didnt remember seeing the Beta recently. She saw Night in his den, and trotted into it. "Night." She called into the semi-dark den. "Would you like me to hunt? Or lead a patrol?" She asked. Anxouisly she hoped he said yes. But as she thought about Brute, she remembered that she hadnt seen Bardou in awhile. Maybe this was her chance to be named Beta.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 4, 2023 07:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ráðgríðr & Hymir
Eastern Pack Members | Beta Female & Scout | Female & Male | Mentions : Each Other, Xola, Killjoy
A autumn-pelted female trudged through the land. Her body was still in pain from her escape - she and another female had be captured by the furless humans and she had finally managed to leave along with the white colored female that had been her companion. The other fame had quickly ran off as soon as the had escaped from the clutches of the humans. Luckily the alabaster female didn't bear any scars unlike her ; she was still a bit achy from that mountain lion attack and not to mention she didn't know how long it's been since she ate. She just knew she had to get back to her pack and serve then with her whole heart and explain to Killjoy about her disappearance. She could barley see straight ; but she saw the dark form of a wolf - a familiar scent, Hymir , he was a young male in the pack and a rather damn good scout ; a bit quiet but still a decent fellow. She could hear the growl erupting from his mouth as she approached and she saw his ears pin in aggression and on edge. She was glad he was protecting the borders like a good scout should. And she gave her own growl of dominance because he should recognize her ; and his ears perked at the sound.

"Beta?" He said astounded ; a rather rare emotion on the young creature, " let's get you home." He said as he offered her his support and she gladly accepted it. The two walked in silence back to the campsite ; her stumbling a few times but she made it back. She saw an unfamiliar face ; another night-colored female - almost similar in appearance to Hymir. Had she always been here or had she missed some things?

" Killjoy, Xola. " He said rather urgently, "look who I found."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 4, 2023 09:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Brute & Sundown(ind), Astro(ind), Anora
Night looked out from his den, noting that Brute went with Sundown into the medic's den. He had little hope that Ore was returning to them, however, he wasn't sure if the apprentice was ready to take on the responsibilities of medic. The male had done well for the last few days, but Night could tell he struggled with his confidence. Night sighed, turning his attention to the center of the clearing where River and Shiva had appeared. The new female in Shadow's pack, Silver?, came down to join them and they spoke for a while. It was perhaps a minute later that Shiva and Silver ran off, no doubt on a hunt.

Astro joined River as soon as the two females were out of sight. Well, joined might not be the right word. Tackled her would be the better word for it. The male might be an adult and have an attitude towards the other pack members, but he seemed to turn into a puppy around River. Now that he thought about it, River was the only one he could think of who could tolerate the male for long periods of time. They seemed to talk to each other for a while before Night turned to lay down deeper in his den.

Not a moment after he laid down, he heard a voice call to him. At the question, Night sighed before getting back up to walk over to the female. He hadn't seen Anora for a few days, but that went for most of the hunters. Night paused in front of her, thinking over her question before nodding towards River and Astro. "Go speak to River there. I don't want any wolf going alone and it looks like she's gathering a patrol as we speak." Night said, flicking an ear before scanning the camp. Perhaps he would go on a patrol a bit later, once Brute told him of his adventures.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 4, 2023 10:48 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Storm,Veracious|
Illusion nodded.
"Deer... Okay. I can make it work." He said, his tone as frosty as the morning air. His ear flicked to listen around. He drew in the cold air through his nose, sniffing out any trails that he could find.
He sighed, and narrowed his eyes. They'd have to go farther from camp then he'd wanted. Illusion looked behind at the newer wolves.
"So, how long do we want to stay out?" His face read that he was unsure that they'd find a deer, nearly positive that they were heading for their winter grounds at lower elevation to escape the snow.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 4, 2023 11:26 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Xola, Rags, Hymir, Hondo|
Killjoy heard Xola's voice behind him, and turned to her. His eyes were like those of a deer in a headlight. He'd been caught, of course. How dumb to think that his injurys could go past her, she sniffed him out like a blood hound. His freshly torn ear flicked, trying to find words.
"Good morning Xola! How are you doing this, uh, cold morning?" His smile betrayed him. He was in pain. He couldn't hide it from her. He'd tried every so hard. Shame on him.
He paused to let lies brew up.
"Discomfort? Hardly." Killjoy said, staring at the black female. He glanced over at Hondo before continuing. "Just a bit... I had a run in with a-" What Killjoy saw next made his heart fly out of his chest. It was Hymir with.... Rags?! His ears perked, and he held himself in an alert manner.
"Killjoy, Xola. look who I found."
The large male found himself lost for words, mouth opening and closing like a fish. What could he say? 'Hey Rags! I though you were dead!'? His mind seemed to whirl around, trying to put words together. He just... couldn't. Killjoy ended up just staring at the Beta female and the Scout that had found her.
He took in a deep breath, startling himself out of his trance-like presence.
"Um." Blue eyes flicked to Xola. "How is the herb supply? I think that Rags needs a lot more help then I do. I can function." He assured her. His wandering eyes found themselves on Hymir.
He walked close to the male, and leaned into his ear so that only he could hear.
"I must thank you for bring back our fearless Beta." The whisper left his mouth like fog, it was there, but barely. He straightened up, and looked at Rags again, his mind, and heart back where they belonged. She was in awful condition.
What happened to her? His eyes shone with a ever-so small glint of saddness. Last time he'd seen her, she'd been so strong, and seemed that she could take anything down. He sighed again, these predators were getting a bit much, and he was loosing packmates that he couldn't afford to loose. They would just have to fight back.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 5, 2023 10:40 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: anyone

swift paws carried the bloody frame towards the pack her nostrils flared as she moved her sore body. What kinda smart humans decided bringing back large apex predators was wise? Bardou snarled softly to herself as she trekked onwards the land before her blurry as she moved. Her one eye was gone. A bloody masacered mess of fur and flesh. Her other eye had a lovely few claw marks over it but was other wise unharmed.

Her body was covered in tears and rips, from claws much larger then hers. Bardou panted softly as she neared the large border of her pack she threw her cranium back and put forth a cry, less howl and more assistance please. Her legs where shaking and the once strong pressence was reduced to a mess of blood and exhaustion. She had been attacked and dragged beyond the borders of the territory.. only to wake up fighting for her life. Bardou was not impressed to say the least and had infact made it out alive but barely.

Blinking she stood her banner lashing back a forth as she flicked her forked tongue out to try and clean some blood off. She knew where the stream was, and with a soft grunt began to haul her self down the trail towards the stream.

Slowly but steadily she reached the stream, her legs the first thing to reach the cold water as she submerged the rest of herself washing away the blood. Leaving torn flesh to be revealed. Bardou stood up from the stream with a few staggering steps as she walked out of it. The wound by her eye seemingly revealed bone. Mmmphh cuz that didnt add to her already terrifying pressence.

Limping up the trail somemore she finaly stopped beneath the shade of a tree her cranium lowering from the sheer exhaustion of standing.

(DM IF you reply to her and what page so ik where to look)

Edited at June 5, 2023 11:41 AM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us