Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
08:25:43 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, I know the feeling I had 58 open den slots.. Not any more xD Joining the dom club?

Oh no T.T
 distant-screams
08:24:28 katy | beetle
Exist,
lol i used to have a decent amount but i've been trying to build up dominance :')

she gave me duds anyways, lol
 Existence
08:23:19 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy I have 25 den slots xD and no idea what I'm doing outside trying to not murder my SV boys for not giving me svs xD
 Dalmatian
08:22:32 
-WP Click-

paws for Brahms?
 distant-screams
08:21:27 katy | beetle
ugh, i gotta pop one of my girls e.e i don't have the den space for 15 pups
 Salem
08:18:41 Bell
Support?
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
08:10:56 Silver (She/her)
last night I got to 382 moonflowers and then it was midnight almost there XD
 Vulpixles
08:10:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Name ideas?
 Caeruleum
08:09:59 Cae, Blue
why is make friends 2 apples D: should be one ;^;
 Urux
08:05:00 Urox
Now I don't know what to do with myself. I was grinding to customise Sanctus, now I don't know what to do with myself lol
 Caeruleum
08:02:48 Cae, Blue
it might be time for den revamp ;-;
 limbo
07:58:22 ZD
ahhh thanks guys!!
 Vulpixles
07:56:46 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Limbo
I think the ears need to be placed a little more forward on the head, but the shape is really good!
 || Enlighten purple
07:55:37 She/her idk
limbo

just try to curve the ears abit
 Vulpixles
07:53:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Less than 100 brains away from being able to afford the Spectre dye
 Ace
07:53:17 ace <3
vul,
I'm forest level 136, so no hope there XD replaying has got me like 13
 limbo
07:52:35 ZD
I hate drawing ears ;^;
-Click-
 Salem
07:52:31 Bell
You can search for the lowest level they spawn in, usually there's lots in that level or the one above it :P
 Vulpixles
07:52:26 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Ace

I also need rabbits. I've been replaying levels and playing my current level, and I can't find any rabbits so your guess is as good as mine
 Caeruleum
07:51:49 Cae, Blue
there*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Wolverine : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    133    134    135    136    137   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 05:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Frost
Makena tilted her head slightly, highly doubting his excuse. She wanted to tell him she saw the pup toy and be blunt, but she knew she had to be delicate. Feelings were delicate, especially his. Even the vixen herself would completely shut down if Frost were to bring up her family. She shivered just thinking about having her feelings in the air. She then mentally shook herself. Stay focused Makena! You need to help your friend even if he's tough to crack...Not like yourself at all. "Hmm, maybe that's part of why you left..." Makena mumbled, thinking out loud. She really had no idea what was going on here but she had to find out. Her curiosity was fighting for her actions but she kept herself with Frost's same calm expression. Inside though, her mind was turning and was anything but calm.
Makena couldn't help but smirk a small victory smile when Frost stepped closer to her. That definitely meant she had placed herself well and he couldn't get away. Well, unless he decided to get rough... If she still madly in love with him, she would've practically died. Even if she didn't like him, she wasn't used to this closeness. But luckily Muli had taught her how to be close. So honestly? She was just surprised Frost had the nerve to be so close. "I know it's morning and correct. But even if he was awake i would still have come to look for you. Just because we are...err...close...dosent mean ill forget about my friends. You know that, dont you? I would never abandon you or Icicle." She said, it taking all her strength not to blow air into his face because that's what she would've done if this weren't serious.
Makena then sighed and looked down. Something told her she would have to let herself be vulnerable if she ever wanted to see a glimpse of what was going on with Frost. But that was...scary. "Look, im worried about you, okay? I know something is wrong because i was the same way. I was scared to show my feelings as that made me weak. But it dosent make me, or you weak. It makes us brave. I get you dont want to talk to me about whatever is going on, but trust me, it helps. Whatever you say wont leave this little tunnel thing. Ill even tell you something that hurts me so you can use it against me if i shall ever tell somebody what you told me." She then snorted, "But i know you know i would never do something like that."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 05:54 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Ind)
~
Kimulimuli stirred when he felt something wiggling beside him. Makena. He knew immediately and just layed there, too tired to open his eyes. When he felt her slip away, he opened his eyes a bit and saw her walking away. I'll tell her good mornin' when she comes back. He thought, guessing she went out hunting. Then, I can make sure she didn't get any blood on her from me sleepin' next to her. He sighed, sitting up a bit. His dream wasn't good last night... Ever since he became friends with Kena, he's been dreaming about his two sisters. "Zera and Makena would've probably gotten along so well... Sad dey could never meet each other." He said with a sigh before jerking a bit. Stop it. You're weird when you do that. He demanded at himself before looking at the pond. "I could use a dip. Maybe all dis blood will come off." He said before growling, but he just gave up. He'll never stop. "Kena said she thought it was cool." He remembered as he was walking towards the pond. "Well, she likes it, I'll keep doin' it!" He said happily, but with a stern tone before wading into the water until he was knee-deep.
~
Kimu layed down, submerging himself up to his neck, keeping his head above the water. After a little bit, he sat up and started to lick at the crusted blood on his chest, watching it slowly come off, but drip into the water. He gagged a bit before laying back down in the water and soaking it a bit to help get it off.
~
After a while of repeating that, it was now gone, but a large scar all over his chest was incredibly visible now. "The fur's never gonna grow back, is it?" He sighed, slightly sad. "I don't like havin' scars." He mumbled before turning and looking at his destroyed paw. He dipped it in the water and started to lick it like he did to his chest. After repeating that, he looked at his paw. "That's probably gonna leave a scar too. I'll be lucky if I can ever walk on it again." He sighed, before licking it again and dipping in into the water. It looked absolutely destroyed. He whimpered before laying back down and just soaking his gray fur in the water.

Edited at May 24, 2023 05:56 PM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 10:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost // M // Fox // SFP // M: Makena, Muli(ind)
Frost was slightly surprised that Makena didn't back up when he got closer, maybe she was going soft. He could blame Muli for that. At the mention of his sister, Frost winced slightly. He had been ignoring her for a while, let alone give her as much attention like Anya had been giving her lately. At her next words, he had to look away. How could he tell her when he barely understood himself? He gave her an even glare which he excepted one back. Finally, after several moments, Frost huffed and started to back up. Once out of the tunnel, he sat down with his tail around his paws, the way he usually did when he was about to tell a story and nodded to a corner away from the tunnel for Makena to sit down.
When she was situated, he waited a moment before looking to the rocks pointedly. As soon as she was distracted, he said, "It's not my story to tell," before waltzing into the tunnel, squeezing by her if necessary.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 25, 2023 03:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Open, Ash(ind)
Night opened his eyes sleepily as the first rays of sunlight filtered into his den. Stretching gently, he sat up while his eyes adjusted. The night before, he had gone down to grab one of the legs of the yak to share with River. Ash seemed to have been in a mood but Astro did too. He hadn't seen a few of his hunters for a bit, hopefully Shiva would round them up for a hunt later. Night yawned before shaking out his pelt. His shoulder ached a little bit but not too much.

Night walked out of his den, looking around camp for a moment before jumping onto a large rock towards the center. He laid down to wait for his camp to wake up. And hopefully before Shadow's pack did. He could only wonder what kind of dangerous traps they set up yesterday, and he was in no mood to see either, however he was interested in what the male had planned for today.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 25, 2023 03:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Her pack(ind), Open
Alha opened her eyes to find sunlight filtering into the holes of the makeshift den. She got up to move around her sister and away from the den to stretch. Looking back at it, she thought back to the day before. Shadow hadn't come back to see how they were doing, he was probably busy. But the females had gotten done not one, but two dens propped between the trees. The females occupied one of them while the males were in the other. She hoped Loki was behaving himself but stopped that thought process when she saw him laying down near the river.

She started to make her way down to the river when he moved, no doubt waking up. The male shook out his fur before making his way down to shore to fish. Alha paused before moving towards the middle of the makeshift camp. She sat down and looked around, her ears swiveling every so often to take in the sounds of the forest. It probably sounded weird, but she missed the town. Everything could be so predictable and it seemed safer. You knew what was there before you got there and there was walls and paths that you knew were exactly there.

Out in the forest, she couldn't help but flinch at the tiniest noises. There was no walls to shield them and she didn't know the paths around the forest, especially with the traps in place. When the river froze over, how would they hunt? Alha sighed, knowing she was worrying for the future when she should be focusing on the day.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 25, 2023 11:10 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Sundown/M/Raven/Medic/M: Open/
Sundown's eye lids fluttered as he opened his golden eye, adjusting to the early light. He closed his eyes again, taking in the strong scents of the herbs that surrounded him. They were his safe place, and he wouldn't let anyone take his safety net away from him.
He stood up, and stretched, his back popping a small bit. He shook his pelt in, and took in a deep breath of air. He needed to be ready for the day. He needed to be strong, powerful, fearless... except there was one problem. He wasn't any of those. His licked his muzzle, the faint hint of the yak from the night before still lingering.
I guess I should go and check on everyone. He thought as he took the first step out of the den, seeing only Night awake. He trotted over, ears perked.
"Good morning Alpha Night!" He said, approaching him. "I'm just going to quickly look at your shoulder, morning checks! I'm sure you know how it goes." His tail slowly wagged at he glanced at his Alpha for the go ahead.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 25, 2023 11:20 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Harry/M/SUP/Guard/M:Alha/
harry lifted his black head as he saw dawn breaking. He stood up, and shook out his thick fur. He licked his lips, and looked around, noticing the dens that he was sure Alha and Shalah had made. His ear flicked as he scanned the area for any danger. He straightened as he saw a Bush move. He ran towards it, barking his deepest bark. Whatever it was, it disappeared, and he trotted back very proud of himself.
He made his way toward Alha, who seemed on edge. He sat down not next to her, but close.
"No need to be jumpy, I won't go far, and I'll make sure that you'll stay safe." He said, glancing at her before turned to the forest again. He couldn't help himself but to feel threatened as well. It was a new place, with new dogs, and... Loki.
Speaking of Loki, where was he? Harry scanned the area, looking for the the trickster. As much as he wanted to dislike him, he couldn't. He spotted him down by the river, and nodded to himself. At least he was some help...
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 28, 2023 02:15 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Raven Camp, Sundown
It felt like months had past since Brute had seen or smelled his Pack. But he wasnt going too give up. Brute's hearing had never returned, and now he was practically deaf. His eyesight was faltering, but he could still see pretty well. His sense of smell had fully returned, which had helped him stay alive when he was hunting. Only mere threats from foxes and loners since the attack. The wounds from it had healed well, although leaving signs of growing scars. He walked ambily on, hoping at any scent from the pack. He sniffed the air, feeling desperate. Then, all of a sudden, he smelled it! His pack! Brute broke off into a sprint, running as fast asbhe could. This is it! He was home. He broke through the underbrush, nd recognized the place where he had gotten injured. He smiled, even though he never thought he would again. He bounded up the hill nd saw his camp. He saw Sundown and almost yelped in joy. "Sundown!" He howled. He was home.
Brute was finally home.

Edited at May 28, 2023 06:19 PM by Wolf Pride
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 30, 2023 09:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | M: Sundown, Brute
Night was laying, enjoying the sunlight when he heard a perky voice behind him. He opened an eye before lifting his head as he saw Sundown come up to him. Night chuckled before nodding, "Of course, do your thing." He said, sitting up so the apprentice could look at his shoulder. After a moment, he said, "Sundown, I need to speak to you about -" He was interrupted by an excited howl and looked towards the source to find Brute bounding towards them.

Night felt his ears perk unconsciously before he stood up to look his beta over. Night scanned Brute, taking note of the wounds on his shoulders before flicking an ear. "We will talk later Sundown. For now, I believe Brute is in greater need of assistance." Night said, turning his attention back to Sundown before jumping down to meet Brute. A small frown had appeared on his muzzle and didn't look to be leaving anytime soon. "Get your wounds addressed and then meet me in my den. We have a lot to discuss." He said, his tone staying neutral with no expression.

Night then turned, his tail swaying only to his steps as he headed back to his den. Upon reaching it, he sat down to look over at the two males, his mind confused, relieved and above all else, worried.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 31, 2023 01:06 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Svana
Female | 4 | Eastern | Scout | M: Open
A chill ran down the female's spine, causing her to jerk awake. Her amber orbs scanned the area, noticing that her den was quite empty, seeing as there was really only one other scout. Svana believed that the pack needed to obtain more members. After all, two scouts couldn't be enough to keep the pack alert about potential threats. Svana flicked her tail and grumbled under her breath as she rose to her paws. She had no clear intention of what to accomplish today, unless her Alpha had something in mind. She examined the pack territory, noticing small conversations here and there, though Svana wasn't one to insert herself in a random interaction. She stuck to herself at most times, however she would speak up at certain situations, as she is quite an opinionated female.
Svana left the den and couldn't help but notice the cold breeze from the cloudy weather trickling through her fur. Oh how she hated the cold. Svana preferred warmer weather as she adored sun bathing. Typically during warmer weather, you might notice her simply laying in a small patch of grass and absorbing the sunlight. For some reason it seemed to put her at ease. A part of her had hoped she'd be assigned a mission today, as she did hate sitting around. She would go on one by herself but she didn't feel like getting scolded at by the Alpha for leaving without permission. So instead, Svana trotted over to a boulder and laid beside it, hoping to warm herself up a tad bit. She did indeed have long fur but she still felt the presence of the wind and hated every second of it.
As she laid down, her thoughts kept traveling back to her reoccurring nightmares. Svana couldn't remember the last time she was able to get a good night of sleep, as she was constantly waking up in the middle of the night due to terrors. They had a lot to do with situations that hadn't happened but still terrify her, or situations that have happened in the past. Either way, Svana couldn't escape them. She often stayed awake at night and tried to distract herself from her own thoughts. Most of the time she couldn't. Svana flicked her ears as she placed her head upon her paws and observed the pack activity that was happening around her. A part of her wished she was more social, but at the same time she found herself just fine being alone.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    133    134    135    136    137   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us