Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
10:16:53 Medicinally Autistic
I don't talk to him. Every once in awhile he'll find a way to message me. Today it was "now all im thinking about is you your probably all laid up with another dude.... lol crazy"

Like sir you were laid up with your STEPMOM while living under my roof.
 Valkyriee
10:16:42 Valk, (She/Her)
Rogue
he was my first custom boyyy
 Rogue Whispers
10:15:17 Rogue is a Ghost
Valk,
133R?!He's very pretty. Sorry you had to lose him
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:27 Wolflocke Challenge
@Apothecary

That sounds awful, honestly. Have you tried cutting ties with him completely?
 Valkyriee
10:14:18 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
NOOOOOOO
 Rogue Whispers
10:14:05 Rogue is a Ghost
Who should I draw?
-Click-
 Salem
10:12:10 
Support? :P
-WP Click-
10:11:51 Asmodeus (he/they)
Blake

Absolutely love it that looks great
 Apothecary
10:11:21 Medicinally Autistic
Like sir, your whole family caught you sleeping with your STEPMOM, but IM THE CRAZY one and it just wasn't true.

Please please please be so for real right now.
 Dalmatian
10:09:51 
BooJake

that looks so cool, you have an awesome artstyle
 Apothecary
10:09:06 Medicinally Autistic
Not my ex trying to accuse me of being with other people when we haven't be together for months and trying to gaslight me that he never cheated on me even when I saw it with my own 2 eyes like a million times.

"You're crazy. Thats a lie. That never happened"
 Dark sky
10:07:43 Sky but spooky - she
yep thanks yall im so sorry for all the noise lol i found it. it was just in front of my eyes, but of course i had to skip it every time :') XD
 BooJake
10:07:36 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Hyena WIP :D
 Rogue Whispers
10:06:03 Rogue is a Ghost
If I coul buy apples with real money I'd have premium nonstop and so much den space o-o
 Salem
10:05:47 
The three month upgrade can only be bought with apples
 Dark sky
10:03:43 Sky but spooky - she
zd no no no i wanted to buy premium with apples but i just realized that im blind lol
 limbo
10:02:00 ZD
buying apples for mush is under Search, at the very bottom
 Dark sky
10:00:10 Sky but spooky - she
in the apples place
 Dark sky
09:59:28 Sky but spooky - she
uhh i checked here and it says with real money? did i just misunderstood or?
-WP Click-
 Dark sky
09:56:47 Sky but spooky - she
salem alright thanks!

rogue okey ill check there :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +2
Cougar : -2
Leopard : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    132    133    134    135    136   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 22, 2023 09:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost // M // Fox // SFP // M: Makena(ind), Kimu(ind)
Frost watched the two interact for a few minutes before padding towards a small nook that was partially hidden in vines. Slipping through the crack, he walked down the small tunnel into a smaller cave. Shadow didn't know that the opening or that the tunnel he had led Makena and Kimu through existed. With Shadow's long lost daughter here now, Frost doubted he would even want to know. Frost took a seat at the nook, gazing into the small cave. Rocks took up most of the area, but Frost knew what was underneath.
It had been only a year or so. Frost didn't know why it affected him so much but even he had to say that he had gotten colder since. Maybe it was because of Anya. Her pup brought back a lot of memories. When he actually opened his heart up for once, and someone got killed. He wasn't sure if he could do it again. He wasn't sure if he was ready.
Seeing Kimu and Makena so happy together, yes, that is what caused this sudden emotion. Granted, Frost wasn't sure what this emotion was anyway. He just knew it hurt, and it wasn't a thorn he could take out of his paw. Frost watched the rocks for a while longer before curling up to get some sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 22, 2023 09:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli and Frost(ind)
Makena tilted her head some when Muli's crying stopped. Had her words worked? Maybe she had been exaggerating a bit but they were mostly true. She got her answer when Muli pounced on her. Makena let out a little flustered laugh as she was licked and nose booped. She giggled with his words and gave him a soft smile. "I like it when your happy." She mumbled. She also gave him a lick on the cheek for the one she received. Once he got off, she got up. She watched Muli panic and couldn't help but smile. He was so silly and cute. She knew blood was an annoying thing to deal with but he dealt with it in the most halrious way. She knew there was nothing she could really do so she just sat and enjoyed the show. Whenever he would do something really funny she would giggle.
"It's alright and I understand. Im really happy too, although i dont act like that." Makena said before nodding to Muli's question. Not that there was ever really a "normal" between the two foxes but she knew what the male meant. As he apologized she layed down because she had a feeling the interaction was coming to an end. Plus, she was pretty tired. "It's okay. Just dont do it again and ill most likely forget about it." She said stretching out her front paws before bringing them back in.
Just then she realized Frost was nowhere to be found. She was about to bring it up when Muli walked over. She smiled and also gave a content sigh when she felt Muli's head on her neck. She would find Frost later... "I forgive you, Muli. But like i said before, just please dont do it again." The vixen then let out a big yawn, signaling she really was tired. Makena pushed Muli into a laying position before cuddling up next to him. "Goodnight, Muli." She yawned before closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 22, 2023 09:54 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aloe Vera
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Big Boy
~
Storm and Veracious had been licking each other clean for a while now, they didn't even notice how late it was getting until the she-wolf looked up and announced it to him with a quiet, muffled yip. "Oh well. Time for rest. I'm not tired though." He growled to his orange colored friend and she nodded back. "Wait, are we supposed to sleep outside here or-?" He started but quickly stopped when he noticed Veracious motioning something to him. She was looking down at the ground. "You wanna sleep out here today?" He asked and she nodded with a nervous expression. "... You know you can talk, right? This isn't your old pack." He growled, but when she just kept looking at her paws he sighed before singing, "La la la la la! I'm a big fat wolfy! La la la! La-" He was interrupted by a loud snarl from his friend, and he shrunk down to the ground as she loomed over him. "-Okay Aloe Vera. Chill out." He begged with his eyes wide. The she-wolf then stopped looming over him and lay onto the ground, grabbing his scruff and tugging him over to her. He growled with a muffled yip before settling down next to her, their fur pressed against each other to protect each other from the cold winter winds.
Good thing, Storm began to sleep, but Veracious would have a much harder time tonight. She was in a pack, it was going to be very difficult for her tonight. What if they kill us while we're asleep? She kept wondering.

Edited at May 22, 2023 09:56 PM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 09:38 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Time Skip to Morning!

It is dawn, the first rays of light reaching the mountains. The weather is chilly with the same scents of snow in the air. However, near the end of the day, there will be flurries. It is windy so pups stay indoors!

The weather is cloudy, the sun will rarely be seen today. On top of that, there is a certain elder that has died in the woods and her remains to be found. With a certain cougar lurking for more. ;)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Open|
Killjoy blinked at the light filtering into his den. He strained to remember what happened last night, and why he was so sore.
Right, I couldn't find Sorrel.. He thought, pulling his sore body up. He flinched as he put weight on his left paw, but still walked out of his den. He needed to find Krestral.
He sat down by the prey pile, picking through the scraps of yesterday. He took a small chunck from Oriens deer, impressed that he managed to take her down by himself.
He turned to scan the camp, seeing if anyone was awake yet, looking for Illusion to set up the morning hunt.
He took his food to over by his den to eat it while waiting for others to awake.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 01:32 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Big Boy, Killjoy
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aloe Vera, Killjoy, Aster (Ind)
~
Veracious stirred in the morning, awakened by the snoring from a big black wolf, who lay on his back and pressed against her. She sighed, and lifted her head up and nuzzled her friend's cheek to wake him up. "Come on, Big Boy. It's morning time." She said with a rare smile. I've never rested that well in so long. And we didn't die either! She thought and watched Storm as he stirred with a grunt. He rolled back on his belly, and let out a yawn.
"Is it morning time already?" He asked with another yawn. "Dang it, I'm still tired." He growled and curled up in a tight ball. "Wake me up in a few years." He said and closed his eyes again. Maybe if I get up, I can see Aster again today! He thought. Even though he only hung out with the orange and black she-wolf for around a half an hour, he still really liked her, and wanted to see her again. He then bounced up and trotted away. "Let's go see if we can find Aster!" He said before continuing to bounce away. He stopped and turned around to look for Veracious, and saw her emerge out of the shadows to follow him. The smirk on her face made it obvious what she was about to ask. Sure enough, when she arrived at his side, she opened her mouth and asked.
"Do you have a wittle crush on her, Big Boy?" She said with a playful tone, and sent a blush on his face.
"Excuse me? No way! We barely even know each other, Aloe Vera!" He growled before turning his head to a wolf who was grabbing food from the prey pile. He turned and trotted over to the wolf. When he was close enough, he opened his mouth. "Good morning, sir! I believe you are Alpha Killjoy?" He said and gave the other wolf a smile.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 03:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli(ind) and Frost(ind)
Makena yawned and stretched. She only stopped when she felt something next to her. Muli!! All that happened the evening before came rushing back. Including how Frost had disappeared. He couldn't have just simply left, the vixen would've noticed...right? Makena opened her eyes and looked around. Yep, Frost still missing. She then took a deep breath, wondering if she could smell him. His sent was here...yet he wasn't here. She knew Frost was completely fine on his own, but she had a feeling he needed someone there for him. With that in mind, the vixen quietly slipped away from Muli. If his sent was here, surely he had to be here. He was probably sleeping in some little nook and was completely fine, but her friend instincts told her to find him. Ignore the fact she had only gotten her "friend instincts" a couple of days ago, when she started getting close to Muli.
Makena took a small drink before going over to the main entrance they had come in. No new Frost smells so that confirmed he hadn't left. Now she just needed to find him. She started walking on the left side of the cave, looking for anything Frost could fit into. She smashed her nose multiple times from trying to fit into somewhere she didn't belong. She walked practically the whole cave when she finally found something interesting. It was a small pup toy. Makena sniffed the toy and nudged it. What was this doing here? The find just fueled her curiosity and made her a bit more worried about Frost. She began to pick up the pace and almost missed it when she finally found an entrance she could actually fit in to. It was a a nook, partially covered with vines.
Makena stuck her nose in and took a big whiff of air. Frost's sent was definitely stronger here!! He had definitely gone into here. Without a second thought, the vixen carefully climbed into the crack. She then cautiously countinued down the tunnel, looking for any signs of Frost.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 03:59 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena
Frost stirred, his ears flicking in a playful manner before he finally woke up completely. At first, he was confused why he was in the small cave. The first thing that came to his head was that Pine and his siblings were hiding behind the rock in their manner of hide-and-seek. Frost looked around for Icicle before shaking his fur out as the dream disappeared. Muli. Makena. Hurt. Crying. Nighttime. Oh rabbit pellets.

Frost remembered what happened quickly and sat back down with a sigh. That's why he didn't visit this place at all. A path down memory lane was not where he wanted to be. Granted, it did fuel his rage toward any predator that wasn't a wolf or a fox. With that in mind, Frost got up to stretch before turning to the tunnel. He licked his jaws, thinking about going hunting before the two foxes woke up. Yes, that would work. Frost started down the tunnel before almost running into Makena. His ears flattened until they were almost nonexistent on his head as he bristled. Once he realized that it was Makena, he quickly flattened his fur and stating stoutly, "Your up early."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 04:31 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Frost
Makena jumped back and almost hit her head when a figure almost ran into her. Her ears pinned back but they soon returned to normal when she realized she had just found her missing fox. She visibly relaxed before giving Frost a good check over. He seemed fine visibly so that was good. "You disappeared." She shot back smoothly, sitting down and flicking her tail around herself. "So of course i would go looking for my friend. Now, are you okay? You seem a bit off..." Actually, Frost seemed normal. But him disappearing and the pup toy? That didn't seem normal. Well, okay, disappearing maybe but still, that pup toy. That pup toy bothered her more than she would ever admit. It took all of Makena's strength not to look behind Frost and see what was behind him. Still, she couldn't help but glance behind him a couple of times. She also made sure to keep herself in the middle of the path so hopefully Frost would get the idea she didn't want him to leave and that she wanted to talk.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 24, 2023 05:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena
Frost flicked an ear at her smooth comeback, which he expected from her. At her question though, he tilted his head before flicking his tail. How did she know something was off? Nope, she was prying. Yep, she was trying to get into his feelings. "I'm fine. Wanted to give you and Muli some alone time is all. You know I don't care that mushy stuff." He replied calmly, his face showing staying in neutral. He couldn't manage to do a 'eww' face though since he had been doing similar mushy stuff.

Makena had decided to place herself squarely in the middle of the tunnel, which was not the most ideal. Only one fox in the tunnel at the time. Simple. Well, it was supposed to be simple. But that also meant he couldn't squeeze past her like he wanted to. So instead, he took a step forward, only a few inches from her before blinking, pretending to be annoyed and said, "It's morning and I'm guessing Muli isn't up if your looking for me." He said it in a calm sort of voice, although it was borderlining on edgy.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    132    133    134    135    136   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us