Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
10:24:09 Medicinally Autistic
Like how are you going to try to gaslight me about how you "never cheated" when I caught you with my own 2 eyes.
 Apothecary
10:22:39 Medicinally Autistic
It was the start of my "villain" origin story.

"Villian" because I'm the villian in his story because i finally had enough self-respect to say enoughs enough and leave.
 Revelry
10:21:25 Rev
Apothecary
That's honestly the craziest cheating story I've ever heard o.o

When you think humanity can get any lower lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:19:57 Wolflocke Challenge
@Apothecary

My PMs are open by the way if you ever want to vent. ^^ But honestly I'd be pissed if I were you, 'cause it seems like he's begging for attention or trying to guilt you
 Nevermore.
10:18:48 Never/Nev
That is something to come back to in chat lmao
 Apothecary
10:16:53 Medicinally Autistic
I don't talk to him. Every once in awhile he'll find a way to message me. Today it was "now all im thinking about is you your probably all laid up with another dude.... lol crazy"

Like sir you were laid up with your STEPMOM while living under my roof.
 Valkyriee
10:16:42 Valk, (She/Her)
Rogue
he was my first custom boyyy
 Rogue Whispers
10:15:17 Rogue is a Ghost
Valk,
133R?!He's very pretty. Sorry you had to lose him
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:27 Wolflocke Challenge
@Apothecary

That sounds awful, honestly. Have you tried cutting ties with him completely?
 Valkyriee
10:14:18 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
NOOOOOOO
 Rogue Whispers
10:14:05 Rogue is a Ghost
Who should I draw?
-Click-
 Salem
10:12:10 
Support? :P
-WP Click-
10:11:51 Asmodeus (he/they)
Blake

Absolutely love it that looks great
 Apothecary
10:11:21 Medicinally Autistic
Like sir, your whole family caught you sleeping with your STEPMOM, but IM THE CRAZY one and it just wasn't true.

Please please please be so for real right now.
 Dalmatian
10:09:51 
BooJake

that looks so cool, you have an awesome artstyle
 Apothecary
10:09:06 Medicinally Autistic
Not my ex trying to accuse me of being with other people when we haven't be together for months and trying to gaslight me that he never cheated on me even when I saw it with my own 2 eyes like a million times.

"You're crazy. Thats a lie. That never happened"
 Dark sky
10:07:43 Sky but spooky - she
yep thanks yall im so sorry for all the noise lol i found it. it was just in front of my eyes, but of course i had to skip it every time :') XD
 BooJake
10:07:36 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Hyena WIP :D
 Rogue Whispers
10:06:03 Rogue is a Ghost
If I coul buy apples with real money I'd have premium nonstop and so much den space o-o
 Salem
10:05:47 
The three month upgrade can only be bought with apples

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +2
Cougar : -2
Leopard : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    131    132    133    134    135   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 03:11 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic|Raven|M: Anya, Bri|
Sundown had his nose burried in herbs when he heard someone's throat clear. His ears went back, and he stepped back, turning to see who is vistor was. He saw the mother... Anya was it? He smiled at her warmly.
"Hello Anya, come on in. I assume that you are here for something to help Brielle sleep?" He asked, turning, and swishing his tail in a way that said 'come in'. He sorted through the pile, until he found the poppy seeds. He very carefully split one into thirds. He nosed it towards the young mother.
"Here is a small bit of the poppy seed. I am looking for a bit of honey to help soothe her throat." He said, turning away.
"I swear that Ore had some crystalized honey somewhere back here-" He said, hitting his nose on the back wall. He stepped back, not expecting the wall to be there.
He found it quickly in another small pile of herbs. He rolled a small ball towards the pup, if she was on the ground.
"Here you are little Brielle. I promise, it's sweet and very yummy." He said, crouching down to her size.
"Say, how old is she?" He asked, looking up at Anya. He then focused on the small pup, trying to get her to eat the honey.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 04:47 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Sundown and Brielle
With Sudown's warm smile, Anya temporarily forgot about her problem. She returned his smile and nodded to his question. She then walked in, sat down and put Bri down. She wasn't quite sure how he knew her name when she didn't know his but she didn't dwell on it too long. As he nosed through herbs, the young female watched him with intrest. She didn't even know what a quarter of this stuff was, yet he more than likely knew all of it. She then turned her gaze onto the poppy seed he gave her. She gulped nervously as she wasn't sure how to make Brielle take it. She went through her mind, trying to remember how her parents got her to take medicine.
Finally Anya decided to just give it a shot. She nosed the poppy seed to Brielle right when she opened her mouth to cry. The seed got into the pup's mouth and soon it was in Brielle's stomach. Bri let out something that Anya guessed was her go at a growl. She giggled a bit at her pup's behavior. Just then Sundown rolled a ball of crystallized honey over to Brielle. Anya looked up and watched the medic interact with her treasure. She smiled some, enjoying the sight. No one interacted with her Brielle like she was alive but he did. Apparently Bri liked the treatment too because she took the honey with little argument.
With the medic's question, Anya paused for a second. How old was Brielle? "Your good with her. But anyways, shes almost two weeks." She answered after a moment of thinking. "Also...what's your name? You know mine somehow but i dont know yours." She said, tilting her head slightly. She had a soft smile on her muzzle and her tail wagged faintly in the background.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 05:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli and Frost
Makena shook her head. "Your welcome Muli, but your not horrible. You just made a mistake." She said just as the sticks snapped in half because of the trap. She then watched as Muli limped around on his crushed paw. That made her think of her paw but just kept quiet. She would be fine...atleast for now. Right now she needed to take care of Muli. The vixen returned Muli's sad smile. Why couldn't she have gotten here sooner, before everything happened? Then Muli wouldn't be hurt. She looked down when Muli began crying. She didn't know what to do. Just telling him she loved him took tremendous effort, how was she supposed to make him feel better without killing herself in the process?
Makena left Muli alone for now and instead listened to Frost. She nodded but she wasn't sure how well she would be able to do with a hurt paw. She pushed the worry that she would fail Muli away and stood up. She just had to get this over with, and then she would be able to rest. The vixen waited for Muli to get up before going to his side. She gave him a subtle nuzzle before taking a deep breath. "Ready?" She asked quietly. Once he was ready she began following Frost. She did her best to be steady despite her paw and forced herself not to whine. Nevertheless, every once in a while a quiet whine would escape her jaws. She just prayed Muli wouldn't hear her. Or worse, Frost.
Five minutes later the group reached a small tunnel. She let out a sigh of relief because she could finally stop supporting Muli. Her poor paw felt like it was on fire from all the supporting and walking. She nodded at Frost's words before turning to Muli. "You go first. Ill take the rear." Once Muli disappeared into the darkness, Makena slipped into the tunnel. It only stayed dark for a moment before lighting up again which the vixen was glad for. The last thing she needed was either Muli or her falling. Once she finally reached the inside of the den, she took in her surroundings. She had to admit, the sight was kinda pretty.
Makena finally let herself limp slightly as she made her way to the small stream. She layed down infront of it before dipping her paws into it. The cold water felt amazing on her hurt paw. It felt so good she couldn't help but let out a little groan of happiness. She then began trying to get the blood off to the best of her ability.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 06:25 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Frost
~
Kimulimuli watched as Kena went over to Frost, but didn't pay much attention. He was busy crying right now, and looking at his paw. The amount of crying he did was starting to hurt his head, but he didn't care. He still couldn't stop thinking about how much he must've hurt Makena with his cruel and thoughtless words he spat at her. Who am I to say she didn't love me? I can't read her mind! I'm so, so stupid! I wish I wasn't so mean to her! He sniffled before biting down on his side to gnaw at it due to an itch he felt on it, but he yelped and jerked away. "G-go away itch." He growled before ignoring the itch and continuing to think of five thousand ways he could've been better. I could've just asked her what the flowers did! I could've just stayed in the den! I couldn't just be- normal for once!
~
Muli continued stabbing insults at his thoughtless actions, and being angry at himself, he didn't even notice Makena wanted him to lean on her shoulder. "T-thank ya.." He whimpered as he stood up and limped over to the black fox. I don't deserve to be helped. I should just be left here to die. I'm worthless, thoughtless, cruel, and stupid. He continued his thoughts as he gently leaned against Makena. "T-tell me if I'm putting too much pr-pressure, okay?" He mumbled, trying to put the least pressure possible on the beautiful fox.
~
A few minutes later, the three foxes reached a den. He couldn't help but notice Kena's whimpers during the walk, and every time she made one he tried to put less pressure on her. He thanked Frost and Makena again before limping into the den. It was dark, but once it lit up, it was beautiful. Kena had followed behind him, and went over to the stream. But Kimu decided it was best to stay in the corner. He limped over to the corner, tripping once he was halfway over there and smacking on the ground. He let out a small growl and sat there for a moment before standing up again and staggering into the shadowy corner in hopes that no one will see or pay attention to him. He sighed and curled up in the corner, angling his eyes to look at Kena, who had her paw dipped in the stream. Her relieved sigh practically told him that she was hurt. She got hurt, because of me? He whimpered and looked away, curling up in a ball as tight as possible in the far corner, his face pointed towards the wall. Him noticing Kena hurt only made him feel worse, and he wanted to ask her if she was okay, but she probably didn't want to talk to him anymore. Because I'm stupid, and useless. He sighed and just let all the tears he had in his eyes spill out. He was a horrible fox. He hurt the one he was closest to, and now, he's alone, again. She'll probably never want to talk to me again...
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 09:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost // M // Fox // SFP // M: Makena, Muli
Frost watched the other two come out and take off in their seperate directions. Frost waited until they were settled before going over to a small hole in the wall of the cave. He pulled out a few herbs before grabbing a few spiderwebs that had made their way into the nooks and crannies nearby. Frost then made his way over to Muli. "Let me see." He said in a 'don't talk back' attitude. Once he put his paw up, Frost chewed up a herb and placed it on a cobweb before wrapping Muli's paw with it. Flame had said marigold leaves were the best for scratches so that's what he got.
Granted, he didn't know a lot about medic stuff but he did pay attention. Sometimes. Once Muli's paw was wrapped, he pointed back to the corner to go rest at. Moving off, he went over to Makena before requesting the same. "Paw up," he said, letting her wash the blood off. Once she decided, or not, to listen, Frost used the same wrap before pulling her paw over to him so he could wrap it. Once finished, he sat down on the side of the stream nodding towards Muli. "Go talk it out with him. And if that doesn't work, I'll find some more of those flowers for you two." Frost said, teasing slightly at the last part. He flicked an ear, waiting for the female to go off.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 11:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli and Frost
Makena sighed as she looked down into the stream. She had got most of the blood off but some still clung to her fur. She was done trying though so she lifted her paws out of the water. Why does showing my feelings have to be so scary? It's not like it's a bad thing. I have to prove to Muli that i actually love him. Maybe i could find another flower so it wouldn't be so scary... Makena's ears flicked towards Frost as he spoke, snapping her out of her thoughts. Oh yeah, Frost was still here. She sighed and did as she was told because he obviously found out. She winced a bit but otherwise stayed quiet as her paw was worked on. "A master at traps and also knows medicine, who knew." Makena teased Frost quietly as he finished up.
Makena turned to look at Muli when Frost nodded to him. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. He was right...she needed to talk to him. But the flower thing was very tempting as it would make things easy. "You better start looking Frost because im pretty sure he hates me now for some reason." She said as she got to her paws. She was half joking and half dead serious. To her it seemed like the male wanted nothing to do with her. She searched Frost's face for some form of reassurance before going over to Muli. Her heart was beating so hard she could feel it in her head.
Makena layed herself down right infront of Muli. If they both would lay their heads down, their noses would be practically touching. "Look, im sorry i ate the flower. I promise i didn't mean too. And im sorry i didn't tell you i liked you before the flower thing. It's just that showing my emotions and getting very close to others is scary to me. And im sorry i didn't tell you about the flower sooner and just ran off. I was just scared. And yeah, i get scared. Im scared right now. Scared because im opening myself up and because im scared you hate me. But i just want you to know i really do love you and im sorry." She said, her heart still beating hard throughout the speech and once it was done. Makena took a deep breath, breathing in Muli's sent. She ignored the blood and focused on his sent and the good times they had together. Surely Muli would forgive her...right?

Edited at May 19, 2023 11:46 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 20, 2023 09:00 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli sighed, closing his eyes. They felt like heavy boulders. He felt ill. Nothing really felt right. He felt empty, like there was a hole piercing through his heart and leaving a gap in the center. Ever since he crossed that river. He gasped, gripping the floor. Ever since the fall, breathing became harder. It was like a literal war to even breathe. Why..?
When he heard pawsteps, he growled a quiet greeting and flicked his tail. Then, he heard Makena talking to him and he just covered his face during it all. Then, when she finished he unexpectedly booped his nose against hers really quick before looking away with his ears down. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm stupid, and worthless." He started with a sigh, closing his eyes before turning around to look at her. "I love you too, I just... overreacted and thought you used a flower to tease me- I-" He let his ears droop even more. "I'm not a good friend. You deserve better, Kena." He let a few tears drip. He didn't want her to replace him, but it was for the better. "I'm just a jerk. I'm stupid. I'm ugly. I'm totally useless." He then let a few more tears drop. "I will always be grateful for what you've done for me. You saved my life. You saved me many times. But all I do is ruin your life." He growled, biting down hard on nothing to keep himself from just completing beginning to cry hard. "You need better, Makena. If I were to become your mate, I'd probably end up killing you with my stupidity in not even a month. I'm meant to be alone, it's just the way it has to be. I can't. I can't hurt you anymore. It will never work." He sighed, and then just started hard sobbing. "I would ruin your life!"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 20, 2023 11:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli and Frost(ind)
Makena wasn't expecting the nose boop but smiled nonetheless. That had to be a good sign, right? Well, it would've been until he looked away with his ears down. The vixen looked at Muli as he spoke. The more he countinued, the more her own ears drooped. When he finished, she just shook her head as tears threatened to come out. "Your not totally stupid and your not worthless." She growled firmly, putting a paw on Muli's uncrushed paw. "Your not a jerk, or ugly or useless." Makena then carefully licked Muli's tears away as he began to cry. It was weird having a talk with Muli infront of someone eles, especially Frost, but she tried not to think about it.
"And dont you get it? Your silliness saved me. I was becoming more heartless each day. If you didn't show up...i would probably be a heartless monster right now. But you taught me how to love, laugh and smile again. Your the best one for me, wether you like it or not." Makena wrapped her tail around Muli and quietly added, "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Edited at May 20, 2023 11:27 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 21, 2023 12:00 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli listened to Makena speak, his ears still drooping. Her words were definitely extremely comforting to him, and the warmth of her paw on his was also helping. When she licked his tears, he smiled, but her efforts were destroyed as more tears poured down his cheeks like a waterfall. Though her next words made his eyes grow big, and his tears suddenly stop. Saved Kena? How could I have saved her? I could've killed her when I first got hurt! She literally ran towards her biggest fear to try and help me! "Kena..." He mumbled before pouncing on her with a smile, licking her cheek and then and booping his nose on hers, wagging his tail. "I- I'm so happy right now, I could burst!" He exclaimed, his tail wagging.
~
Then, he got off of her and started to lick his hurt paw and rub it on his face like he did in Den 2 when he was first hurt. "Oh, oh no. That's gonna smear da blood-" He suddenly thought before jumping up and darting over to the water. Halfway there, he tripped and fell on his face, but he stood up and then jumped in it, dipping his face in the water. "Kena help me!" He called as he kept soaking his cheeks in the water before looking at the water. "Is it still there? Oh no, it's a permanent stain! I'm gonna look like a crazy-" He paused there, his paw lifted up. Then, he looked at his chest. "Oh no. It's bleedin' again." He whimpered before flopping on his belly and ferociously kicking water around to get it off. "I'm gonna look like a crazy fox!" He yelped as he continued to roll in the shallow water, making sure to keep his nose above the water. Then, he stood up and pranced out of the water like nothing ever happened, with his head held up high and his eyes closed. Then, he felt something bonk his head, and be fell over, sitting up and shaking his head. He then looked around and noticed he was facing a wall. "Oh no-"
~
Then, back for the water the fox darted. He splashed in the water, dipping his head underneath really quick before prancing out again, and stopping by the edge and shook his fur out. "Ah. Sorry Kena. I had an energy burst because of how happy I felt." He sighed before closing his eyes. "Let's just go back to our normal, huh?" He asked before looking back at Kena. "I'm sorry for all the unnecessary stress I caused." He padded up to her and put his head on her neck. "I'm sorry that I probably hurt you so much with the words I said to you." He sighed happily, closing his eyes and just sitting there.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 21, 2023 12:06 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bluu-Female-Fox-M: Zera
Zera-Female-Fox-M: Bluu
~
A crunch sounded when Bluu pounced on a rabbit. She stood there, growling and allowing her saliva to drip down onto the rabbit. Right as it peered up at her, it was met with a cruel golden gaze before it's life was swiftly ended a second later. "There was no need for that, Bluu. You could've just killed it, you didn't have to scare it." Zera lectured as she padded over to the black fox. The gray fox gently nuzzled her sister's cheek, but the fangs from her sister made her jump away and stare at the growling fox. "You need to learn to chill out a bit! It's just a nuzzle." Zera said before rolling onto her back, wagging her tail, and giving her puppy eyes. "May I have some of that little rabbit? Or do I catch one for myself? Again..." She begged and whimpered, trying to make her feel bad and just let her have it. The guttural growl that came from Bluu's throat immediately signaled "no", but the gray fox was hungry. "Oh come on! I promise I'll catch you a rabbit to replace it tomorrow, and if I don't, you get to nom the tips of my ears off, deal?" Zera whined, closing her eyes. When she heard a thud by her face, she opened her eyes and saw the rabbit, and a very serious facial expression from Bluu. "Okay! I understand! I won't disappoint you, Bluu!" She said before jumping at the rabbit and tearing big strips of meat off of it and barely chewing before swallowing. Bluu sat with her tail wrapped around her paws as she stared around with a blank facial expression

Edited at May 21, 2023 04:19 PM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    131    132    133    134    135   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us