Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Cruella
12:09:48 ⚫Cruella⚪
Snake we can include you 😉
 Rykio
12:09:47 An Attic.
-WP Click- Paws for my girl?
 Rogue Whispers
12:09:10 Rogue is a Ghost
lol
 Cruella
12:09:03 ⚫Cruella⚪
It's kinda ironic, my second account is De Vil so it's really funny now we can film the wp movie.
 Dalmatian
12:08:46 Dal, Dally, Dallas
this is the funniest thing that's happened all day
 Rogue Whispers
12:08:42 Rogue is a Ghost
Swear to God I just heard my dad cough but he's at work and won't be back for two days-
 Snake
12:08:30 
cruella has black and white, dalmatian has black and an off white pinkish and mine is dark grey and an off white
too similar though
 Cruella
12:08:16 ⚫Cruella⚪
Yes 😆
 kycantina
12:08:10 ky but it's spooky
The fact that it's Cruella and Dalmatian too
 Snake
12:08:00 
I'm sorre :c
 Rogue Whispers
12:07:29 Rogue is a Ghost
Uh oh, there are 3 packs with the same flag XD
 Rykio
12:07:25 An Attic.
Snake, hello
 Dalmatian
12:07:05 Dal, Dally, Dallas
How are you Cruella
 Cruella
12:07:00 ⚫Cruella⚪
Your little avi is cute!
 Dalmatian
12:06:01 Dal, Dally, Dallas
oh crap I been spotted by Cruella XD

Snake
12:05:50 
Your wolves played: toast in my icecream licks user manual on the cheek.
 Rogue Whispers
12:05:26 Rogue is a Ghost
XD
 Cruella
12:04:49 ⚫Cruella⚪
My dogs in chat -.-
 BuggyOs
12:01:52 boobug
ice
i have a slight headache. I'm so tired today I've cried multiple times lol
 Dalmatian
12:01:51 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

I got him to 21 BE so far

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -1
Bobcat : -5
Coyote : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    130    131    132    133    134   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 18, 2023 03:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Muli
Frost followed Makena's scent until he came across Muli's blood trail. Quickly speeding up, he got to the two as Kimu was asking about the flowers. Frost huffed at him, seeing his paw in the trap. "A fox caught in a trap. Nothing's impossible with you is it?" Frost said sarcastically before answering the question, "As for the flowers, they were to put the bees to sleep for our traps against the humans. When a fox," he cast an annoyed glance at Makena before finishing, "gets a taste of it, all of their thoughts and feelings comes out and makes everything awkward especially if the said other doesn't have the same feelings."

Frost looked around before grabbing a small branch. Dropping it at Makena's paws, he went towards a tree to grab another. "You'll hurt yourself even more if you try biting it. Take the stick and wedge it into the trap. I'll do the same and once we pry it open far enough, Kimu will pull his paw out. Ready?" Frost said before wedging his stick into the trap. "Go!" He yipped, a tad muffled with the stick before he pushed on the stick prying it slightly open. Makena's stick would pry it the rest of the way open once she pushed on hers.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 18, 2023 07:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli and Frost
Makena pinned her ears when Muli said no. Did he think he knew her feelings better than herself or something?! "Fine. Believe what you want." She growled, but countinued to work on the trap. She had to save him even if he didn't believe her! She then growled at Muli when he began yanking his paw. "Stop it. Your going to hurt yourself worse." Why couldn't he listen?! After a little while she felt Muli's paw nudging her away. She sighed and finally stopped working on the trap. She showed Muli her blood stained paws. "I slipped in your little trail so i dont think more will kill me. But I'll be careful." She said, putting her paw back down.
With Muli now helping, Makena went back to working on the trap. Her energy was draining quickly but she had to save him! The vixen closed her eyes with Muli's question. She knew he deserved to know but she didn't want to admit her stupid mistake. "I-" She started but a voice from behind interrupted her. She swung her head around to see Frost. Yes!! Surely he knew how to get this trap open because he was practically the king of traps! She hid her happiness though as she knew Muli would probably take it the wrong way. She did however give Frost a small releaved smile. She didn't necessarily like his sarcastic comment but held her tongue as she really needed his help. Muli would just have to...get over it.
Makena nodded along with Frost's answer to Muli's question. She looked down and laughed nervously with Frost's annoyed glance. "It's true, Muli. So, even though it was the flower which made me say and do those things, it really was what i was feeling. Before, I was just scared to loose you so i didn't want to get too close." She said quietly before grabbing the stick Frost gave her. As he explained his plan, the vixen wanted to slap herself. Why didn't she think of this before?! Never mind, it didn't matter. All that mattered was everything would be okay soon. Makena gave a small nod before doing as Frost said and wedging the stick into the trap. Once Frost yiped go, she pushed with all ger might. If all went right, Muli would be safe in the next few seconds.

Edited at May 19, 2023 12:04 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 08:06 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Frost
~
Kimulimuli continued to tug at the trap, hoping it would just snap open. Well, that was until he heard a voice. He turned his head around and sighed, it was Frost. "I just wasn't payin' attention to where I was goin'. That's how I stepped in." He growled at him, looking away. He really didn't like Frost, at all. He sometimes dislikes the fox more than he dislikes bears, but right now, that wasn't one of those moments. The guy's actually gonna help free me? Eh, I expected him to leave me here and gouge out my eyes for makin' Makena cry...
It took some processing before it clicked. I made her cry... Tears then welled up in his eyes. After, all she did for me? A few then dripped down his cheeks. I'm a horrible fox. Maybe she really did love me, and I ruined it, I'm the stupidest fox to ever existed, aren't I? He sniffed before noticing the two sticks wedged between the trap. "C-can I tug on it or not?" He asked, his voice still shaking slightly after crying, but again, he still was crying a bit. He looked at at the sky before sniffling and looking back at them. "Th-thank ya... f-for freein' me. I don't d-deserve it, but, th-thank ya, so much." He looked away before adding. "To both of ya.. I mean it. I'm sorry I'm a horrible fox.."
When the trap popped open, he quickly slid his paw out and stood up, limping on the practically crushed paw, before giving them a relieved, but sad smile, yes, even to Frost, he was too grateful right now to be hating him. He drooped his ears before sitting and looking down at his smashed paw. "Ya are.. Very clever, Frost." He murmured before frowning, still mad at himself and sad that he completely just went crazy about the whole thing. I said really mean things to her. Then, at that thought, more tears dripped from his eyes, but down his snout due to looking down at the grassy coniferous floor. I'm horrible... even if Makena did forgive me, she still deserves a better friend...

Edited at May 19, 2023 08:15 AM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 01:55 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien | M | Eastern | Hunter | M: Eastern wolves(ind)
Orien didn't realize how far from camp he was until it took forever to drag the doe he and Sky had caught back. His jaw was very sore and his body was achy. Part of the aches was because of old age but it still would've been hard on a younger wolf. As the sun was beginning to set, the older male finally came up on camp. He was absolutely exhausted and ready to fall asleep as soon as he was able to get off his paws. Once he was actually in camp he finally let go of the doe and gave his jaw a rest. He sighed some seeing how empty camp seemed. He saw Killjoy but he seemed he was going to do something so Orien didn't bother to approach him. Instead he once again grabbed the doe and started towards the prey pile. Surely this would atleast keep the pack happy for the whole day tomorrow. Once he dropped the doe off he briskly went to his den. He plopped down in the very back, curled himself up, and waited for sleep to come.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 02:04 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Muli, Makena
Frost waited until Muli had pulled his paw free of the trap before letting go of the stick, having it snap back closed and snap the two sticks in half. He gave it a disgruntled look, knowing he would need Shadow's help to reopen that thing. He had tried to ignore most of the whimpering treatment that the male was doing along the way, but was even more annoyed now to see the fox crying and looking like a scared kit. Frost licked his jaws before growling, "We all have done something in the past to push someone away. It's our nature as some creatures put it."

Frost turned to walk back up the path before pausing to look at the mountains. The two foxes behind him wouldn't make it upstream, let alone back across the river to the den. Shadow wouldn't mind. They would use the den down here. Frost sighed before turning back, "It's getting dark out. Muli, lean against Makena to support your paw. The den isn't far." Frost said, passing the trap to continue downriver. He turned back to make sure they were following before continuing on at a slow pace. Every once in a while, he would turn and wait for them to catch up before continuing on.

Perhaps five minutes later, he came to a small tunnel. He paused, waiting for the other two to catch up before saying shortly, "One at a time. It will be dark but keep pressing forward till we get there." Frost slipped into the tunnel, padding forward. It got dark only for a moment before lighting up again. He came out to a small cave that had a small stream in it. A small hole in the roof allowed the sun to come in and a few vines hung from the opening. Frost curled into a sitting position near a small nook waiting for the two foxes to enter.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 02:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Open ^^
Once Anya disappeared, Ash had went crazy. He began attacking every little thing from sticks to unfortunate little creatures who crossed his path. So when he did finally to back to camp, he had acquired quite a few little snacks for his pack. He chucked the small creatures into the prey pile before strolling over to the yak. His paw really hurt because of his outburst but he just ignored it, his head held high. He wasn't going to show weakness, thank you very much. Once he got to the yak he gingerly layed down beside it before digging in. The meat was absolutely delicious and Ash found himself enjoying it alot. He growled to himself happily, taking in bite full after bite full. It had been forever since he had been totally full but that was his goal for the night; to be totally full.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 02:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Anya, Bri, SFP
Silver smiled as the female uncurled so she could see the little pup. She raised her head a little bit so she could see the pup better. Bri looked so tiny, how could any wolf be that small? Silver listened to Anya with a small smile on her muzzle. At the question, Silver flicked an ear looking slightly awkward. Shadow, thankfully, saved her from any embarrassment. He came over to sit next to her before the female, err-Flame, came to sit on the other side, seeming to take in her scent.

"Anya, I would like you to meet my long-lost daughter Silver. She has been looking for me for a while and has finally made her way to us. Her mother and I had a. . ." Shadow said before pausing, trying to figure out the word. Flame filled in with a chuckle, "Young love. He spent a few days down in the valley a few years back, never to return and what do you know, ya got offspring coming to find you." If a wolf could blush, Shadow would be a tomato. His ears flicked back with a small smile on his face before he shook his head, "Who knew?" He said, earning a giggle from Silver and a chuckle from Flame.

Silver looked between the two before Flame whispered to her, "I'm Shadow's sister. If you ever want to know what trouble your father got into, I'd be willing to tell you several stories." Flame winked at her and Anya, signaling both of them. Icicle joined the giggles as Shadow sighed dramatically before laying down nearby. "Tell me when the girl meeting is over." He teased, grinning at the four of them. Silver giggled before sitting up. She scooted closer to Anya before saying quietly, "I think we are going to have fun." She gave a wink before giggling again, flicking her tail. It had been a while since she had laughed downright.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 02:38 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arashi | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Noctus
Arashi yawned, slowly waking up. She wasn't sure how long she had been out but when she opened her eyes she realized it was almost sunset. She jolted into a sitting position, taking in her surroundings. Oh yeah...she had found this place and fell asleep in Noctus' embrace. She sighed and turned to look at Noctus. She nudged him with her nose, hoping to wake him up. "We need to get back to camp." She whispered once he was up. She then got up and shook out her fur. With one last yawn and look at the view, the female turned to leave. She waited for Noctus to get to her side before starting the walk towards camp.
It took a while but the two finally made it back. Arashi's attention was immediately pulled to the yak. Her stomach growled because she hadn't ate anything the whole day. "Lets eat." She told Noctus, a smirk on her face. She then trotted over to the prey that had tooken so much energy to get up here. The effort was definitely worth it though because the meat was absolutely delicious! This was probably the most fancy meal Arashi had in her whole life.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 02:59 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:Open|
Astro lounged around camp, trying to get the last sun of the day. When his efforts didn't pay off, he saw the rest of the pack going for the Yak in camp. His ear flicked back as he saw Ash eating it. He wanted to bug him, but it was the end of the day, and he was tired.
He strode towards the Yak with confidence that would make you think that he was the Alpha of the pack. He stopped by the large animal, and sniffed it, trying to find the best bite of the animal. He tore off a part by the ribs, and trotted off towards a dark corner. He didn't like being disturbed while eating, and he was sure that Ash was the same way. As he ate, he watched everyone else, his blue eyes flicking from wolf to wolf.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 19, 2023 03:02 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: SFP and Sundown
Anya realized Silver looked slightly awkward with her question but didn't understand. How would what she asked make someone uncomfortable? Anya turned her gaze to Shadow as he sat down by Silver. To say she was shocked would be an understatement. She forced herself not to gasp at the news. She also forced her mouth not to hang open. Her ears flicked back for a second but she quickly corrected her action. She had to play it cool...but how was she supposed to impress and get Shadow's love when he literally had a daughter who was no doubt better? Anya plastered on a fake smile for her audience. "That's amazing!" She yiped but really she just wanted to to curl up and cry.
She barely even heard what everyone eles said because she was so shocked. Why did this have to happen? I miss dad...and mom. It was easy to get their love... Anya whined in her head. She only snapped back to reality when Silver whispered to her. She giggled a fake giggle and smiled at Silver. "I cant wait." She whispered back. She then cleared her throat and sat up. "I dont know about you but im getting tired of Brielle's crying. Ima go see what the medic has for her." She said before grabbing Bri. She wasn't sure if she should even take her outside but she just couldn't stay in there anymore. When she got to the medic's den she cleared her throat and waited for permission to enter.

Edited at May 19, 2023 03:03 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    130    131    132    133    134   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us