Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Poison Apple
12:18:20 
-WP Click-
Cat breedable adopt shop! Lots of premades available!
~
Also looking for an RP partner, up for many topics!
 Hallow's Eve
12:17:54 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

You guys should spare a paws up for my lad
 Rogue Whispers
12:15:33 Rogue is a Ghost
I'm trying to get the dapper lad to 100 paws
 Dalmatian
12:15:30 Dal, Dally, Dallas
I wish I had the mush for cool gear and apples
 Rogue Whispers
12:14:34 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws for the beautiful boi? :3
-WP Click-
 Shadow moon
12:14:02 
Hi
 Dalmatian
12:13:37 Dal, Dally, Dallas
Cruella

yea XD I just had to have him XD

hope he will be worth 205 mush
 Snake
12:12:59 
oh no 🤣
 Cruella
12:12:56 ⚫Cruella⚪
Dallas,
You did...that's him. Won by five _._
 Rogue Whispers
12:12:28 Rogue is a Ghost
Nah 😂
 Dalmatian
12:12:15 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

also paws for Beetleguise
 Rykio
12:11:58 An Attic.
I feel alone in this chat. We need more colors.
 Rogue Whispers
12:11:54 Rogue is a Ghost
XD
 Cruella
12:11:53 ⚫Cruella⚪
🤦‍♀️😂
 Dalmatian
12:11:33 Dal, Dally, Dallas
naw now I'm confused XD
 Rogue Whispers
12:11:04 Rogue is a Ghost
Confuse people logging on
 Rogue Whispers
12:10:50 Rogue is a Ghost
There we go
 Snake
12:10:18 
YAY
lmao
 Dalmatian
12:10:17 Dal, Dally, Dallas
Cruella

I think I out bid you yesterday in sanctuary for a Dalmatian base coat wolf
 Rogue Whispers
12:10:11 Rogue is a Ghost
lol wait one second-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -1
Bobcat : -5
Coyote : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    129    130    131    132    133   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 02:56 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic|Raven|M: SFP|
Sundown looked around camp, not wanting to go into their den. It was something that he hated. He really disliked intruding others space. His ears went back, and he uncertainty stepped into the den. As he approched the mother and pup pair, he had to remind himself to breath. He was shaking by the time he reached Anya and Bri. He was looking at Bri when Shadow and the other female entered the den. His tail slightly tucked between his legs as they came up behind him. He gave them a worried glance. He would never allow more then three wolves in his den at a time.
His breath shaking as he went back to viewing the pup. He nosed around her, sniffing her, before stepping back.
"It seems to be a cold. It should go away by itself, but if you want me to give her something to sleep, I will." He said, looking away, and outside of the den, before catching the females 'I'm not follwing you' look. He gave her a scared look, before turning back to the mother.
"If you do decide that you want to give her some thing, have someone come and get me from by den." He said, watching someone outside of the den. He turned back to the group, and nodded his goodbye before turning, and quickly exiting.
He stepped out of the den, and drew in all of the fresh air he could. He felt shaky all over his body. The young male put his head down, and walked towards his den, glancing at Night as he passed. His golden eyes fell on Ash's den. His ear flicked as he thought about what to do.
Do I go and lecture Ash for not resting, and expose that I saw him, or do I just let him be? He though, eyeing the ground with a determined look. He decided against confronting him, his social meter being full.
I chose the wrong job... but then again, what else would I do? He stopped outside of his den, and gazed at the sky. It seemed so peaceful in the sky. He closed his eyes, letting the wind blow through his curly coat before standing up, and going into his den, thinking of what to give Brielle for her cold, if someone came looking.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 03:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Muli
Frost watched the humans a while longer after Makena left. It was utterly hilarious watching the humans do stupid stuff. Almost was too bad his traps would kill them. Almost. Frost yawned before hearing a distant yip followed by a few more. Makena. He didn't hesitate. He was off in a blur. Could humans have gotten to her? Maybe Muli fell into the river. Frost huffed, that's probably what happened.

Frost made it to the little den to find neither there. Makena's scent was more fresh than the male's. Frost followed the scent farther downstream before watching Makena's fall to the other side. At first, he just stood there in shock before shaking out his pelt. Well, something had clearly happened between her and Muli. Although, considering that she was clearly in tears, Frost was definitely contemplating whether to skin that fox alive or throw him in the river. Both thoughts made him roll his eyes at himself before he trotted back upstream. There was a spot to wade across here. Once across, he trotted back to where he had seen Makena drop before picking up her scent again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 03:06 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Killjoy slithered out of the river, his wounds feeling much better. His ear flicked at the wind. It was cold, but it didn't seem to bother him. He looked over at Raven's side of the river, his ears went back slightly, and his blue eyes narrowed. No use thinking about it now. He drew air in and began walking towards camp. His short coat blew back as he walked against the wind. He winced as it whistled against his cut, and bleeding ear. He was limping on his back left leg.
My leg is going to make it hard to get up the hill... but... Sorrel did show me the other way. He thought, turning to head course that way.
He was panting by the time he reached camp, glancing around the dead camp. It seemed that more wolves were missing. He desperately needed a Beta.. He sat outside of his den, looking around, deep in thought.
Who can I make my Beta female? He thought, eyeing the wolves around him, weighing the pros and cons of each one.
He stood up, wanting to talk to Sorrel, but as he did, pain washed through him like a wave. He walked towards the female, trying to hide the pain, but it was written all over his face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 03:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: SFP and Sundown
Let's just say Flame's response didn't make Anya feel better. What if Bri died because she was stupid enough to loose track of the time? Not knowing what eles to do, she continued to scold herself until a bark at the door grabbed her attention. The sent wasn't familiar to her so she automatically curled Bri in her fur. The sudden movement caused Bri to stop crying for a bit but her whines soon returned, just muffled now. It seemed Flame was fine with the new wolf but Anya's mother instincts had been turned on so she wasn't quite comfortable. To be fair though, she hasn't really had to deal with others around Bri, especially males. As the male came in, Anya eyed him closely. She wasn't quite sure why she was being so unfriendly because usually she would've greeted Sundown with a smile.
Since Flame basically answered the male's question, Anya didn't have to. She was glad for that because she wasn't sure if she could keep the growl out of her voice. But she really wanted Brielle to be better so she reluctantly uncurled herself so the young male could see her precious treasure. As he looked at Bri, for the first time, she saw a look that she knew very well. Fear. Perhaps, the male was as scared as she was right then. She had no idea why, but it made her gaze soften. He wasn't there to hurt Bri, he was just trying to help. She was fully aware Shadow had entered the den but she was a bit preoccupied. Both with Bri and trying to figure the new wolf out. "Okay, thank you." She answered softly, giving Sundown a soft smile. She was very glad it was just a cold and that it would go away eventually.
As the male left, Anya finally got a good look at Shadow and...who the heck was that? And what was she doing? Staring at Brielle? Yeah, no. Anya lowered her head infront of Bri so the new female wolf couldn't see her treasure. Her ears back, she glared at the new wolf. She didn't stop to think who the wolf was or why she was here. It didn't matter to her right then, no one could stare at her pup like that. She didn't even care her whole pack was seeing her not friendly side. She just wanted, needed to keep Brielle safe.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 03:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Anya, Bri, Sundown(ind)
Silver watched curiously as Sundown examined the pup. He did it so well, better than what her mom had taught her. Perhaps he could give her some tips for the future. However, he was looking at her like a scared pup. She didn't know what to think about that. The male left and Silver didn't realize that she had been staring at the pup until the mother curled around her again. The posture of the female was instant alert and Silver realized a half second later that the female wouldn't know her. She turned to see Shadow lead Flame to the edge of the den and start talking in hushed voices.

Silver turned back to the female before laying down, flattening her ears in an obvious sign of harmless. She cleared her throat softly before saying, "Sorry if I offended you. I've never actually seen a pup before. Yours is beautiful." She stayed laying down before tipping her head, blinking gently at the female. "My name is Silver. What is yours?" She asked, clearly curious yet with a bit of shyness hidden in her tone. She didn't want to set the mother off, although she looked quite young to be a mother already. Silver ignored the thought, keeping her eyes on the floor in respect to the other female as she waited her response.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 03:36 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli and Frost(ind)
Makena was so out of it she didn't even realize Frost was close by. When she heard Muli's voice she took off running again. No!! He wasn't worthless!! She had to let him know that! She wasn't going to loose Muli. She absolutely refused to. She wouldn't make the mistake of running away again. After a while of running, Makena slipped on something. She landed on her hurt paw, making her yelp again. She felt like laying there despite her earlier thoughts. She had lost...again. Just then a loud yelp sounded through the forest. And that yelp belonged to Muli. Makena jumped up, again forgetting her thoughts she had just a second ago. It was very clear that the vixen's emotions were everywhere.
As she countinued to run, she realized she had slipped in blood. And that blood was...Muli's. He was hurting himself worse yet it wasn't funny like normal! Why couldn't things be normal?! Every step Makena took felt like walking in fire but she kept going. She had to help Muli and figure out what was going on! After a bit more fo running, Makena finally reached Muli. She gasped in horror when she saw him. No...a human trap... His eyes were closed...was her dead?! "Muli!! What happened!" She cried in horror, running to his side. She layed down and put her head on him, tears flowing down her face. "Im so sorry. I dont know what i did but im so sorry." She said before lifting her head again. She then began trying to open the trap.

Edited at May 17, 2023 03:36 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 03:59 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: SFP
Anya couldn't help but glance over at Flame and Shadow when they went to talk. She was quite curious about what they were saying. If she could just focus and listen...Anya's gaze snapped back to the unknown wolf. Oh, she had forgotten she was here. Who was she anyway? Anya eyed her but it seemed the female didn't want any trouble. She then listened to Silver, glancing back at Flame and Shadow every once in a while. She couldn't help but smile at the compliment and uncurl herself from Bri. "It's okay. And thank you. Her name is Brielle but you can call her Bri if you like. I haven't actually seen any pups before either besides Brielle of course."
Despite Anya's earlier actions, she was beginning to like Silver. She was respectful and kind yet also curious and someone young to talk to. "I like your name. And im Anya and of course this is Brielle. The fox is Icicle and the wolf who's talking to Shadow- err alpha Shadow, is Flame...Did alpha Shadow decided to let you join? It'll be fun to have another wolf around, though Icicle is really amazing company." Anya said, her tail wagging despite everything.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 04:02 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli layed there until he heard paw steps. They were clearly Kena's, he's heard them many times. He felt her put her head on him, and he sighed. "I-" He wheezed before continuing. "I told ya to forget about me." He let out a small growl from the back of his throat. "Makena. I'm worthless. I'll only get ya killed." He growled before continuing. "Just, pretend like I never existed. Go. Go back to Frost. Ya don't need me." He snapped at her, having a mad tone for the first time. "Please, just leave me to die. I'm worthless, and all I do is just waist ya time."
~
When she asked him why he was mad and apologized, he just narrowed his eyes at her and looked away. Then, he started to talk with a very aggressive tone. "I'm still mad at ya for teasin' me like that. Ya knew about my feelin's for ya, so ya decided it was a good idea to pretend like ya actually liked me back? Sorry, I don't appreciate those jokes." He said bluntly before looking away and resting his head on the ground. He looked at his paw, growling at it.
He started to try and tug it out when Kena began trying to pry it open, attempting to rip his paw out to set himself free. Get out! He started biting down really hard before stopping and licking his tiny teeth. "Can ya take this paw off?" He asked Kena. "I want to get out of this thing. I've tried pryin' it open, but it just won't come out." He asked, wincing at the thought of losing one of his paws. I'd have only three paws... Ew, gross..
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 04:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli
Makena winced at Muli's tone. Why was he being so mad? What did she do to make him so upset?! "Im not going to forget about you, Muli." She growled. "Your not worthless. And what do you mean go back to Frost?! He's just my friend. And yes Muli, i do need you. I dont know what I'd do without. Im not going to let you die." She then froze with Muli's next words, her mouth hanging open. "W- what? N- no! That's not what happened at all!" The vixen cried, turning to look at Muli. "Muli, i would never do that. I really do love you. What made you think i don't? I know i didn't show it in the past but i really do love you."
As Makena tried to get the trap open she was crying so hard she could barely see. But she wouldn't give up, she had to save Muli! She then once again froze with Muli's next words. "What? No! Just hold on, ill get your paw out...I just need some...time." After a while of trying her hope began to drain. She looked down and sniffled. "Ill get you out...i just have to." She mumbled but didn't really believe it. What the heck was one little fox supposed to do to get this trap undone?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 17, 2023 05:41 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli sighed. "No, ya don't love me." He looked away before getting a grip on his paw and tugging hard to try and yank the thing out again. He quickly stopped and yelped before just shaking his head and watching Makena fiddle with the trap to free him. She's never gonna be able to do it herself. This thing's too strong. He sighed again, putting his head on the ground. He looked back at Kena, noticing how close she was to the blood. "Watch out for the blood! It's terribly hard to get off once it's on your fur." He yelped, nudging her away from the puddle with his paw. "It's sticky too." He added before resting his head back on the ground.
~
Then, he jerked up and started to tug one end of the trap before looking at Kena. "What happend? Before ya came back to the den and started flirtin' with me. What were ya doing with the flowers in the first place?" He asked her before tugging harder on the trap, then letting go to give his jaw a break. Then he grabbed it again and tugged, but that was beginning to hurt his teeth from how hard it is and him biting it.

Edited at May 17, 2023 06:43 PM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    129    130    131    132    133   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us