Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
 DojejeTheWolf
03:05:42 Dojeje
I just went to someone's profile but I don't remember how I got there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 09:03 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dune/ Lost kit / M: Marigold
"I-I'm called Dune" Dune squeaked out. Who was this fox. Why did she smell like herbs?
(sorry it's so short)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 03:15 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Crimson, Tundra, Cypress, Weevil (Bug), Spider
Spark looked at the gathered foxes, she was deeply aware of the missing faces and growled frustrated and saddened by the loss. Hearing Crimson she frowned.
'Nice of you to finally join us,' she said to the other vixen with a slight sneer. She knew that the other fox hadn't come to her call yesterday and now the elders had made her Alpha for who knows what reasons. Or maybe Spark wasnt a fan of the choice because she herself had been passed up a second time despite her diligence. Maybe second in command was all she was meant for.
Despite her frustrations Spark pushed the upset down favoring her loyalty over her yearning for the position but still in a grumpy mood.
'Cypress, Spider, could you go hunting by the dunes today, and maybe dont take all day this time,' shebremarked looking pointedly at Spider who was gone all day at the tides the previous day.
'Tundra take Bug out for some battle training, it would do us good to have more strong diciplined foxes,' Spark said, using her nickname for the younger fox reserved for her especially bad moods.
Finally she turned back to Crimson, if she were Alpha she knew exactly what she would do with the lost kit but it wasnt her decision.
'Lets walk and talk, I don't need nosey ear hearing this conversation,' Spark said swiveling her head around.
'Yesterday I found a lost kit at the border.I believe it to be one that Meadow Clan has lost but the kit is too young to tell me anything and very dazed I imagine from an injury on its eye. I request that I am able to make the journey to attempt to return it,' Spark reported, padding down the beach further into their territory.
-
Honey - Alpha - Meadow Clan - M: Willow, Violet, Chogan
Honey heard Violet tell Willow to go on patrol before she herself got to speak with her sister and sighed. They would have to talk later, she just hoped that her sister wasn't taking it too hard. She left the rabbit outside where Willow normally made her den and decided to check on the other foxes in the patrol last night.
'Chogan,' she called looking in the med den for the reserved male.
-
Spider - Soldier - Beach Clan - M: Spark, Cypress
SPider had woken up still stining from last nights news but heeded Sparks call none the less just with a little less enthusiasm. He didn't mind her orders but her remark stung a little, he was out training and hoped he had given Flip a nice last day.
Every fox grieves in their own way he thought to himself, although he didnt like Sparks method. He looked over at his assigned companion saying, 'looks like its you and me pal, shall we go?'

Edited at January 4, 2024 05:50 AM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 03:19 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Announcement - Breeze, a young Trainee, is promoted to a Medic Trainee, training under Aster to assist Meadow Clan with her healing abilities
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 03:36 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aster/ Medic/ Meadowclan/ M: Chogan
Aspen returned to Chogan with a poultice of Goldenseal and feverfew. It was the rest of her herbs but she would need it. She had a pawfull of cobwebs with her too. With out saying a word she spread the healing mixture onto Chogans wounds and secured it with cobwebs. " Well," she said finally " It's not great but it'll do."

Violet/ Second/ Meadowclan/ M: open
Well, time to look for Frisk Violet thought. That trainee was going to get a week of chores. At least. She walked out of camp. Heading towards a plain of tall grass where she might just find the trainee.

Edited at January 5, 2024 08:21 AM by Dawnforest
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 04:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | 10 month old | M: open
Breeze let out a soft yawn as she stretched out in the small burrow she had found. A few weeks ago her mother had abandoned her in the middle of the night. Her mother didn't have anyone and the two of them had been living alone for quite some time. Breeze hadn't even remembered the last time they had company other than themselves, all her siblings had died within the first few days of life and she didn't really have any recollection of a father. Breeze had been the only one left which she would have considered lucky but for her mother it seemed to be more of a burden. Maybe that's why she had left her in the middle of the night? The past didn't matter, besides she was a little under a year and for the most part she knew how to hunt or at most atleast survive.
Breeze crawled out of the small hole that she had been calling home for the last two days but she decided today she should move. Breeze was always weary of staying in a location for too long with fear of being spotted by an unwanted presence. Breeze leapt onto a fallen tree and gazed out at the edge of the forest that spread out into a clearing. She was unsure of the new terrain considering she spent most of her life in the thick wooded areas. Breeze flicked her tail and took a breath of the fresh air watching the birds fly by in the distance, her ear twitched at the rippling of a nearby stream or maybe it was a pond? Breeze hopped off the tree bounding softly in the direction of the water noises.

Edited at January 3, 2024 04:03 PM by Glowing Ambers
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 05:41 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marigold | F | Beach clan | Medic | M: Dune
-
"That's a lovely name." Marigold said, still making sure not to make any sudden movements. "I'm the medic of Beach clan and I'll be looking after you for a little while."
Marigold glanced over the eye wound. "Would you be okay with me helping your eye? I have herbs that can lessen pain and heal it." She asked. At the moment she was hoping to build up trust with the kit.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 06:23 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dune/ Lost kit/ M: Marigold
"Um, ok." Dune replied. She didn't know how some random leaves where going to do anything. But whatever these crazy group foxes could do couldnt really hurt right?
well except for.. well she should think about that. She raised her head up to let Marigold look at her eye better.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 10:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Aspen, Honey

The brawny male sat stiff as a post as he got treated, not showing any emotion whatsoever on his stony poker face. His deep eyes were filled with wisdom, but deeper was a swirling tornado of emotion. Standing as Aspen finished, Chogan inclined his head. "Thank you for the treatment." He commented, then turned to Spark and dipped his head respectfully. "Yes?"

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 10:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spark, Spider, Weevil, Tundra

Cypress looked almost a little surprised at Spark's bossier than normal attitude, glancing at Tundra to see how the she would take it. He turned back to Spark as the Second spoke again. "Man girl, chill or you will literally burn the ocean into ashes and sand." He mumbled under his breath, standing and looking at Spider. "I will take Weevil afterward. Let's have some fun Spider. Maybe it'll take all day, who knows." He called a little loudly, definitely enough for Spark to hear. Cypress started out, not waiting around to get yelled at. Heading towards the dunes before veering away once out of sight, Cypress headed towards the grass a little more. "Better prey here." He commented to Spider, heading a little farther in until he saw the fields of Meadow Clan. Casting a sly glance at Spider, Cypress snuck in, his body low to the ground.

Edited at January 3, 2024 10:42 PM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 10:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tundra [] F [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spark, Cypress, Spider

The she pinned her ears tightly at Spark and lifted her lips slightly. "Sorry ma'am, I didn't know we were required to bow to your every command." She snapped, glaring at Spark before turning away and stepping to the back. Hearing that only Cypress and Spider were busy, Tundra went straight back to the beach, her hackles stuck up in anger.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us