Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Revelry
02:19:07 Rev
If you don't care for rarity, I believe the regular pull would be cheaper than Charon's pull. But Charon's pull is great for rarity, but not for mich else
 Amygdala
02:19:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey plane
How's life XD
 Salem
02:18:48 
My den finally looks super clean ✨

Fallen
I've been tryna save but I've seen something shiny and went down to 6-7k twice so far :')
 Amygdala
02:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey hallow how are you?
 Boeing
02:18:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy! :D
 Hallow's Eve
02:17:56 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy!
 Amygdala
02:17:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Broken Archangel
02:17:19 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem I only have 5k so don't worry XD
 Broken Archangel
02:16:53 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hallows sane XD
 Salem
02:16:34 
I feel poor with my 18k lmao
 Hallow's Eve
02:16:04 Hallow, Eve
Also I finally hit 80k mush!
 Apothecary
02:15:47 Medicinally Autistic
Oh that'd be really exciting.
 Revelry
02:15:23 Rev
Apothecary, I don't know if this event is going to be the same, but I believe that the price for regular pull in WP was cut to 50 during the infant event. So 900 would be only 45.000
 Hallow's Eve
02:15:11 Hallow, Eve
I need the silly goat man to give me more blessings and less feathers
 Broken Archangel
02:14:37 Samael, Fallen, Arch
I'm an ac breeding and my wolves keep giving me 40+acs Xd
 Salem
02:14:04 
Still nice to have better stats though, especially for explore :P
 Broken Archangel
02:13:43 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem all good
 Apothecary
02:13:32 Medicinally Autistic
I don't really breed for rarity or anything.
 Broken Archangel
02:13:24 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hallows I have 35 currently and I'm trying to restart my pack so I get that XD
 Salem
02:13:09 
Fallen
Sorry ^^" That was directed at Apothecary

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Mountain Lion : +3
Green Python : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    127    128    129    130    131   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 10, 2023 02:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Humans(ind)
Frost watched as the humans came back before listening to Makena. A grin split his face before he chuckled darkly, "We are not leaving when the show is about to start." He settled down to watch, the effects of the flowers starting to come into effect below them.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 10, 2023 02:42 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Ash, Anya, Bri(ind)
Icicle balanced with ease as Anya kept running. She flicked an ear at the male before quickly balancing herself again as Anya shot into a sprint. At least they were going in the right direction. Anya dodged her brother and Icicle flicked her tail at her excited voice. She was getting good at that. At the yell after them, Icicle flattened her ears before settling on Anya's back. They had run for a little bit before Anya slowed down. When Anya looked at her, she looked around before saying, "We are actually almost back to camp. Keep following the trail. We should make it back to the training clearing in a bit."

The training clearing was actually only a few wolf lengths in front of them, but Icicle didn't realize that until they got to it. She stayed silent as they continued to camp before saying quietly, "No matter what your brother says. . .or what happened, you and Bri will always be a part of our pack. We will make sure nothing happens to you." Icicle nuzzled Anya's ears before jumping down so the female could make it safely up to the den. She went up herself before sitting down as Bri's cries reached her ears. Unconsciously, her head dipped down and her ears flattened.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 10, 2023 02:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Dog | SUP | M: Killjoy, Foxes(ind)
Loki raised an eyebrow at the wolf's response before chuckling, "There is nothing to learn in this work except how to love it." He said, his tone suggesting something totally different. He gave the male a smirk before nodding towards town, "While the foxes finish their work. Let's get down to ours." He moved through the bushes, not disturbing them before moving towards the outskirts of town. Technically, they didn't have work to do. But the wolf didn't know that. Besides, he had literally just said that "it never hurts to learn".

Loki slipped into town, his swagger returning with ease. He knew this place like the back of his paw. Pausing at a corner to see if Killjoy was keeping up with him, he watched the construction workers move off before slipping inside one of the huts. They had not placed a hornets nest in this one as it had been farther out but that made it perfect for them. Loki traveled slightly farther inside before tucking himself under a table as a human moved around. Once the human was gone, he crawled out before stopping in front of a large pit. Inside of a mesh cover was a fire that was burning quietly.

Loki sat down and waited for Killjoy to join him, if he did, before getting to work pulling the mesh cover off the firepit. Why humans put it inside their dens made no sense to him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 10, 2023 03:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP |
Silver | F | SFP |
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven |
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven |
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: The group, Sundown
Shadow and Silver ran through the forest, almost to the lake. It had taken longer than expected, mainly because Shadow had gotten lost after they broke off the river. Silver had stopped and watched him go in circles for a little bit before they got back on track. She had to admit that he was pretty skilled at tracking, but she supposed most hunters were. They kinda had to be. The most Silver had to hunt was rabbits and squirrels, with the occasional pheasant and deer.

Shadow and Silver made it to a rocky outlook where River and Shiva met up with them. "Hi Alpha Shadow. I thought you were setting defenses down in your territory." River said, panting slightly at her run. Both females had run from the river straight towards the lake. Shiva peered at Silver, trying to figure out who she was. She hadn't seen the female with Alpha Shadow before when they first came into the pack. Silver looked equally curious back at the hunter. Her and Shadow had talked it over and decided that it would be best to tell his pack first before letting the news spread.

Alpha Shadow dipped his head at River before saying, "Alpha Night called a warning to me and I came to make sure he was alright. The foxes are finishing up with Alpha Killjoy and Loki so they will return shortly as well. Is Alpha Night nearby?" He caught a flash in her eyes at Killjoy's name and held back a smile. Yep, there was something going on there. "He and Talia have been gone for a while so I thought me and Shiva would go make sure he was alright." River said, her expression going back to calm. She did want to see Killjoy again. She knew her responsibilites but the male would always have a place in her heart.

Shadow nodded before Shiva let out a howl. The duo turned to see a limping Alpha Night coming up the ridge. Shiva had already scrambled down and was running towards him. Night looked up to see her running towards him and sighed. She quickly looked him over before starting towards the lake again. Night called her back quickly, "Talia was injured worse than I was. I sent Rowan to help her down to the valley wolves. There are some friendly loners down there that would be willing to help them." Shiva returned to his side as he heard the pawsteps of not one, but three other wolves.

Night turned to find Shadow and River come up to them with another wolf. He breathed in her scent only to find it deeply of Shadow and that male fox. She was giving him a funny look too. He realized that Shadow was also giving him that funny look. He looked between the two before the female spoke up, "Name's Silver. I'm the newest addition to the Shadow Forest Pack." Night gave Shadow a surprised look but he flicked an ear, signaling they would talk about it later. River was now exchanging grins with Silver, the duo was going to get along just fine.

Shadow took in Night before saying, "We took care of the cat. It shouldn't bother the packs now. I am concerned about the predators however. There seems to be more around. I hope your packmates understand not to go out without a partner. I need to inform my own of that." Night nodded before replying, "Yes, I already have that established. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if just two will be okay by themselves." Shadow shook his head, "We'll get there. First things first. You need to get back to camp. Come." Shadow said before supporting him. They moved at an easy pace, Shiva on his other side with the duo in front of them.

They got halfway back to camp when a small creature darted in front of them. It looked like a bear cub but Silver reacted as if it was an adult. She lunged forward barking which spooked the creature to scurry backwards. It hissed at her, swiping with long claws. She dodged them, snapping at them instead. The creature seemed to have enough as it seemed because it ran away in a hurry. Silver looked back at the group with confusion on her face. "I didn't think wolverines would stray so close to a wolf pack." She said, a slight whine leaving her. She hadn't seen one since the valley.

River flicked an ear, now equally confused. "What is a wolverine?" She asked and Silver joined her in the back of the group to talk. The two started on that topic but quickly moved on to several different topics that the rest of them couldn't keep up with. Making it to the cliffside, Shadow moved to Night's other side to make sure he didn't fall off the cliff. Night rolled his eyes at the gesture. The two went first before Shiva followed. River and Silver brought up the rear.

Making it into the camps clearing finally, Shadow helped Night over to his den. Shiva went to find the other hunters while River and Silver kept chattering near the hunters den. Once Night had laid down, Shadow padded over to stick his head into the medic's den. Once he saw Sundown, he called to him quietly, "Sundown. We require your assistance. Please follow me." Once Sundown understood, Shadow turned to walk back over to Night. He sat down as Night sat up to show Sundown his ripped shoulder. The cats claws had managed to tear out some of his fur. He kept his weight off the leg, as he had done in the journey.

Silver finally stopped chattering with River to come join Shadow, sitting down by his side. Her tail would flick every so often as her eyes flitted around the clearing.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 10, 2023 11:15 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Loki|
"While the foxes finish their work. Let's get down to ours." Killjoy had a bad feeling as Loki smirked at him. He narrowed his eyes. What was this dog up to? He glanced around, unsure if he was going to get ambushed. His ears flicked, alert. His smile turned to a frown. As he followed the dog, he glanced around at the darkening forest, the atmosphere feeling cold.
Killjoy stopped at the outskirts of town. He wasn't supposed to be here. He didn't like humans, and always did his best to avoid them after being captured as a pup. He looked around, it seemed like a ghost town. He felt uneasy, as he put his front left paw right into the territory of the enemy. His fur stood on end as he heard faint yelps of dogs, and cats scattering across the dead roads.
He followed Loki around a corner, glancing over his shoulder wanting to make sure that no one was following him. He turned back around to see Loki slipping into one of the humans huts.
His he trying to get us killed? I am not going in there.
He growled as he saw a human leaving it, and quickly looked around for a place to hide. He was distraught to see that there was nothing near him. He crouched down, prepared to fight it. He let his breath out as it walked past him without seeming to notice.
When Loki didn't come out, he growled to himself. He swiftly made his way towards the den, and looked in. Loki was sitting by a mesh thing. He looked around, wanting to gag at the foul smell of humans.
"What are you trying to do?" He snarled, anger written all over his face. He crept closer. When Loki pulled the cover off, Killjoy stepped back.
"Stop whatever you are doing. This isn't right. We shouldn't even be here. I will help with hornets, but I believe that you have gone to far." He said on the edge, paranoid that everything would go wrong.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 11, 2023 02:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Dog | SUP | M: Killjoy, Humans(ind), Makena(ind)
Loki finally got the cover off, in time to hear Killjoy. He put the thing down before blinking at the other male. Annoyance was written over his own face, barely taking in the wolf's expression. Or tone for that matter. "So you care about stupid humans that are probably more likely to die from their idiocy with those big machines over a tiny little fire." He said in a snide voice before stating, "It would be their own fault anyway. All humans ever do is make trouble for themselves." His tone was cold and devoid of life when he said this. It also could have said 'I don't really care'.

Loki bumped the table, causing several papers to fall off. Most were strewn out over the floor now but he moved one particularly so it would connect them all. Not caring enough to see if it would work, he stalked out of the den. The humans were too busy to notice as he disappeared around the corner on the way back to the forest. His tail swayed slightly behind him, his ears slightly alert yet not at all. He slipped back into the bushes, not bothering to look behind him to see if the male had followed him.

It was getting late and as much as he didn't care about the pack, he wanted to get back. Besides, he mainly just wanted to see Alha. Who knew what Harry was trying to do. Loki strode through the trees before sitting down at the base of a tree. He could hear the slight rustle above him. "Frost, I'm headed back to camp. I'll let you know if I hear any of the traps go off during the night." Loki said quietly, feeling eyes on him before Frost whispered back to him. "Saw you and Killjoy head into the den. Whatcha up to?" Loki gave him a grin, he knew Frost would understand. "Started a fire hazard. It's far enough out that it won't spread to the forest though." Loki chuckled darkly. Frost chuffed his laughter before settling down, "I'll catch you tomorrow then. Sleep well and mischievous dreams." Loki chuckled back, watching the area for a couple of moments with the foxes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 11, 2023 04:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Frost, humans(ind), Loki(ind) and Muli(ind)
Makena returned Frost's grin before getting into a comfortable position to watch from. Once she was in that comfortable position she placed her gaze on the humans. Everywhere she looked humans were beginning to yawn uncontrollably and sit down to take a rest. It seemed Frost was right and they just made the humans sleepy. Makena then spotted the human who had actually ate the valerian. He was kissing another human, making the vixen chuckle darkly. "Hey, Frost, look." Makena said, pointing her nose towards the kissing human. Ha! This was halrious. She was so glad she was able to sneak the flower into his sandwich.
After a while Makena heard Loki's voice below her. Now that he mentioned it, it was getting pretty late. As the males talked, the vixen zoned out thinking about Muli. He was probably bored to death. "I should get back too. Muli probably misses me." She said, turning to Frost once he was done talking with Loki. She gave him a nod of her head before jumping to another tree and soon another. She countinued back to the river by way of trees. On the way there she even caught a squirrel for Muli.
Makena jumped from one of the trees and landed practically ontop of her temporary home. She then stuck her head in the entrance, expecting to see her Muli. But he was nowhere in sight and his sent was faint. Makena dropped the squirrel and quickly crawled inside as if Muli would magically appear once she was in. But of course, he was still gone. The vixen bolted out of the den and went to the river. Maybe he had just went to get a drink? When she didn't find him there either she began to panic. Where was he?! "Muli!" She cackled loudly, her head spinning with worry. She then picked a random direction and started running as fast as she could. "Muli!" She screamed as she ran, using more of her precious energy.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 11, 2023 04:49 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Loki|
There was a burning pit of fear in Killjoy's eyes as he watched Loki.
"I don't know what humans did to you, but nothing deserves this." He said, standing to his full height. He watched for 15 more seconds before spinning around on his haunches.
Fear gripped him like a hug. He picked up a sprint, knowing that he needed to get out of there. He wasn't going to be apart of that.
I should go and let Frost know that I am going home, but I'm not going to. Call me chicken all you want. He though as he ran back towards his territory. He could smell all of the dogs as he sprinted. He glanced over his shoulder, smelling smoke. Panic rose into his throat, and he felt as if the world was getting smaller.
He closed his eyes, and ran forwards, pushing his large body to go faster. His paws thudded as he ran, leaving behind pawmarks. He was still on high alert from earlier.
He cut a sharp corner and skidded to a stop. He was just out side of his territory, but something was blocking him. It looked like a small bear, but it wasn't. He'd seen bears. He growled, fur raised. It rushed towards him, snarling. It swipped it's paws at him, and he tried to jump out of the way. He let out a yelp as it grabbed him by his back leg, and began to try and pull him. He twisted, and lunged at it's face. He grabbed it by the cheek, trying to get it to release his leg.
It did, but it then grabbed his ear. He snarled in anger, and worked his way up to it's muzzle area. He prepared himself, and chomped down on the muzzle. It let out a loud, awful sound, and let go of his ear. Both stepped back, and looked at each other a couple of seconds, both breathing heavily.
It jumped at Killjoy again, but this time he was swifter. He grabbed it by the throat. It snarled, and clawed his face. He wanted to let go from the pain of the claws running down his face, but he didn't. It soon went limp, and he dropped it. He tried to blink away the blood running into his eyes. He didn't have time to get hurt.
Panting, he walked towards the river. It had been a while since he'd had any water. He was three legging it through the forest, his leg hurting too much to put any weight on it.
He flopped down on the bank, and lapped at the water. He'd never felt as defenceless as he did in that moment. He closed his eyes, and rested his head in the shallow part of the water. It felt so nice. He slid into the cold water, and paddled with his three good legs. The water seemed to take the pressure off of his bad leg as he swam. He knew he needed to get back to camp, but he didn't want to go back hurt. It would make him look weak. He crawled back to the shore, and decided to rest there for a bit before going back to camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 11, 2023 05:06 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M:Open|
Harry had spent most of the day patroling or attempting to fish. (He'd failed awfully..) He was now laying down by a base by a tree, watching everyone. He figured that he was going to stay awake at night to guard everyone from the weird things that lurked.
He just woke up from a nap preparing for the night shift. He stood up, and stretched before going around camp to make sure that everyone was doing alright. He didn't want t bother Kaara and her pups though, so he just watched from afar.
He then turned, and went to sniff at the dirt around the edges of camp, taking his job very serouisly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 11, 2023 07:49 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Ind)
~
Kimulimuli sat up after his long rest, his chest pain now being faint and barely affecting him. He sighed and then rose on his feet to begin walking away. He heard a loud cackle of a fox from afar, but couldn't tell who it was. Probably Makena... He thought and sped up his stride. The wind blew many different scents through the air, each one resembling a different creature, plant, or land formation.
~
The smell of cold wind was the easiest to find, as it froze his nose with each breath her took. The plants he'd normally smell during summer were now faint as they began their long hibernation. No birds could be heard as many have migrated further down south for the heat. Most rabbits and squirrels are on the brim of finishing gathering their snacks for their long winter nap to awaken the next year, bounding with seemingly endless energy.
~
Muli sighed, continuing to walk with his head down and his tongue lolling out of his mouth from thirst. He felt a splash underneath his paws and opened his eyes- water! How lucky, huh? He immediately dipped his head down and drank till he was full, not even bothering to lick the excess of his lips, letting it drip from his mouth. He didn't even care.
~
Everything felt pointless to the gray fox. First, he had his whole childhood friend group murdered. Now, he's injured and alone, running away from someone he thought loved him. "My parents... Why didn't you warn me how cruel the outside world is? You didn't warn my siblings either..." He looked up to the sky. "Where even are you? I regret this. I regret it all! I-" He stopped himself, shaking his head. "-I can't keep talkin' to myself... It's weird.. I'm weird!" He yelped with a slight shake in his voice before squeezing his jaws shut. Be quiet. You can't let Makena hear you. I want nothin' to do with her anymore. He growled before standing up and jumping into the water, plunging underneath the water. He gasped as he shoved his head out of the water and fought his way to the other side; standing up and shaking out his fur before continuing to walk away. Thanks for teachin' me to hide my scent, sister...

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    127    128    129    130    131   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us