Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Dalmatian
04:18:15 Dal, Dally, Dallas
welp I'm gonna take my after school name now
 Hallow's Eve
04:17:49 Hallow, Eve
Hey Ky, Hey Zera!
 Vulpixles
04:17:41 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-
She's lucky she's pretty or I would bone her after she gives birth since she's making me wait so long
 kycantina
04:14:05 ky but it's spooky
Dal, that's not how I feel, it's how others did when a Christmas WP event was initially suggested, lemme find the link
 Zeraphia
04:13:22 Spooky Vah
Ky

XDD I totally feel that honestly.
 kycantina
04:13:11 ky but it's spooky
Vah, sorry I got impatient lol
 kycantina
04:12:36 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-

he's prettier than the one I pulled earlier, still not keeping ;-;
 technoblade
04:11:45 Lil Techy | Techno
-WP Click-

wonder what i should do with this one
 Dalmatian
04:11:29 Dal, Dally, Dallas
ky

so? the event itself doesnt have to be religious based

technically Halloween is religious too because it was originally Samhain
 Zeraphia
04:11:18 Spooky Vah
Ky

Oh dang--

Go female then.
 Boeing
04:10:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ky
everyone seems to like arson these days lol

But as long as everything's fine on your end ^^
 kycantina
04:10:27 ky but it's spooky
Vah, I have -100 relic space otherwise I would
 kycantina
04:09:41 ky but it's spooky
Boe, I just got back inside, my neighbor has a stove fire and we all had to evacuate, everything's fine though lol
 Zeraphia
04:08:42 Spooky Vah
Ky

I'd say save it for the event!
 kycantina
04:08:00 ky but it's spooky
Dal, it's been discussed on suggestions- reason why it hasn't happened is because Christmas is more overtly religious
 Boeing
04:06:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ky
Slowly writing RP stuff but I keep getting distracted lol
you?
 kycantina
04:06:13 ky but it's spooky
Just got a CB- boy or girl?
 Dalmatian
04:05:57 Dal, Dally, Dallas
I think there should be one for Christmas and the booty can boost Empathy and morals
 kycantina
04:05:48 ky but it's spooky
Hey Boe! How are you?
 Boeing
04:05:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hi Ky

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -5
Alligator : +4
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 1, 2023 09:57 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha & Shalah | F | Alpha & Medic | SUP | M: Kaara & Pups
Alha gave a slight nod as the female spoke before saying, "Yes, we can expand this one for the females and then make one for the males. Loki did alright for one night but I believe we need to weave the branches in a slight formation between the three trees to create a better den." Shalah appeared back in her eye sight with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. She seemed to start to sort them before Alha yipped over to her.

"As for your pups, Shalah can keep them warm until we are finished. She will stay close while we work." Alha said quietly to Kaara as Shalah padded over to join them. "It would be safer than leaving them alone, especially since we do not know what lives out in these woods." Alha finished and Shalah caught on. Shalah sat down, waiting patiently to be either given the pups or told where to go.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 3, 2023 12:21 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Foxes, Loki|
Killjoy stood as the dog and Makena approches. He held himself in a way of power, unsure about the dog. He quickly scanned the area behind the two, making sure that they weren't followed.
"Loki..." He muttered to himself. He sat there silently as Frost discussed his next plan.
I'm not going with them.. He thought, watching the foxes leave.
"So your Alpha Killjoy? Pleasure to meet you although it seems your not used to this...line of work." Killjoy looked at the dog or a second before responding.
"I am, very nice to meet you. I am.... not used to this line of work, but it never hurts to learn it."
Killjoy's head snapped to the sky when he heard a bird flying overhead. His eyes settled on the sun. Shoot. It was already getting late, and he hadn't done much today. He looked around for the foxes, hoping that he would be released for the day t hunt, and get things sorted in his pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 3, 2023 01:59 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Silver | M & F | Alpha & Daughter | M: Each other
Shadow took the lead, his long legs swallowing the land. He was surprised when Silver bumped his shoulder, keeping up with ease. They chased each other a bit in the general direction of the border before Silver jumped over him and side-stepped a trap. They slowed down to a halt as they reached the waterfall before heading up carefully. At the top, they paused for a few moments to drink. Silver dipped her paws in before giving Shadow a playful grin. Shadow, on the other hand, still couldn't believe that he had a daughter and just looked at her with a protective look.

After their short rest, they started back into a sprint before Silver bounced into a ball of fluff. Or whatever that thing was. It yowled at them, balancing precariously on three legs before lunging. Silver jumped out of the way before Shadow lunged forward, landing a blow on its shoulder. Silver leaped to the side before nipping its flank, causing it to whirl towards her. Shadow flicked an ear, Silver could catch on. She started it after all. Shadow lunged forward again, this time nicking it's side. As it whirled towards him, Silver leapt onto it's back, her jaws closing on its shoulder.

The cat yowled its fury, trying to shake her off. Shadow crouched down to avoid the claws, which one still managed to nick his back, before lunging forward. The cat seemed to realize that was his move though as a paw slapped him out of the way. Silver jumped off to swipe at the cat, only to dodge out of the way as it jumped at her. Silver rolled to a stop at the side of the river before yip baying at it. It stalked towards her before Shadow and Silver locked eyes. No one was going to hurt her. Not on his watch. Shadow jumped the same time the cat did, slamming into it and landing in the river. And the fast going current.

He didn't dislike water, not like the foxes. He just didn't care for it. Shadow could swim yes, but that didn't mean he would do it often. His jaws had the cat's scruff in them and he pushed the cat down under the surface. A shadow appeared beside him and Silver took over, pushing the feline down as Shadow went up for air. They took turns like this for a while, taking scratches here and there until the feline went still. Silver had just taken a breath when she realized how close the thundering of the waterfall was. She started to swim to the shore as Shadow surfaced.

Shadow got halfway to the shore when he reached the falls. Grabbing onto one of the rocks, he climbed ontop before watching as the drowned cat dropped away and landed somewhere below. He looked around before jumping towards the shore. Silver caught his scruff and pulled him the rest of the way. They caught their breath before Shadow said, "Well, now we know what Alpha Night was howling about." Silver started giggling before saying, "If it hadn't growled, I would have thought it was a pile of fluff that I could play with." Shadow chuckled before shaking his head, "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

Silver grinned, one ear flicking down while the other one stayed alert, "Mother taught me. She taught me how to hunt when I was a pup and then started teaching me pretty much everything else when I turned one." Shadow must have had a sad look on his face as Silver added with a slight tease, "So that, you know, I could keep up with my father after all." Shadow sighed, "I just wish I had been there." Silver touched noses with him before snuggling close, "Well, your here now aren't you? Now you can teach me everything she didn't. And I'm not going anywhere." Shadow placed his head on hers before sighing contentedly.

For the first time since Lean died, he felt at peace. It felt good. Silver pulled away a moment later before giving him a smile. "Now to find Alpha Night?" She asked, panting slightly. "Let's go find him. I'm sure he's just dying to meet you." Shadow said teasingly, bumping into her before taking off in a run. Silver yipped after him before speeding after him, alongside the river towards the center of the territory.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 3, 2023 02:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame & River | F | Elder & Lead | SFP & Raven | M: Anya, Astro, Rowan & Talia(ind)
Flame listened to Anya's story before flicking an ear, "Well, that sounds a lot like a wolverine. There used to be an abundance of them in my old territory but the humans hunted them so they left. Haven't had one of those around for a while." Flame said. River was frowning on the other side of Anya. "That is still a risk. I need to warn Alpha Night. And Shiva. She needs to know about this." River said before looking back at Astro. "Astro! Take Flame and Anya back to the camp. I'm going to find Shiva. I think they went fishing." River said, giving Anya a questioning look.

After getting the female's answer (or not), River turned to lope down the trail. She thankfully didn't run into the bear/wolverine and got to the river with no problem. A splash made her spin only to find Shiva with a good-sized salmon in her jaws. "Atcha eed ive?" Shiva asked, her words getting blurred by the fish. River grinned, taking the advantage to tease her, "I'm not sure what an eed is but I don't need any ivy, thank you for asking." Shiva dropped the fish in the small pile before huffing at her. "Yeah yeah, you think you don't talk odd with a fish in your mouth? Your so cute." Shiva shot back, sticking her tongue out at River.

River rolled her eyes playfully before looking around Shiva. "Did you bring anyone with you? I thought Alpha Night said no leaving camp without someone." River asked, raising an eyebrow at Shiva. Shiva shrugged, "Rowan wanted to learn how to fish and Anya tagged along for most of it. She disappeared a while ago and Rowan just went off to who knows where." River flattened her ears before shaking her head, "We need to find Alpha Night. We have some loose predators that we need to watch out for." Shiva stared at her for a minute before flicking an ear, "Okay, I'll hide these fishies so we can pick them up later."

River waited until the fish was out of sight before both females headed out towards the border. Hopefully, they could cut across the lake and make it to the other side before nightfall. As she looked to the sky, she realized that it was getting late. Nightfall would be here in a couple hours. Shiva took the lead, leading her down some narrow paths that passed some thorn bushes before they came to a quiet lope. There eyes searched for any sign of their leader.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 3, 2023 03:03 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:Anya, Flame, River|
Astro felt himself get flung across the clearing, and landed on his side with a thunk. He stood up, snarling at the Elder, his ears pinned.
He then turned his glare to the other female.
"You are a mother? You're a pup yourself." He growled, lowering his head, glaring at her.
Just like your brother. You won't be protected forever. He thought, before turning to River, his glare lighting up.
He followed behind River, fighting the urge to nip her on the tail playfully. His ears perked at his name.
"What can I do for you, Princess?" He teased, his eyes light, before glaring at Flame.
He huffed, and pushed in front of the two females. Without saying anything, he began to lead the way to camp. The breeze blew through his thin fur, and he sniffed it. So far, he'd been lucky with him run ins being zero.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 3, 2023 04:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother, Flame and Astronomy
Anya whined quietly and looked away when Astronomy's anger was turned to her. Anya then turned her focus on Flame as she explained what she thought the young female had run into. A wolverine...weird name and it didn't give justice to how scary the little thing was. Nevertheless, Anya nodded before turning to River. Her ears tilted downward slightly as she nodded. "Yeah. Her and Rowan." She confirmed before proceeding to get knocked into Flame by Astro. She whimpered at how aggressive Astronomy was being and made sure to stick very close to Flame. She also fell slightly behind just to make sure Astro couldn't kick dirt at her or something.
As River ran off Anya couldn't help but feel a bit sad in the midst of her fear. She wanted to tell Night...she wanted to be the important one...she wanted to be the hero like she knew she wasn't. "I- is Shadow mad at me? I just lost track of time..." She asked Flame quietly and looked up into the darkening sky. "Oh...okay." she answered once Flame answered her. Why wasn't Shadow back yet? Now besides fear and sadness she felt a bit worried. She really hoped Shadow was okay. Once they got back to camp, Anya was met with her brother who was limp-running towards her.
Ash was releaved to see Anya approaching and began limp-running towards her. He had heard her scream and had gotten very worried. He gave Astro a sideways glance before focusing on his scared-looking sister. "Are you alright? What happened? I heard your scream."
"Oh, that. I just got a bit scared over nothing. Im fine."
"...Well what happened to make you scared?
"I ran into a loner wolf and a wolverine..."
"What happened?"
"Nothing much. I just ran away and got lucky. Speaking of which...can we talk...alone?" Ash nodded before turning to Flame. "Thanks for taking care of her. I think i can handle it now though. I wont let her out of my sight." He then turned to Astro even though he had mixed feelings about the male. "Thank you too." He simply said before walking off with Anya close behind.
They siblings went into the cave Ash had been sleeping in pryor to hearing Anya's scream. He sat down and so did Anya. "Can you give me a small fighting lesson? I kinda missed mine and well, i just figured it wouldn't hurt." Ash gave her a huge smile as he nodded. "Ive been waiting for this my whole life. But if i help you, i want you to teach me how to fish." Anya returned Ash's big smile. "Ha! I dont think a couple of days is your whole life but I'll gladly teach you to fish." Anya then curled up against Ash and the two snuggled for the first time in a while. "After we rest for a bit, we can have my lesson and then in the morning ill give you yours. I can sleep down here with you tonight." Anya said and Ash nodded in silent agreement.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 5, 2023 02:12 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother
After a couple of minutes of snuggling, Ash nudged Anya. "We better get going now if we want to have time for a good lesson." He said before gently pulling away and getting to his feet. Anya groaned. Her racing heart had just calmed down and frankly, she didn't want to get up yet. Nevertheless she sighed and did as her brother wanted. The two walked out of camp and to the training area Anya had been in with Icicle earlier in the day. "Maybe this was a bad idea..." Anya whimpered, having second thoughts about her idea. "Dont worry, Anya! You'll do fine and then you'll be able to impress alpha Shadow. And dont even try to say that's not part of your goal. I can see it in your eyes. You obviously look up him." Anya looked away. Even though the siblings had been apart for months they still obviously knew eachother well because what Ash said was true.
"Do you think he'll ever be impressed with me? It seems impossible."
"It dosent matter what he thinks. All that matters is that your alive. Knowing how to fight will boost your chance of survival."
"I know- but do you think it's possible to impress him?"
"Ugh, i dont know. He's your alpha. Can we please just start and stop wasting time?"
"Fineeee. What do you want me to to?"
"Good. I want you to lsten to me and you'll be a warrior in no time."
Ash stopped in the middle of the clearing and Anya stood infront of him. "Okay, the most important part of fighting is dodging. If you keep getting hit it wont matter if you know how to fight. You always want to make sure your one step ahead of your opponent. So, with that being said, im going to jump at you and you have to move out of the way. Got it?"
Anya pinned her ears slightly. "Ive never been able to dodge you before. How will this be any-" Before she could finish her sentence Ash jumped on her and pinned her to the ground. "Lesson one, trying to get out of a fight when it is imminent by talking will kill you." He said, looking down at her with a smirk. Anya just sighed.
"To answer your question though, because this time your actually going to try and your going to focus and you know what im going to do before i do it." He answered before getting off her. "Okay, again." He said before leaping at her again. Again she hit the ground with a thunk. After alot of failed attempts Ash sighed and sat down, thinking hard. "Clearly i cant teach you like i was taught. Your too nice for that. So how will i teach you?" Anya plopped down into a sitting position and sighed. "Maybe ill just be defenseless forever." Ash gave her a stern look. "No, i will teach you. Speaking of which, i just got an idea. Stand up and close your eyes. Im going to throw something." Anya did as she was told and Ash also got up and began looking for something.
Oooo! I know this game! I tell him what he's throwing just like i did with Flame! Now i can finally succeed! Anya thought excitedly as Ash made a little pile of pinecones and acorns. He knew she had became attached to the elder and therefore she probably knew her ways. He then chucked one of the pinecones at Anya. It smacked her in the face, making Anay stumble backwards. "Owww! What the heck!" She growled but Ash ignored her. He threw another but this time Anya heard the thing and quickly caught it in her mouth before crushing it with her teeth. "Excellent accuracy! Now just move out of the way instead of catching it." Ash cried before throwing another. Anya did as she was told and dodged the pinecone.
The little game went on for a couple more minutes but soon Ash ran out of ammo. In answer to the problem, he threw himself at her. Anya heard his footsteps and quickly realized what was going on. "Your not an acorn!" Anya cried before jumping out of the way. She tripped herself though so Ash was able to get her. "Lesson two, dont be clumsy." Ash said, rolling his eyes playfully. Anya opened her eyes and rolled them too. "I cant help that. Now get off me." Ash reluctantly got off and the game started over again. At first Anya was a bit clumsy but she eventually got the hang of it. Soon the siblings were running around the forest, having the best time they had in a while. Anya was dodging and Ash was jumping at her. Of course Ash wasn't using his full skill but nevertheless the two had fun.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 9, 2023 10:33 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:Anya, Ash, Sundown|
|Sundown|M|Medic|Raven|M:Anya, Ash, Astronomy|
Astro took lead, and put his nose in the air as he walked.
What have I done today? He questioned himself. His mind came up with not much. He sighed, and lowered his head. He felt useless after what he'd done that day. He felt guilty that he wasn't more helpful to his pack, being one of the oldest members. He sighed again, and looked at his surroundings. Same old forest he'd seen since he was a pup.
He glanced back at Anya, she'd fallen behind, most likely scared that he was going to do something to her. He watched for walk for a bit, she seemed to be in a rush. His ear flicked back as he listened to her walk. He felt back about how he'd treated her, after all, she was still just a pup compared to him. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it, and turned away. He was somewhat angry at himself for being the way he was.
When they reached camp, Anya rushed past him, and he saw her meet up with Ash. He watched as they went to Ash's den to snuggle. He felt... somewhat jealous. He hadn't snuggled up to anyone since he was a pup. Once again angry with himself, he looked around camp for something to do.
---
Sundown trotted into camp, sunshine on his mind. His mouth was filled with the taste of sweet, bitter and just nasty. He was in a much better mood after eating not too long ago. He watched Anya and Ash go to their den together.
Oh good! He's resting!" He said, his tail wagging. He gazed around camp, but his eyes stopped on Ore's den. He missed her... His tail drooped, and he walked back to the medic den in silence.
He laid the herbs down, and began to sort through them.
Mint goes here, uhhh where does this one go?
---
Astro sniffed the air. Sundown was back from the strong scent of fresh herbs.
I might as well go and help him. Astro thought, walking towards his den. He wondered if he would get anxious or grumpy Sundown. He stopped outside, and called in.
"Hey, Sundown? Do you want help?"
"Sure!" His soft voice called back. Astro stepped into the den, and the smell of herbs washed over him like waves. He stood in the middle, looking around the den. He hadn't been in here since Sundown had become an Apprentice and he'd always tried to avoid Ore.
---
Sundown looked up, and saw the huge male standing in the den looking around. He smiled at him. No one had ever asked to help before...
"So, what can I do?" Astro's deep voice rumbled through his head, waking him up from his thoughts as he spoke.
"You can help me put the herbs where they belong, and then, if you are up for it, helping me find moss for beds. I need to switch them out." Sundown said, his tail wagging as Astronomy smiled at him.
---
Astro listened to Sundown, and
Astro listened to the small male, and nodded.
"This is a new side to you." Sundown said, laughing.
"You know, when you aren't scared or grumpy, you are very nice!" He said, his large tail wagging slightly.
"I am not." Sundown huffed. "And if you tell anyone, I will kill you."
"Okay, sure." Astro said, laughing at the small male, his eyes brighter then they had been all day.
---
Sundown moved out of Astronomy's way to allow him to put herbs where they belonged as he want and cleaned out the dirty, stale moss.
He walked back into his den after tossing the old moss out, and walked over to see what Astro was doing.
"You are putting them in the wrong places!" Sundown scolded.
---
"I am?" Astro asked, frowning.
"Yes." Sundown said, seeming to fix them.
"But they all seem to smell the same!" He whined before laughing.
Once Sundown was finished, Astro saw him try to size up.
"How are you so large?" Sundown complained. "You are giant!"
"Well, you just turned three, yeah?"
"Yeah."
"You are still growing."
"I don't think I am growing anymore." Sundown said, give him a sassy look. Astro gave him a sarcastic eye roll.
---
"So, are you ready to go and collect moss?" Sundown asked, his tail wagging.
"Yeah!" Sundown smiled as he led the way out of camp.
"Shh, there is someone out there, get down and follow me. It might be a lone wolf." Astronomy said, Sundown's ears went back as he followed the larger male. Sundown's head peeked through a bush, and he saw Ash. He frowned, and his ears went back as he looked at his paws.
"Whats wrong?" Astro asked. Sundown looked into his dark blue eyes before looking down again.
"I had told Ash to rest, and I thought he would listen to me... but he didn't. I don't know, maybe I'm being a pup about it, but it kind of hurts that he would disgard me like that."
Astro motioned for Sundown to follow, and he did.
---
Astro sat down, a bit away from where Anya and Ash had been playing.
"I don't think that you are being a pup about it, after all, you've had training."
"Yeah.. I just don't want it to turn into a long term injury, I've seen those destroy wolves." Astro gave him a look of pitty before standing up again.
"Let's finish the job before it gets dark. I bet I can beat you to the moss!" Astro said, trying to lighten the mood back up.
---
Sundown jumped to his feet.
"You are so on!" He cheered before shooting off towards his favorite place to gather moss. His looked back at Astronomy as he ran behind him. Sundown panted at him, having the time of his life. He knew that the larger male was going easy on him, but he didn't really care.
Sundown slowed down, and turned to Astronomy.
"I won!" He said, proud of himself.
"I only said let's race because I thought I would win." The Hunter huffed. Sundown turned to gather moss.
---
Astro was leading the way back to camp after collecting moss. He had found himself having a ton of fun as they talked about nearly everything under the sun.
"Mah weh trwad?" He heard a muffled voice behind him. He turned to see Sundown dragging a piece of moss larger then him, and tripping on it.
"Yeah! Give me that!" Astro said, picking up the heavy piece of moss.
Sundown trotted in front of him, looking very proud of the small piece of moss he was holding. It made Astro laugh as he watched the Medic show a side to him that he never knew was there.
---
As they reached camp, Sundown looked around. It seemed dead. He then trotted into his den, and laid his piece of moss on the farther bed of two. He watched Astro put his down before turning to correct his moss.
"Well, this was fun! We'll have to do something like this again!" Astronomy said. Sundown turned to look at the large male that was twice his size.
"Yeah! Always nice to have help!" He wathced Astro leave the den, and head towards his in the dead camp. The den seemed so much darker, and he was once again alone, waiting for someone to need him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 9, 2023 11:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Astro(ind), Sundown(ind), Bri(dir), Anya & Ash(ind)
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Anya, Ash, Astro & Sundown(ind), Bri
Flame followed the male back, still a bit annoyed at the male. Pup play was made for camp, not in the forest. Especially with odd things going on. Flame got back into camp successfully before the male trotted off to help the medic. She was a tad surprised at that but didn't question it. As for Anya. . .the female ran off before Flame could talk to her. The scent of Ash came to her nose as she passed the den and she gave an inward smile.

Making it back up to the den, she noticed that Icicle was no longer at the opening. Instead, she heard crying at the back of the cave. Heading over, she felt Icicle brush against her legs. "She's been crying for a while. I haven't been able to calm her down. I think she's hungry." Icicle said, concern and worry lacing her voice. A tired note was also in her tone and Flame flicked an ear at her. She nosed the little pup who quieted down slightly as she felt a wolf nose on her again but quickly piped up again. Flame sighed before saying to Icicle, "Go fetch Anya. I don't think I'll be able to stop her from crying for too long. It's been a while since she's been fed and she's nowhere near ready to wean."

Icicle nodded, watching the elder curl around the pup. When Bri first started crying, Icicle didn't know what to do. She had tried everything. It had been a while since she had to pupsit. Once Bri had settled down a little bit, Icicle scurried down to the main camp. Looking around, she poked her head into a few dens before catching Anya's scent. Following it, she got to the edge of camp and finally took to the trees.

Following along quickly, she paused as she saw two forms in the bushes. They moved off a moment after she got there after an exchange before she saw Anya and Ash. They seemed to be playing a game of tag or something. Icicle timed it just right and jumped down on Anya's back as the female passed underneath her. Quickly assuming a comfortable position where she wouldn't fall off, she said, "Anya, Bri's hungry and crying. Flame is trying to comfort her but she needs you." Icicle waited for her response, looking at Anya with concerned eyes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!May 9, 2023 01:54 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother, Sundown & Astronomy(ind) and Icicle
While Anya was running she caught another sound besides Ash. She couldn't help but pause and look at the bushes. She didn't see anyone...but she could have sworn she heard someone or something. Just then Ash caught up to Anya and pinned her to the ground. "Ha! Got ya!" He barked happily and looked down at his sister. "I think i heard something..." Anya whispered, pointing her nose towards the bushes. Ash just rolled his eyes. "There's nothing there. It's just us." He then got off of her and waited for her to get up. Anya wasn't so sure but she got up anyway.
Just as she took off running, she felt something hit her back. "Ah!" She cried but then realized it was just Icicle. "You scared me. I didn't even hear you." Anya told her but kept running. Ash then jumped infront of her, but Anya dodged her brother. She then came to a stop so she could focus on Icicle. "Now i did hear, you, Ash." Anya barked playfully at her brother. Ash looked like he was going to growl but stopped himself just in time. He glared at Icicle but let the two female's talk. When Icicle brought up Bri both siblings froze and their ears ahot back. "I knew i smelled pup on you. What's going on Anya?" Ash growled quietly. "I- i gotta go, Ash." Anya said before putting on speed. Except, she was kinda lost and running in a random direction.
Ash wasn't done yet though. He too started running and easily caught up to Anya. He then tried to pin her but Anya dodged him. "Ha! Did you see that, Icicle?!" Anya barked excitedly. Meanwhile, the reason Ash had missed was because he tripped on a rock. And now he fell face first into the ground. He groaned before sitting up and watching Anya run off. "You cant run away from your problems, Anya!" He called before looking down and sighing. What had happened that he didn't know about? Anya winced and whined quietly at Ash's words. She knew it was true, but she didn't want to admit what had happened.
When she was sure Ash wasn't following anymore she slowed down and looked around. Panting hard from all her running, she glanced back at Icicle. "D- do you know where we are? I wasn't really paying attention."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us