Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Feiella
06:33:51 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Haven't had my chance to be accident prone
 Magnus Bane
06:33:02 Mag/Maggy
I'm back>.>
 Purgatory
06:32:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
Mir
Noo, that's just a cruiser anyway. I tried to wheelie on the grom and whiskeythrottled lol
 Purgatory
06:31:25 Purge/Purse/Pug
Oh wow just read chat, maybe today is just accident-prone for everyone
 Mirko
06:31:13 Mir
Purge
Ouch, thats not good. Also, was it the bike you just got?
 Hallow's Eve
06:31:07 Hallow, Eve
Mir

Thank you, it was just mainly a scare for us. He was stuck on the highway for awhile, he was headed to his parents and was an hour from their and about an hour and a half from me
 Purgatory
06:30:21 Purge/Purse/Pug
Chat I wiped out on the bike and sprained my hand :/
-Click-
 Mirko
06:29:59 Mir
Hallow
Glad to hear he's good :)
 Hallow's Eve
06:29:29 Hallow, Eve
Mir

Trust me if that happened, I would not be on WP XD He's totally fine, so I feel comfortable being on here
 Transcendence
06:29:26 anti gen ai
This gives i blow up my neighbor
-Click-
 Mirko
06:28:28 Mir
Hallow
I misread that as "my boyfriend exploded on the highway" and was concerned lol
 Transcendence
06:28:20 anti gen ai
Shiny log in horsee
-Click-
 YinYang66
06:15:37 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
this is but ONE of her descendants in my pack
 YinYang66
06:15:17 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
Fun Fact, this wolf still has bloodline ties to current members of my pack - and she died nearly 3 real life years ago.
 Hallow's Eve
06:11:49 Hallow, Eve
Just found out my boyfriend's tire exploded on the highway
 technoblade
06:09:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Sounds like a good plan. I need to find a pup to train for a bit as well.
 Magnus Bane
06:08:33 Mag/Maggy
Techno
Same ^^ about to get up and clean the house some
 technoblade
06:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Good, just exploring for quests. You?
 Magnus Bane
06:06:54 Mag/Maggy
Techno
How are you today?
 Transcendence
06:06:50 anti gen ai
If anyone wants to see a pretty splashy horse with lacing 😭
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Mountain Lion : -5
Leopard : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 15, 2023 11:28 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: The group(ind) and Frost
Makena watched as Loki got into his position and started his act, pretty pleased with herself. Normally the vixen wasn't the one who made pranks, but today was a weird day. First she accidentally bit the flower, basically confessed her love for Muli and now she was going to put up traps with wolves. Ha! Wolves of all animals! Oh, and a dog which she wasn't sure what to think of him yet. And of course other foxes. Makena then got to her position on the opposite side of Mist. She gave Mist a smile before focusing back on the ground where Loki was. Her body was tense as she waited, eager to jump out and scare a horrible wolf.
Just then out of nowhere, the new female wolf jumped up and grabbed Mist. Apparently Mist hadn't been hiden well enough. Makena took a step back, her eyes wide. What just happened? That was not apart of the plan! Makena peeked out of the trees to see what was happening, though she dare not show herself. She watched as Mist was put down and it seemed everyone wasn't too mad. Except it seemed the other alpha didn't approve of it at all. That was fine though, he wasn't all that important. The important one was Shadow and he didn't seem to mind. Still, just to make sure, Makena disappeared into the trees. She would catch up to them later and say she went to get a drink. Speaking of which, she could use a drink right now.
Makena watched until the group disappeared from view. At that point she began her way over to the nearest water source. She jumped from tree to tree, enjoying the quiet forest under her. After a while she reached some water. She jumped down from the tree that she was in and got a quick drink. Makena then jumped back into the tree and as fast as she could went in the direction of where the group had went. It took a while, but she finally caught up with them. Afterall, one animal can move faster than a group. Or atleast that's what Makena thought. Makena jumped down from a nearby tree and landed by Frost. "Sorry. I had to take a quick drink break." She said, pretending not to know anything about the prank. Besides, she was the most well behaved out of Mist and probably Loki so hopefully if it came to blaming, Shadow would believe her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 15, 2023 10:16 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Laan *Dir*

Bardou shifted as she followed him her audits resting against her neck in a folded manner. Her hellfire gaze remained forwards scanning everything. At his playful reply she quirked an brow at him a soft chuckle rumbling from her maw. Sounding more like a growl then a laugh, but mind you she didnt really chuckle all that often.

"Well i suppose you do walk better then a pup."

*Bardou jested back towards him before she brought herself back under a gaurded focus. Her strong figure moved as she pressed her front paws up the side of a tree trunk balancing upon her back legs. Audits that had once lay folded now rotated forwards as she checked out the complex working of what looked like a trap.*

"Hmm rather unique bindings here. Though I must admire the use of trees to hide such deadly encounters.. we best watch out steps."

*Bardou calmly placed a faint scent marker that would only be detected by fellow canines. This would keep the packs safe and the humans wouldnt know a darn thing. Bardou shook her cranium at such a thought. Humans where no good these days.*

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 15, 2023 10:21 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion and Krestel *Dir* (Appologies for my late replys T-T)

Malicia groaned softly and watched Illusion return with water soaked moss. Panting softly she leaned and began to lap at its contents. Her movements where weak but promising, yet swest continued to bead down her pelt as her internal temprature continued to fluctuate. Once the moss was free of water she managed to pull her body up onto very shaky limbs. Pain spiraled through her muscles as she bared her canines against it forcing herself to move towards the med den. As it seemed only logical she get her sick arse over there to ensure she was easy to reach.

Slowly but surely she made her way over to the den her abdomen was sucked in giving her a skinny appearance.. and really putting her pup bump into view. Malicia groaned softly as she reached the den. With a few more shaky steps she got inside where she collapsed against the cool wall. Her cranium falling upon her paws.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 16, 2023 08:34 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Comanche & Apollo | Males | Scavengers | SUP | M: Alha, SUP.
Both brothers dipped their heads in respect as Alha approached, ears laid back. Then up in curiosity as she spoke, slightly in sync. Fishing? It seemed to be a mutual question, both of them had similar expressions on their face. That meant water. Attempting to look composed, they nodded. "Thanks, Alha." Coman said softly as they began very quickly starting to run to the river.
Apollo peered into the water, Comanche walked down a little further, staring at the fish beneath the surface who seemed to move away from him as he walked. He held still and stared and they didn't swim away. He took a chance and pretty much hopped into the water. He was closer than he'd expected to be, but no luck, only frantic fishies.
They prowled along the bank trying different techniques till one of them finally caught something, then they both picked up on it. Then they fished pro-fish-ently.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 16, 2023 11:49 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara | F | Queen | SUP | M: Alha.
Kaara had her head on her paws till Alha approached, her fur bristled slighty and her ears laid back. At her words she glanced around the makeshift den. If everyone needed a place to sleep then they definitely should. "If everyone wants to sleep in here there will need to be more room, I can help." She spoke hesitantly. If she wanted to pull her weight and be useful she'd need to actually help.. even with her paranoid mother syndrome.
The snow was coming, she could feel it in her legs, the slight pressure on her ankles. It was that or the rain. "I think the snow or rain will come today, do you want to start right away? I can move Spade and Teeli out of the way." She glanced around for a spot she would put them where they could be out of the way, so they wouldn't be stepped on, and out of the wind.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 16, 2023 07:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Frost | M | Alpha & Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Killjoy
Shadow pulled the log until Frost told them to stop. They were in a small clearing that was big enough for one of the humans machines to get through. Trees lined the sides with slight gaps between them. Shadow frowned before Frost and Makena appeared beside the log. Frost had a sadistic grin on his face which simple made him look half cute until you looked into his eyes. "Explain your plan so we can get it done." Shadow said after a moment of silence and Frost snapped out of his trance.

Frost shook out his fur before nodding to Makena, "I'll need you in the trees. Once the wolves get the log up, Loki is going to set the trap vine." He said, starting with Makena before looking over at Loki who simply nodded and left to find some vines. Shadow met Killjoy's eyes before turning his attention back to Frost as he went on, "Shadow, Killjoy, you two are the biggest and the strongest here. I need you to pull the vines in order to get the log into the trees. Silver..." Frost paused and the female raised an eyebrow before Frost continued, "You can help lodge into place as I don't know your strength. Your small stature can help lodge it just right."

Frost took one of the vines and disappeared into the trees before the vine reappeared, dangling a little bit aways from where the log was. Shadow headed over to it before taking it. Another vine appeared beside him. Frost waited until Killjoy got into place before yipping, "Pull!" Shadow pulled hard, hearing the log shift and start to move. Once the log was almost in the air, with a few slip-ups, Silver moved to the front to move it back more rather than up.

Frost turned to Makena before saying, "Secure the log by wrapping the vines around the branches of the log to the tree. Once we have enough and Loki comes back with that long vine, we'll set the tripvine." He grabbed a vine that was still around the log before jumping around the tree and up and over branches to secure it. He did this a few more times before hopping to a tree opposite of the log and doing the same thing. Once Makena finished her own, Frost hopped back to the first tree and instructed the others, "Alright, Shadow, wrap your vine around that small tree and toss it back up here. Killjoy, do the same on the other tree. Makena, catch Killjoy's vine and wrap it around the branch they were pulling on."

Shadow backed up, allowing the vine to slide slowly through his teeth as he backed around the small tree before tossing it up to Frost. Frost caught it barely and then pulled it around the branch and through the other vines. It would be stable until the tripvine snapped. Once everything was secure, with maybe a few mishaps if those happened, Frost sat back and Shadow panted slightly beneath him. A bark to the side signaled Loki's return. Frost snatched the vine up, leaving an end on the ground. Loki took the cue and carefully set it up into a bush. Frost jumped into the trees before wrapping the vine through and around the other vines, creating the tripvine.

Once finished, he jumped down to join Silver and Shadow who were waiting at the base. "Could you. . .explain this to me?" Silver asked hesitantly, blinking up at the tree looking slightly lost. "Not to steal Frost's thunder," Shadow started as Frost opened his jaws. Frost shot him a glare but Shadow ignored the look, instead sending a teasing smile at the fox before continuing, "Upon a machine running through the vine, the vine will snap, throwing the rest of the vines off their stability which will then allow the log to fall in a swaying way. So it will come down right into the human behind the contraption, most likely killing him on the spot before dropping. Which then will either roll of the side or in the front, trapping or injuring any humans that joined them."

Frost gave him a sly smile, "You know me too well. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not." Shadow chuckled darkly, "I would hope so if I've kept up with you this long." Frost cackled before Shadow stood up. "Now, I believe we have some bee's nests to move." Shadow said before hearing a faint howl. His ears perked before Frost said, "Night. I wonder what he wants." Shadow sighed before looking over at Killjoy, "Would you mind accompanying Frost with his next traps? I'm going to go see what Ni--Alpha Night wants." He asked, almost stumbling over the name. He would not get used to that. Silver flicked her ear before saying, "Should I meet this Alpha Night?" Shadow looked over at her before nodding, "Yes, that would be a good idea. We're staying in his camp so it's better if you meet him sooner rather than later." Silver nodded before Shadow waited for Killjoy's answer, Frost looking between the two.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 17, 2023 01:08 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:Shadow, foxes, Loki, Silver|
Killjoy listened to Frost, and stopped when told. He looked around, deeply saddened by the forest's state. His ears were back, and his eyes were sad. He gave Shadow a sad look, wanting to all to be better. He hoped that one day it would return to it's former glory.
As he looked around, it reminded him of how once Seya had helped the foxes plant and water trees. He looked down at his paws, all claws were perfectly shaped, not one out of place. Glancing at Shadow, many thought's ran through his head at once.
Frost speaking made him snap back. His ears went forwards, and he listened closly, unsure how he was to do the tasks handed to him.
"I can try." He gave Shadow a tired smile, and followed what he did down to the movement. He made sure to watch Shadow closely out of the corner of his eye, scared to mess anything up.
"Pull!" Killjoy began to tug at the vine, almost like he was playing tug.
He was determined to not fail, and look foolish. As he pulled, he could feel the vine slipping through his teeth. He looked at Shadow, he didn't seem to be struggling... He stopped to listen to Frost, panting through the vine. How was he hot? It wasn't a warm day either... He nodded at Frost's words, scared to speak.
He struggled to do what Frost had instructed. He kept on glancing at Shadow, wanting to do it just as Shadow did. Once he'd finally got it somewhat right, and all seemed to be secure, he stepped back to look at his handy work. Not bad... but not the best.
Killjoy walked over to the rest of the group, and slid into a laying postion. He didn't say anything, but just laid there panting. He watched the other interact around him, and seemed at peace with just being on the side lines. He winced at how Shadow explained the human's death. Sure, he didn't like humans, but he didn't think that any unnecessary death's were needed.
He sighed when Shadow mentioned the bee's nest. He hated bees. He stood up, about to protest against the bees when a howl stopped him. His ears perked as he reconized it as Night's.
He turned to Shadow, his tail lowly wagging slowly.
"Night. I wonder what he wants, would you mind accompanying Frost with his next traps? I'm going to go see what Ni-Alpha Night wants." Killjoy's tail stopped. His heart longed to go with Shadow to Night's territory. He wanted to see River, even if it would be for the last time. He didn't get to say goodbye...
He sighed, and smiled.
"Sure, I'd love to help Frost!" He couldn't shake the pit in his stomach. He turned to Silver.
"Have fun, don't get into too much trouble." He teased, trotting over to Frost, allowing him to lead the way to the next traps.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 17, 2023 11:02 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Flame | F | Hunter & Elder | Raven & SFP | M: Sundown(ind), Astro(ind)
River woke up from her nap and stretched gently. Her back was a bit sore but it was fine. She padded out of the den, looking around for Sundown. Maybe she would be allowed to go fishing with Astro. The male had wanted to learn the best ways to fish. Soft pawsteps came up beside her and she turned to see Flame. "Hello River, off on a hunt?" Flame asked, scenting the female next to her. River smiled before replying, "Well, I was going to teach Astro how to fish properly but he doesn't seem to be around. I don't want to do too much while my back is sore but I don't want to sit in camp either."

Flame tilted her head, offering the female a gentle smile, "I was about to go on a walk. Would you like to join me? Perhaps we can stop by the river in a bit to fish a little bit." River gave an excited grin before saying, "I would love to join you. I can show you some good paths that lead around the territory so you don't have to be stuck in camp all day." Flame chuckled before following the female as River led her down the steep path. Once down to the forest, River came beside Flame and started to lead her down a known path towards the river.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 17, 2023 11:20 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: The group
Makena followed Frost to the group when they all stopped. She jumped up and sat on the log before focusing on Frost. She nodded when her task was given before jumping off the log and doing as she was told. She wasn't sure how being in a tree would help but she did it anyways. After she was sitting on a branch she turned her focus what was happening below her. It seemed the others had alot to do but so far she just had to sit. Was this just to get her out of the way because of the stupid flower thing? Makena shifted on the tree, not liking that idea. Besides, the flower had basically worn off now, and she was no longer acting like a lovesick puppy.
Luckily, just then, Makena's name was called. She turned to look at Frost, eagerly listening to her instructions. So, she really did have a job. It just came at the end. Makena nodded before climbing down the tree. She grabbed the vine and quickly climbed back up. She wrapped it around just like Frost had said before grabbing another vine and doing the same thing. A couple seconds after Frost finished, she did too. Makena jumped over to a lower branch and sat, thinking her job was done. It turned out it wasn't so she quickly went back to her position. When Killjoy threw the rope, the vixen caught it without a problem. Well, unless you consider almost falling out of a tree a problem. Luckily she was able to refind her footing and didn't fall.
Makena wrapped the vine she had caught around the others, making it as secure as possible. When she was done she just sat there, watching Frost finish up the job. When he jumped to the ground she did the same. While the group talked, Makena just sat there, half listening and half wondering what Muli was up to. Obviously he was probably just sleeping but still. She was starting to miss him. The vixen glanced at the other wolf in the group. She believed she heard him be called Killjoy. It seemed he didn't mind that he wasn't included in the others talk. Just then Makena heard a faint howl. She listened to the arrangements before standing up. She technically wasn't mentioned but she could bet she was going with Frost.
Makena stretched before going up to Frost. "Lead the way." She said with a small smile. She then gave Killjoy a small glare, wondering why he couldn't have gone instead of staying. He belonged with the wolves, so why was he here? Still, another big creature would probably help in the task. And she guessed he wasn't that bad, besides that he didn't have a sense of humor from the vixen's point of view. He was the only one who seemed mad about the prank afterall. Makena then followed Frost as they began to walk, glancing over at Killjoy every once in a while.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 18, 2023 11:28 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Killjoy, Makena
Frost looked between the two before hearing Killjoy's response. Frost nodded before disappearing for a moment to retrieve the flowers before returning to the group. "Let's move out. We'll see you back at camp Shadow." Frost mumbled around the flowers before heading off towards the construction site they had been to. He was glad Killjoy was staying with them. With him and Loki, they would be able to move twice as many nests. He had said bee's nest but he wasn't going in that direction. He knew Makena would catch on soon.

They were heading for the birch tree area where there was a few that liked the small stream that ran under the town. Frost paused underneath a tree before setting down his bundle. He looked up before smirking, "Hello hornets. Care for a ride?" Frost looked back at them before shooing Killjoy and Loki back to the bushes. "Stay put. Makena, just like the bees but keep your paws clean and don't lick. Get the one in that other tree." Frost ordered the wolves before nodding to Makena towards another nest nearby. Picking up a single flower, he put a claw at the top and split it all the way down before flipping it up with easy into the nest.

The flower came back down from the opening but the juice splattered from the throw inside the hive. The buzzing of the hornets soon turned soft as the smell invaded their senses. Frost scooped dirt over the flower before watching as the hornets nestled down, falling asleep. If Makena did the same thing, as they had practiced in their trick making, then both hives would be silent now. "Loki, the one in Makena's tree is lower than mine. Once she's finished, grab it and follow to the town." Frost said before nodding to Killjoy.

"Mine is asleep, reach up and grab the top of it. Make sure you have a good grip before you follow me." Frost said, watching the big wolf for a moment. Once Killjoy had the nest, Frost started slowly towards the town. As they were walking, Frost said, "The last time we did this, we did it with a simple bee's nest. However, bee's can only sting once. A hornet can sting multiple times without dying. The humans will have a hard time getting rid of them. That should buy us some time to set more traps."

They got to the construction site and Frost sat down, waiting for Killjoy to catch his breath before saying quietly, "Keep up and stay quiet. The humans are currently out working in the area so we have a small window to get in and out. Follow me." Frost started forward, stalking forward to a small hut. Nodding to Killjoy, he jumped up into a window and disappeared inside. Working quickly, he managed to open the door to let Killjoy in. He jumped up on a table, scouting the place out before finding a small nook in the wall. "Psst, Killjoy. Over here. Place the nest where they can get out but not where they humans will be able to get it easily before they wake up. Upright diagonal will work." Frost said quietly, stepping back to nod at the wall.

He jumped down so that the bigger wolf could get to the cranny. Once it was in place, Frost led Killjoy back out of the hut and into the woods. Frost sat down just inside the tree line, waiting for Makena and Loki to join them while watching the clearing ahead of them.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us