Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Purgatory
06:30:21 Purge/Purse/Pug
Chat I wiped out on the bike and sprained my hand :/
-Click-
 Mirko
06:29:59 Mir
Hallow
Glad to hear he's good :)
 Hallow's Eve
06:29:29 Hallow, Eve
Mir

Trust me if that happened, I would not be on WP XD He's totally fine, so I feel comfortable being on here
 Transcendence
06:29:26 anti gen ai
This gives i blow up my neighbor
-Click-
 Mirko
06:28:28 Mir
Hallow
I misread that as "my boyfriend exploded on the highway" and was concerned lol
 Transcendence
06:28:20 anti gen ai
Shiny log in horsee
-Click-
 YinYang66
06:15:37 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
this is but ONE of her descendants in my pack
 YinYang66
06:15:17 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
Fun Fact, this wolf still has bloodline ties to current members of my pack - and she died nearly 3 real life years ago.
 Hallow's Eve
06:11:49 Hallow, Eve
Just found out my boyfriend's tire exploded on the highway
 technoblade
06:09:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Sounds like a good plan. I need to find a pup to train for a bit as well.
 Magnus Bane
06:08:33 Mag/Maggy
Techno
Same ^^ about to get up and clean the house some
 technoblade
06:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Good, just exploring for quests. You?
 Magnus Bane
06:06:54 Mag/Maggy
Techno
How are you today?
 Transcendence
06:06:50 anti gen ai
If anyone wants to see a pretty splashy horse with lacing 😭
-Click-
 BloodWeb
06:06:32 Blood/Nicole
I have 35 party on tokens and 3 charons blessings.

The question is do I save them or use them
 technoblade
06:06:11 Lil Techy | Techno
hey mag :D
 Magnus Bane
06:05:56 Mag/Maggy
Heyo
 technoblade
06:04:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Silver

How're you?
 Luna👻
06:04:08 Silver (She/her)
Hiya techy
 technoblade
06:03:40 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Mountain Lion : -5
Leopard : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 08:06 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Rowan, Shiva and Larkspur
Anya was glad to see Rowan happy that he caught the fish. His words were also true, Shiva and River made it look easy. Even if Anya herself was pretty good at it she wasn't as graceful. She gave a small smile when Rowan said thanks but something bothered her. His word definitely wasn't unfriendly, but it seemed he didn't want her to be there. But if he didn't want her here, then why did he say it was fine if she came along? Did he not want to be friends anymore but was trying to be nice about it? Or if not that, what did he want her to do? The thoughts just made the young female curl her tail around her as a form of comfort. Not that the action was really giving her any true confort. It was a nice thought though.
Just then she realized that Shiva had been talking to her and she wasn't paying attention at all. "Uhhh, sounds good. But i think im going a bit down river to fish. My mom always said the best fish were down river. But, you guys should stay up here...Because up river is also good too. Anyways, call if you need me." After the mess of words came out of the female's mouth, she got up and ran down river. She didn't even care where she was going at this point, all she wanted to know why it seemed Rowan didn't want her. A tear rolled down her cheek as it seemed she had lost Rowan once again. Sure, he was physically there, but nothing eles was there.
After a while of trying to run away from her thoughts she heard a sound. It caused her to get ahold of herself and use her ears. Except it didn't help much because once again she forgot about her eyes. WHAM! Anya collided with something hard yet fleshy. The female rolled a bit with whatever it was before breaking loose and landing on her side. Anya tried to quickly yet gracefully get to her feet but she ended up being a clumsy mess. She did however get to her feet and found herself staring into the eyes of another wolf. It seemed neither fight or flight was working in Anya's case because she just stood there, staring. Out of all the scary things that happened to the female, this was probably the scariest. Especially because she had literally no idea how to fight back. She didn't even want to fight back! But Brielle, she had to be alive for Bri.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 08:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan
Male | Hunter | Raven Pack | Mentions: Shiva, Anya

The male wolf pricked his ears as Shiva spoke, her seriousness fading away for a brief second. She mentioned River again, a name he had heard Night mention earlier. He thought he had said she was the Lead Hunter or something of the sort, but he couldn't be completely sure. "Ah, I've heard her be mentioned a few times now. She's a lead hunter or something right? I.. uh.. know Night mentioned it, but I was a little bit distracted, so I don't fully remember," he explained, a brief look of sheepishness overcoming his features making him look his age for once. "But either way I'm excited to get to know her and the rest of the hunters, like yourself. I know I have a lot to learn from all of you and I'm excited for it. I mean, you already taught me something new and it's my first day back from my mission," he offered he a faint but soft smile of gratitude.

When she continued on to explain the idea of catch and release to help practice his scooping technique he nodded gently. It seemed like a solid plan, as it would allow him to practice without killing needlessly. He was about to wade into the water when Anya spoke up, his eyes drifting to her as she did. The idea to go down river to fish there didn't seem unreasonable, it would give them more access to fish and likely have more success.

He turned his attention to Shiva after Anya departed, a question on his lips. "Did you want us just to go after the ones large enough to be a good meal for a wolf, or the smaller ones too..? Ones more suitable for.. err.. the foxes..?" He wasn't sure if they were responsible for feeding them too now.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 08:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Larkspur
Female | Unranked | Lone Wolf | Mentions: Anya, Open

The female had been sitting beside the river she had drank from earlier, quietly grooming her coat as she relaxed in the light of the sun when distant noises caught her attention. Her figure stiffened for a moment, the faint sound of undistinguishable voices carried on the breeze of the water unnerved her. However, she deemed them far enough up river to not be a threat to her so she returned to her grooming.

This was how she was when her ears perked to the sound of paws running in her direction, more so straight at her.. Lifting her head up, her ears flicked up and then pinned against her head. A wolf, a young one, was taller than her, but didn't appear to be much heavier than her in weight was baring down on her. Her muzzle wrinkled in a snarl, and she began to rise, ready to defend herself. What she wasn't expecting though, was for the wolf to keep running... right into her.

The other collided with her before she had a chance to move away, sending her rolling a few feet. She grunted, shaking her head when she lifted it and pulled to her feet. Upon sight of the wolf she growled softly, going into a stance to fight. She didn't desire it though, she wasn't much for a fighter, her smaller frame designed for running. Deciding to take the chance, she snarled and snapped her jaws before darting away from the female.

She knew she was heading into the territory of one of the packs, but the immediate threat was the other wolf. So she ran, and she didn't stop til she thought there was a good distance between her and the other. Once she slowed, jaws parted from panting, she glanced around, unsure of where she was.

"Great," she mumbled aloud and sat down, shoulders sagging in defeat.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 12, 2023 12:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Straays United | M: Harry, Comanche & Apollo, Kaara & Pups
Alha flicked an ear at his tease, scenting the air slightly. At his question, she sighed before saying, "The only wolf I feel comfortable around is Shadow. Alpha Killjoy I have only seen a few times and I know he will keep his word. As for the rest..." She paused, her eyes going cold. Quickly shaking that look off her face, she finished, "It's best if we stay wary."

At his second question, she frowned slightly, "It would be helpful...if there was chickens in the woods. Unfortunately, I do not think there is." Alha noticed he moved closer as he said some comforting words and she gave him a small smile before looking back at the pack. "One day at a time. Speaking of which, we need to eat. I know Loki brought back a fish earlier so we know the river is an option." She said, musing to herself before getting up to head over to the twins. She stopped in front of them, keeping her tail still to show her calmness. "I would like you two to catch some fish for the pack. It will be a bit difficult to figure it out at first but after you get the hang of it, you can teach the rest of us while getting food." Alha said before nodding towards the river.

Moving away, she stopped near Kaara, sitting down at a respectful distance from the pups but still able to hear quite well. Alha asked quietly, "Would you like to help build the makeshift den up a bit more or do you think its fine the way it is? It would be better if we built it up a bit more in case snow comes." Alha saw Shalah reappear in the corner of her eye before disappearing into the forest, heading in the direction of the hunting meadow.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 12, 2023 01:48 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M:Open|
Astronomy watched the camp for a bit, before getting up and shaking out his thin coat. How....tedious. His blue eyes scanned the camp one last time with a cocky glare.
Hmpft. He growled to himself as he approched the camp enterence.
He looked over his shoulder one last time before slipping out. His powerful hauches made him seem like he simply glided over the ground, eating it up quickly.
His ears flicked at the ever so faint sound of packmates at the river. He longed to go to them, wanted to, but he couldn't. His mind wouldn't let him.
Stop thinking about them. Useless.
A pit in his stomach sprayed out fury at himself, burning him from the inside out .
Picking up a bouncy trot, he tried to ignore what was going on around him as he tried to figure out what he was doing. His bouncy trot extended and soon he was loping. A shadow of rage seemed to loom over him. What was wrong with him? A lot...
Snarling, he picked up a faster pace, his ears pinned back.
After running for a bit, he started to feel his anger getting washed out as the sadness tide set in. He slowed to a stop, and looked around him.
What's wrong with me? I might as well find something to do, and not look useless.
He sniffed at the dirt, trying to find something. He walked along, nose still to dirt, he stopped when a strong hint of mint hit his nose, causing him to sneeze. He looked at the herb.
I guess I can help the nasty Medic's apprentice... He thought. Did he want to come across as helpful? No! Absoutly not! He was above that....
But he picked the mint anyways.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 12, 2023 02:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Talia
Night watched from the corner of his eye, Talia dodging out of the creature's way. Night had just gotten onto the back of the creature, only to be thrown off as Talia rocketed into the thing. He rolled back to his feet in time to see Talia thrown to the side, her hindquarters bloody. His eyes narrowed, forcing a growl down as the creature focused its attention on Talia. Night took only a moment, his mind turning over a few times before pouncing on the creature's tail. He heard it crack and the yowl that came from the creature hurt his eyes.

Jumping away, he let out a loud bark making the creature flinch before letting out another. The creature lashed at him and he reared, dodging the attack and landing one of his own. His claws caught the creature's eye, tearing it to a point where it wouldn't be able to see for a while. The creature backed up, shaking its head and flailing its claws. Night backed up to Talia, standing in front of her as the creature kept yowling. Finally after a few minutes, it turned, almost running into a tree before bounding away towards the border. Shadow's border. Night let out a long bellowing howl, warning Shadow of the danger heading his way.

After the creature was gone, Night turned to Talia to look her over. Her hindquarters aand hips looked to be the worst of her wounds and Night frowned, taking in his own wounds. He had long scratches on his shoulder from the claws of that thing and most likely would have a bruise on his muzzle from that tail. Only his shoulders ached though, especially his right one. "We need to get you back to camp. Can you walk?" Night asked, watching her for any other signs of injuries.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 12, 2023 03:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Scavenger | Strays United |
Silver | F | Loner |
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy, Makena
Loki waited for the signal and watched the area where he would go. Shaking branches. That must be his cue. He looked over at Shadow and Killjoy and then back at the female who clearly was watching the branches now. Keeping his face curious and wary, he entered the shaking trees noticing a glimpse of Mist disappear into the bushes before following her. Once he was out of sight from the clearing, he laid down underneath a bush before nodding to the trees. He was ready. Time to lure in their prey.

Loki started with a sharp yelp followed by a few whimpering whines and an occasional yelp. He heard rustling above him which turned out to be Mist getting into position. He laid down onto his side to finish his act, waiting for the female to come out. Mist waited nearby, ready to jump out at the unknowing group.

Shadow had been filling Frost in on everything when Killjoy came over. He gave him a nod, "Yes, we need to get going. Frost, are we placing beehives first or the bigger traps?" Shadow said to Killjoy before asking Frost who transfered himself over to Killjoy's back. "Since we have enough wolves now, we should do the bigger traps. Me and you can go later to set up the beehives. Right now, follow me to the logging site." Frost said, jumping down before heading towards the town.

He stopped though when the yelp came. Shadow turned to see Silver making her way towards the bushes where Loki had disappeared before taking a wide circle around it. "I'll give her this much, she's a smart one." Frost muttered as he watched her start into the trees from behind. Silver, unbeknownst that anyone was watching her, took a wide circle to the other side of the bush, creeping forward to see the dog on its side but still breathing. Her eyes flicked around before settling on the fox on the branch above him. She lunged, her jaws closing around the female who let out a yelp before landing next to the dog.

Mist hissed at the female, even though she was being held by her scruff. Once she realized Frost and Shadow were watching them, she let out a small sheepish grin. "Busted." She whispered, giggling before Silver dropped her gently on the ground. She poked Loki with a paw and he got into a sitting position only to grin slyly at Silver, "Well, don't say you weren't fooled for a little bit." Silver gave him her own sly grin, "Just wait until I get you back."

Shadow watched all of this with a keen eye, making sure everyone was alright before Frost took the lead again. After about a half hour of walking, they got to the humans logging site. Many stumps stayed around but Frost didn't seem to be interested in them. He grapped some vines before laying them straight next to a medium sized log. "If you please," Frost said and Shadow nodded to Killjoy to get to one side. Once in position, Shadow started to roll the log over the vines until Frost yipped, "Stop!" at them. Shaking his head, he watched Frost pull the vines over a branch, wrapping it several times before heading towards town. "All of you wolves grab the tree and follow me." Frost said in his business tone. Shadow gave a grin at Killjoy before grabbing one of the vines to start pulling. Loki came around the back to help push it while Silver grabbed another vine to help pull as well as they followed Frost farther into the forest.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 13, 2023 05:12 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow, Silver, Loki, Frost|
Killjoy smiled as Frost jumped onto his back. It was the first time he was to have a fox on his back, and he felt very honored.
He walked behind Shadow, very close. He was relaxed... until he heard a yelp. His head snapped, eyes zoning into where it came from. He was alert, and ready to attack if needed.
He noticed Silver going to check it out, making a wide circle. He fixed his stance for the quickest route to help Silver if it came to a fight. Hopefully, it wouldn't.
Killjoy gave the fox and dog a hard stare. What were they doing? Playing a prank? With clear disapproval written all over his maw as Silver spoke.
"Come on Silver, we don't have time for puppy's play." He said, turning his back to the trouble-some trio.
When they reached the area that he supposed the traps were, he was disturbed to see the amount of stumps. His face fell, and sadness washed over him.
The forest... It's ruined. He scanned the barren area, before hearing Frost's yip. He strode over to the log, and waited for instructions on what to do.
His ear flicked at Frost's "If you please." He glanced over at Shadow, and started to help roll the log. It wasn't the largest, but it wasn't the smallest either.
Flinching at Frost's yip, he stepped back. In awe, he watched the handy fox wrap vines around the log.
I had no idea foxes could do that!
Killjoy watched as Shadow grabbed a vine, and so did Silver. The dog started to push the log... He guessed that was because he was too weak to help pull it? Or was he lazy?
He shook his head, and followed the rest like a herd of sheep. What one does, they all follow.
He began pulling it towards what he assumed was the town. Killjoy watched the group very closely, wanting to read into any discomforts that they had, or if they stopped; he didn't want to look dumb for not stopping when they did.
As he pulled, his mind wandered around a bit. Not really thinking of anything important, just a wide range of things, like what he needed to do when he got back to the camp, they needed to get hunting patrols back up... Speaking of that, where had Rags been! She'd been stuck to his side like glue one moment, and the next, she was gone.. Such a shame to replace her.. but the pack needed a new Beta. She couldn't keep disapearing, it wasn't right for the pack.
His attention snapped back to the group soon, trying to do just as they did, but probably failing
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 14, 2023 02:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Rowan, Anya(ind)
Shiva nodded at Rowan's question, "Yes, River is our lead hunter. That mainly means that she divvy's us up to go on hunting patrols and where to hunt. The lead is supposed to know where all the good hunting spots is." At his statement, she gave him a small smile, "I think you'll do well. Your a fast learner. As for River, you'll get to know her and come to love her by the end of the day most likely." She gave a soft chuckle, she herself was fond of the female and that said something. Not that she would tell any of them that.

Shiva flicked an ear as Anya started talking, well, stutter talking. She listened to the female, raising an eyebrow as the female disappeared. Huh, fishing downstream was easier but it yielded the same amount of fish. There was something tickling the back of her mind but she decided to ask River about it when she got back. Shiva did have to blink after the female though, that talk was mainly to get rid of herself it seemed from the group.

She was interrupted from her thoughts by Rowan and she swiveled her ears back at the male, "You can go after the big ones. I normally don't go after the smaller ones as they are harder to catch and River has a special technique that I have yet to master to get them." She pinned her ears at the mention of the foxes though. "I'm sure they eat anything that their leader eats. Or whatever gets caught in their traps. Either way, they would be hunting for themselves anyway as they normally would to help both packs." Shiva said, sitting down by the shore to watch the water.

Her ears pricked back up as a slow trout started her way. She let it pass to where Rowan was waiting before noticing a salmon heading her way. She watched it, raising a paw to her chest in preparation. It neared closer before she lunged forward, her paw scooping it out of the water. However, the fish flopped in midair, changing it's course. Shiva lunged forward, splashing in the water a little bit to catch it before pulling the flopping fish onto the shore to kill it. Shaking her head, she sprayed water that was dripping from her ears. She growled to herself, pulling her away from the shore while giving the water a glare.

She didn't mind fishing, no. Keeping a paw in the water for only a few seconds was perfectly fine. She hated when she got water in her fur. She felt like a sponge, just soaking the water in. Shiva huffed, sitting down next to her fish with an annoyed look on her face as she tried to get the thought of water in her fur out of her head.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 15, 2023 11:27 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Rowan(ind), Shiva(ind) and Larkspur
Anya couldn't move as she stared at the wolf infront of her. Her head was filled with thoughts of the worst. Icicle was right, who would take care of Bri? She couldn't eat meat yet, she was way too little. Would Rowan take care of her? Even if he did, he couldn't feed her. Maybe someone in the pack could. Anya was snapped out of her doomed thoughts when the wolf infront of her snapped and snarled. The young female took a step back and pinned her ears. Words refused to come out but luckily there was no need for them. Just then the other wolf turned and ran. The female watched until there was nothing left to see.
Just then her shaking legs gave out and she fell to the ground. There was no way she was going out on her own ever again. It was too dangerous. The tears that she had been trying to hold in just a couple of minutes ago came back. This time, she let them come. She curled into a tight ball and cried, her body shaking. Anya knew nothing actually happened and that she was actually pretty lucky but the situation reminded her of how helpless she really was. Speaking of helpess, after a minute or two of calming down, Anya lifted her head. The wolf ran, but she could come back. And again, the female was helpless. Anya looked around, wondering if there was anything eles out there to get her.
There was one problem about going back though: surely Shiva and Rowan would know something happened from the look in Anya's eyes. Not to mention her shaking body... Or atleast Shiva probably would, she didn't even know anymore when it came to Rowan. The last thing she wanted to do was to show how weak she really was. Besides, she wanted everything to be fine, even if she wasn't fine. If she told what happened, everyone would be worried. Still, she probably should tell Night. That's what a loyal wolf would do, right? Yeah, probably. But that meant getting up and going back. She couldn't just leave Shiva and Rowan there, but again, she couldn't go back yet. Finally, Anya decided to hide herself and calm down a bit more before going back to Shiva and Rowan. Then eventually could tell Night.
Anya got to her shaking feet and looked around again. There was some ferns by a tree which wasn't far away. Deciding that was a good spot, she went over there. She then crawled under the fern before curling into another tight ball. After looking around for a bit more Anya eventually layed her head down. As she layed there she listened to her surroundings.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us