Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Dalmatian
08:29:39 Dal, Dally, Dallas
I'm about to get over stimulated :(
 Blue River
08:29:07 Targaryen
I'm so excited. I'm finally moving into my own place on Nov 1st. Downsize is that it's small but still, a place of my own!
 Dalmatian
08:28:46 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

paws for my alpha male, he leveled up his battle skills for the first time
 Apothecary
08:28:09 Medicinally Autistic
I dont want to walk inside.
 Dalmatian
08:28:00 Dal, Dally, Dallas
explore became unplayable for me again :( guess it wants me to take a break
 Transcendence
08:26:02 anti gen ai
Wow why did this adopt get homed so fast 😭
-Click-
But yay monies
 ZEFHYR
08:22:43 
yes, @spooky ok! how do you rate it? what area/section/page?
 Broken Archangel
08:22:24 Samael, Fallen, Arch
damn my alpha pare i was going to do is related
 Mirko
08:22:15 Mir
Lady
They were crunchy and watery at the same time. Also always cold despite being under the heating lamp

Arch
Talos, Acheron, Valen, Anubis, Ambrose, Castor, Chaos, Hyde, Hemlock, idk?
 Dalmatian
08:20:37 Dal, Dally, Dallas
just spent 120 mush and got 120 moves heck yea
 Broken Archangel
08:20:03 Samael, Fallen, Arch
dal Yess XD
 Poe
08:19:44 
How cool. I just saw my wolf Bolton in the slideshow when I was logging in.
 Broken Archangel
08:19:37 Samael, Fallen, Arch
i do need a feww if it helps XD
 Dalmatian
08:19:16 Dal, Dally, Dallas
yay two my questions got ignored XD

y'all have fun I'm gonna go explore again
 Broken Archangel
08:18:40 Samael, Fallen, Arch
mir kinder like dark names XD
 Lazy Kingdom
08:18:12 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Mirko
how does someone make eggs wrong?
 Lazy Kingdom
08:17:58 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Mirko
I believe undercooked or overcooked, (They were hard and super soggy) it was a LONG while ago but I will never get over t-t.
 Old Money
08:16:27 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Mirko
08:15:22 Mir
Arch
Do you have a theme for names, or is any name good?
 Mirko
08:14:13 Mir
Lazy
That is so sketchy, how do you get food poisoning from noodles?
The eggs were just wrong in every way lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +2
Coyote : -3
Mamba : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    122    123    124    125    126   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 9, 2023 06:55 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: None
Brute had no clue where he was. He still couldnt hear properly and his sense of smell had just came back. He was in unfamiliar territory with no way of getting back home. He wasnt going to give up yet. He padded threw the trees looking for any familiar signs. His nose to the ground, which occasionally came up to scent the air, was working as hard as it could. After a few more moments of trotting through the woods he came to a patch of brambles. It marked a sort of wall around the next few trees. He walked along the bramble wall until he found a slight entrance. It smelled heavily of fox. But he couldnt tell if it was recent. He lifted his nose up to smell the air again. He caught a familiar smell. Bardou! Even though he didnt like the she-wolf. It meant he was closer to home. He sniffed the entrance again wearily, before creeping slowly through, maybe this was the way through? His belly scraping loose thorns on the ground, he eventually crawled up into a larger area. It seemed to be a fox camp, with a open stretch of land on the other side, with a patch of dirt, which threw up dust in the slight breeze. He padded slowly towards it, hoping that it would give him civer because of his dusty pelt. He stopped in his tracks. The smell of fox suddenly got bigger. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Then turned around slowly, to see 6 foxes staring at him in pure hostility.
Before he could react they were upon him. Biting and scratching at his flanks. Pain flooded through him as he attempted to fling the foxes off. One flew off and hit a tree hard and landed limply on the ground. While another flew off but quickly came back at him. With a growl of disgust Brute buckled under their weight and collasped on the ground. Crushing one of the unlucky foxes with a sickening crack. He quickly got back up, with the last four foxes staring at him. He snapped his jaws at one, landing a bite on his muzzle and making the fox flee. As if taking the signal the other two quickly fled. But the last fox looked at him and then pounced, landing a bite on his neck. But Brute quickly rounded in his and slammed his paw against the foxes face, drawing blood. The fox snapped his jaws on Brute's muzzle, keeping it locked shut. But Brute had been in this situation before. He stood weakly on his back legs and tore at the foxes underbelly with his claws. The fox quickly let go and attempted to escape. But not before Brute gave the killing blow. Exhausted, Brute bounded out of the fox den, blood flowing from his wounds, towards his home.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 10, 2023 10:51 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien | M | Eastern | Hunter | M: Sky
Orien was glad when Sky jumped into help. He probably could've done it himself but with her help, it saved some of his energy. He would need all the energy he could get since he would have to haul the deer back to camp after everything was said and done. After a while the deer finally fell to the ground. As the last of the doe's life drained, Orien also stepped back. He then copied Sky and sat down too. Of course also panting. He scanned the deer, wondering how many wolves it would feed. Orien then turned his focus onto Sky as she spoke. A small smile graced his lips at her compliment.
"Thanks. I found this way to be pretty successful. You did a goodjob too." He said before turning back to the deer. "I better get this back to my camp. But im grateful for our time together." He said, pushing himself up. Orien turned to Sky, for the first time wagging his tail a bit. "Goodbye, Sky. I had alot of fun. Maybe we can do this again sometime." He waited for the female to say her goodbyes before nodding and grabbing the deers neck. Then without any further delay, he began pulling it back to camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 10, 2023 03:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan
Male | Raven Pack | Mentions: Shiva, Anya

The male was quiet for most of their journey, preferring to let himself think in silence. The gears in his head were clearly turning at rapid speeds, trying to take in each and every thought that fluttered through his mind. When the speed picked up, Shiva leading them on a fun little half race, Rowan ran after them, but didn't quite try to overtake either. With his tall build and long legs, he could get to decent speeds, but, due to his weight he wasn't able to hold them for long, so he let himself take the back, content to just run with the pair quietly as they enjoyed themselves.

Rowan calmly watched and intently listened as Shiva explained the basics of fishing to him, before demonstrating it with ease. Truthfully the she-wolf made the whole thing look easy, to say he was a little impressed would be an understatement.

Pushing his ears forward, face contorting into a look of determination he waded a bit into the water and then waited. His entire frame remained still, not even twitching as he watched the water beneath. It took a short period of time, but after a few heart beats a fish swam up, casually going about its way unaware of the threat looming overhead. His muscles tensed visibly beneath his coat, but he waited, letting the fish swim lazily ever closer.

Finally, when he thought it was close enough he dug at it, paws scooping at the water with quick speed. Unfortunately, the fish was faster and managed to dart from his paws in an instantly. He snorted softly to himself, acknowledging inward that Shiva made it look easy but clearly it required skill.

Still, not the one to be discouraged on a first failure, the male moved a bit away and fell stock still again. He remained like that for a few moments before a fish swam into sight again. This time he knew what to expect so he waited patiently, watching it get closer with time. Finally, once it was close enough, he dug at it with quick speed. Instead of missing this time, the male scooped it out of the water and sent it flying onto the shore.

His head came out, watching where it landed and he ran over, pouncing on it to hold it flat and then gripped it in his jaws and shook until he heard telltale snaps and the fish became still. Triumphantly he lifted is head, showing off his prize proudly before dropping it and nodding to Shiva. "You made it look so much easier than it is," he offered her a smile and then glanced at Anya.

"Thanks," his word wasn't unfriendly, but he still was wrapping his head around things, but he didn't think ignoring her would do them any good. Turning back to Shiva he twitched his nose and asked, "how many more did you want us to try and get?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 10, 2023 03:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Talia
Female | Raven Pack | Mentions: Night

The she-wolf perked her ears as she listened to the Alpha speak, worry creasing her features a bit as he spoke of not being able to find Brute. She hoped the male was okay, and maybe he had just gotten lost or went off trail of something, that there was some explanation for not being able to find him but that he was okay. She parted her jaws to say something when everything seemed to come to a halt around her.

Her fur stood on end as something unnatural filled the air around them, above them, causing her to flatten herself towards the ground about the same moment Night barked at her. She glanced at him, confusion and fear clear on her face for once, with her features no longer being the impassive mask she wore.

What on earth was going on?

She'd noticed something come out the side of whatever the thing was above them, but her eyes were fixated above. However, when a loud snarl came from behind them she flinched, whipping around with a low growl to face what looked like a.... well.. she wasn't sure. It looked feline in nature, like a mountain lion, but also not at all like one. It's fur was longer, and it had markings on its coat.

Her figure tensed as it went for Night first, the two exchanging blows before turning its attention towards her. At the same time it launched for her, Night had launched for it, and she dove away, out of its path. She wheeled around, ears pinned to her skull in determination and lunged for its flank. While she was not a large wolf she still used her momentum to slam into it's flank and dug her teeth in, shaking her head viciously before darting away from it as quickly as she could.

She whined softly when she felt claws tear at her hind quarters, and sent her careening to the side. She glanced at the blood beading from the sharp puncture wounds to her hip and growled in response. Not about to let Night handle the creature alone though, she jumped back at it, mock lunging near its face and snapping her jaws loudly, she tried to draw its attention towards her so Night, the bigger wolf, could land a better blow to it.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 10, 2023 07:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Dog | Strays United | M: Makena, Group, Killjoy(ind)
Mist | F | Fox | M: Makena, Killjoy
Loki watched Frost and Shadow disappear out of sight, keeping a distasteful frown on his face. He honestly had no idea what was happening right now, nor did he really care. He just wanted to get some traps going and listen to humans scream. All a dog could ask for. Well...him at least. A whisper came around him and he looked around a moment before getting hit with a pinecone. Loki looked up at Makena, slightly annoyed but listened to what she had to say. At her grin, he gave his own back, "When don't I?"

At her question, he gave a slight nod, "I'm in. I'll give you guys a few minutes to get into position before I head over there." Mist had a neutral look on her face but when Loki looked at her for her answer, she gave a sly grin. "I don't know why your even asking. I'm always in for a little trick. Especially on a wolf I have never met. Why she's here, I don't know, but I'll take the chance of getting on Shadow's bad side any time." She said, leaving Loki confused at the last part but he shrugged it off as she walked off.

Mist flicked her tail, keeping up a steady trot before stopping at the two wolves. She scrunched her nose up in scrutiny, something she didn't have to fake, before saying stoutly, "Catch you all in a bit. If you need my help, howl. I may or may not come. Too many wolves for my liking." She turned around swiftly, her tail whipping around before she walked into the trees with a swagger. Once out of sight, she jumped up into the trees and made a wide circle around to wherever Makena was waiting.

Edited at April 11, 2023 11:48 AM by Fangsoffire
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 11:22 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow, Silver, Foxes|
Killjoy's ears flicked as Frost and a dog came close. He gave Shadow an almost anxious glance before wagging his tail at the newcomers.
"Frost, it's been a while." He said, nodding at the fox. He didn't know the dog though... But, he wouldn't judge on first glance.
He looked over at Silver as she bumped his shoulder, his eyes kind.
"You look a bit surprised. Never seen him with a family before?" She looked really curious. Silently, he looked over at Shadow.
Not my story to tell. He thought, before turning back to Silver.
"I just didn't expect it." He said with a chuckle.
He sniffed the air, trying to tell if the weather would hold for them.
He then walked over to Shadow.
"Are we ready?" He asked, tail hang low, but still slightly wagging.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 01:06 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Noctus | M | Hunter | Raven | M: Arashi.
The silence was turning Noctus' stomach over like a pancake in a pan. He would barely sit still out of anxiety, wondering if she'd reject him for something he hadn't done yet even though the worst she could do was like, scoot away. He glanced at her in surprise as she melted onto him, their tails touching and soon twisting. He felt like the butterflies in his chest were gonna lift off and take him to heaven. Although he wasn't that far off from heaving at the moment.
His ear turned to her, her whisper was like music to his ears. "A little, yeah.." His voice was probably the most gentle that she'd heard it be right then. Warmth was being gathered between them, but he felt warm all over, cuddling his best friend where- unbeknownst to him- all of it started. He didn't remember when he might've started to like her, but he did know that he realized it way too long ago.
His heart was probably beating hard enough she could feel it, and it was everything he could do to not do the wolf equivalent of shrieking and bouncing up and down in excitement. Or wag his tail. But her relaxing, leaning on his face felt like so different than when his mother may have, granted it'd been a while, but still. He kinda hoped it wouldn't end.

Edited at April 11, 2023 01:14 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 06:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Rowan, Anya
Shiva watched Anya a moment longer, noticing that her gaze was solely on Rowan. There was like a connection between the two of them but Shiva couldn't figure out what was bugging Rowan. Switching her gaze back to Rowan, she watched him miss the first fish but he didn't give up like Ash did earlier. Instead, he sat back and waited a little more this time and caught one. She smiled at him before laughing at his statement. "Ah, you should see it when River does it. She is the master of fishing. I'm still learning myself." Shiva said, giggling to herself before flicking an ear at his question.

"Maybe three each. Definitely three for you although we could do a catch and release sequence to practice the way you scoop a fish." Shiva said before looking in between the two. "Something River would do when she was teaching me was to teach me how to scoop the fish out of the water and then just push it back in once you got it to shore. If your claw got it ripped, then we would take it back as food. So I would just practice for a bit like that." She said, brightening up a bit before going back to a serious expression.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 06:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: The group(ind) Loki and Mist(dir)
Makena was glad Loki was in but she knew that he would so it wasn't all that exciting. But when Mist basically said yes, a shiver of excitement flew down her back. Awesome, everyone agreed. It would have been a bummer if one of them didn't agree and became a tattle-tell. Makena nodded with Mist's words before quietly climbing up a tree. She watched for a moment as Mist talked to the wolves. Her expression said everything Makena felt towards wolves but just didn't show. Then as Mist walked away, the vixen went into her position slightly above where Loki would be. When Mist arrived, she gave her a nod and began shaking the branches. Makena had forgotten about the signal for Loki, but surely the dog was smart enough to act now. Besides, some noises before Loki called for help would make it even more believable.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!April 11, 2023 07:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arashi | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Noctus
With Noctus' reply, Arashi was pretty sure he didn't actually remember this place. Sure, he remembered the location but he didn't remember what really happened here. Still, it didn't really matter. All that mattered was that they were here now. Not to mention Noctus' voice was so gentle Arashi barely even recognized it. As they sat there, Arashi felt the male's pounding heart. She couldn't blame him though, her's was just a tiny bit excited too. It did make her want to laugh though because it was so cute. It was like when a puppy got praised and they were so happy. Except they had to sit still so all that was allowed to run was their heart's. Arashi snuggled in as close as she could get, not wanting this moment to end. She wanted to fall asleep and stay here forever.

Edited at April 11, 2023 07:18 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    122    123    124    125    126   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us