-WP Click-
-WP Click-

Ayee, two pups with a decent rarity *^*
 Magnus Bane
01:17:36 Mag/Maggy
Ohh! Thank you guys:3
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:16:52 Kate/Gold
Yep. Disposition is very helpful. Not only does it help with pursuing, but also means the wolf listens and attacks when you target an enemy with them.
 Sassy Otaku
01:15:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
It's a chance to keep the enemy from fleeing. I think rate is effected by Disposition
 Boo
01:14:39 Chrissy
mag,
ooh! pursue is a newer option where the wolf will keep the enemy from fleeing.
 Magnus Bane
01:13:28 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Okay something else I missed lol. What's that
 Voxtexy
01:13:14 Vox, Corey
Okay, it's time to see what Zoltan can produce *^*
 Urux
01:12:38 Urox
-WP Click-
Help :')
 Boo
01:12:34 Chrissy
mag,
ahh that sucks! do you have a pursing wolf?
 Luna👻
01:12:27 Silver (She/her)
Gotta goo, have a great night!
 Luna👻
01:12:05 Silver (She/her)
Vox
Oh nvm I donÂ’t have any exclusive or crystalline to randomize
 Voxtexy
01:12:01 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Yeep, diamond definitely works. :>
 Magnus Bane
01:11:47 Mag/Maggy
Boo
He keeps fleeing on me
 Voxtexy
01:11:33 Vox, Corey
Luna,
You can only buy it right now, it's from a previous event.
 starmutt
01:11:33 marsh | they/it
mhm dog event
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
01:11:31 Mag/Maggy
Vox
That's neat
 Luna👻
01:11:22 Silver (She/her)
Mag
Ooo congrats thatÂ’s a really pretty one :)
 Boo
01:11:18 Chrissy
i could strangle gwyn. he keeps giving me feathers.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Black Bear : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 12:52 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marigold | F | Beach clan | Medic | M: Spark, Dune, The clan
-
Marigold was hurrying back, tracing her path. It was practically dawn by now. She was carrying lavender and dock in her jaws. She ended up getting lost while searching for herbs. There was humans nearby for some reason so she had to take the long route. Eventually, she noticed the boat in the distance. She sighed with relief, glad to finally be arriving home.
-
Marigold slipped past the rest of the foxes and into her den, doing her best to not wake up those who had already fallen asleep. She noticed that Spark was laying nearby to... A fox kit? She did a double take, there wasn't any kits in the clan last time she had checked. She had put the herbs into her storage area before going over towards the two foxes.
"Uh, Spark?" Marigold asked questioningly, hoping Spark would wake up. "Who does this kit belong to?"
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 01:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Hirola

The burly male awoke to darkness, his ears twitching as he yawned and stood. Without making a sound, Chogan walked to the edge of camp and sat on a small knoll, staring up into the starry sky. Only minutes later the sun started to peek over the horizon, illuminating his stony features. He knew someone would be assigned to bury Hirola, but for now, he was just going to enjoy the warm light.

+++

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Crimson

As the sun started showing over the horizon line, Cypress started to awaken with a wide yawn, flashing white fangs. He stood from is arm moss nest, trying not to awaken anybody as he stalked out of the den. As the day stretched farther forward, the clan had called an early meeting and Crimson had been elected new leader. After vigorously stretching, Cypress padded up. "Congrats on the position." He said with a tired smile, about 24 jokes running through his mind- but he did not act on his want to ruin the congrats. Turning away, Cypress went to sit down and fully wake up.

+++

Tundra [] F [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Crimson

The she had been awake for a while, sitting on the beach and staring at the crashing waves. She missed the meeting but knew Crimson had been made leader. With this, Tundra stood and trotted towards the female. "Congrats on the leader position! I'm sure you'll do great." She offered with a warm smile before going back to the shoreline.

Edited at January 2, 2024 04:27 PM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 03:32 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Marigold and Dune, Everyone
Spark woke with a jump looking up at Marigold. Good, she was finally back, at least she didn't have to be worried about their medic being kidnapped too.
'Well it isn't mine,' Spark commented, 'I found it on the border, I think Meadow Clan lost it,' she scoffed.
'I was actually wondering if you could watch it while I do patrols and talk to Crimson about what we're going to do with her. She does have that nasty scratch across her face,' Spark commenetd referencing Dunes eye that was basically clawed off.
'Anyways, you do what you have to do and maybe get some rest, i'll be back soon enough,' Spark told the vixen before padding out of the den to the front of the boat.
She barked loudly once again like the night before signaling for her clan to meet her there. She hoped they were not getting tired of her voice but with all the problems lately it was needed. It was also important to get patrols started for the day. The clan needed more food and the borders needed checked.
-
Honey - Alpha - Meadow Clan - M: Violet, Willow, Frisk, Chogan
Honey woke up, aching a little from stress and lack of sleep but she chose not to mind it knowing how some of her other clan mates might feel. QUickly she sniffed out her second in command, she needed to give Violet a few tasks for the day.
'Could you make sure someone buries Hirola this morning,' Honey requested the vixen after finding her in the med den.
'Also I want you personally to find Frisk please, no one has spotted him yet and hes been out all night, Im starting to get really worried,' Honey fretted, the young fox had gone out yesterday morning and still hadnt returned. What if the badger got him before the patrol killed it.
'WHen you find him, send him to me please. Also I know it was a long day yesterday but we do need to do some patrols, I dont want Becah Clan to get the wrong idea,' Honey added a small snarl in her throat thinking of their weird and bold neighbors.
Honey padded off intending to go hunting, she quickly caught a couple rabbits and brought them back to camp. One for Violet and Chogan and one for her to share with her sister.
Honey was worried about Willow, not just physically but also considering Hirolas death last night.
'Willow,' she barked quietly hoping her sister could hear her but that she also didn't disturb any other foxes. She knew they were all a little low on sleep.

Edited at January 2, 2024 03:32 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 03:53 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aster/ medic/ Meadowclan/ M: chogan
Aster yawned as the sun started to peer into her den. Was she really up all night? We'll time for the next fox. She turned to Chogan. "Wow, those look bad. Clean those off while I go get some herbs." She turned around and head to the herb storage.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Aster

Knowing the wounds probably needed a second hand thing, Chogan started inward towards the med den. He had left the night before, not wanting to cause Aster too much trouble. Entering just as another fox left, Chogan nodded at the command without saying anything. His muzzle stung but it wasnt bad against most of his other scars.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 06:16 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chargin|Soldier|Meadow Clan|Meadow Clan Camp
Chargin had gone off to sleep somewhere more at the sides of the camp. So not out in the middle in everyone's way. He eventually woke up. After a while he went and looked for something useful amongst the plants.
-
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan
-
Sometime during the night Frisk had fallen asleep. He woke up in the early morning, when the sky looked more blue. He looked at the sky from inside. He had done it! He had stayed out all night! He exited the little gap and jumped up into the air in celebration. "Eeeee!" Perhaps some animals nearby had heard him, that could've been dangerous. He landed on the ground. He thought that he'd probably have to find food for himself and have to try not to get caught. He headed off away from camp, so as to increase the distance.

Edited at January 5, 2024 06:37 AM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 06:21 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet/ second/ meadow clan/ M: Honey, chargin, Nootau,
"yes , of course " Violet said to honey. She walked into the middle of the camp.
" Willow , Nootau" She called out " go patrol the Beachclan border. " Maybe see if you can catch some prey while your out there. "
When she was done speaking she approached Chargin " can you bury Hirola?" She asked.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 05:41 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Alpha⇑Beach Clan⇑M:Cypress,Tundra,Spark.
Crimson woke up to Spark calling everyfox, she got up and decided to go as she's the new Alpha so she has to take some responsibility she can't just go of and do what she wants anymore.
Crimson got up feeling an emotion but she didn't know why it felt a bit like sad, she crawled out of her den jumped down from the upturned boat and trotted her way to Spark.

It was a lovely morning, Cypress came over to Crimson and said "Congrats on the position." Crimson smiled at him, he looked tired maybe he was up all night? Crimson looked around at everyfox they all looked tired and worried she didn't know why, did they not like her? Tundra came up suddenly behind Crimson and startled her "Congrats on the leader position! I'm sure you'll do great." "Tundra! You scared me and thank you." She finally came up to Spark and asked "You called me Spark?"
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 07:44 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) /| Trainee /| BC /| M /| M: Crimson, Spark
With a stretch of his tiny paws and a fluff of his tail, Weevil emerged from his cozy den and trotted towards Crimson, eager to offer his congratulations. Before he could fully take in the view outside the overturned boat that served as their clan's home, his attention shifted to Spark. Settling down, he fixed his gaze on Spark with vacant eyes, patiently awaiting his words. As he looked up, his tail swayed once more, a silent display of anticipation.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 3, 2024 07:57 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marigold | F | Beach clan | Medic | M: Spark, Dune
-
Marigold, still a little surprised, nodded at Spark. She then crouched down next to the small kit. She realised that she wasn't even told it's name yet.
"Hello there. My name's Marigold." She introduced herself in a soft tone of voice. "What's your name?" She asked the kit. The name was the most important information for now, then she'd ask where they came from and what happened.
While talking to the kit Marigold was also looking at the wound over their eye. She'd have to treat it soon but she didn't want to move too fast as to startle it.
-
Willow | F | Meadow Clan | Solider | M: Violet, Nootau
-
Willow nodded upon hearing Violet's order. She got up. She didnt sleep last night due to sitting vigil for Hirola but she decided that this would be a good distraction. The vixen looked around for where Nootau was to see if they where ready to go out on the patrol.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us