Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Enigma
06:08:30 
Lol I messed up my 100 day login streak, I was 11 days away
 Enigma
06:05:02 
Damn good job on FMC everyone. Amy you got 2nd!!!
 Bobcat
06:03:45 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn play fights with Peril
My two best fighters, attacking each other.
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:48:16 
:)
 Urux
05:43:09 Urox
-WP Click-
If we're on a paws run >->?
 distant-screams
05:31:39 katy | beetle
Amy,
thanks ^^ i need to draw him eventually still
 Amygdala
05:30:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Damn....arrax looks so good
 distant-screams
05:28:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Bobcat
05:26:22 (She) Cat {no bob}
Karou
There should be a button where the wolves name that just says paws up. Just click it. That's it.
 Karou
05:24:56 
how do you have so many paws on a WOLF?
 Bobcat
05:24:20 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Can we bring her up to 60 paws?
 Karou
05:19:36 
October 17th could NOT come faster so I can train my DH :<
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:13:06 
oops i wasted an apple on a premium background that came through with all different colors...oh my...not pastel like the thumbnail, but hot dayglow reds and oranges. whoa nellie!
 Amygdala
05:12:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
Wow she looks amazing...how can he not like her
 Karou
05:12:43 
yeah they made 40 apples LOL but it was worth
 Arachne
05:12:19 Ara/Kat
Karou sheÂ’s gorgeous, and a twin too?? Dang her breeder made bank from them
 Karou
05:10:08 
-WP Click-
i don't know she is literally maxed and he never likes the response
 Amygdala
05:08:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
He only sometimes loves me...i gotta check which guys he likes
 Arachne
05:05:24 Ara/Kat
The church grim loves my wolves 0.0 might be morals? I have no idea
 Amygdala
05:00:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pvp anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -4
Grey Fox : +3
Spotted Hyena : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    112    113    114    115    116   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 09:46 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena
Frost finally spotted Makena, although it looked more like a bundle of fur. A symbol of a sleeping fox. Frost sighed shaking his head before a quiet voice came from beside him, "Well, that didn't take long. When are you going to settle down?" Frost glared where the voice came from and met Mist's eyes. "Don't even. She already has a mate that she likes. Besides, she's a friend that likes traps as much as I do." Frost said, warring her off from that topic. Mist shrugged, "One day Frost, you'll want that. If there's any foxes left after this, that is." She said, sliding off the branch leaving him fuming.

He did not need a female. Who cared what Mist said? The vixen probably had more than one in the past anyway. He quickly got rid of that thought before scampering over to the flowers. "We need to wait for the--" Frost started but Mist interrupted, "I picked up a stoway that seemed good with traps. Or at least, with the poor rabbit he was torturing."

"Define torturing," Loki said, coming out of the bushes, panting only slightly. He had slipped away from the pack to hunt er- play with trapped creatures away from judging eyes. Frost grinned, the small dog could be feisty yet was big enough for what they needed to do. "Your right on time Loki." Frost cackled quietly before nodding up towards the bees nest, "Can you move it?" Loki looked at it for a moment before grinning right back at him, "Does a human walk on two legs?" Mist responded with an evil glint in her eyes, "Not a dead one."

Frost took one of the flowers, it only took one per nest, gently between his teeth before scampering up the tree trunk. He was farthest away from the bee nest to avoid getting stung. He scooted along the branch carefully with placing the flower down. Moving it gently next to the hive, he pierced it with a claw before curling into a ball, keeping his paw out of his curl up. Peeking over his tail after a few minutes, he heard the quiet hum of bees as they settled down and started falling asleep. Mist jumped up beside him, taking a breath of air and holding it as she gnawed at the branch that held the nest in place. Getting through it, she handed it down to Loki who took in almost delicately in his teeth. Frost hopped down, scratching his paws in the dirt to rid of the flower.

Mist came up beside him before nodding to Loki, "We'll place this one inside one of those structures. All the humans should be out working at the moment so we should have no trouble placing it." She said before heading towards town. Loki followed her, taking long steps to not bounce his delicate load. Frost picked up the thorn bundle before poking Makena in the side with a paw. "Wake up and grab the flowers. We got extra paws and we're on the move." Frost said around his load, poking Makena until she woke up. Once she did and grabbed the flowers, Frost led the way after the retreating tails of Loki and Mist.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 10:24 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Shiva, Ash, River|
Astro watched River lay down. He flicked his ear at Ash, giving him a slight look that wasn't yet a glare, but near to becoming one.
He, himself slid into a laying besides River.
"Are you okay? You are worrying me.." He said, giving her a look that said it all.
His face softened as Ash came over to check on him. His ears went back slightly.
"Yeah, no worries. Good job kiddo." He said, the praise rolling off his tongue, and his voice rumbled in his throat like thunder.
He watched the young male walk off, almost feeling bad. Almost.
He turned back to Shiva and River.
"So... what now?"
Astro would never say it outloud, but Ash's limp worried him. He watched where he'd walked off, scared that he wouldn't make it to camp.
A whoosh overhead made the already on edge wolf jump, and he growled under his breath. Why was he so jumpy? He was never the skiddish type. He turned his gaze to the sky to see a crow flying. He let out his breath, and tried to calm his beating heart down.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 10:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Ash, Sundown(ind), Talia & Rowan(ind)
Night had watched the patrols go out before going over to keep Flame company. They didn't talk much as the pup had woken up and after a while, she took it back up to the den. Night walked around camp, poking his head into the medic's den. He saw Sundown sleeping peacefully but no Ore. That was really starting to worry him. He hadn't seen the medic for a full day and with everything going on. . .well, he didn't need to lose another wolf. Walking around camp, he saw Brute leave and let him go. He would probably catch up with him later.

A scuffle made him turn to find Ash limping towards him. Nodding back at the young male, he listened to the apprentice before giving a slight smile at the pride in his voice. "Well, remember that it is not just hunting that makes you gain the hunter rank. Hang around the hunters long enough, and you will learn why." Night said, remembering how Shiva went through this stage. And Astro. Which did remind him how alike the male was to both of them. After Ash gave him the directions, he nodded to the young male, "Alright, you go to Sundown with that leg of yours there. I'll get some hunters to head out that way." He said, planning on heading down as well.

This thought was quickly dismissed as he heard a melodic howl on the wind. Talia's scouting patrol was almost home. They were back a bit later than expected but them being away from the town side of the mountains, he didn't worry too much for the two. And as siblings, they watched over each other quite well too so if anything dared hurt one, it would get the other. The two had not been in the pack for too long before he sent them on that patrol but he was confident that he would have news.

Night called over two hunters, which were joined by a scout (all NPC's that can be played!), before giving them the directions. Once he sent them on their way, he turned to follow Brute's scent hoping the male could catch up to the small patrol quickly so he would have something to do.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 10:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Astro, NPC's
River tilted her head as Astro came back over to her before sighing, "Just remind me in the future not to get thrown into any trees." She said, curling away from him. Which landed her in Shiva's gaze. Argh. Shiva looked her over before asking gently, "Does your back hurt? You did get thrown off your feet twice." River stayed quiet for a few moments before sighing, "Yes, it hurts like I haven't stretched in days."

Shiva nudged her before saying, "Roll onto your back and stretch. It should help relax those muscles." River looked at her surprised and Shiva shrugged, "I used to do it when I wasn't allowed to leave the den, or in some cases, couldn't." River nodded, not wanting to push the female farther as she turned away, most likely reminiscing lost pups. River slowly rolled onto her back before relaxing, feeling the pull and stretch of her muscles before letting out a small groan of satisfaction. Shiva chuckled beside her, rolling into the same position so River wouldn't feel too awkward.

River fell half asleep before a soft clearing of someone's throat awoke her. She lifted her head until her ears were flat on the ground to see a few hunters at the edge of the spot. They all were looking at the yak with awed eyes. River rolled out of her position before getting up, Shiva taking command as she did. "You two grab the hind legs and start for the bottom of the trail. Scout, grab the horns and start pulling. I'll grab the flank and help pull while Astro and River can make sure that any debris is away from our path." Shiva said and River huffed a thank you before heading down the trail. She pushed a few small logs out of the way, using her shoulders mainly and cleared rocks off the path.

She knew the real reason why Shiva had her do this and as much as she hated to admit it, she needed it. She doubted she could help pull the yak with the others right now so this was the best position for her. She could hear Shiva calling out orders behind her that consisted mainly of "To your right a little bit!", "Left turn!", "No, your other right doofus!". River chuckled to herself as Shiva called out a few of the hunters for doing something wrong.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 10:51 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic|Raven|M: Ash (Ind.)|
Sundown woke up to the light filtering through to the Medic's den. The faint scent of Ore still drifted around, and he found comfort in the sweet scent.
He yawned, and laid there for a bit, letting the smell of the herbs settle onto his pelt.
He heard movement outside of the den, and got up to check it out. His ears perked as he sat at the egde of the Medic's den, and watched.
He saw Ash limp into camp, and exchange words with his Alpha.
I wonder what happened. He yawned again, and stood up, turning to ready the herbs for Ash.
Even if his mentor weren't there in the moment, he wouldn't wait for her. He glanced at her den, wondering where she went, and why she'd left him.
Was I not enough? Did I disapoint her? He thought, ears back, suddenly scared to mess up.
His breath caught in his throat, and he struggled to remember how to breathe. After a minute of panic blinding him, he started to breath again.
He turned to the herbs, and nosed through them. The strong scent's smelt like home, but why didn't it feel like home in the moment?
He shook his muzzle, and stepped back, forgetting what he was looking for.
"Oh, right. Ash." He mumbled, and picked up a poppy seed, and a couple of others.
He then found two nice, strong looking sticks if he needed to splint the leg. He checked the webs. Good. There would be enough to wrap a leg with.
Once he had all of his needed supplies laid out, he sat by them, light red tail wrapped around his paws, yellow eyes sporting a tired look.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 11:05 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Shiva, River, NPC's|
Astronomy watched the two of them roll on their backs. He rolled his eyes. They looked like a turtle stuck on it's shell.
He let out a large sigh, and closed his eyes, waiting for the help to get there.
He lifted his head, growling at the other wolves, before realizing that they were there to help.
He stood up right away, but offered no words, assuming that River would take charge as the lead hunter.
To his suprise, it was Shiva. He gave her a look of awe as she did so. Huh. That was a side he'd never seen before..
He listened to the commands, waiting for his name.
"Astro and River will clear the path-" Was all that he really heard.
As he walked away with River, he glanced back at the female.
"That's Astronomy to you." He grumbled under his breath, ears back, and tail down in annoyance. Although, it was more so an act then anything. He didn't mind for once... Not that he would ever let anyone know.
He rolled a smaller log away off the path, chuckling at her barking at the others. He was glad to not be apart of that group... They seemed like idiots.
"So, you will be seeing the Medic when you get back, what's the name, Sunny or Ore or somethin'" He demanded at River. "It would be a shame if you didn't get checked out, and you are ended up being seriously hurt to the point where you can't hunt." He said, a hybrid between a playful smirk, and a 'you better listen' look.
He glanced back at the path they'd cleared so far. He smiled at the wolves somewhat struggling to drag the yak in the distance.
"Once you feel better, would you be willing to help me get better at fishing?" He asked. There was no way that he would let Ash get better then him at that. His competitive side.... which was his everyside.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 11:19 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Eastern | M: Shadow, Bardou, Killjoy.
Laan glanced up and Bardou, wiping any expression on his muzzle. Processing her concern. "..mhm." He said absently, slightly keeping the weight off his back leg. He didn't give her much of his attention span to ask further questions. He didn't really feel like talking about it. Hesitantly moving toward the water.
-
He nodded at Killjoy as he looked toward he and Bardou. He was behind both of them, but still listening intently, not making eye contact. He gazed at the similar trees and shrubs as the other- his- side of the river. He narrowed his eyes, thinking back to that rumbling he and Flame had been awakened to. Was it an earthquake? I heard no rocks fall.. A herd moving? We don't get enough deer for that. Its been a long time since ibexes... He hoped all would be well at camp without their new guests' alpha around, pulled out of his thoughts they started to move.
He slowly stood, waiting for everyone to take their places in the group, Shadow leading but Killjoy at his shoulder. He walked at Bardou's hip. His leg wasn't getting any worse but it was annoying him a bit of not more than it had been. He was looking everywhere other than the wolves in this patrol. Squaring his shoulders and walking with his head up. His posture was way different like this, it effected his gait and body as well. He was a lot taller when not hunching over like usual when walking.
He was making quite the mental note of everything. He had not been on this side of the river before amazingly. He remembered being an eager apprentice not too long ago, wanting to cross over and find out what was over here. Luckily his mentor persuaded him to do otherwise. He didn't even know what he'd have done other than walk around just because he could.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 14, 2023 12:01 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Marbled.
Sorrel could see Marbled was getting more tired as they went on. She felt bad because Marbled was stronger but she was hurt. She wished she could pull more than she was. She admired the determined-ness of the brown-ish she-wolf. Picking up on this even though she was tired as well.
At Marbled's words she let go of the doe, narrowing her eyes. She actually wasn't that sure where they were aside from near camp. "Hang on, you rest I'll find one." She said absently and softly, not looking at her. She trotted off toward camp, remembering all the paths she could about this side of their camp even though she didn't venture here all too often. She spent a few minutes of wandering before the came back, happier.
"Yes I have a shortcut, its- amazingly- not that steep either, just gotta pull a little more.. that way." She said angling herself too pull it the direction she meant. Checking that Marbled looked ready to pull more before she did though.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 14, 2023 11:30 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Icicle
Anya giggled sheepishly at Icicle's comment. "Haha, thanks, i guess. But i won't, dont worry." Anya then smiled as Icicle licked her before focusing back at the task at hand. Anya nodded before carefully watching Icicle. The young female was determined to atleast get one thing right, without any bumps. Anya's eyes went wide as she saw Icicle do what she called the split maneuver. "I..I dont think i can do that..." She said with nervousness written all over her face. Then Anya remembered everything that she wanted to prove and do. If she wouldn't even try this, how could she make Shadow, Icicle and Ash proud? "B-but ill try." Anya gulped before getting into a crouch.
Anya made sure to even her strength out throughout her body like Icicle told her as she stalked forward. I can do this. I can do this. Think of Shadow and Ash! Anya repeated in her head, hoping the chant would work. Once she was close enough, Anya jumped into the middle of the line. She was about to jump to the end of the line, but a sound caught her ear. She was so shocked she kinda just tumbled to the end of the line. Anya jumped to her feet and pricked her ears forward. She could've sworn she heard Tailia. But that couldn't be, they were back at Anya's old home. But if they were here, it sounded like they were going to Raven camp.
Anya spun around to face Icicle with excitement on her face. "Icicle! I know we just started, but can we take a break? Please!" She said, her tail going a hundred miles per hour. "Please, please, please, please!" Anya begged, looking back excitedly at the Raven camp.
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Night and Sundown
Ash immediately got curious at his alpha's words. He tilted his head and was about to ask what he meant but it was too late. Ash nodded, a bit sad, before getting up. He didn't want to go to Sundown, and he wasn't planning on it but since alpha Night said it, he had to do it. Just then Ash heard a howl. That sounds like Anya's friend's sister. If that's so, I bet Anya will be racing here as fast as she can. Wait, but why are they coming here? Now im confused. He decided he would find out sooner rather than later from Anya so without a word, Ash made his way to the medic's den.
Once he reached it he saw Sundown all prepared for him. Knowing the medic apprentice didn't like his bubbly side he decided that was exactly what he'd be. "Hey Sundown! How are you doing on this fine morning? Guess what, i killed something Shiva calls a yak. It's huge and i bet you'd be scared, but i wasn't." He said in a cheerful voice with a fake smile. He layed down and showed him his left back paw. "It's nothing serious, i can still walk on it but it seems alpha Night wanted to make sure." He said, watching Sundown carefully.

Edited at March 14, 2023 11:31 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 14, 2023 11:46 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Shiva | F | Hunters | Raven | M: Pack(ind), Astro, Ash(ind), Sundown(ind)
River perked up as Astro joined her before rolling her eyes at his lecture. Yeah yeah, she had been planning to anyway. "I mainly just need to rest my back. I'm sure Sundown has something for that." She said, trudging along before checking behind her. The others were pulling the yak at a pretty good pace, with Shiva's 'encouragement'. She knew the female could be bossy and stubborn sometimes, but she didn't seem like one to give orders. Shiva was known mainly to just carry them out.

Shaking her head, she heard Astro's question before turning to him with a happy grin. "You bet I would! If we make it down to the lake, I can show you different ways to fish." River said before thinking, "Anya said she wanted to learn so maybe I can snag her from her hunting practice to go fishing with us." She said, flicking her tail. Her trot sped up with the excitement before slowing down so she wouldn't hurt her back.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    112    113    114    115    116   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us