Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Enigma
06:08:30 
Lol I messed up my 100 day login streak, I was 11 days away
 Enigma
06:05:02 
Damn good job on FMC everyone. Amy you got 2nd!!!
 Bobcat
06:03:45 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn play fights with Peril
My two best fighters, attacking each other.
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:48:16 
:)
 Urux
05:43:09 Urox
-WP Click-
If we're on a paws run >->?
 distant-screams
05:31:39 katy | beetle
Amy,
thanks ^^ i need to draw him eventually still
 Amygdala
05:30:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Damn....arrax looks so good
 distant-screams
05:28:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Bobcat
05:26:22 (She) Cat {no bob}
Karou
There should be a button where the wolves name that just says paws up. Just click it. That's it.
 Karou
05:24:56 
how do you have so many paws on a WOLF?
 Bobcat
05:24:20 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Can we bring her up to 60 paws?
 Karou
05:19:36 
October 17th could NOT come faster so I can train my DH :<
 ZefhyrMaracaibo
05:13:06 
oops i wasted an apple on a premium background that came through with all different colors...oh my...not pastel like the thumbnail, but hot dayglow reds and oranges. whoa nellie!
 Amygdala
05:12:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
Wow she looks amazing...how can he not like her
 Karou
05:12:43 
yeah they made 40 apples LOL but it was worth
 Arachne
05:12:19 Ara/Kat
Karou sheÂ’s gorgeous, and a twin too?? Dang her breeder made bank from them
 Karou
05:10:08 
-WP Click-
i don't know she is literally maxed and he never likes the response
 Amygdala
05:08:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
He only sometimes loves me...i gotta check which guys he likes
 Arachne
05:05:24 Ara/Kat
The church grim loves my wolves 0.0 might be morals? I have no idea
 Amygdala
05:00:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pvp anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -4
Grey Fox : +3
Spotted Hyena : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 12, 2023 07:37 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Shadow // Patrol (Direct)

Bardou slid into step beside Shadow her audits flicked forwards as she kept pace with the large male ensuring Laan was keeping up. It had been decided that it would be just the three of them to help keep the dogs calm. Which, didnt faze Bardou any.. infact it was almost easier this way.

Slowing to a stop at Shadows stilling figure she nodded to Laan her cranium slightly tilted.

"You alright laan?"

Bardou said calmly before she watched Shadow pad off. Audits perking she flicked her banner and scented the air. Deeming it safe she followed the kunning alpha into and through the water. Her stark white coating needing the clean as she had been in alot of dirt recently. She hoped laan would reply as they moved after the alpha.

"Alphas."

Bardou greeted softly as she moved to check the area around them after arriving with laan. Her movements where calm and silent as she shifted through the surrounding area before returning to the alphas present. Bardou should hear this just as much as killjoy. If humans where a threat she needed to know.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 12, 2023 10:04 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Killjoy, Laan, Bardou
At Killjoy's shocked look and question, Shadow flicked his tail, sitting down to the other male. He decided to start from the beginning, "The humans were expanding rapidly and are already at my old campsite." He hesitated only slightly when saying those words, memories threatening to rain down but he pushed them back. "They were only within a half an hour from camp so I move my pack up to Alpha Night's camp. Now that they are safe, I'm more than ready to start fighting back." He continued before pausing to let this sink in.

Shadow gave a rare smirk before saying evenly, "I'm letting the foxes loose." He stopped, letting Killjoy take in his words. He knew that the wolves didn't care for the foxes traps, but that was when he kept them in order. He was letting Frost take care of defenses this time. Which meant not just injuring the humans this time. Once this settled with the alpha, and at his next question, Shadow flicked an ear, "Frost is already planning traps and he needs more muscle to get them in place. Which includes us. Which brings me to another thing." He replied, tilting his head before nodding towards Laan and Bardou, "They are coming with me to establish a pact with a dog pack that I helped out of the town. In doing so, the packs, all three packs, have hunting rights to my meadow. And you are welcome to send hunting patrols into the parts of forest I deem clear of traps. As long as they do not stray out of those parts, they should be safe." Shadow said before getting back up.

"Would you join us in the pact between packs? And after that, help with defenses that can protect from the expansion of humans?" Shadow asked, his posture tall yet relaxed. Outside of the pack, he didn't care much for ranks especially his. It was a waste of time, in his point of view. Once Shadow has his answer, he turned to lead the way towards the waterfall, matching his pace with Killjoy's if the male joined him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 12, 2023 10:34 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Shiva | F | Hunters | Raven | M: Ash, Astro
River panted before looking over as Astro joined her. Her eyes scanned over him, making sure he was okay before hearing his question. She has seen him slide off the creatu--yak, before focusing again on it. "I'll be okay. Only a few scratches and that was when I hit the tree. Are you okay though?" She replied, looking at him with concern in her eyes. Once she caught her breath, she moved closer to him, sniffing him for any sign of wounds.

Shiva was surprised when Ash buried his face in her fur before setting her head down on top of his neck, waiting for him to calm down. At his words, she chuckled quietly before whispering playfully into his ear, "They'll have to do a whole lot better than that to get the best of me." Once he stepped back, she got a good look at him noticing immediately that he was favoring a leg. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with it, but that probably meant that it wasn't broken. Nonetheless, she didn't want him on it too much until Sundown had a look at it.

River, finally done her assessment of Astro's wounds, turned before walking slowly over to Shiva. Note to self, don't get thrown into a tree very often. Shiva noticed her coming over, and how slow she was going, before circling her lead. "You good?" Shiva asked, tilting her head. River nodded, "I'm fine. Let's just not go climbing for a bit hm?" Shiva chuckled, relaxing. If River was still teasing, she was fine. Shiva shook out her fur before pointing at the creature with her nose. "How are we going to get that back to camp?" Shiva asked, blinking at her. River stayed quiet for a moment before saying, "Very carefully."

Shiva shook her head before turning back to Ash, "Go back to camp and tell Alpha Night that we need a few wolves to help get our prey back. If he tries to ask questions, tell him I will explain when he gets here. After you do that, go to Sundown to get checked out. I want to make sure your paw will be okay for future hunting." She gave him a wink with that last part before putting her muzzle by his ear to whisper, "Good job with the kill there Ash. You killed the first yak of the mountains." She pulled back before nodding at him to go. Once he was out of sight, she turned to where Astro was. "Now we wait. Maybe we can get this thing back to camp in pieces once more of the pack comes." Shiva said, flopping down next to the yak and River laid down next to Astro.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 07:18 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow, Laan, Bardou|
Killjoy inched closer to Shadow, listening closly to what the male was about to tell him. He glanced up as a Raven female came in. He hadn't met her before, but from the way she held herself, she was higher in ranks. He gave her a swift nod of a greeting, before perking his ears at the other male.
He's ready to fight back... Killjoy closed his eyes, and took a deep breath in. He was too. No more being scared of the humans. He was tired of being scared. He exhaled, and opened his eyes.
He chuckled when Shadow said that he'd let the foxes loose.
He thought about what he wanted to do. He could hunt, or he could make peace with Alha's pack.
He'd met the dog pack Healer and Alpha a couple of times.
I wonder if they still have the yappy guard pup? He wondered, as his eyes narrowed.
"Sure. I'd like to join. It'd be nice to see them again.." He said, his sentence trailing off, not wanting to bring up the reason why he saw them last.
He stood up, and nodded for Shadow to lead they way, silently.
He watched the female for a second, trying to determine her ranks. Either Beta or Lead Hunter.
He smiled at Shadow as he fell into stride with him. He didn't speak, but felt at peace with the small group around him.
He glanced back at his pack lands, hoping that Hondo could keep the pack together while he was gone.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 08:38 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Marbled tugged and pulled at the deer. It had been a bit, and her back was starting to hurt. At least the burning in her gut was fading away..
She could nearly smell the camp... They were getting close!
She hoped that they were winning, but doubted it. This doe was heavy!
She looked over at Sorrel, met her eye before speaking.
"Do you know a short cut to camp?" She asked, her eyes sparkling.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 11:09 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Astronomy, Shiva, River and Night
Ash gave a weak smile at Shiva's words but he was still a bit shaky. He then turned his focus to River who walked up to them. She was going really slow, which worried him even more. He was about to ask if she was okay but Shiva beat him to it. A worried frown on his face, Ash looked River over. Even though she said she was fine, he just wanted to make sure. Sure enough, she only had scratches so he calmed down a bit. Both girls were alright, that was good. The young male then turned to look at Shiva, nodding at her words. He couldn't help but smile when she whispered to him. Now that everything was okay, for the first time he realized Shiva was right, he had took the final bite! Ha! Now Shiva had to let him become a hunter.
Ash gave Shiva a small tail wag before going over to Astronomy. He knew he was supposed to get going, but even though Astronomy was pretty mean, he had to make sure he was okay. "You okay? Im sorry you got hit. The yak thing threw me off then hit you. I wasn't able to get back in time." Ash said as he looked Astronomy over. After he got his answer, mean or not, he gave Astronomy a small smile and got up to leave. "Im glad your okay." He said, glancing back at Astronomy before actually leaving. Even though his paw was bugging him, he slowly ran all the way back home. He was panting and exhausted by the time he got back.
Still limping slightly, Ash approached alpha Night. He bowed his head in respect before sitting by him. He winced a bit as he sat on it, but just ignored it again as his panting slowed. "Sorry if im interrupting anything but we need a few wolves to help get our prey back." Ash said before his tail began to wag. "We killed this thing Shiva calls a yak. I was the one who took the final bite though." Ash stopped for a second, was he supposed to tell Night this or not? Oh well, it was already done, but to be on the safe side, he wouldn't say anymore. "Anyways, Shiva will explain the rest when you get there." He added before giving Night the directions.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 04:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Anya
Icicle watched as Anya got downwind and puffed up in pride as she pounced. Icicle then winced as Anya banged her muzzle on the ground. After her antics were over, Icicle giggled before hopping over to Anya. "Well, good job shredding it to pieces. Let's not do that with a mouse though, there won't be nothing left to eat." Icicle said playfully, licking Anya's muzzle before trotting back towards the tree. Grabbing some more moss, she placed it in a line this time before patting it. "This is a herd of deer okay? What I want you to do is go downwind and then do a split maneuver like this." Icicle said coming over to her before going into a pounce.

Moving downwind, she lunged forward to the middle of the line before turning quickly and jumping to the end of the line. She then turned back to Anya, flicking her tail, "That's a split maneuver. I'm sure a hunting patrol can do it much better than I can but that's the basics. The main thing is to split one deer away from the herd so we can take it down. Stalking it is much like a rabbit, but deer can sense vibrations in the ground so you can't put all your strength into your hind legs. Instead, even it out throughout your body as you stalk forward." Icicle walked to the side before tapping a paw, "Go ahead, try it!" She said, waiting.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 05:18 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Killjoy, Open
He had made a couple more of his nets, and hung them over all of the dens except his, as he would be the camp lookout. Liners were still on the loose and they would try to attack. He went to the river for a drink and decided to go have a chat with Killjoy. He trotted back up the small incline and into camp once more. He looked around to see if he could find Killjoy. No where in his line of sight. He gave a small howl, "Killjoy?" He didn't want to be too loud, but enough to be heard.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 07:45 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M: Orien|

Sky walked just behind Orien. She listened to his words very quietly, wanting to learn everything she could about this male that was being friendly to her.
Her ears perked at the strong smell of deer, and she paused to looked at him.
I wonder if he smells the deer. He must. She thought, unknown to her, but her eyes narrowed slightly.
"There is a doe in the bush ahead. She seem's to be older, and hurt-" She paused to sniff the air.
"Possible hunter... or.." She sniffed the air again. A faint hint of fox maybe? Nah. That'd be weird.... Although, from her short time in Shadow Forest Pack's camp, she knew that foxes hung out there.
It must have come from that area is all. She thought, looking at the male, waiting for him to go for the deer first. If there was something about her, it was that she was a follower. She'd never been one to attack first. She would attack if another wolf was fighting, but never ever had she been first.
She laid down, listening to the deer. Hearing her every move. If she knew that they were there, she didn't show it. Sky liked that. Easy catch she supposed.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 13, 2023 08:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan & Talia
M & F | Hunter & Scout | Raven Pack | Mentions: Night

The sound of paws thudding in unison was the only sound between the two as the paced themselves during their return. They had been gone for, at their best guess, days on a scouting mission. At first they didn't think they would have more than the usual to report back. But now? No, now they had more. They had something of importance.

Talia glanced at her brother, her ear swiveling back as she kept up with his casual lope. It was a fast enough pace that was easy enough for them both to keep up with and not have her larger, heavier brother get tired in the process. "When we get back," Talia started, pausing until she caught her brother's eye, "I'll do most of the talking. It's better coming from me and confirmed by you I think."

Rowan offered a soft nodded and parted his jaws to pant softly before speaking, "Thats fine by me, Tal." Rowan, as always, was as agreeable as always. It was one thing she adored about her brother, no matter how brutish he could be if he wanted, he always chose the gentle and passive approach. He easily could over power her, but he was happy to let her take the lead and respected the couple of extra years of experience she held.

When Talia had dragged him to join a pack after their fruitless search for one of his friends who had been like a part of the family to him, he had protested, but ultimately heeded her words. They hadn't been apart of the Raven Pack long, and Talia was determined to prove to their Alpha, Night, that they were a worthy addition.

"We're getting close to home though," Rowan announced as he looked around, "I recognize these mountains." Talia lifted her ears and glanced too, realizing she recognized them as well.

Lifting her head she let out a soft, low howl, something that sounded almost melodic, to announce their return. She knew the howl would travel for a good distance and that the pack, and likely the Alpha, would hear it.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us