Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Karou
08:30:03 
boo,
I LOVE TUNDRA i don't know why people hate it so much, tundra is the life
also swamp is good too because I don't like spending 60 mush on team heals all the time lol
 devine
08:29:57 vi, devi
Ihave a lot of fun in desert, but it's hard to get good enemy counts or profit from it
 Karou
08:29:17 
i got my current best explore wolf to 1k BE without ever taking her to replay, but I've been maxing out her CP since day 1, adding all my CP to her stats everyday soo
 Boo
08:29:13 Chrissy
karou,
right here. 💀

auk,
i just send in "reinforcements", aka my three teams of DG DH's.
 Karou
08:28:18 
jungle isn't fun in general and this comes from an ex-jungle enjoyer (180 levels before i quit it lol)
 kycantina
08:27:58 ky but it's spooky
Karou, it's not but I'm neurotic so I need all the numbers to match across the territories lmao
 Auklet
08:27:54 Auk, Locket, Anklet
How do any of you train on the highest levels. The bears always kill my trainees there xD
 Arachne
08:27:32 Ara/Kat
jungle 95 is NOT fun for BE training
 Karou
08:27:21 
boo,
oh my god twin!! where have you been?
 kycantina
08:27:18 ky but it's spooky
Boo, thanks :))
 Karou
08:27:08 
ky,
why is your highest terrain mountains 40 help XD
 Boo
08:26:54 Chrissy
karou,
agreed, i'm also a huge fan of tundra for BE training.
 kycantina
08:26:42 ky but it's spooky
Karou, mountains 40 isn't great I'll tell ya that ;')
 Arachne
08:26:30 Ara/Kat
Katy
he better give you so,etching good then!! hes gotta start locking in with how hes been producing recently >.>
 Karou
08:25:56 
honestly just any terrain that's your highest level is great
 kycantina
08:25:42 ky but it's spooky
Auk, thanks :)) I used to be hardcore into forest 5 but haven't been back since the changes, not having a full team of trainees is worth losing a few mush though
 Boo
08:25:06 Chrissy
ky,
i'd run your highest level forest. i got 3 wolves from 300BE to DG yesterday doing that.
 Karou
08:24:34 
no problem it's lifesaving XD
 Auklet
08:23:56 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Kycantina,
I still use Forest 2 with one trainee. It is definitely a little worse than before, but nothing else is better and you can still get around 100 each time.
 Arachne
08:22:50 Ara/Kat
ahh thank you Karou :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +2
Anaconda : 0
Ocelot : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    110    111    112    113    114   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 10:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Laan, Bardou(ind)
Shadow nodded as the male joined them--Laan was his name. Once Bardou joined them(if she does), he turned before flicking his tail at Laan. "Try to keep up," he said before taking off down the path and into the woods towards the border, knowing full well that the scout would be able to keep up with him easily. He wasn't going his full speed, more of a fast lope to keep his stamina up. Shadow weaved the trees, jumping over the occasional log and ignoring the scattering prey that they came upon.

It took a good half hour just to get down to the river, where Shadow came to a halt to make sure his small patrol was still with him. After a couple minutes to let everyone catch their breath, Shadow got up to plunge into the water. Feeling that the current wasn't as strong today as it had been in the past few days, he swam in a lazy circle before pushing strongly to the other side. Pulling himself out of the water, he shook off only to find Killjoy's scent. Following it, he rounded a band of trees to find the male staring at the water.

Shadow blinked at him for a moment before saying, "Does it look interesting or remind you of someone?" His tone sounded slightly amused, giving the impression that he might know something a bit more personal to the male. Shadow didn't quite remember the relationship between River and Killjoy other than being friends but he could not fathom another reason why the male was staring soulfully into the river. Shadow padded over before sitting next to him, "We need to speak regarding my territory and the human situation." He said, waiting for the male's reply.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 10:55 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Ash, Shiva, River|
Astro paddled towards the water. He hated getting wet. It made his fur puff up, and he looked funny. He wasn't funny, he was handsome- er - so he would tell his reflection in every puddle...
He gave River an annoyed look, and snarled at Ash as he laughed.
"Let's see if you'd be laughing if you fell into the river, after all, weren't you just throwing a fit for not being able to catch a fish?" He growled, shaking off, ears back annoyed. "You are by far the least graceful thing I've seen. I have watched baby Eagles fish better then you." He said, before turning his attention to River.
Astro had been to the lake three times in his lifetime. He didn't like it, so he stayed away.
Giving out a mimic howl as River nipped his paws, he ran after her, tail wagging. She was a lot smaller then he was, so it was harder for him to keep up. He still did though, after years of doing so.
His tail wagged as he ran along side her. He bumped into her, and nipped her ear playfully, and glared at Ash as he also nipped her. Astro bared his teeth silently. No one was to touch River while he was around.
Feeling like an over-protective brother, he sped up, feeling his legs start to burn. He was going to beat Ash. He glared as he watched the young male slow down.
Astro rolled his eyes.
"Slow much?" He smirked as he glanced back at River, before giving her a goofy look, and pulling a bit ahead.
Knowing that he wasn't built for speed, he slowed back down to River's pace, and nudged her. He leaned in, and whispered into her silver ear.
"Do you want to test Ash's skill of tracking?" He pausing, meeting her eye, "How about we hide, and take a back way, seeing if he can track our scents to the lake?" He looked over at Shiva. His blue eyes narrowed, wondering what she would say. Most likely, "No! He could get lost!" Or "I have to keep an eye on him."
He looked back at River, awaiting her answer.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 11:23 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow|
Killjoy vaguly heard the Elder leave. His ear flicked, addressing the fact that he was indeed all alone. Closing his blue eyes, he drew in a deep breath, and held it- 1 2 3 4 - exhale.
He opened his eyes again, and watched the river float by.
What am I to do? He thought, ears back, fighting back the feelings that wanted to bubble over.
He felt defenceless in that moment as he fought himself. Once he'd gained the upperhand of the feelings fighting to get out, he gazed into the river, zoning out, and stuck in his head, thinking about the past, present and future.
He would dwell on the past, think about what was happening around him, and hoped for the future. A great time, stuck in one's head.
He wasn't disturbed by the splashing nearby, or the sound of a large male coming up behind him.
"Does it look interesting or remind you of someone?" Killjoy jumped, and stood up, before sitting down, now facing the Alpha.
"No... just zoning out. Didn't sleep much last night." He said, a happy undertone to his voice, but his face said otherwise.
His eyes narrowed at the amused tone that Shadow used, and began to think about it.
He's not stupid... He thought, but Shadow's next words made him sit up.
"We need to speak regarding my territory and the human situation." His jaw fell open slightly, and he had a shocked look on his black/brown muzzle.
"Human situation? Are they expanding their territory?" Killjoy asked, ears back, worry on his face.
All of his personal worry faded away, and the worry of humans invading over took. Trembling slightly, he stood up.
"What can I do to help?" He asked, hating that Shadow's pack had been moved out of their own land.
He was scared that the same would happen to his pack.
It seems like just yesterday that we got here though. Just yesterday I was swimming with... His thoughts faded off, not wanting to remember as he turned back to Shadow, listening to him, taking in every word like his life depended on it.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 10, 2023 11:11 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien | M | Eastern | Hunter | M: Sky
Orien didn't know how to answer Sky's question. Afterall, he hadn't really went to the other territories. It just didn't seem right. It was their home, so who was Orien to go there without permission? He didn't want to start a fight, so why would he on purposely go there? Orien glanced back at Sky. Speaking of which.... Orien shook his fur out, deciding to answer honestly. "Honestly, i haven't been in the othet pack's territory." He about added, 'I think its rude to go in without permission' but stopped, not wanting to make the female feel bad.
"I wouldn't give it up for the world." Orien started, answering Sky's other question. "It can be hard at times, and some members can be annoying but whenever you really need it, they will be there for you. You'll have someone to lean on when..when it seems life isn't right. I was foolish to leave once, but i wont make that same mistake again." Orien then took a deep breath of air, closing his eyes for a second. "We are almost there." Orien whispered, opening his eyes. The deer sent was very strong now, so the deer had to be close by. It smelled to Orien that it was a whole heard.

Edited at March 10, 2023 11:12 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 10, 2023 09:26 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Ind).
~
After a long time of waiting, Kimulimuli got really thirsty. Oh it was so bad. He was panting and started to feel really awful, having a terrible headache. Please be back soon, Kena. Muli begged in his mind, to afraid to leave the den in case she came back as he was getting water and panicked. He didn't want to scare her... That would make him feel awful, scaring her like that. Surely he could wait a little longer for some nice, refreshing, and clean water? Oh it didn't feel like it... But he couldn't risk scaring poor Kena just because he wanted just some water.
He licked his lips, just to start panting again afterwards. He was stupid. Stupid.! Stupid! He could've gotten water a long time ago, but nope! He had to not, and now look what he did! He's exhausted, thirsty, scared, and anxious all at the same time. I will explain all the reasons for these emotions.
1. Exhausted!
Muli was very exhausted, being hurt is very tiring, especially if he almost split his chest open from his stupidity.
2. Scared! (I skipped thirsty xD)
Well... He still can't stop thinking about Makena, and how nervous she seemed. He is scared about confronting her also, and dreading the moment entirely. He hopes she still likes him afterwards...
3. Anxious!
Kind of like scared, he's feeling very anxious about confronting Kena, and is still trying to come up with how to do it, without upsetting her.

Edited at March 10, 2023 09:28 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 10, 2023 09:42 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Shiva | F | Hunters | Raven | M: Ash, Astro
River laughed as Ash sped past them before Astro came up, looking aggressive. River rolled her eyes as the male sped up before looking around for Shiva. She was silent beside her, her ears swiveling every which way. Before River could ask, Astro matched her pace and whispered in her ear. She flicked an ear at him before shaking her head, "He knows how to hunt and track, he mainly needs to learn the pack ways at this point." She said back quietly, casting a glance at Ash that they were quickly catching up to.

River was about to pass the young male when they reached the bend to go down to the lake. And something crashed into her. Shiva skidded to a halt, narrowly avoiding a collison herself as a large creature stampeded past them. River rolled into a tree before pulling herself to a laying position, only to push Ash out of the way as it charged towards them. Shiva yelped as one of the creatures pushed past her, enveloping her into their stampede. "Get to the trees!" River barked at Astro and Ash, pushing them towards the trees.

River looked around in time to see Shiva get thrown aside like a rag doll as the herd stampeded towards her. She crashed to a halt before rolling out of the way as the herd continued past her and into the forest. One of the last of the hooved creatures that came through paused to swing its horns at Shiva who retaliated by dodging and biting down on a leg. River growled at Astro, signaling the hunt in progress as she leaped forward to jump onto the creature's back.

Once all of them had taken it down (you two can decide who makes the kill), River hopped down panting. She was looking at the creature, which definitely looked like prey, but had no idea what it was. After a moment of her silence, Shiva spoke up, "I believe it's called a yak. My old pack would hunt the young ones on the other side of the valley." River looked at her to find a confused expression on her face, "I didn't know that they would migrate this far for the winter. It hasn't happened in the past." Shiva finished before going over to Ash to make sure he was okay. River sat down to rest, panting heavily.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 10, 2023 10:55 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Bardou, Shadow, Killjoy.
Laan glanced around the group as Astro left. Hopefully all would go well and Night would be happy. He looked up as Shadow spoke, teasing him. He was definitely put in a better mood by the tentative challange. He had a feeling that Shadow wasn't as scary as he sounded.
He glanced around, checking who all was in the group and taking his place accordingly. His gait was odd, smooth but he was favoring a leg. He'd had a few years and a lot of patrols to perfect this limp-sprint after all. He was definitely alert, looking around for signs of those weird tremors in the ground that has awoken him and he assumed Flame. Maybe he could tell her something.
He was mainly enjoying the scenery and not winded at all most of the way, only losing a little in the last five minutes. His leg was not giving him any leniency. As much as he loved the water, it was gonna feel real cold for a while and unfortunately make his leg worse as he'd learned over the years.
He was lucky he could still hunt, his mentor had at least shown him how to hunt the little things after his incident. Scouting seems to suit him better since he's not as bulky as most of the other males who chose to hunt for the pack.
He could hear the water as they neared, Shadow slowing down. Ah, a break. He slowed down, his ears twitching as he surveyed the area. He stopped at the bank where Shadow had deemed a resting area. He sat until everyone was ready. He watched as they hopped into the water, sighing. He paced for a moment, going further to the side and jumping as far across as he could. It wasn't enough to keep him dry by any means but he'd get out faster for sure. He shook off the water as soon as he made it to the other side, the chill making his leg worse.
He narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth as he looked back at it but trudged on, following Shadow who'd clearly found a scent. Laan had never met Killjoy, actually. He followed Shadow, picking up the scent as well. Soon enough there he was. The wolf himself. His head lifted slightly from the very hunched over postion he was walking in to show interest as Shadow and Killjoy conversed.
He stayed dead silent as they spoke. There seemed to be some kind of bond between these to, much alike him and Night. But less spoken. He sat down for the time in which they spoke.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 10, 2023 11:41 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Ash, River, Shiva|
Astro nodded. He understood where River was coming from, even if it was no fun. He glanced over to watch the male run. A lot could be told about the wolf by how they ran... or so he thought.
The next thing Astro knew, River was taken out from right next to him. He froze like a deer in headlights, ears back, tail between his legs, and mouth open for a second before flight or fight kicked him. He jumped back, narrowly missing getting kicked.
He set back, and rushed over to check if River was all right. He didn't want to attack, and risk loosing.
River was up soon, and he nodded at her growl. He leaped up onto the back of the beast, and grabbed it near it's withers. He wanted to distract it so that Ash could get the kill in, and make Shiva proud, even if it meant it wouldn't be him... Darn.
Astronomy snarled as he shook the skin by the withers. The beast tried to get him off, but he rode it... until he lost his footing, and started to go over the side of the weird smelling animal. It nailed him in the side with it's horn, knocking the wind out of his frame.
He flopped to the ground, but quickly stood up, winded. He watched for a minute before jumping back in, grabbing another leg.
Once Ash made the kill, he stepped back, panting. He still had no air in his lungs, and it hurt to breath. This sucked!
He cocked his head at Shiva as she spoke about this 'yak'. He'd never heard of it. Frowning, he went and joined River.
"Are you okay? You took a nasty hit." His head was down, and he slid into a laying postion as well.
Astro watched Shiva go to Ash, thinking how nice it must be to have someone check up on you.
I can check up on myself. After all, I'm too good to be whining. He thought, wagging his tail slightly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 11, 2023 01:15 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Astronomy, Shiva and River
Ash had heard Astronomy whisper to River, making him frown. It was bad enough that he had called Ash ungraceful, but now he wanted to try and leave him behind! A growl formed in his throat but quickly disappeared when he felt something whoose past his behind. His tail felt something animal like, and he heard the noise of hooves so he was pretty sure it was some kind of prey. Nevertheless, he was a bit scared. His fierce pack was behind him! They could get hurt! Ash quickly skidded to a stop and turned to face these animals. They didn't look like anything Ash had ever seen, so that made him a tad more scared. The young male quickly assessed the situation, scanning the area. River was by a tree---Oof. River had saved him from being trampled to death.
Ash quickly got to his feet, only to hear Shiva yelp. He spun around to see Shiva get pushed into the stamped. He was about to go after her but River pushed him over to the trees before he could. Tears pricked his eyes as he stared hopelessly into the stamped from the safety of the trees. Normally he would've been excited from the fun, but not now. Not when Shiva was in there! Just then Ash heard River growl and turned to see where she had gone. When he saw Shiva, he immediately jumped into help. He clamped down on the neck, knowing that was a good place to bite on basically any prey.
After a while the great beast fell down on its knees. With one more yank from Ash, who was still at the creature's neck, the beast fell onto his side. The young male countinued to hold on like his pack deepened on it as the prey's breathing slowly ended. Once Ash was 100% sure the beast was down, he took a step back. Blood dripped down his muzzle as he panted so hard he almost hurt himself. He looked the beast over before listening to Shiva. When he was able to catch his breath and talk again, he quickly limped over to Shiva. One time he had got thrown off the Yak, as Shiva called it, and landed wrong. Ash didn't know this, but it was just a sprain, nothing major. When he reached her, he buried his face into her neck fur. He knew he would regret it afterwards, especially with mr. Meanie here, but he didn't care at that moment. He had been so worried he would loose Shiva. Even though she was so annoying at times, she was his pack and that meant family and family meant Ash couldn't let her die.
"Are you alright? I thought for sure-" He stopped himself, not wanting to say what he had thought. He couldn't loose someone eles, and he would do anything for his pack. Ash then took a step back, wincing for a second before looking Shiva over. His back left back paw hurt but he didn't care at that moment. Besides, he had got hurt worse before so it wasn't that big of deal to him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 12, 2023 03:49 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: None
Brute awoke dizzied and displaced. It took him a couple minutes to figure out where he was. But soon he realized. He was back in his den. But how did he get here? He remembered going to Sundown's den to get cleared for the mornings patrol. "The morning patrol!" He said loudly, and immediately got to his paws. He was supposed to leave with Alpha Shadow. He sighed, he knew they were long gone. His throat was parched and he had a small pang of hunger hit him. He limped out of his den and towards the edge of camp. There almost seemed to be no one there. He limped down the hill towards the river. He took a nice long drink and took in the scenery around him. He then plunged into the shallows and took a small swim in the nice cool water. He soon got out and shook himself, the small water droplets showering everthing around him. He walked back up the hill, his leg starting to feel suprisingly better. He entered camp and walked over to the prey pile. He grabbed a smaller rabbit, wanting to leave better things for his packmates. After he finished eating he walked past the pile again. It was looking a little small, and with his leg feeling better he decided to go on a small hunt. With a new source of energy he took off out of camp, with only a slight hobble.
His muscles grew tense as the rabbit sat there, eating some wild flowers, not knowing it was being watched. He creeped up a little closer. He was almost upon the rabbit when it suddenly took off. Usually he would give chase, but he didn't. He e had this weird feeling. A stick snapped almost straight behind him, and he caught a scent of wolf. He whipped his head around, a snarl coming from his mouth. But instead of a wolf he saw a human.
The human wore a mischievous grun on his heavily bearded face. He wore the skins of almost 10 owloves and deer. He held a long shotgun, it's barrel pointing straight at Brute's face.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    110    111    112    113    114   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us