Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Karou
08:25:56 
honestly just any terrain that's your highest level is great
 kycantina
08:25:42 ky but it's spooky
Auk, thanks :)) I used to be hardcore into forest 5 but haven't been back since the changes, not having a full team of trainees is worth losing a few mush though
 Boo
08:25:06 Chrissy
ky,
i'd run your highest level forest. i got 3 wolves from 300BE to DG yesterday doing that.
 Karou
08:24:34 
no problem it's lifesaving XD
 Auklet
08:23:56 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Kycantina,
I still use Forest 2 with one trainee. It is definitely a little worse than before, but nothing else is better and you can still get around 100 each time.
 Arachne
08:22:50 Ara/Kat
ahh thank you Karou :')
 Urux
08:22:25 Urox
Amy
Haha fair, wish the ending wasnÂ’t spoiled though!
That mustang is so pretty but it is online online.
Ah yes, dead horse on the cart ruining missions hahah classic rdr2
 distant-screams
08:22:06 katy | beetle
Kat,
me too! i think i bred him to 4 of my girls this time for extra chances xD
 Auklet
08:22:06 Auk, Locket, Anklet
Dalmatian,
Depends on how much you are training him and how, but usually BE training would go a bit faster. If you want, you can pm me and I can give you some tips.
 kycantina
08:21:23 ky but it's spooky
Speaking of BE training, is low level forest still good? I'm sick and tired of looking at her 3 years into training
-WP Click-
 Arachne
08:20:48 Ara/Kat
Katy
i hope Alastor can pull through for her 😭
 Karou
08:20:25 
arachne,
try using pursue with 1 of your wolves (agreeable or obedient) it helps lol
 distant-screams
08:20:08 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she gives me something pretty e.e
 Arachne
08:19:20 Ara/Kat
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
i hate this dude so much
 kycantina
08:19:15 ky but it's spooky
Amy, oof I once worked a 5am-1pm, 5pm-12am, 5am-1pm shift pattern all in two days, was veryy loopy at the end lol
 Amygdala
08:18:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I think i know what was wrong...one of the horses driving tha carriage was dead lmao...this time both are alive
 Dalmatian
08:18:09 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

I don't know if I doing good with his BE training this is day 3 BE training him
 Amygdala
08:16:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Yup XD
Work yesterday was a bit weird with 3h of sleep but i managed XD

Time to collect some blessings later
 kycantina
08:16:16 ky but it's spooky
Hey Amy, are you recovered from FMC?
 Amygdala
08:15:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay back at the same mission...let's see if it works this time

Key ky

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +2
Anaconda : 0
Ocelot : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    109    110    111    112    113   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 10:53 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Astronomy, Shiva and River
Ash didn't know wether to be upset or happy as River brushed her tail against his side. Why did she care? No one ever cared, but it seemed she did. Did she actually, truly care though? Ash countinued looking away but he was seriously considering to try again. Then out of nowhere, Ash heard someone bark. Without meaning to, he jumped at the sudden noise. He then quickly turned to look who the voice had came from. Ash turned just in time to see Astronomy graze River before falling into the river. Temporarily distracting him from fishing, Ash laughed. He laughed at Shiva and River's comments but also at the sight infront of him. "I thought hunters were supposed to be graceful and accurate." Ash snickered as Astronomy got out of the river.
With a huff and a nod, Ash got up and started walking towards the lake. He knew the general location, but not exactly where it was. Then out of nowhere, Ash felt River brush up against him and a second later, his ear had gotten nipped and River moved onto Shiva. He watched Astronomy run past him before he picked up into a run. At first he just ran slowly, watching Shiva try to nip River's tail. It was quite hilarious to be honest. Then Ash finally picked up into full speed and headed towards River with a smirk on his face. It didn't take long for him to catch up to River, afterall, he is pretty fast. Ash kept running but turned his head to look at River.
His tongue rolled out of his mouth and flapped in the wind. A huge smile was plastered onto his face. It was a true and happy smile. Not a small and fake one. It was probably the truest River had seen, or anyone for that matter except for Anya. He looked into River's eyes for a second before playfully nipping her neck. Then he used all his speed to get ahead of the group, dodging trees as he went. Ash held his tail high, pretending to be the alpha. "Alpha is a hard but rewarding position. You have to be strong." Ash recalled his father saying.
He never truly understood what his father meant until now. Hard things would happen, like loosing two of your siblings. But then there was moments like this, where it didn't matter what your past was, everyone just had fun. You didn't even have to be alpha for it to be hard, but then came rewarding moments like this. Ash had to admit though, it was still fun to pretend to be alpha. An alpha with his loyal but fierce pack behind him, who could conquer the world...or fish.
A minute later though, Ash began slowing down. He couldn't go his full speed for too long, despite wolves sposed to having alot of stamina. Someone could easily pass him now if they wanted, but he still pushed himself to stay a tiny bit ahead.

Edited at March 9, 2023 10:57 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 11:28 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Icicle
Anya smiled a big smile as Icicle played along. She actually did something funny! She then watched Icicle get some moss, ready to do whatever she wanted. Pouncing on a stick wasn't too hard, so maybe everything wasn't that hard. Anya listened intently to Icicle, making a game plan in her mind. I can do this, i can do this. It shouldn't be that hard. Aim to make Shadow, Icicle and Ash proud. She told herself. She then paused a moment, not answering Icicle right away. She had heard of downwind before, but she had to skim her mind to find out what it was.
After a minute of pure silence from Anya, she finally nodded. "Ready!" Anya barked excitedly. She remembered what downwind was, she was determined to not keep her tail stiff and she would try to make sure her claws didn't click against any rocks and her tail doesn't flick against any grass. Anya then quickly asserted where the wind was coming from and got downwind. She then quickly crouched as Icicle told her to do. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to go ahead and pounce on the moss ball or not, but after a minute she decided she would. It was hard for Anya to keep her tail still yet not stiff but she managed. However, ever once in a while her tail would twitch. She wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally moved the grass a couple of times.
Even though she wasn't the best with her tail, she was good at making sure she didn't step on any rocks. Well, she had to look down every couple of seconds but she was proud of herself, even if she was pretty sure that might be wrong. Finally, Anya got close enough to pounce. She used all her strength to propel her forward, hoping to land on the moss. She did land on the moss, but she accidentally banged her nose on the ground. Welp, that hurt an awful lot. She sat down, trying not to cry from the pain. "Everything seems to be out to get me today." Anya said with a slight growl in her voice. She then glared at the moss ball. Out of nowhere she jumped on the moss ball and bit it. Without thinking, she chewed it up before sitting it out. "Ha! Take that moss ball!" Anya growled playfully. She then realized that Icicle had been watching and gave her friend a sheepish smile. Oops.

Edited at March 9, 2023 11:31 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 07:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena| F | fox | M: Frost
Makena watched Muli walk back into the den, her heart aching. What had she done? She then glanced at Frost who rolled his eyes. She clenched her teeth, sad and angry at the same time. She was pretty sure Frost was going to try to scare Muli, but there was no use to argue. She watched Frost scrape moss off the tree for a moment before grabbing the flowers. This time she was VERY careful not to bite it. With a sigh and one more glance at Frost, she padded down the familiar route to the dead oak tree. Alone in the forest, with the wind swaying the trees, it could make a fox very tired. Especially if that fox had some valerian in her system. All through the journey, Makena yawned like there was no end.
When Kena finally reached the spot, she could barely keep her eyes open. She put the flowers under a tree not far from the bee's den before laying down herself. Come on Kena, stop being weak. Frost should be here any second. Do you want to get left behind? He might actually leave you behind if your not careful...But if i get a small nap, ill be able to perform better...It probably wont hurt to just rest my eyes... A minute later, Makena was fast asleep. She figured it was okay because she was just 'resting her eyes.'
At one point, she heard a ruffling noise above her but she was too comfortable to check it out. If it was a predator, Makena would deal with it later. More than likely, it was just a squirrel. Little did Makena know, it was just a bit bigger than a squirrel. It was more of a fox size. This creature's name happened to be Frost, but right now, Makena could care less. She just really hoped Frost would wake her before just abandoning her.

Edited at March 9, 2023 07:42 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 08:40 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: None.
~
Cuentista decided to disobey Kestrel and go for a walk, only she would limp on her leg that hurt. She sat up and poked her head out the den, watching Kestrel and Illusion helping Malicia. Poor Malicia. I hope she'll be okay. Sickness never made Cuentista feel good, so she needed to clear her head of the horrible image that kept flashing on and off everytime she tried to think about something else. She slowly snuck past the wolves, and slunk out into the wide forest ahead of her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 08:41 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
What a silly double post glitch! Sorry.

Edited at March 9, 2023 08:41 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 08:55 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster, Storm.
~
Veracious strode through the forest. The leaves began falling off the trees, as winter was right around the corner from now. She hoped everyone was prepared for the freezing season to come upon the packs, but she would do everything in her puny power to keep them safe, whether or not they liked her. She was not one to betray her pack, even if she just joined a few days ago. She felt so awkward though. This pack kept elders, hers didn't. Her pack poisoned the ones who misbehaved, yet this one was trying to save someone who may have been poisoned. This was all new to her, and was very, very weird, but she will try her best to figure everything about the packs so she won't feel so weird anymore.
~
Talking and the scent of prey caught the she-wolf's attention, making her drop down in a stalking position. She slowly slunk towards the sound, ready to attack if needed. The more she approached, the louder it got. Flattening her fluffy ears against her head, she could sense the wolves nearby. Hmm... She sniffed the air, catching Storm's scent mixed with deer blood and another wolf's scent. Gaining confidence, the she-wolf stood straight up and approached where she last heard the talking, and then saw Storm hanging out with another she-wolf. "Hello, Storm." She growled. "Who's this?"
Adding Storm's post after this one!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 09:20 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster, Veracious
~
Storm looked away, embarrassed. "Umm... Sorry..." He stammered, trying to think of words. Right as they stood up to grab a hold of the deer, he got the right words! "Well, I guess maybe since my backstory was incredibly happy compared to you and Veracious' I guess maybe I find some backstories upsetting because I am annoying." He grinned before adding in, "Ma'am." He chuckled before gently grabbing the skin on the doe's shoulder, careful to not mess it up, and continued dragging it. I'm helping the pack! Like a hunter! And what is Veracious doing? Probably dramatically pouting a corner.
~
Oh wait, she was right there giving Aster the death eye stare. Oopsies. He grinned at her, trying to speak, but it just came out muffled, so he let go for a second. "Hey, Veracious." He started. "Help me and Aster with the doe, please?" He asked and the orangish-brownish wolf nodded, grabbing a flappy piece of skin on the doe's side, and Storm grabbing the same shoulder he's been grabbing the whole time. He hoped Aster wouldn't mind if they kept going and saved, 'Hello's!' for sometime later.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 09:39 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm, Veracious.
Aster's head tilted as he spoke, mirroring his movements to prepare for the dragging. She stared at him for a second before she formed an answer. "You're not annoying. And don't be upsetted, its part of my life and I don't mind mine. Enjoy your happiness." She said before grabbing onto the doe and pulling along with him.
A rustling in the woods practically made her cartoonish, her head up and body ridged before Veracious even got her first words out. She narrowed her eyes at the she-wolf in silence, but her obedience kept the glare she was holding back at bay.
She watched Veracious for a moment before grabbing back onto the doe and helping pull it. This was certainly one of the stranger ways she'd been introduced to someone. If she works hard it doesn't matter how we were introduced. She figured this is her mind as she helped haul the doe toward camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 09:41 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Frost, Makena.
~
Kimulimuli let his ears droop, still thinking about Makena. Why did she lie? Or did she actually not lie, and I'm just releasing my inner stupid Muli back out? Does she just- His thoughts were interrupted by Frost's voice, causing him to turn around to look at the older fox slowly. "What do ya want..." He sighed, curling his tail in close to him, wishing he could just shrink into the floor and disappear when Frost circled around him.
~
Kimu sat up and inched away from him, starting to feel extremely uncomfortable. Then, the fox grinned at him, causing him to bristle his neck fur until he heard the next thing he said. So... Ya're not trying to kill me? He thought, almost mumbling that outloud, knowing he couldn't fight this fox off when all he could really do is walk five steps but very slowly.
~
Frost scared Muli. He scared him much. Especially that hard stare he is currently giving him right now, and the threat of ending him made him bristle his fur defensively and curl his claws into the ground. "Oh, okay. Go ahead. Kill me if ya want." He snarled and inched as close to the wall as possible, trying to act brave.
~
When Frost was gone, he started to relax, but still pressed against the corner. He was really thirsty, and really wanted water. When will Kena be back? I don't know where da water is... Maybe I can just go look myself? No, that's not a good idea. Even if it's right outside. He thought, just trying to deal with it. Maybe rollin' around will distract me? He rolled onto his back, sending a sharp spike of pain down his chest. Oh.. Ow... He rolled onto his side, laying completely still as a boring rock, awaiting Kena's return.

Edited at March 9, 2023 09:44 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 10:28 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M:Orien|
Sky followed behind Orien, listening to his tone take a 360 really quickly. Her ears went back, mad at herself that she upset the male.
"I'm sorry." She mumbled, looking at her paws as they brushed along the ground. They walked along for a bit. Sky allowed the silence to lay down on her. It reminded her that she was different from the rest.
She blinked before turning to Orien as he spoke.
She listened with her head tilted to the left, listening with all she could.
"I understand." She said, her ears forwards, and eyes slightly brighter. And then he asked what she thought of the territory..
What do I say? I was there when they moved the packs here... She thought, glancing around at nothing but blackness.
"I enjoy it so far. It doesn't seem to different from the others around here, is that true?" She asked, hoping that her tone was calm and quiet.
Sky watched the bird fly ahead as she walked along. She closed her eyes, and allowed the birds chirping to sink in.
The breeze ruffled her fur, and she felt at peace, even with this strange pack wolf trotting next to her.
"So, how do you like pack life?" She asked, wagging her tail slightly.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    109    110    111    112    113   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us