Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
10:17:43 ky but it's spooky
Devine, lmao yeah, expect a lot of that from me this month
 Salem
10:08:55 
-WP Click-
 Silent Lucidity
10:08:27 Silent, Lucid
Hey Ice! I just saw your thingy. How are ya?
 icemoons
10:02:50 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
nez

Sorry, I forgot lmao, won't happen again
 devine
10:01:50 vi, devi
I love the evolution of chats from "time for WP!" and then 10 minutes later, "WP hates me and I hate it." Yet the cycle will inevitably repeat within the week xD
 Nez.ity
09:59:35 LF: Simple roleplay
Icemoons, no roleplay actions in chat.
 BuggyOs
09:58:37 boobug
hi ice
 kycantina
09:58:29 ky but it's spooky
What's with WP and giving me vaguely ugly LW heroes
-WP Click-
 Ormous
09:58:02 Zephyrus (he,Him)
Hi Bjake
 icemoons
09:57:34 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
takes a deep breath* Hi silent, hi bug,hi boo Jake

man that was a mouthful lmao
 kycantina
09:56:10 ky but it's spooky
CB time!! shoutout gwyn
 BooJake
09:52:43 Don't call me BJ.
Would I have stayed up till 3 am if I knew I'd be woken at 5 am? Probably not. Do I regret my decision? I do.
 Silent Lucidity
09:49:04 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 devine
09:47:17 vi, devi
Hey Mag!!
 Magnus Bane
09:38:57 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 BuggyOs
09:34:28 boobug
frosty
yeah same
 Frostyhills24
09:32:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm gonna be honest, some den and alliance pages have a pallet that makes it almost impossible to see and it hurts my eyes
 Frostyhills24
09:28:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
vul

I've had this scavenger hunt for God knows how long- none of it has been found.
 kycantina
09:28:46 ky but it's spooky
Vul, pvp, scavenger hunt, alliances, and breeding ones
 Vulpixles
09:28:09 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I also hate the scavenger hunts XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +4
Leopard : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    108    109    110    111    112   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 11:56 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Marbled wagged her tail at the scout.
"A clean take down for your first deer! Wow! My first deer I got stomped before my father had to step in and save me!" She chuckled at the painful memory.
Her tail started to wag even faster as Sorrel spoke.
"We should get this back to camp though, I can smell the snow coming!" Marbled's eye lit up.
"I thought I smelt snow on the wind! I love the snow!" She said through a mouthful of deer fur.
She looked like she was playing tug with the doe, her haunches under herself, front legs dragged out slightly, and she was rocking onto her rear end while pulling. It was much easier to do it with Sorrel then it was alone, and they were making great time.
After a while, she stopped, and let go, relaxing her sore jaw. Her gut didn't hurt as badly, thankfully.
Her ears perked at the sound of bird overhead, and a cool breeze swept through her brown fur. She was happy to be out working instead of wandering around camp.
Once her jaw felt a bit better, she turned to the younger female.
"You ready to get this thing back to camp? I know I am!" She said, looking around for Storm and Aster.
"Do you want to make it a race to see who can get their doe back to camp fastest?" She asked, mischief reflected in her green eyes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 12:06 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Kestrel|
Illusion gave the Medic puppy eyes as he watched the gears in his head turn.
Why isn't he saying anything? He thought, panic running through him.
"Stay down, please." He begged the Queen, not wanting to make it any worse then it already was.
I won't forgive myself if something happened to her. He gave the medic a tearful look as he growled at him.
"Malicia, please listen to Kestrel he know's best. I promise, I won't leave your side." He said, looking back at Kestrel.
Illusion watched Cuentista walk away. He wanted to be worried for the Elder, but as of right now, he saw the Queen more important.
He stood up, allowing Malicia to do what she needed. He stepped back to give them space, but sat down not too far, ready in case he needed to step in.
Worriedly, he looked around for his Alpha. Where the hell is that loser? There's all this stuff going on, and he's disapeared into thin air. Annoyed, his tail flicked, before his attention went back to the Medic treating Malicia.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 12:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien | M | Eastern | Hunter | M: Sky
Orien couldn't help but smile when Sky accepted his offer. It had been almost a week since he personally had hunted something on the bigger side. Orien got onto his paws before sniffing the air. He hated the wet sent, signaling that snow was coming, but there was nothing he could do. With a sigh, Orien lowered his head to the ground. Once he picked up his own sent, he began to follow it back to where he had seen the deer tracks. "I dont really pay attention to what kind of prey it is, but last i checked there is deer, elk and if you go farther up the mountains, Ibex, but we hardly ever see any. They arent that common. There might be other animals, but i dont currently know about any more."
After he said this, he sped up into a trot. Not long after that, they reached the place that the fight had tooken place. You could still smell the blood that came from wolf and cougar alike. You could still slightly see the blood on the ground too. Especially the spot Rags had passed out before Orien found her. Orien stopped and turned to face Sky. "Have you-" He stopped himself when he remembered his suspicion about her being blind. Wouldn't it be a bit rude if he asked if she had seen Rags when she couldn't see at all? "Have you been in a pack before?" Orien asked instead. It would be good to know before he just hunted with her. Because if she had been a loner all her life, Orien might have to do most of the work himself.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 01:07 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Marbled.
Sorrel wagged her tail, wincing in response to that story. "At least it wasn't too bad- was it? I guess I'm lucky I wasn't trampled by anything other than a tree!" She said proudly. Clearly the excitement spread to Marbled.
She took a loop to stretch her legs again, talking as she did so. "If there's a lot this winter I'll show you how to make a snow den in the deepest of the drifts!" She said truimphantly as she latched onto the doe. She paused for a second for they'd be pulling at around the same time per yank. Her back arching as she used her back legs for most of the pulling. If she kept up doing it like this she might be able to jump like a frog. At least thats what she thinks.
When Marbled stopped, fixing her jaw from what she could tell. "Don't bite down so hard, they have a tough pelt. If you bite only half as tight then you won't hurt so bad as fast." She said, glad she knew these kinds of things. She learned that one as a puppy trying to carry around a rabbit but her jaw hurt.
When Marbled was ready she was also ready. "I think Aster is further east, but I bet we can go just as fast!" She grinned at the challenge. "Lets get pulling then!" She tenaciously bit into the doe with a stronger intensity.
Sorrel had a habit of listening more than talking when higher ranks or older wolves were speaking. Especially hunters. Lending her a hand to her knowledge. She knew a lot of tidbits for random things. Mostly by eavesdropping but she kept that a secret.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 01:12 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: River, Ash, Shiva|
Astronomy stood up, and walked over towards where River and Shiva were. They'd left not too long ago. He'd gotten distracted by watching Night.
"It's not fair. I wanted to see the dogs... at least I'll be hunting with River.." He mumbled to himself. He wasn't going to dwell on it for too long though. He wouldn't act like a pup.
Astro sniffed the ground, following their scents, before he picked up the scent of a rabbit. It was fairly older from the scent. He stepped off of River's smell trail onto the rabbits, and began to follow it.
Astronomy followed it to a old tree stump that had fallen.
Hah, stupid old rabbit. He thought as he could hear the rabbit eating inside.
The head poked out, and a greying rabbit hopped out, ears forwards and nose twitching. Astro's ears perked, and he waited for the rabbit to come towards him.
A few strides towards him, the rabbit suddently took off. Astro stood up, and ran after it. He jumped a log as he followed it. He was large, so the rabbit's swiftness was hard to mimic.
He found a openish area, and lunged at the old rabbit that was slowing. Astro landed on it, and grabbed it by the neck. He bit down, and shook it like a toy. He could hear the bones cracking as he did so.
The rabbit went limp, and his tail wagged. Time to find the rest of the patrol.
Creeping through the bushes, he crouched down to watch River and Ash work on fishing. Disapointed when the young male turned away after missing a fish. He rolled his blue eyes.
What a baby! If you fail, keep trying until you get it.
He turned his gaze to River. Evil was written all over him.
He laid the rabbit down, and jumped out of the bushes at her.
"Suprise!" He barked happily as he lunged at her. His paws grazed her as he hurdled himself past her and into the river.
Dammit! I overshot.. He thought as the cold water hit him in the face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 01:25 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M:Orien|
Sky followed behind Orien by half a length. Her ears were forward as he talked about the other sorts of large prey.
I wonder what a Ibex is.. She thought as her ears flicked to listen behind her.
"I..." She wondered how much to tell the male. Would she seem too friendly if she told him too much? Too eager? She shook her muzzle, trying to clear her thoughts.
"I- um.. I was born into a pack, but I left when I was a year." She said, tail down, trying to guard herself. Not that the tail would do much..
"What about you?" She asked, listening to his paw steps as they hit the ground.
From the sounds of it, he's large. She looked down at her own paws, trying to hear just a little bit better.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 01:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Ash, Astro
River tilted her head over to Ash before saying, "I'm glad you noticed. Perhaps you can go fishing with her later." She gave the male a smile before watching as he missed a fish and turned away. She flicked her tail to brush his side before saying, "Don't give up. Try again." River turned back as Shiva said, "Yes, we'll probably only be fishing for a while. Let the rest of the prey flourish for the winter." River nodded her agreement.

Suddenly, a bark sounded behind her before Astro jumped at her, only to overshoot and land in the river, scaring the fish away. River scrunched her nose up and then winced as Shiva said, "Lovely. Now we have another pup that can't listen." River looked over at her to find her staring annoyed at Astro in the river. River sighed before giving Astro a small smirk, "Well, we were looking for fish. It looks like we found a big one." She teased before getting up. Shiva couldn't contain her laugh and a small chuckle escaped her before she got serious. "Well, he did scare the fish away. Where to now?" Shiva asked, frowning.

Once Astro joined them on shore, River said, "Let's head over to the lake. It's been a while since any of the patrols have been there." Shiva nodded before walking ahead of her to start on their way. Most of the hunters didn't like going there because there was only fish. Sometimes deer would hang out, but they would need a group to seperate a deer from the herd and hunters, like Shiva, liked to work alone. Good thing they were fishing. River waited for Ash to follow his mentor and Astro to join her before starting that direction. It would take them a bit of time to get there but it would be a fun journey.

A grin appeared on her face before nipped at Astro's paws and sped up to nip at Ash's ears. Making it to Shiva, she nipped at the female's flank earning a bark. "Race you!" She barked back at them playfully and Shiva gave a small howl before breaking into a sprint to try and nip at River's tail. River weaved through the trees, looking back every once in a while to make sure the rest of her patrol was with her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 01:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien | M | Eastern | Hunter | M: Sky
Orien pursed his lips as he countinued on the trail of the deer tracks. It seemed the female wasn't very comfortable with his question, and he kinda felt bad for asking it. He nodded his head when she finally answered. Why so young? He wondered as he kept his eyes on the tracks yet his ears swiveled in all directions, taking in all the sounds. Then the question came, and Orien had to force himself to stay calm. He clenched his teeth together, not really wanting to answer. After a minute or two of silence Orien spoke. "I live in a pack right now do i not?" Although he tried to keep his voice calm, it was clear he didn't want to talk about this certain subject anymore.
With a sigh, Orien turned to the right, still following the tracks. "Im sorry if my response was a bit rude. I just dont like to talk about my past. But there was a time i wasn't in a pack. Otherwise, lve always been in a pack." He said, his voice back to his calm demeanor. "So, what do you think about our territory so far?" He asked, hoping to get off the past subject. A little bird flew above them and Orien was temporarily distracted before listening to Sky.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 09:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | Shadow Forest | M: Anya
Icicle watched Anya, noticing that her tail was stiff. Well, that was one way to keep it still. When the female pounced, Icicle chuckled as the stick bounced off her muzzle and her words. "Good thing you got to it first or it would have eaten you." Icicle teased playfully before going over to a tree. She pulled some moss from the tree before wrapping it into a ball. Pulling it back over to Anya, she backed up a few paces before rolling it between her paws. "I'm going to roll this over to that tree there. What I want you to do is go downwind of it. If it was a real rabbit, it would smell you if you were not downwind. When your moving to your position, make sure your claws don't click against any rocks and your tail doesn't flick against any grass." Icicle said, pausing the moss ball.

"When you get downwind, go back into the crouch, but don't stiffen your tail. That will make it a bit more tiring to pounce as your using energy to keep your tail stiff." Icicle continued before standing up. "Ready?" She asked, waiting for Anya's reply. Upon her response, Icicle rolled the ball towards the tree, skipping back so Anya could start the approach before the ball stopped moving.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 9, 2023 10:29 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | Shadow Forest | M: Makena, Kimu
Frost looked in between the two, flicking an ear. When Kimu went off, Frost rolled his eyes before saying to Makena, "Grab the flowers and meet me at that beehive near that dead oak. I'll catch up to you." He picked up the bundle of thorns before trotting over to the den. He placed them there and scraped off some moss at the base of the tree, putting it with the thorns. That was mainly so they wouldn't hurt their paws. He was also blocking the den entrance so Makena couldn't follow Kimu back into the den.

Once she was out of sight, Frost placed the last of the moss in the bundle. Making sure she was completely gone, Frost slipped into the den to find Kimu laying with his paws over his face. Frost waited patiently as the other male relaxed a bit before saying, "I have never seen Makena so deep." He paused, letting this sink in which would most likely cause confusion. Another one of his specialties. He loved when others got confused at his words. Nonetheless, the last thing he wanted to do was confuse Kimu.

"Makena is a very hard fox to get close to and yet you have done it in the span of a few days." Frost continued, taking a circle around Kimu. He gave him a narrow look before breaking into a rare grin, "Good for you. I'm glad to see her happy with someone." Frost shook his fur out before starting back towards the front of the den. He stopped to look back at him, his eyes hard, "Don't screw up. The valerian might have told you how she truly feels for you, despite her shyness to tell you on her own, but if you even think of breaking her heart, I will end you myself." Frost said coolly, walking out of the den.

Gathering up his bundle again, he scurried up the tree before heading towards their first bees nest. After roughly 15 minutes of tree hopping, Frost made it to the tree, carefully staying on a far branch so the bees didn't feel threatened. Sliding down, he placed his bundle of thorns down before looking around for Makena.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    108    109    110    111    112   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us