Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
01:17:36 Mag/Maggy
Ohh! Thank you guys:3
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:16:52 Kate/Gold
Yep. Disposition is very helpful. Not only does it help with pursuing, but also means the wolf listens and attacks when you target an enemy with them.
 Sassy Otaku
01:15:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
It's a chance to keep the enemy from fleeing. I think rate is effected by Disposition
 Boo
01:14:39 Chrissy
mag,
ooh! pursue is a newer option where the wolf will keep the enemy from fleeing.
 Magnus Bane
01:13:28 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Okay something else I missed lol. What's that
 Voxtexy
01:13:14 Vox, Corey
Okay, it's time to see what Zoltan can produce *^*
 Urux
01:12:38 Urox
-WP Click-
Help :')
 Boo
01:12:34 Chrissy
mag,
ahh that sucks! do you have a pursing wolf?
 Luna👻
01:12:27 Silver (She/her)
Gotta goo, have a great night!
 Luna👻
01:12:05 Silver (She/her)
Vox
Oh nvm I donÂ’t have any exclusive or crystalline to randomize
 Voxtexy
01:12:01 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Yeep, diamond definitely works. :>
 Magnus Bane
01:11:47 Mag/Maggy
Boo
He keeps fleeing on me
 Voxtexy
01:11:33 Vox, Corey
Luna,
You can only buy it right now, it's from a previous event.
 starmutt
01:11:33 marsh | they/it
mhm dog event
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
01:11:31 Mag/Maggy
Vox
That's neat
 Luna👻
01:11:22 Silver (She/her)
Mag
Ooo congrats thatÂ’s a really pretty one :)
 Boo
01:11:18 Chrissy
i could strangle gwyn. he keeps giving me feathers.
 Voxtexy
01:11:12 Vox, Corey
Mag,
An item from the summer event I think, it randomizes a wolf's pelt, keeps the same rarity.

So if a wolf has an exclusive, it'll give them a random exclusive pelt
 Luna👻
01:11:00 Silver (She/her)
How do you get sunscreen?
 Magnus Bane
01:10:52 Mag/Maggy
I got a Jade dye the other day>.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Black Bear : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 02:13 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | F | Meadow clan | Solider | M: Chogan, Hirola, Violet
-
Willow followed the other patrol members back to camp. She felt an ache in her heart and regret that she had never said what she needed to towards Hirola before he was killed. The small group eventually arrived back. Her ears where lowered as she sat nearby to Chogan. She noticed that Violet and Chogan also had a couple injuries. They'd have to be treated later. For now, it was important that the clan learned of what had happened during the patrol.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 02:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Violet, Willow

Chogan lowered his head in respect but continued to stay silent. Casting a look over at Willow as she sat in his vicinity, then looking at Violet to see if her wounds were bad enough to need immediate treatment. They weren't, so he waited for Honey to speak. A deep wound on his muzzle bled heavily and a couple across his back and flank would cause more scars.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 02:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Double post))

Edited at January 1, 2024 02:20 PM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 02:28 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honey - Alpha - Meadow Clan - M: The Patrol, Aster
Honey heard rustling near the entrance and immediatly sprung forward. She could smell blood thick and heavy in the air. Honey quickly found her sister and licked between her ears, sniffing for injuries but she stopped immediatly when she saw Hirola. With a whimper she told Chogan to lay his body in the middle of camp.
'Violet will inform me of what happened in the morning, until then anyone who is injured report to Aster please. Once you are done there get some rest or you can sit vigil for Hirola and we can bury him in the morning,' Honey said solemnly. She nuzzled her sister one more time and went over to Hirolas body, laying down as he spent his last night in camp, a few lonely tears fell down her brown muzzle, trickling along her whiskers.
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Dune, Marigold
Spark left the group of foxes, making sure she took long confident strides. The clan would not gain from seeing her weakness, she needed to be strong for them even if she had just talked to Cuckoo that morning.
Spark returned to the med den where Dune was. 'Looks like I'm spending the night here with you,' she told the kit. She would miss her nest but the fragrant herbs were kind of nice. Spark still wondered where Marigold was but she hadn't seen her among the taken foxes and she was an adult, Spark expected her to take care of herself.
In the morning Spark would have Marogold treat Dunes eye before going to the elders to find out who the next leader would be. After getting passed up once she thought maybe now would be her chance. Then they could decide the fate of the kit.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 10:01 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Soldier⇑Beach Clan
Crimson was staring at the ocean her front paws wet when she heard Spark calling, she decided not to go and went for a swim instead. Crimson entered the water it was cool around her paws and body, as she looked up she could see so many stars four in particular were glowing very brightly. Crimson thought they almost looked like a fox but that was silly stars couldn't do that, could they? She decided it was time to go back, when she got back everyfox was asleep so she climbed on top of the upturned boat and nestled down as it was a cool night.

Edited at January 2, 2024 10:01 AM by Thunder Hunters
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 10:27 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award

violet/ Second/ Meadowclan/ M: aster
Violet walked slowly to the medic's den. She flinched as the vines brushed against her injured ear.
Aster/ Medic/ Meadowclan/m: patrol, Violet
The entrance vines blocked Aster's view of the returning patrol. She was waiting just behind the vines for the foxes if they were injured. She hoped there was nothing serious. As Violet stepped in she stood up. "Your ear!" Aster exclaimed 4 puncture wounds dripped blood on the edge of Violets ear.
Aster hurriedly went color to inspect it. It wasn't that bad. "A few cobwebs should be fine." She told her sister. Without waiting for a reply she walked to the herbs and wound some cobwebs around her paw. She walked back the the tunnel on three legs to not get the cobwebs dirty. She wound the cobwebs around Violets ear. " What happened." She asked when she was done.
" The badger bit my ear." Violet replied. "Y-you'll hear more about the patrol later." Violet left the den.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 10:31 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dune/ lost kit/ M: Spark
Dune lied down across the den from Spark. She wrapped her fluffy tail around her to keep her warm. With her eyes half closed she peered over her tail.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 10:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Aster, Violet

Knowing he'd best get medical attention, even though he didn't want it, Chogan started heading towards the med den. Ducking inside and peering into the den, the male sat as he realized Violet was already being treated. He waited silently- his wounds weren't life threatening.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 10:58 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chargin|Warrior|Meadow Clan|Meadow Clan Camp
When it came time, Chargin went over to the body. This time he wasn't joking around and calling out remarks. He put his muzzle to the body, and laid down. Closing his eyes as he did went down. He felt a wave of saddness. This fox was really gone. After a bit, he got up and walked away.
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan
Frisk was still wandering out in the meadow, but it was getting dark. He took a look at the sky. I'm not going back there, he decided. He felt more certain he would break his record. This wasn't something he was very used to though however. He found a raised area, that had a more hollowed out bit in it, around his size, that had long grasses in front of it. He went into it and dug more room for himself. There were gaps between the grasses in front of the entrance he could look out. He laid down in a tight circle, with his head up, facing the entrance, watching the last of the time before it got deeper into the night.

Edited at January 2, 2024 11:07 AM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 2, 2024 11:55 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Announcement - It is now morning. Second in Commands will be assigning patrols soon. Meadow Clan will need to assign someone to bury Hirola by the edge of the forest as is tradition
-
Event - The elders have decided and announced that Crimson is to be the new Alpha of Beach Clan for her kindness and protectiveness. Dont forget to congratulate them.

Edited at January 2, 2024 11:58 AM by Squeky

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us