Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
10:17:43 ky but it's spooky
Devine, lmao yeah, expect a lot of that from me this month
 Salem
10:08:55 
-WP Click-
 Silent Lucidity
10:08:27 Silent, Lucid
Hey Ice! I just saw your thingy. How are ya?
 icemoons
10:02:50 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
nez

Sorry, I forgot lmao, won't happen again
 devine
10:01:50 vi, devi
I love the evolution of chats from "time for WP!" and then 10 minutes later, "WP hates me and I hate it." Yet the cycle will inevitably repeat within the week xD
 Nez.ity
09:59:35 LF: Simple roleplay
Icemoons, no roleplay actions in chat.
 BuggyOs
09:58:37 boobug
hi ice
 kycantina
09:58:29 ky but it's spooky
What's with WP and giving me vaguely ugly LW heroes
-WP Click-
 Ormous
09:58:02 Zephyrus (he,Him)
Hi Bjake
 icemoons
09:57:34 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
takes a deep breath* Hi silent, hi bug,hi boo Jake

man that was a mouthful lmao
 kycantina
09:56:10 ky but it's spooky
CB time!! shoutout gwyn
 BooJake
09:52:43 Don't call me BJ.
Would I have stayed up till 3 am if I knew I'd be woken at 5 am? Probably not. Do I regret my decision? I do.
 Silent Lucidity
09:49:04 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 devine
09:47:17 vi, devi
Hey Mag!!
 Magnus Bane
09:38:57 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 BuggyOs
09:34:28 boobug
frosty
yeah same
 Frostyhills24
09:32:01 Frosty, (She/Her)
I'm gonna be honest, some den and alliance pages have a pallet that makes it almost impossible to see and it hurts my eyes
 Frostyhills24
09:28:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
vul

I've had this scavenger hunt for God knows how long- none of it has been found.
 kycantina
09:28:46 ky but it's spooky
Vul, pvp, scavenger hunt, alliances, and breeding ones
 Vulpixles
09:28:09 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I also hate the scavenger hunts XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +4
Leopard : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    107    108    109    110    111   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 11:09 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Flame, Patrol, others ind.
Laan smiled. He hoped all the members of his pack would welcome her and her pack. She was one of the sweetest old wolves he'd ever met! He would be very angry if anyone was rude to her.
"I'll take you on the smoothest and roughest paths I can think of if you'd like." He chuckled, enjoying her company. His ears flicked, his name was being called. "It appears I'm being summoned. Sorry, I gotta go, nice to meet you." He said softly as he stood and walked out of the den and looked around, spying who'd called him and trotted over, nodding to most of them around him- just the higher ranks, even Bardou.
His ears perked. A peace pact? With dogs? Alpha Shadow just keeps getting more interesting. His head tilted a little, remaining on all four of his feet as he listened. He was good at taking in paths and remembering, surely he could do this for traps. Those were memorable. "Certainly Alpha, I'll do my best." His voice came out stronger than when in the den.
He took in all this information, taking as many mental notes as his mind allowed, marking out a path for whereabouts they would be going. He had never been outside of Raven territory, this should be an adventure..
He had been listening to the rest of the exchanges between the ranks and all but jumped when Shiva appeared out of nowhere. Hunters were so sneaky. Then a thought came to him. Are my ears failing me? His breathing highened and now he was stressed. He took a deep breath. His ears may have been tiny but they were so useful. He did not want to lose what little he had of them.
He would never say it to Astronomy's face but he would not be good for a peace treaty, too focused on the fun of the fight! How anyone could stand him was a mystery. He shifted paws, his scarred leg beginning to feel weaker as they stood there, he'd like to get a move on but wouldn't push anything and would let the Alphas decide where he would be. He could feel a tremor up his leg.. Oh great. Weather aches. This will surely be pleasant. He was put in a bit of a bad mood by this but he tried not to glare at anyone by keeping his eyes low.

Edited at March 7, 2023 06:06 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 05:51 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster
~
Storm set the deer down, then sat down, tired, but not enough to pant, like Aster was currently doing right now. He looked towards the she-wolf as she began telling her backstory. He felt bad for her. It must be hard to be picked on because your not good at hunting... You see, he never had to worry about that. If he failed a hunt, his family would just reassure him, telling him mistakes happen. Poor Aster... He sighed and looked at the wolf. Why does everyone but me have a sad backstory? Oh well, mine has its sad parts here and there, but it was fairly happy. "You must be happy you found the Eastern Pack then, right?" He asked, smiling at her before grabbing a hold of the deer's big shoulder and dragging it with his new friend, amazing Aster!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 06:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Shiva | F | Hunters | Raven | M: Ash, Astro(ind)
River tilted her head as a stomping Ash slipped by her with a nod. Shiva came to join her, rolling her eyes. River caught the look and raised an eyebrow in question. Shiva answered, "Moody there wanted to go on Alpha Shadow's patrol down to his territory." River chuckled before shaking her head, "If he had joined the hunting patrol yesterday, he might have been allowed to go today. As he didn't, he comes with us today." River said before Shiva huffed, "Yes, that's also something I need to speak to you about. His skills regarding hunting."

River nodded, looking past her to look at Astro. She didn't believe the male would be put on the patrol due to actions last night. If he did, that would be a surprise. However, River could tell by how Shadow was sitting by the entrance waiting for the patrol that the male would not be joining him. She didn't know what it was with Astro and pups but she did know that Shadow had been acting tense and protective over his pack since he had been here. River turned back before padding forward to come even with Ash. "We will be heading towards the border river. Do not stray into the Eastern's pack territory, just check the boundaries before waiting at the river for us. We won't be far behind." River said, nodding her head to give him the go ahead.

It was common for apprentices to take the lead of the hunt, mainly so the mentors could trail and see what they might be doing right or wrong. Once Ash was a good ways ahead of them but still in sight, Shiva and River headed down the trail. Once they reached the forest, Shiva started to speak, "Since your the lead hunter and I don't feel 100% comfortable around Bardou, I thought I would speak to you about Ash's skills." River cocked her head, not understanding about their new beta. She knew Shiva had mainly been a queen and would only join hunts in between litters, but she thought that Shiva had seen Bardou more often than herself.

Apparently that was not the case as Shiva continued, taking in her slight confusion, "You know I was a queen. Whenever I did go hunting, it was with my mate or you. I didn't see much of Bardou and I do not completely understand her riddle for words anyway." River blinked her agreement before focusing on Ash for a moment. They quickened their pace slightly but stayed out of his hearing range. "Now, onto Ash. His hunting skills are just as good as any hunter which I am not surprised at as he lasted a good while without any pack." Shiva started back onto her topic and River nodded. "What might the problem be then? He'll be a hunter in no time at that rate." River said, giving her a smile.

Shiva returned with a small smile before frowning, "He has no discipline. I don't know if he even came from a pack or not but there is something in the way he does things that makes it seem as if he doesn't care for ranks. When that is not showing, he's as stubborn as a rock. Or he's getting in trouble. Do I have to keep going?" Shiva said before River sighed before teasing, "Well, that sounds awfully familiar." She batted her eyes at the other female before dodging a swipe of Shiva's paw. "Ha ha, very funny." Shiva said, a low chuckle escaping her. Deja vu she supposed, she remembered a time where she was like that. Although, Shiva didn't think she was as much trouble as this apprentice.

River chuckled before saying, "I think Alpha Night made a good match." Shiva gave her a glance before River explained, "Now you can stop him from making the same mistakes you did." Shiva opened her jaws before closing them again as she found what River said was true. She had made several mistakes in her life due to a certain stubborness and determination. Perhaps River was correct and she had a chance to make sure Ash didn't do the same. That is, if she could catch him before he did them.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 07:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Shiva and River
"I can hear you, you know that right?" Ash grumbled as Shiva and River talked about him, infront of him. He was in no mood for their childishness.(lol, what's this boy talking about?) After showing his unhappiness, he tuned out. He turned his focus into his mind. He thought about the dream he had this morning, and how happy his life had been. Until the foxes anyway. After that, he had slowly became who he was today. He started hanging out with wolves like Astronomy and did other not so good things. He never showed his new side to his parents, but he was never around much anyway to do so. He vaguely remembered his mother talking to him about hanging around more often, but it never went farther than that.
When he opened his eyes again, which he had closed when he tuned out, River was beside him. Umm, who was she to give him orders? All high and mighty, yet she was just a lead hunter. In charge of hunts, nothing more, atleast in Ash's eyes. With an eye roll, he got up and started down towards the river. He knew it was common for apprentices to take the lead, but he had no idea why. It was so easy for them to just, slip away. Especially if the mentor's happened to be deep in a conversation. Just like his was now. He couldn't hear them, but if he looked back he could see them. He could tell they were talking because they were looking at eachother, plus he could see their mouths moving.
With a swift step, Ash ducked behind a tree. He waited a second until they were close enough so he could hear what they were saying. He didn't doubt it was about him, but what exactly did they think about him? "He has no discipline. I don't know if he even came from a pack or not but there is something in the way he does things that makes it seem as if he doesn't care for ranks. When that is not showing, he's as stubborn as a rock. Or he's getting in trouble. Do I have to keep going?" Taking the information, he quickly, yet quietly walked through the forest. "Your wish is my command. I can definitely get in trouble again." Ash said with a smirk as he quietly walked away.
He planned on getting to the river before they even knew he was gone, he just wanted to have a little fun first. He took a deep breath, smelling the wind. Nice, a bunny, not far away. Turning in that direction, he listened to what was around him. Nothing much, just the birds singing their songs and the distant rush of the river. Once he got close to the bunny, he quickly dropped into a crouch. Doing as the elder dog had taught him, he put all his weight and strength into his back legs. He then quietly stalked forward, the bunny insight. It was nibbling some grass like an idiot. Then, with one quick motion, he flew onto the helpless bunny.
He quickly put his jaws around the bunny and picked it up, yet didn't push to hard as to kill the rabbit. As Ash's teeth broke the skin of the bunny, yet not killing it, the bunny thrashed wildly in his mouth, giving out squeaks of pain. He chuckled, imaging that it was the foxes crying in pain instead of this stupid bunny. After a minute, Ash chucked the bunny into a tree, finally killing it. He then quickly gobbled it down before dashing back to the river. Once he reached the river, he looked around. No one in sight, he got there first. Ash layed down by the river, putting his bloody mouth into the water. Once the river had washed all the blood away, he took a long drink. After that he sat up and waited for his mentor. He couldn't be sure, but he thought he heard the female's coming this way.
When they arrived, Ash gave them a smirk and said, "Now ladies, what took you so long? And here i thought i was the troublemaker who was always late. Guess not."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 08:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Ash
River looked ahead, noticing that Ash had disappeared from sight. Well, at least he was eager. They got to the river a moment later and the first thing River noticed was the scent of rabbit. However, there was no sign of any rabbits nearby. She heard Ash's voice and listened to the words before tuning him out. River lifted her head before meeting Shiva's eyes. The female was looking at her, one step away from looking pissed off. Her eyes clearly said, What did I tell you? River turned back to Ash, a deep frown etching her face. "Well, I'm glad that you are keeping your pack fed. You can take that rabbit back to the pack as custom has it." River said evenly back before narrowing her eyes.

Shiva stifled a chuckle beside her. One of the things they despised was eating on a hunt. Now, if they were on patrol, that was a different story. River did smile inwardly to herself though. Now that she was lead hunter, she could instill that hunters were not to eat when they were on a hunt. Especially since there was prey at the camp for breakfast before the hunt. River shook her head before taking a place on the river side. Shiva kept her eyes on her apprentice for a moment before going to sit next to River. "What are we fishing for?" Shiva asked. She could only remember a few of the fish names so she was expecting a random name that she didn't know.

"Salmon." River said quietly before lunging forward suddenly. Her jaws closed around the fish and pulled the flapping body out before snapping its back quickly and dropping it next to her. "Remind me to bring Flame next time. I love watching her fish." River said with a grin before flipping another fish out of the water. It landed closer to Shiva and the female quickly put it out of its misery. "Flame? Isn't she the blind elder with Alpha Shadow's pack?" Shiva asked, looking confused. River chuckled, "Yes, she would surprise you in more ways than one." Shiva looked curiously at her before shrugging, "I'd like to see her fish then. If you can't see the fish, then how can you catch it?" Shiva asked but River shrugged, "I didn't have time to listen through that story at the time."

The two females shared a laugh, keeping an eye on Ash the whole time but giving him room to fish. River wanted to see if he could fish on his own, like Shiva had said he could hunt. Fishing was different from hunting and required patience and waiting. River wasn't too sure that Ash had the patience to wait, but he was going to have to learn.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 09:02 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Shiva and River
Ash had made sure to wash the blood off his muzzle, but he totally forgot about the smell of it. Wait, he had rabbit for breakfast! Ha! Now he couldn't get in trouble. "I dont know what your talking about." Ash said calmly like he wasn't lying at all. "That bunny smell is from breakfast which i had a couple minutes ago. At camp." He said as he turned to the river. Ash then watched River plunge her paw into the probably freezing water and bring out a fish. Ash took a breath of the fish and shivered. He didn't necessarily not like fish but Anya was the one who loved them.
Laying down, Ash gazed into the water. He put his nose very close to the water, peering in as he remembered watching his mother fish. His expression softened when he thought of his family. And those stupid foxes had to ruin it all. He could've actually been the next alpha, but again, it was ripped away from him. He listened to River and Shiva talk, but he wasn't really interested. He vaguely remembered the female. If he recalled right, Anya was pretty fond of her. "She probably has really good hearing and senses. She probably either somehow hears the fish or somehow feels it coming. Or i suppose there might be other ways." Ash said quietly and absent-mindedly. He hadn't even realized he had said it until Shiva or River replied.
Just then Ash saw a fish closing in. He knew he was supposed to be learning, so he decided to give it a try. His whole body tensed as he locked his eyes on the fish. He had actually never been taught to fish, but if Anya could do it, it couldn't be that hard. With one swift motion Ash plunged his jaws into the water, snapping at the fish. He missed by about an inch. Ash huffed and turned away. Fish reminded him of his family, and what he lost, and he didn't like that. So therefore didn't want to try anymore. He held back tears as he focused on a bug that was slightly near him. It was just inching by, like nothing was wrong.

Edited at March 7, 2023 09:03 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 10:48 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm.
Aster gauged his reaction by body language and he seemed saddened by something. She never thought of her story being sad. It was just- well, hers. She narrowed her eyes at him, softening the expression to speak. "It is not sad that I came here that way. It is my story. I will wear it proudly." She said as she stood up. "I certainly am happy I came here. You and Veracious will be welcomed if you allow yourselves to be." Her tail lashed as she stood and began to drag again. Her energy replenished and ready to continue dragging it back to camp.
Perhaps he will feel more comfortable now that I have told him of myself. Since I asked a lot about him and Veracious. Her ears twitched, glad to have help out here before the snow came down. She didn't know how much but any was too much when you're trying to pull a limp carcass.
Hopefully all was well at camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 11:02 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kestrel | M | Medic | Eastern | M: Illusion, Malicia, Cuentista.
Kestrel was racking his mind for reasons she could have fainted and he couldn't find a good reason for anything. He couldn't see everything happening to her from the angle he was at. His eyes were twitching about like they were following a fly and Illusion was certainly not helping.
Hegrowled at Illusion, louder than he needed to but he couldn't focus with all that yappering and whining like a baby. God! Have some faith! Hoping to remind him that medics were not all knowing. He stared at Malicia as she began to move. "No- no, stay down please." He urged her, as she tried he stand he noticed frothy foam coming out of her mouth. Rabies? No, she wouldn't go after a rabies ridden animal. Maybe she ate- "Malicia I need you to regurgitate, I know gross but I think you ate something, quickly." He moved off from where he stood above her. He looked up at Illusion, he was unsure of this decision but he needed to help her in some way and if he figured out if she was poisoned that would make things very easy.
His head shot up when he heard the voice of the limping elder. He turned halfway to her. "Cuentista, not now please," He tried not to sound rushed but he was trying to care for a poisoned and pregnant wolf- though he wasn't aware she was pregnant at the time. "I don't know yet, you need to rest, you should go to the elders den." He regretted turning her down so fast but it was not easy to work with a crowd. He was very happy that there wasn't one other than Illusion who'd unfortunately put him in a bad mood.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 7, 2023 11:15 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Marbled.
"I'll ask Kestrel to have a look at you whether you like it or not!" (haha good one self, SUFFER MEDIC- oh wait he's mine-) Sorrel huffed. She prominently stood, watching Marbled try to move it. How in the world did she do that so fast? She was put off by the apparent lack in strength she had.
She did not let it deter her and latched right back on, half making divots with her back feet at the same time to add more leverage and this definitely seemed to help. Haha! I can do it. Take that lack of muscle.
She ferociously tugged and pulled on the deer. Her newfound tactic- using the ground- was proving to be a great help and she was going just as fast as any larger wolf might. She stopped, lifting her head to hear the praise from Marbled.
Her spirits were visibly lifted. "It was my first deer! I am very honoured to have hunted her with you as my company!" She said proudly, her tail wagging. "We should get this back to camp though, I can smell the snow coming!" She giggled. She loved the snow. She grabbed onto the deer and set back to relentlessly dragging the doe who was easily twice her size.
The thought of snow was keeping her going. She loved all the snow drifts around camp and making new dens to show off to the younger pups. Of course those were when she actually was a pup. She realized how much older she was now. Will I have to act differently? I like how I am.. Am I annoying? She had found her power of overthinking.. All too soon. She put that out of her mind. Her pack was good! Clearly someone would have told her if she needed to 'grow up'. Surely.
She trudged on with the deer.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 8, 2023 11:41 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M:Orien|
Sky's ears perked as the male spoke.
Hm.. He mentioned a male Alpha, but when I left there was only a female alpha. I wonder what happened to her. Sky blinked slowly, not wanting to ask any more questions.
She listened to him as he spoke about hunting bigger things. Her tail wagged. She'd never hunted anything larger then a rabbit. She bent her head down, and took a bite of the meat.
This taste's great! She thought, and quickly finished off the rabbit.
"What bigger prey do you have around here?" She asked. Sky knew about the deer, and elk, but not much else.
She paused to think about his words. I can hunt with you? Her tail wagged at the thought.
"Sure! I'd love to hunt with you! I won't need any of the meat though." She said, her blind eyes shining with excitment.
It' been forever since I've talked to a wolf this long! She thought as she stood up.
Shaking out her long white fur, her bushy white tail wagged as she waited for Orien to lead the way.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    107    108    109    110    111   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us