Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
12:16:23 Medicinally Autistic
I'm 300 mushrooms to 280,000
 Apothecary
12:12:15 Medicinally Autistic
There was a stack of bowls that were sticky (simple syrup spilled on it and dried) and she interrupted me to tell the manager it was cheese.

So I spoke loudly and clearly that it was sinple syrup, from the simple syrup container above it, and that cheese wouldn't have shredded and stuck and felt sticky on 20 bowls.
 Sabbath
12:11:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons
oh, the usual. going to rot in bed and explore for a bit
 Apothecary
12:11:07 Medicinally Autistic
Me working with the manager that tried to act like she wasn't married so she could flirt with another manager 🤡🔫
 Blind Bat
12:08:15 I Am Vengeance
I just need a wolf for 120 now then my pack will have nice and neat dominance :)
 Magnus Bane
12:05:46 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
Hey pookie. What are you doing today?
 Sabbath
12:05:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons <3
 distant-screams
12:04:59 katy | beetle
thank you both *^* i need to buy her some jasmines
 Magnus Bane
12:04:52 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 Karou
12:04:25 
omg she's so cute :D
 Sabbath
12:04:13 Rook
katy
She's so pretty *^*
 distant-screams
12:03:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gave it to my custom girl ^^ it didn't quite look good on arrax.
 Boo
12:02:39 Chrissy
i forgot to get my dog a timbit and i feel like i may as while turn around now since he's gonna be upset. 😖
 Karou
12:01:19 
no problem I have no use for them anyway since I got a dye :p
 distant-screams
12:00:48 katy | beetle
Karou,
:'D
thank you
 Sabbath
12:00:10 Rook
my dog is being a stage 5 clinger today man. I can't get him out of my lap lmao

And he's not a small dog xD
 Karou
12:00:08 
say less
 starmutt
12:00:00 marsh | they/it
honse...
-Click-
 distant-screams
11:59:31 katy | beetle
Karou,
yeah ^^ haven't decided if it'll be put on my stud, or my custom female yet.
 Karou
11:58:57 
katy,
you want to buy a dye?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Cheetah : -3
Anaconda : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    106    107    108    109    110   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 05:59 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster, Sorrel, Marbled
~
Storm looked at Aster. "I can help too." He offered kindly before Sorrel started talking to him. "..Thanks." He felt kind of nervous around all these wolves, but could never show that he was. I cannot be nervous. If they find out, they'll think I'm weak, and probably banish me and Veracious- No, they wouldn't do that! Right..? He thought before realizing he was spacing out and shook his head around. Noticing the other wolf interrupt Sorrel. Hey! That wasn't nice. He looked at the other wolf. Yep. She's obviously hurt. He sighed, feeling bad for this wolf. No one likes being hurt! He watched Sorrel try to drag a whole deer by herself. She was unsuccessful. He wanted to help her, but was beckoned over by Aster, so he obeyed and looked one more time at Sorrel before going over to the deer Aster was trying to drag. "That makes sense. Hey, let me help with the deer."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 06:51 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Laan, Bri
Flame listened to the male, chuckling at his eagerness. He must be a scout or a hunter, probably a scout though due to just a walk and not a hunt. "I would like that. Perhaps when Icicle gets back from teaching Anya how to hunt." Flame said, giving a soft smile before tilting her head. "You must know all the best ways to go for a walk. I'll have to snag you away later." She teased, winking at him before chuckling.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 07:30 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion ♡ // Krestel

Malicias claws sank into the dirt her form splayed unnaturally. Her front legs folded out to the side and her hind legs crumpled beneath her body. Malicias cranium was twisted to the side her optics open and stricken with uncertainty.

As the medic rushed to her side her shoulders spasmed as she fought to move her limbs. A soft growl rattled through her frame her abdomen sucked in, her bodys natural reaction to feeling ill. Perhaps the rabbit she had eaten had had an toxic herb in its system? That would make sense. After all their prey could eat things that they couldnt.

Malicia once again tried to rise managing to force her front up but, she was weak.. her limbs shook before giving way. Groaning she left her body upon the ground as Illusion rushed up to her. Malicia whined softly a silly attempt to reasure him, the medic seemed worried. Panting softly she growl again her cranium weakly turned so she could snap at her abdomen. Toxins coursed through her body.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 07:59 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Night | M | Alphas | SFP & Raven | M: Bardou, Astro, Ash, Laan
At Astro's tease, Night looked back at him with a smirk, "Well, that crosses you off that list." He said before turning as Bardou spoke up. He had to hide a smile at her words, she was always straight to the point and was a loyal packmate. Night knew that his decision was correct with her being beta. Shadow bowed his head respectfully at her promise, before listening to her words. He did frown at her words though and Night tilted his head in question. "Two will be fine. Alpha Alha does not know that any wolves are coming with me so the best course is the less, the better." Shadow explained before nodding at Bardou, "We can bring the scout with us."

Night nodded, it probably would be wise not to scare the dogs. Especially with no knowledge of how many there was and what their skills might be. Night lifted his head before calling over to the scout, "Laan! Would you please join us?" Once the male had joined them, he nodded to Bardou and Shadow. "You will join them in a peace pact between the Strays United Pack. While you are out, I would like you to take in where the best paths are around traps in the forest down there." Night said, earning a nod from Shadow.

Shadow turned, walking towards the entrance. "We'll start at the Eastern Pack to let them know of the situation. Then we'll head down to the Strays United Pack." Shadow said before Ash joined them. Night listened to him before raising an eyebrow, remembering that the apprentice was supposed to go hunting with Shiva today. Before he said anything, he spotted Shiva standing right behind the male. Night closed his jaws and flicked an ear as Shiva huffed to get Ash's attention, "Oh no you don't mister. You practically avoided me yesterday and missed our hunting patrol. You have been neglecting your duties as an apprentice and will never become a hunter at the rate your going at. I already have you on a hunting patrol with River today and you are not missing it."

Night knew better than to get in the way of that and gave Ash a calm look, "I am afraid you have other duties to deal with. Better not be late with that hunting patrol." Night said as Shiva headed off to meet River outside the hunting den. Night then turned back to Astro, "And I'm talking about both of you." Night said, flicking an ear. Bardou was right on that sense, Astro would not work well in this patrol as they were trying to establish peace and Night doubted that Astro would actually listen to Shadow anyway.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 08:36 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Night, Shiva and River
Ash was definitely not expecting someone to be right behind him so he was quite freaked out when he heard a huff behind him. He jumped up and spinned around to see his 'attacker'. He was about to give whoever was behind him a paw to the face when he saw it was only Shiva. A disappointed sigh escaped him and relaxed again despite Shiva's clearly upset face. He might have been slightly scared of her, but he would never show it. Ash just looked into her eyes, calm. He acted calm, though he was secretly upset, disappointed and sad. Just like that, another thing taking away his chance at adventure. As Shiva ripped away his exciting plans, he glared at her. First she wakes him up early, and now this.
Replacing his glare into a neutral face, he looked at Night as he spoke. He nodded, his teeth clenched and his lips pursed. "Please let me come next time." He said to Night with pleading eyes before trotting after Shiva. "Happy now? Ruining my adventure and sleep?" He growled to himself quietly. He then silently slipped by Shiva and River. He nodded to River, completely over the spy thing. Besides the nod, he didn't say anything. And he didn't even look at Shiva. He was to upset to even look at her.

Edited at March 6, 2023 08:37 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 09:41 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Frost
~
Kimulimuli raised his eyebrows at Kena, who couldn't seem to get her words out correct. Is she okay? He thought and stared at her, unblinking. She seemed very panicked about the discussion. Why? He just asked what a juice was? Why is she so scared? Is it... her being near Frost? Maybe she likes Frost better than me... Or maybe I'm just a backup plan if she can't get him to like her... He snuck a glare towards Frost, already suspecting something was going on between these two. And whatever it was, he didn't like it, and he will find out.
When Kena started to speak, it was quite obvious she wasn't telling the truth. Why would she be so panicked, telling him what a flower does if it just makes you sleepy? He narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously before huffing and turning around to go back into the den as Kena spoke to him. "Alright... Sounds good..." He said before disappearing into the den.
Kimulimuli sighed and plopped down on the ground, covering his face with his paws. Is she really lying about it, or am I just stupid? She's never been this nervous talkin' to me, even when I was flirtin' with her right after she fell out of da tree and onto me. No, Kena wouldn't lie to me like dat... Or would she? After a long pause in his thoughts, he sighed and took his paws off his face.
~
Does she want Frost instead of me..?

Edited at March 6, 2023 09:43 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 09:57 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Sorrel, Storm, Aster|
Marbled watched Sorrel try to drag the deer without much success. She sighed.
"You aren't going to be able to pull that by yourself. No matter if I'm hurt, I am helping, after all, a kick isn't going to take any wolf out for long." She said, taking ahold of the deer, and sitting back on her haunches. Almost like she was playing tug with the deer, she slowly, but surely started to move. This was going to take a while...
She glanced over at the other two. Storm had seemed to be friendly, but did she trust him just yet? Marbled had gotten used to the small pack; it seemed weird to have a new wolf join. She was greatful for the extra help though. She wouldn't complain about that.
She turned her attention back to Sorrel.
"You did really good! You should be really proud of yourself!" She said, wagging her tail as she looked at the scout.
She would be a good hunter. She has the drive, and the power, as well as the want to please. She thought, before turning back to the task at hand.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 10:26 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm, Sorrel, Marbled.
Aster Looked between Sorrel and Storm, they looked like they'd get along.. She hoped. Marbled seemed a lot more hesitant than Sorrel which is why she decided to leave it to the respective groups they'd came in. Storm seemed upset by the way she'd pulled him away. "Its okay, Marbled doesn't seem to like you just yet, you can help me pull it. We can come back if they're still back there." She said as they moved along to the deer carcass that Sorrel had taken down. Aster slowed down, immediately grabbing onto her neck in an ideal area for dragging and pulling on it.
She pulled it far easier than Sorrel. Sorrel was built more for speed and agility than hunting which was why she prevailed in scouting and struggled to larger things as the path that she and the deer had made showed. But Sorrel loved to hunt.
She got it about a foot before Storm offered his help. "Two mouths are better than one." She said gingerly, grabbing back on and pulled again. With his help this went much faster. They'd be back to camp in no time. It would probably snow soon but if they hurried they could get his deer back before it. And hopefully Sorrel and Marbled could as well.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 10:37 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster
Sorrel and Marbled (Ind)
~
Storm slowly followed Aster, realizing how long that would take to get back to camp. Aster can't drag this by herself.. He thought and watched her drag it. Then, she set it down to talk to him before proceeding to drag the deer. He grabbed one of the deer's shoulders and started hauling it the way, Aster was, kind of just letting her lead the way back to camp. I hope Sorrel and the other wolf can get back. It's getting really cold out. Oh great I hope Veracious stayed back at camp. He said to himself in his mind, knowing she was definitely looking for him. He decided to put more of his focus into hauling this whole deer back to camp. Gotta get this deer back! For the pack! They need this food, especially when it's getting close to winter like this! Must get this back to the pack's camp!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 10:49 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm.
Aster very much appreciated this help, they wouuld be going twice as fast! This would definitely give her time to come back and help Sorrel. She was brimming with energy and tugging a deer was a tedious way to fix that.
She was tenaciously pulling it for a while before she stopped to look around, stretching her jaw. She panted a little, figuring out where they were going, She sat down for a second, signalling for Storm to rest. "You wanted to know where I can from." She said with a giving smile. "I use to be in a rough pack, they hunted for sport, luckily they didn't hunt their pack members to kill at least. I lived far away, the wolves there were all bitey! They all seemed to bite each other. When I had enough of that one I moved off to find a new one, they they were just as bitey and liked to bite me sometimes. I was not a good hunter back then." She sighed. "I ran away from there. I didn't trust packs for years and lived on my own for them, but I traveled and traveled and ended up here. I have found my home here, this pack was wary at first but they are good wolves and make a good pack. Now I'm a far better hunter. You will fit in well." She finished up, standing, she grabbed right back on the deer and continued to pull it as though she hadn't talked her whole backstory to a new wolf she'd just met.

Edited at March 6, 2023 11:15 PM by iArema

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    106    107    108    109    110   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us