Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
12:16:23 Medicinally Autistic
I'm 300 mushrooms to 280,000
 Apothecary
12:12:15 Medicinally Autistic
There was a stack of bowls that were sticky (simple syrup spilled on it and dried) and she interrupted me to tell the manager it was cheese.

So I spoke loudly and clearly that it was sinple syrup, from the simple syrup container above it, and that cheese wouldn't have shredded and stuck and felt sticky on 20 bowls.
 Sabbath
12:11:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons
oh, the usual. going to rot in bed and explore for a bit
 Apothecary
12:11:07 Medicinally Autistic
Me working with the manager that tried to act like she wasn't married so she could flirt with another manager 🤡🔫
 Blind Bat
12:08:15 I Am Vengeance
I just need a wolf for 120 now then my pack will have nice and neat dominance :)
 Magnus Bane
12:05:46 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
Hey pookie. What are you doing today?
 Sabbath
12:05:28 Rook
Mother of Dragons <3
 distant-screams
12:04:59 katy | beetle
thank you both *^* i need to buy her some jasmines
 Magnus Bane
12:04:52 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 Karou
12:04:25 
omg she's so cute :D
 Sabbath
12:04:13 Rook
katy
She's so pretty *^*
 distant-screams
12:03:01 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gave it to my custom girl ^^ it didn't quite look good on arrax.
 Boo
12:02:39 Chrissy
i forgot to get my dog a timbit and i feel like i may as while turn around now since he's gonna be upset. 😖
 Karou
12:01:19 
no problem I have no use for them anyway since I got a dye :p
 distant-screams
12:00:48 katy | beetle
Karou,
:'D
thank you
 Sabbath
12:00:10 Rook
my dog is being a stage 5 clinger today man. I can't get him out of my lap lmao

And he's not a small dog xD
 Karou
12:00:08 
say less
 starmutt
12:00:00 marsh | they/it
honse...
-Click-
 distant-screams
11:59:31 katy | beetle
Karou,
yeah ^^ haven't decided if it'll be put on my stud, or my custom female yet.
 Karou
11:58:57 
katy,
you want to buy a dye?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Cheetah : -3
Anaconda : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    105    106    107    108    109   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 02:22 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Flame, Bri.
Laan's eyes were all over her body language, trying to gage if he should be afraid or stop bothering her, but she seemed to welcome him. His head tilted when hers' did. He narrowed his eyes. Odd. "I'm Laan, its nice to meet you both."
He watched her dull eyes bounce around him, he noticed they were glossed over. He made a little bit of an amused expression when her eyes settled a little left but he didn't correct her. He didn't mind if she was a little off.
He gazed at the pup for a moment. She's a very late pup. I hope our dens can stay warm enough. Drawn out of him thought by Flame's question. "I slept fine. Did you? Do you need anything?" He offered, keeping his tone even and soft. He shouldn't go anywhere far anyway since Night had told them scouting wasn't safe alone but that was how he liked it. So he'd wait for someone else he supposed.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 02:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Laan, Bri
Flame smiled before giving a small shake of her head, "I do not need anything at the moment although a walk would be nice. Alas, I can not leave Bri alone so I will wait until one of my packmates return to take her off my paws." She paused before asking, "Did I wake you up? I am sorry if I did. I heard something odd and wanted to check it out myself." Flame sighed, flicking an ear at the entrance to show her concern. She could sense that Shadow was still in the clearing, although she was surprised that he was not yet on his way. Frost had already left to start and she doubted Shadow would leave him alone too long.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 02:54 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Flame, Bri.
Laan listened to her explain the reason she was still inside. His head tilted as she asked him something. "No, no. I heard- or felt something as well, must've woke me up. I'm a light sleeper." He said quickly. He thought for a moment. "I should stretch my legs as well, but Night says no one-wolf patrols." An idea popped into his head, Flame could probably feel it. "I could walk with you," Adding as fast as he thought of it. "if you want of course, once your packmate can watch Bri. And if Bardou lets me." He seemed a little daunted by that last bit.
He struggled to keep himself composed and not talk too fast as he sometimes had the habit of. He didn't want the elder to think he was over-eager to go far a walk- then again, he is a scout and he loves what he does.

Edited at March 6, 2023 05:27 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 03:16 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Aster, Sorrel, Storm|
Marbled was about to speak when she heard a bark. There was a deep frown on her muzzle as two others wolves appeared. She'd seen them around camp, but she'd never spoken with them.
Her green eyes scanned the new male. He seemed timid, and she... kind of liked that he was scared of her? Marbled sat down, and wrapped her brown tail around her paws, watching the three of them silently.
"I hate to intrupt, but we should get back to camp. Who knows how long the weather will hold up." She said, ears flicked back, listening around.
Marbled stood up, and walked over to the deer gingerly, trying to ignore the pain that shot through her body.
She ran her tongue around her jaws before latching onto the doe to drag her back to camp.
She was proud of Sorrel, after all, a large kill as one of her first! It was a good accomplishment!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 03:28 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel & Aster | Females | Scout & Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm, Marbled.
Aster lifted her head to scent the air before the found the carcass. Storm asked her her story. "We're really close, how about I tell you later?" She said as they moved along.
-
Aster nodded quickly. "Of course we'll help. At least I will." She said in a tone she might use warningly or would use with a pup. She Glanced at Storm. "He came with Veracious." She her frame swaying. Sorrel looked at Storm with a welcoming expression. "Yep! I'm Sorrel. Welcome to the pack!" She said sweetly, but was interrupted by Marbled.
"Yes, I thought I smelled snow. Sorrel, can you help Marbled carry hers'? I can bring yours back." Sorrel nodded, Sorrel was small but Aster could see that the brown female didn't like her or Storm too well quite yet. Aster watched a lot, though it may have sounded a bit creepy she knew everyone's name.
Sorrel turned around and moved Marbled with her body. "You rest! I got this." She said utterly confident, biting down and heaving. The doe didn't move that much. Sorrel glared at the doe and refused to let them think she was weak or tired and pulled again.
Aster watched for a moment before turning around to go back to the other carcass, beckoning Storm to follow her. "It'll be hard to tell you with deer in my mouth but I'll try to tell you my story. Its not too eventful though." She said as they walked once they were a little ways away.

Edited at March 6, 2023 05:21 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 04:11 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M: Orien|
Sky heard him start to eat. She sat down, wrapping her white tail around her pink claws. Her eyes aimlessly drifted around, almost looking like they were scanning the area.
She felt the rabbit at her paws, and slid into a laying down to eat it. The first thing that she noticed was how such small bites that Orien had taken.
"Surely you must still be hungry." She said, fairly worried for the males health. He had a pack to provide for, she had just herself.
"Im not quite sure what my alpha thinks of loners..." He spoke. Her ears perked, but let him finish speaking before she spoke ."But if you keep quiet you'll probably be fine..." He seemed worried... Once he'd finished speaking, she opened her mouth to speak.
The scent of the rabbit drifted into her nose, making her mouth water slightly.
"If you don't mind me asking, who is your Alpha?" She asked, almost adding that when she'd been in the pack, they had a Alpha female, but not a male. "Thank you for helping me." She said, looking directly at him.
"Are you postive that you don't want more of the rabbit? I'll feel bad if I have most of it, after all, it belongs to your pack." She said, her ears back slightly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 04:15 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Astro // Shadow // Night (Dir) Laan (Indi)

Bardou shifted at his call and walked over calmly her audits perking at Shadows concern. Her forked tongue moving to cleanse her muzzle as she sat down beside the young male. Bardous audits swiveled to his question, but before answering Astro spoke up.

"Hush Astronomy, that is not a choice for you to make. Nor is your input required on such a matter when such question was not adressed to you."

Bardou said cooly as she turned her hell fire colored optics upon the young male beside her. Rolling her shoulders she refocused upon the two alphas adressing Shadow first.

"None of the dogs will be harmed, You brought them here therefore they shall be respected as much as you and your foxes are. Ill be apart of the patrol going to ensure this."

Bardou stated as a promise before she glanced around camp her gaze settling upon Laan. He was a prankster yes, but he was a good scout she could trust him to obey. Because, as much as he didnt enjoy her he was very respectful. Swishing her banner she did another quick glance perhaps 2 hunters. She didnt need more then that, so she would ponder that a bit longer.

"Ill take Laan for sure. Hes proved him self a very good scout and can find some things we wouldnt normally notice. As for my 2 hunter picks give me another few minutes and ill have my patrol of 3 ready to go."

Bardou said as she rolled to a standing position her bulk towering over Astros build as she dipped her cranium to Shadow and Night.

"Anything else Alphas?"

Bardou asked, she let her gaze breifly flicker along Shadows body in interest before the look was once again blocked by firey gaurds.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 04:19 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli and Frost
Makena really thought she was on the loosing end of this conversation, especially since she couldn't see Frost's expression. As Frost thought, Kena decided of all the ways to convince him to let her go. Surprisingly, he actually said yes! She couldn't believe it when he turned to look at her and said yes! She had to literally force herself not to playfully pounce on him. A big smile appeared on her face as she nodded at Frost's warnings. "Hurt?" She echoed quietly, looking into his eyes. Gosh, she couldn't get her mind to focus that much to figure out what he meant and her feelings couldn't get in line either. This day might or might not be a horrible mess.
As Frost brushed past Makena, a shiver rocketed through her whole body. No Kena. You like Muli, you always will. Frost is just a friend. And you know he's not interested in the stuff anyway. Muli is your male, not Frost. Suddenly Makena was kicked out of her thoughts when Frost spoke again. She listened, but not the way you do when your really listening. It was a type of listening that would give you the information you needed but really was only half listening. Makena sat down, nodding and thinking. "That means we will have to go into town right?" Makena asked with a shiver. She always hated anything human related.
Just as she finished her sentence, Makena heard a voice behind her. Deep down she knew it was Muli, but she couldnt help but jump. She turned around to face Muli, listening to his question. Her heart quickened slightly. How was she sposed to tell Muli that the juice was the only cause of her behavior? No, she couldn't, he would probably be heart broken. She would have to work around that. She forced her brain to find an explanation. "It's..umm..It's...So, there's this flower and its called the valerian flower. It has a juice that --- If you taste it --- will make you sleepy. It helps Frost make bee's fall asleep so he can use the hive..for stuff." That really was the truth...sort of.
Her voice then grew a bit panicy as she countinued. "Umm...and that's about it! So umm, i should get going." It broke her to lie to Muli, but it would break him if she told. She then paused a second to look into Muli's eyes. She almost lost control of herself again, but forced herself not to. "Please be safe. I dont know what I'd do without you. If you need anything at all, just cackle. Ill be here in a flash...Oh and dont worry. I just got a bit of it so im only a little tired. And i promise I'll take a nap with you once im done." Makena said in a much more calm and quiet voice. She could already feel the tears threatening to fall, so she looked over at Frost. "Lets go." She said quietly, before waiting for him to go first.

Edited at March 6, 2023 04:20 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 04:42 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Night and the group
After Ash had ate his fill, woke up fully and groomed himself he turned to look around camp. It seemed Shiva was waiting for him, but his attention quickly fell off of her and onto alpha Shadow, alpha Night, Bardou and Astro. A meeting it seemed like, interesting. And interesting meant Ash would definitely be there. He picked himself up and slowly walked over to them. He reached them just in time to hear Shadow say the requirements. Ha! He had no problem with dogs and he could get along with foxes if needed and of course he was fine with other wolves. It would be perfect! Ash then stopped in his tracks when he saw the tension between the two alpha's. Were they gonna fight? If so, Ash thought he had the perfect spot to watch from.
He waited anxiously, hoping there would be a fight. Sadly, Ash was let down. No fight today. He had been wagging his tail slightly but as Shadow left, it stopped. He then picked himself up again and trotted over to Night and the group. He cleared his throat and nodded respectfully to Night. "Alpha." He greeted. "I couldn't help but over hear that you need some volunteers." He said as a grin fought it's way onto his face. "And i am ready to be of assistance. Im fine with dogs and im obviously okay with other wolves and like i said last night, im ready to get along with foxes if it means fun, and for my sister of course." Ash then sat down, waiting for Night's response. He really hoped he could go.
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Icicle
Anya had missed, like she was pretty sure she was going to do. It still had been a fun thought though. Luckily she didn't bash her head or anything and landed semi perfectly. Icicle had just barely escaped Anya's pounce, making Anya feel pretty proud of herself. Well, that was until Icicle began to scold her. Immediately Anya's ears went back and her tail tucked. "Im sorry." Anya said meekly, realizing Icicle was right as she followed her down the trail. Once they had reached their destination, Anya sat down and listened to Icicle. She then wagged her tail as Icicle spoke. Ha! She was actually good at something!
Anya then watched Icicle crouch and shortly after, pounce on a stick. She listened to her, nodding. When Icicle flicked a tail for Anya to try it she got up. She then crouched down as she saw Icicle, and her parents do. Anya made sure she put her weight in her back legs and kept her tail stiff and still. She looked slightly awkward, but atleast she was doing it somewhat right. Anya then leaped into the air and onto the stick. She landed right on it, making it snap in half. One of the halves flung and hit Anya in the snout. "Ow!" Anya whined and jumped back. Once she recovered, a smile spread onto her face as she turned to Icicle. "That stick is ferocious! If i didn't know better I'd think it was a little predator." Anya teased.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 05:08 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky
Orien slid into a laying position as Sky began to talk. "Our current alpha is alpha Killjoy." Orien replied though he immediately pursed his lips together. If she were a spy...let's just say Orien would never forgive himself. He secretly doubted she was a spy, since there was only two other packs, but still. She could have come from far away. What was it about this female that made Orien so ignorant? A shiver ran up his spine but he ignored it, looking around them. It was a beautiful day, even if the sun was barely up yet. Orien then looked into Sky's eyes, saying, "Your certainly welcome," with a small smile. If this female was blind, she was really good at well, looking at things.
"I promise im certain. Im not that hungry anyway. And besides, your right, i have a pack and you dont. I get to hunt bigger stuff, so this pathetic little thing," Orien paused for a second, nodding toward the rabbit at her feet, "is the least i can do for you." Orien then became quiet for a minute, taking everything in. The air still smelled of snow, but nothing interesting. He only heard nature sounds and he only saw sky so nothing was out of the ordinary. Since the cost was clear, he turned his focus back to Sky. "Speaking of hunting bigger things, would you want to hunt with me? It's about time my pack got some more food, but i cant do it by myself. You could even have some from the kill. Im sure that would fill both of us and my pack...But it's fine if you dont want to of course. I'll just go get my pack to hunt. If im not mistaken, i passed some footprints of deer on the way here. I was so busy..looking for my alpha i didn't get a close look though." Orien then became quiet again, waiting for Sky's answer.

Edited at March 6, 2023 05:09 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    105    106    107    108    109   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us