Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Revelry
02:27:03 Rev
Finally reached my mush and apples goal, renewd my premium. Now it's time to hoard for the new pelt
 Eros & Agape
02:26:47 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Golf
I pretty much go for high rarity but have been exploring more often I just don't know if I want to keep all of them
 technoblade
02:22:45 Lil Techy | Techno
i don't remember the last time geodes were this expensive
 teddy
02:22:14 its yellow
shadow
that goes in sales
 shadowrouges
02:20:56 
Someone please buy my divine health wolf IÂ’ll reduce the cost if needed. Thanks
 Dark sky
02:19:41 Sky but spooky - she
yay leafdapple is close to maxed out cp! im so happy :D
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:19:35 Kate/Gold
Eros- Their vitals are good, but it depends on if you're trying to get good explorers too, since you'd need to rate their disposition too.
 Jack-A-Boo
02:17:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:11:30 Kate/Gold
Charles (0+7) calls Leafy (Hero+11) over to share a rabbit.

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Successful

I like when they play nice with each other. Sometimes Charles is not nice.
 teddy
02:11:28 its yellow
-WP Click- Uhh of course i get a good pup from my alphas and not a proper stud!
 Eros & Agape
02:10:52 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Should I keep their pups or no??

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 BlazingVenom
02:10:21 
Tefnut tries to impress Iusaaset by bringing them a bone.
Mood: Flirty

maÂ’am thatÂ’s your mom
 Hallow's Eve
02:10:21 Hallow, Eve
Chat should I do my homework now or during my desk shift later, and go to walmart now
 Jack-A-Boo
02:08:33 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
today is the perfect day for a fall festival
 BlazingVenom
02:06:23 
happy anniversary!
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:06:00 Kate/Gold
My anniversary is today
 Serpents
02:05:08 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I want more charons blessings but the npc never shows up or just flees
 Jack-A-Boo
02:04:36 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Hallow

mine is on the 20th
 Hallow's Eve
02:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Boo

My one year is tomorrow!
 Jack-A-Boo
02:01:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
my year anniversary is coming up soon on here

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -3
Grey Fox : +3
Jaguar : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    104    105    106    107    108   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 09:54 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Night, Shadow, Bardou|
Astro watched as Night came over to join them. He huff sligtly. At least there wasn't any chance to be bored with both Alphas close by.
"Why do I dislike pups?" He asked thinking about it for a minute. "They are whinny, annoying, and just a slight bit stupid. I don't mind them when get they older, and gain wisdom, but until then, I don't like them." He gave Night an annoyed look of 'You should know why I don't like pups'. River had been the last pup that he'd liked, and he had been a year when they met, so still a pup himself.
His head turned to listen to Shadow, and then he turned to look at Night as he spoke. This day was getting interesting! He had a smirk on his face apon watching the whole interaction.
It's like they forgot I'm here, and it's great! He thought, very entertained.
As Night jumped up, Astro did too. He was panting from the excitment of the fight. His tail was wagging, and he watched Night with a powerhungry look. Astro would wait for any commands from his Alpha, but when those did arrive, he would jump into action as soon as it was avalible.
When Shadow spoke, he turned to look at him.
Hmm. His ears perked as he glanced at him before speaking about any dogs getting hurt.
So, you think I'll harm them? Only with my Alpha's command. He thought, although pleased that Shadow would feel threatened enough by his presence to threat him.
"You think I'm threatened?" Astro said, a wicked smirk on his face. "I'm amused, Alpha Shadow." He said, drawing out Alpha.
Once Night had calmed down a bit, Astro sat back down next to the new Beta. He glanced at her, wondering how much damage she could do in a fight.
"Well, sir," He said, teasing his Alpha, "I would say send the biggest, scarest, and meanest wolves you have. Those who won't touch them physically, but have a sharp enough tongue to slice them." He said, meeting the males gaze, and holding it, while holding himself in a confident manner.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 10:41 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Malicia (Ind), Kestrel (Ind)
~
Veracious sat in the corner of the camp and sighed looking up at the sky. I need to work on my attitude... She closed her eyes and dug her claws into the ground and curled her tail around her hind legs. Where is Storm? It's been so long. I'm getting worried. She opened her eyes and blankly stared at the sky. I wonder if my pack still remembers me. Do they regret what they did, or do they not care? She sighed before a plop sound made the she-wolf jump a bit, bristling her fur, then she turned her head to look at where the sound came from.
There was a wolf. On the floor.
Chills shot through Veracious' fur as she looked at the wolf. She did not look good. She looked tired, foam spewing from her mouth. She stood there, frozen, debating on whether or not she should make sure she was okay or not. Right as she sat up, Kestrel came out of his den and looked very panicked about the wolf. She could have food poisoning. That's the only thing I know of that makes foam come from your mouth. But she also looks kind of worse... What happened to this wolf?
~
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern, Elder-M: Kestrel, Malicia
~
Cuentista sat in the den, already missing talking to Kestrel. Where is he? Did something happen? She slowly sat up, and walked outside the den, her old legs shaking. Her throat felt sore and dry, but she ignored it. Right as she poked her head out of the den. She saw Kestrel nudging a lump of fur on the ground. Is that Malicia? As the elder got closer, it was very obvious that was Malicia. Panic shot throughout the elderly wolf as she walked as quickly over as she could. "Is she okay?!" She asked.

Edited at March 6, 2023 11:04 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 11:01 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena loved the attention as Muli licked her and wrapped his tail around her's. Kena giggled quietly, "That's what i said isn't it? But your cute all the time." She then began to lick his head which was under her's as he complimented her. Makena then stopped grooming/licking his head and rested her head against his and let out her own content sigh. Without permission her eyes began to droop and threatened to close. She was tired. Not wanting to fight it anymore, she closed her eyes. She would have fallen asleep like that if it weren't for Frost and his annoying voice.
Her eyes popped open and her head shot to the side so she could look at Frost. At first she was frozen with fear, knowing very well how she was acting. She would have passed out if it was Icicle instead of Frost. She then changed from scared to annoyed that he was even here this early. How dare he come to early? She glared at Frost as he pulled himself out of the den and grumbled. He had no right to grumble! It was her who got caught in this silliness, not him. After he was out of sight from the den she got somewhat ahold of herself and realized she had no right to be mad at him. However, she still wanted to help with the traps, even if she could hardly keep her eyes open.
Makena clumsily got up and climbed out of the den. Forgetting about Muli, she quickly caught up with Frost. "Frost, please wait." Kena said as she caught up with him. "I still want to help! I really am fine!" She said this, hoping he wouldn't look down and see her scratched body. Especially her back leg. "You and i both know i already liked him. I just realized...i should embrace it? It had nothing to do with the valerian! And i just got a drop of its juice. I really am fine and im not tired at all!" She then paused a second, taking a deep breath. "Please Frost..It's been forever since ive had fun." She said quietly, looking at him with begging yet tired eyes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 11:17 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm, Sorrel, Marbled.
Asters ears flicked. "I suspect you'll be meeting her soon. She should be scouting.. But she wakes up early, she might be hunting." She said, tilting her nose into the air, they were getting close so she decided no more questions, and he seemed to be getting uncomfortable.
"Sorry if those were too personal, you needn't tell me more." She said softly, weaving through a thicker patch of trees with ease. "We'll be there very soon." She could smell it strongly, approaching a carcass that was very fresh. Sorrel made this kill? Her tail wagged with delight. There was a trail of blood but this wasn't Sorrel's at least.
She followed it till she found a bit of a broken up area, with two wolves in it. She barked out a greeting. "Sorrel! Marbled." She wagged her tail. "Are you both alright?"
><
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Storm, Aster, Marbled.
Sorrel was very excited but quickly changed that to worry when she saw that Marbled was hurt. She couldn't really gather any words to ask before the brown female did first. She looked around at all the broken shrubs around the area of her kill. It looked like a mess! She looked back quick enough.
"I did make the kill! She carried me at least fifty tails that way," She motioned back in the direction she had come from. "She was avoiding my kill bite very well." She said in a fake upset tone, her body language matching her words.
She was very happy, ignoring the slight ache that was going away by the second, she sat down anyway. "I'm not hurt! It was one tree." She said defiantly. "Don't be sorry, the deer should be sorry!" She rebuked the apology, it wasn't Marbled's fault. "You're hurt though, are you bleeding?" She asked, her ears laid back in worry.
She turned around when she heard Aster, and saw this new wolf, she jumped to her feet. "Aster! Aster, I made a kill! Marbled did too! All on our own." She said excitedly. "Would you help us take them back? Marbled is hurt." She said, softening her voice and looking back at her. She turned back and peered at the male. "Who's this? I think I've seen you around camp!" She said half to Aster and half to Storm.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 01:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Kimu(ind)
Frost paused as Makena came out and started to ramble. He listened through her words, flicking an ear to show how annoyed he was. After she was finished, he waited a minute before giving her a look over. No, she was not fine. Her appearance didn't look okay and seeing her with Kimu. . .hmm he needed to stop hanging around Icicle's romantic jibes. Frost stifled a sigh, keeping his head turned away from Makena as he thought. He couldn't have a clumsy fox helping, especially around the thorns and bees. On the other hand, he did need another fox, maybe two.

His mind made up, Frost turned back to Makena before saying evenly, "You may come along but you need to remember that clumsy paws could mean very injured fox. Flame is the one that knows how to cure bee stings and she's up in the mountains. Which means we can't mess those up." He paused before raising an eyebrow, "And for the record, I do not care if you want a relationship with this male. I just don't want to see you get hurt." He said quietly, holding her gaze for a moment before breaking away.

Frost knew he never would need a fox in that way, he was fine on his own. But to see a fox he knew go into it, it made him act a little bit protective. He hated himself for it but that was also him. His species was just as important as his pack, no matter where they came from. Frost suddenly turned, brushing past Makena to grab a large leaf from a tree. Pulling it over to the pile of thorns, he gently put them onto the leaf so they could transport them better. As he was working, he launched into his game plan for the morning., "We'll wait for the wolves to meet us down here before we use the valerian on the bees. Shadow would help move the bees nest and could probably put the nest closer to the humans than we can. Until then, we're going to take the thorns to the doors of the humans houses and place them scattered around. That should provide discomfort and distraction from the soft buzzing of the bees that we place later."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 01:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Laan(ind), Bri
Flame licked Bri's head as the young pup fell asleep at her paws. She was just about to go to sleep when she felt vibrations through the rock. They were faint but there. Flame got up before picking Bri up. Making her way carefully down the trail, she came out near a small den. Placing the pup down, she laid down to press her ear against the ground. She could hear the wind now through the vibrations. Like something big had landed in the forest. Perhaps a human creation.

A moment later, the vibrations all but disappeared. She lifted her head and strained her ears to listen. There. A disturbance in the wind, slight but slowly strengthening. After a few moments, it slowly disappeared and Flame pulled herself to a sitting position. Something had just happened in the forest and she was unsure what. She shook out her fur before tilting her head sideways and then the other ways. She did this a few times before heaving a sigh. She had lost the sound or it was just gone.

A soft whimper made her pull the pup close to her again. Bri, who was now awake, cried for a moment before settling down as Flame pressed her fur against the pup. After a moment, Flame noticed another scent, one of a sleeping wolf and flicked an ear over to listen to the slowed breathing of the wolf in the den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 01:45 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena, Frost
~
Kimulimuli smiled when Kena giggled and licked his head. He felt like staying there forever with her. When she stopped licking his head, he brushed his tail tip along her side and made a content squeak. He started to close his eyes, staying still until he heard Frost's voice behind them. He bristled his fur and his eyes shot open, getting embarrassed immediately. When he felt Makena walk away, he turned around and watched her clumsily leave the den. He poked his head out of the den, about to follow her until he heard that she got some valerian juice. Whatever valerian juice is? He listened for a little longer. Why does she want to go with Frost? He heard bees and slowly walked out of the den and over to the two. "Kena." He started slowly and carefully. "What is valerian juice?"

Edited at March 6, 2023 01:54 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 01:56 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | Scout | Raven | M: Bri, Flame.
Laan was curled up on the far side of the den, fast asleep. A disturbance in the ground that he barely felt woke him up, out of curiosity, he didn't move. He lay there, trying to stay as quiet as possible. His breathing stayed slow because of this.
After a moment his ears twitched, hearing the whining of a pup. Feeling a little embarassed for some reason he stayed still till she'd stopped crying. He felt watched and slowly rolled onto his stomach, his head rising. He glanced around the den to see Flame with a pup. His ears leaned toward her. Her name was Flame, right? He stared at her for a moment before standing and stretching with a yawn. He watched her for a moment before he hesitantly walked over, being quiet so he wouldn't disturb the pup.
He glanced out the entrance, seeing the sun peeping in. He stopped a good ways away but still comfortable speaking distance, sitting, then laying. He spoke softly but it was quiet and he suspected she could hear him well. "Good morning." He watched her for a moment, then the pup, then back at Flame. "Your name is Flame right?" His green eyes full of interest. He could smell the fox on her, but this didn't deter him. He was oddly curious of this pack.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 02:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Laan, Bri
Flame licked the pup again before hearing pawsteps. From the sounds of it, the wolf had woken up and was now headed her direction. At his greeting, she tilted her head before smiling in his general direction. After the question, she flicked an ear before nodding, "Yes it is indeed. And this little girl is Bri. Who might you be?" She said, tilting her head as she pinpointed where the wolf was and looked at him. Flame had a tendency to pinpoint where the wolf was and then look as if she was looking straight at them. Helped to escape the notice that she was blind, not that she really cared if they figured that out. Flame didn't like scaring other wolves but knew that they like to be looked at when talked to. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" She asked a moment later, her normal gentle expression on her face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 02:07 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster, Sorrel, Marbled
~
Storm trotted after Aster as she told him they could meet Sorrel soon. He was excited! Very excited! He has practically ready to jump for joy, but managed to hold it back and act normal. "Well, do you mind me asking how you got here? In the Easten Pack I mean?" He said, weaving through the trees right behind Aster, still maintaining personal space. A fresh scent of deer carcass suddenly washed over the two, causing Aster to wag her tail. He eyed thr fresh deer carcass that had a trail of blood coming from where is was. He stood there, staring at it, until he realized Aster walking away, so he quickly trotted over to the wolf.
Aster barked a hello to someone, making Storm jump and bristle his thick, neck fur. He turned to look at two wolves, one jumping with excitement, the other looked a bit hurt. Oh, she made her first kill, no wonder why she's excited! He looked at the hurt wolf, watching her for a bit. Did the deer kick her, or did she fall off? What happened to her? He probably could've figured it out, if it wasn't for the other wolf, Sorrel, talking to him. "I'm Storm... You're Sorrel I'm guessing?" He said slowly, putting his ears down respectfully to the other wolves, digging his claws into the ground as a gust of wing came and shook the leaves in the trees around, blowing the ones who fell to the ground to new spots.

Edited at March 6, 2023 02:42 PM by Fruit Lovers

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    104    105    106    107    108   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us