Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:22:45 Lil Techy | Techno
i don't remember the last time geodes were this expensive
 teddy
02:22:14 its yellow
shadow
that goes in sales
 shadowrouges
02:20:56 
Someone please buy my divine health wolf IÂ’ll reduce the cost if needed. Thanks
 Dark sky
02:19:41 Sky but spooky - she
yay leafdapple is close to maxed out cp! im so happy :D
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:19:35 Kate/Gold
Eros- Their vitals are good, but it depends on if you're trying to get good explorers too, since you'd need to rate their disposition too.
 Jack-A-Boo
02:17:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:11:30 Kate/Gold
Charles (0+7) calls Leafy (Hero+11) over to share a rabbit.

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Successful

I like when they play nice with each other. Sometimes Charles is not nice.
 teddy
02:11:28 its yellow
-WP Click- Uhh of course i get a good pup from my alphas and not a proper stud!
 Eros & Agape
02:10:52 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Should I keep their pups or no??

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 BlazingVenom
02:10:21 
Tefnut tries to impress Iusaaset by bringing them a bone.
Mood: Flirty

maÂ’am thatÂ’s your mom
 Hallow's Eve
02:10:21 Hallow, Eve
Chat should I do my homework now or during my desk shift later, and go to walmart now
 Jack-A-Boo
02:08:33 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
today is the perfect day for a fall festival
 BlazingVenom
02:06:23 
happy anniversary!
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:06:00 Kate/Gold
My anniversary is today
 Serpents
02:05:08 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I want more charons blessings but the npc never shows up or just flees
 Jack-A-Boo
02:04:36 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Hallow

mine is on the 20th
 Hallow's Eve
02:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Boo

My one year is tomorrow!
 Jack-A-Boo
02:01:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
my year anniversary is coming up soon on here
 Jack-A-Boo
02:00:25 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
hallow whats the bug? PM me if you want and I can look at it
 Jack-A-Boo
01:59:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Moss pack

yes go to the wolfs page scroll down click manage wolf then click change name

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -3
Grey Fox : +3
Jaguar : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 11:17 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm.
Aster looked over the wolf who looked completely covered in leaves with amusement, no serious expression on her. "I was going for a walk around the border as well." She said tentatively in response. She watched his body language, he seemed very happy to be speaking to her. She pretended not to notice.
"I'm Aster, nice to meet you. You needn't call me ma'am." She said with a chuckle, ma'am was such a proper word! Who needed those when you have a name. "I'm a hunter, like I think you will be, you don't need to address me like an alpha." She said softly. He really did look like a hunter, broad limbs and muscular.. She narrowed her eyes, moving on from that thought as fast as she could. "Speaking of," She said hesitantly. "I smell prey and blood on the wind. Want to come check it out with me?" Her frame swayed gently, leaning to her other side.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 11:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Night | M | Alphas | SFP & Raven | M: Astro, Bardou, The pack(in gen), Anya(ind)
Shadow watched Icicle interact with Anya before the two disappeared. Once the trail was freed up, he headed down and trotted over to where Night and Astro sat. He got over in time to hear Astro's questions and sat down beside Night, making sure their fur was brushing against each other's. Night took note of it and made sure not to flatten his ears. Shadow flicked an ear, the only sign that he was riling up the young wolf by being so close. Night sighed before saying, "As long as Alpha Shadow's pack is guests with us, the pup will stay. I don't know what your problem is with pups but you need to learn that they will be the next generation."

Shadow stayed silent through all of this before Night responded to the first question. "As for your first question, there will be no fighting. As for 'fun', if you are to go on this patrol, you will listen to Alpha Shadow. No matter what odd turns happen." Night said before raising an eyebrow at Shadow. Shadow stared back with a you'll-learn-in-due-time look. Night shook his head before calling over to his new beta, "Bardou! Would you please join us?" Shadow watched quietly at the interaction as Night waited for her to join them.

Once she did, Night nodded before turning his attention back to Shadow. "From our reports, a deer herd would have migrated down to your territory. I understand about the traps, but if there was a way down to your meadow, it would provide us a vital place to gather food for the pack." Night said, pausing once as a strange look passed through Shadow's face. Almost as if he had been expecting it but was also trying to figure out what to say. Before he could, Night continued, "I understand you helped some animals flee and need to check up on them but perhaps a pact could be made where we could share the hunting grounds?"

Night went silent, waiting for Shadow's answer. Shadow, on the other hand, was trying to figure out how in the blazes to say no without revealing about the dog pack. He knew for a fact that Night was not too keen on dogs, let alone a whole pack of them and he doubted the other wolves would like a pack of them right outside their borders. Shadow's face had been calm this whole time, not revealing anything as he kept his eyes shut. When he opened them, he said carefully, "If a pact is to be made, you would first want to meet the leader of the group then correct?"

Night, which easily could be seen on his face, was now suspicious. If it were a group, it wasn't foxes. Shadow would have openly said it was foxes if that were the case. Coyotes were slightly different but they didn't run in groups last he heard. "That is correct. I would like to know what is at my borders, Alpha Shadow." Night said, using the title that he knew Shadow hated to get his point across. A smirk entered Shadow's face for a moment before he said, "Well, we will need a better place to put the Strays United Pack and I doubt Alpha Alha will let you place a paw in her camp without an explanation."

Night was stunned but hid the fact of it. Strays United Pack? When did this happen? And why was it that they were called-- Realization dawned on him and he bit back a growl as Shadow chuckled. "You did say creatures correct?" Shadow huffed, getting up to move towards the camp entrance. He turned only after a few steps though, saying with ears flicked forward, "Send two wolves that you know can handle interactions with foxes, wolves and dogs Alpha Night. If you can't find any, that's fine." Shadow then narrowed his eyes, his gaze pinning on the young male Astro, "If I find that any of the dogs in that pack was hurt by one of your wolves, there will be consequences." He said, his gaze moving back to hold Night's. "That pack is on my territory and as such, is in my custody. Any move against them will be a move against me."

The two alpha's held each other's stares for a moment before Night nodded his acceptance of the statement. Shadow flicked his ears back, letting Night know everything was fine. Night knew that Shadow had to do that so his packmates wouldn't do anything stupid. Shadow then said, "I will heading over to the Eastern Pack's territory to inform Alpha Killjoy of the situation. Your wolves can meet me down at the river where our territories meet to set up defenses." Night nodded before Shadow moved away, getting prepared to leave on his long run. Night looked back at Bardou and Astro before asking semi-calmly, "What do you think about that pact and who should we send on the patrol?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 11:29 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster
~
Storm looked up at her while sitting down, his ears still lowered in a submissive way. "I like your name, Aster." He said quietly to the other wolf. I think I like this wolf! Maybe we can become friends? He thought and then looked back at the wolf when she started to speak again. "Well, I did just join, so I should show respect to you since you probably have been in this pack for years." He said to Aster, noticing her soft tone in her voice, and he also noticed her looking at something... Was it the leaves? Him? Or was something behind him. He looked behind himself. Nothing was there. He sniffed the air when she said she scented prey, and he caught a faint scent of it. "Uh, sure. Lead the way." He said and stood up, ready to follow Aster.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 11:39 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster looked him in the eyes calmly. "Thank you." He seems a lot better than his friend. Her tail wagged once but she lowered it. Her head tilted as he spoke in return about respect. He was right about who he should respect but not about how long she'd been there, assuming he meant her whole life. "No, I was a loner too once." She replied quickly, thinking back to the days she was alone. She noticed he was looking off for some reason and took this as an opportunity to see if he had weaknesses.
..She didn't see anything out of the ordinary other than he looked like he would be stiff when running. Except a little dot by his foot, that was interesting. She looked up like she'd never been staring as he turned back.
"Come, come." She spoke in a happy tone. Glad she'd gone on so many 'hunts' and patrols with Sorrel now, she had learned how to move- welll kinda- like a scout. She made sure he was at her tail or by her side and slowing down if he lagged back. The scent of blood was far enough away she deemed conversation alright. "So where are you and your friend from?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 11:41 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Makena, Kimu
Frost got down to the bottom and swam across the narrow strip of water. He shook out his fur, his thoughts running around like a dog after a ball. He had gotten yet another evil thought that would indeed take several wolves to help set up and mean not the injury, but death of a human and machine. He better get his mind under control or Shadow would be questioning him. Frost looked around to see the pile of thorns and valerian flowers. He grinned before noticing that one had fang marks in it. He stopped grinning at that.

If Makena had accidentally taken only a few drops, it would act like catnip to a cat. Sleepy enough where the mind would make silly thoughts and speak or act on them while awake enough to know what has been said or done. Frost looked around before scampering over to the den to look in. That's when he found Makena and Kimu bundled together like a couple in love. He blinked at the two for a moment before saying stoutly, "If I didn't know better, I would say that you both had too much valerian. However, I think I have a fox that needs a ton of sleep and another who thinks he has just gotten a new mate." He looked at them for a moment, looking annoyed before grumbling as he pulled himself out of the den, "Lovely, I have two useless foxes sweet talking each other. I might need to get Mist after all to help with the hives."

Frost padded back out to the piles before letting out a cackle. Hopefully Mist would get the call and come help him. Although, knowing her, she had an animal in a trap and was taunting their ears off. He could tell sometimes why Icicle didn't like her but at the same time, could understand Mist's side of things relating to traps and whatnot.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 11:59 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Storm slowly padded after Aster, rustling the leaves on the way out of the pile. "Ohh.. I just kinda assumed you were born in this pack." He said to her as they walked towards the scent, but then she asked him another question. He honestly had no problem telling her where he came from... But Veracious..? Would she be upset if I told Aster where she came from? He thought for a moment, putting a long, awkward pause in between the conversation. I think Veracious would forgive me. She always does! "Well.. I'll tell you where I came from first!" He started with a cheerful tone in his voice. "I was born in a far away group of wolves, with my mom, my dad, and my two sisters! But I left when I was two and a half years old to start my own journey." He wagged his tail when he thought of his family, but immediately stopped and put his head down. "Veracious was born in a band of... Rather cruel wolves. They were rude to her, and treated her like the lowest ranked omega in a pack. They banished all wolves older than ten years old, tricking her into thinking old wolves are just lazy slobs who don't do anything. She had to sneak away when she was around two years old, and was stuck to fend for herself... Until we met, then everything was great again!" He brightened the ending purposely and wagged his tail. "And now, she hates making friends!"

Edited at March 6, 2023 12:00 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 12:11 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
"Its okay, most do." Aster said with was as they moved off. Her ears perked one at him, he seemed to be contemplating. She didn't mind waiting for his answer, keeping her eyes in front of her. Then he spoke. Far away? Me too. She stopped herself from interrupting and slowed down to check if he was alright when his posture dropped.
She was looking half at him and half where she was going so they wouldn't hit anything.
Taking in her whole story was a lot, all of that was so different from her experience and she felt really bad for Veracious. She wouldn't say anything to anyone since she figured that would be gossiping. The secret keeper. She thought, her ears twitched and she looked forward again, a frown on her face. "Elders are never to be treated that way.." She kinda mumbled. "I'm glad she got out of there. That sounds awful." Her ears laid back. "I hope she learns that we keep our elders the easy way..I have a feeling Sorrel could help with the hating making friends. She annoys you till you love her." She said with a chuckle. She loved her small friend. "How long have you two been together?" Genuine curiosity was tugging at her strings even though she probably asking personal things and couldn't shut her mouth soon enough.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 07:19 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Storm felt horrible after telling Astsr where Veracious came from. He kind of hoped that most of the wolves here didn't have such a terrible backstory, but there are probably wolves in this pack who've had way worse honestly, but still. He looked back at Aster and smiled. "Oh really? Can I meet Sorrel later?" He asked, wagging his tail, but Aster then asked a question. "Me and Veracious have known each other for about..." He paused, thinking. "About two years!" He finally said. She's asking a lot of questions... He thought, getting slightly uncomfortable. Was that the last question or no? I hope it is, but again, maybe she just wants to be friends with me!!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 09:34 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia,Kestrel|
Illusion opened his eyes, feeling the loss of Malicia's warmth. Sleepily, he blink several times, trying to get the sleep out of his eyes. He yawned, and stood up, shaking out his long thick coat.
The light was filtering into the cave. He walked out, and closed his eyes at the bright sun. Once his eyes adjusted, he looked around, trying to find Malicia. There was a faint smile on his face as he did so.
His scanning eyes fell on the fallen Queen. His smile disapeared, and his ears went back. He picked up a lope over, panic on his face.
"Malicia!" He barked as he skidded to a stop next to her. He turned to the medic, ears back, fury in his eyes.
"What happened! Why aren't you helping her?!" He snarled. Illusion knew better then to talk to any medic like that, but in that moment, he didn't care.
Illusion took a couple of steps until he was next to the Queen. He gently nuzzled her. He laid down next to her, and rested his large head on her back, wimpering.
This is all my fault. I should have realized that there was something wrong.
His ears went back, and he closed his multi-colored eyes, feeling completely defenceless.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 6, 2023 09:40 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Marbled heard Sorrel's howl, and let out her own. It was fairly weak from the air gone in her lungs. She was still trying to breath when she spotted Sorrel.
"You made the kill!" Sorrel said, happily. Marbled chuckled.
"Barely. I thought she was going to kill me." She said, wincing at the pain in her gut.
Her ear flicked back at the discomfort.
"Did you get your kill? How far is it?" She asked, trying to keep her pain out of her face.
Marbled scanned the forest. It was going to be a long haul back to camp. A long, and fairly painful one. She'd have to suck it up though.
Marbled turned back to Sorrel, and looked up and down her.
"Oh no! Are you hurt?" She asked, the pain getting replaced with worry for her packmate.
Sorrel is hurt because of me... She thought, ears going back. "I'm so sorry." Marbled lowered her head in shame. She didn't like to see her packmates hurt, she'd much rather be hurt herself then to see one of them suffering.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    103    104    105    106    107   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us