Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
04:54:09 Spooky Vah
Mmh gambling.
 teddy
04:53:57 its yellow
yes
 Karou
04:53:47 
the chat is populated by gamblers
 Amygdala
04:52:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
List
Ooooh nice...let's see what you get XD
 teddy
04:52:37 its yellow
list
let us know what you get!
 Listless
04:51:47 List
finally i got a blessing !
 teddy
04:51:16 its yellow
my favourite activity to do is go onto a wolf and change the numbers in the link and visit random wolves
 teddy
04:50:10 its yellow
ah so it can be :(
 Amygdala
04:49:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

A bone that's what i got...
 teddy
04:49:45 its yellow
amy yes and link the outcome!
 teddy
04:49:35 its yellow
amy
hahahah
is it half price when?
 Amygdala
04:49:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Buuut...i did manage to get a blessing so let's use that instead ;p
 Amygdala
04:48:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
I am not allowed to spend a songle mush on wolf party before the event XD

Once i start i can't stop before my mushies are all spent
 teddy
04:47:19 its yellow
amy
people sell party on so WP is cheaper!
 Amygdala
04:46:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
I wanna do wolf party so bad...
 teddy
04:44:29 its yellow
ok today is a lucky day because i just got a leuc from WP -WP Click-
 teddy
04:37:03 its yellow
yeah ;(
 teddy
04:36:53 its yellow
onto the bonepile it goes
 Amygdala
04:36:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
I have a bunch of feathers too...but barelly any coins...i need to empty the goat man's pockets better maybee something good will fall out that way ;-;
 teddy
04:35:56 its yellow
ewwwwww -WP Click-

i know its a 49AC but still..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -2
Snapping Turtle : +2
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    102    103    104    105    106   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 09:14 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern, Elder-M: Kestrel
~
Cuentista giggled when she noticed Kestrel's funny facial expression at the herb's taste. "Those herbs aren't very tasty, are they?" She rasped before answering his question. "Well, it hurts quite a bit, but definitely not as bad as some wounds I've had in my younger days." She smiled at the medic, before she nipped at her tail a bit, not realizing his question until she snapped back into focus. "Well, other than this leg pain, I feel fine." She rasped, not realizing he was worried. I guess medics just ask weird questions sometimes! She though before looking outside the den and then turning back to Kestrel.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 09:28 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Kimulimuli has never been happier in his life. Finally! Someone who loves him! "Well, I love you too." He said to Kena. Again. When the she-fox gazed into his eyes, he looked into hers, and it was almost impossible for him to take his eyes off of her. He felt free to finally tell her how much he likes her, without being judged, or called weird, because, it was only him and her! He tried to boop his nose on hers at the same exact moment she did, making him blush more. I can't believe it! Kena actually likes me! He was still shocked about it. He wrapped his tail around hers and licked her cheek happily, and blushed at what Kena said. "You think I'm cute when I blush?" He asked and put his head under her neck and made a content sigh. "Well, you're the most beautiful fox in the whole world!"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 10:37 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kestrel | M | Medic | Eastern | M: Cuentista, Malicia.
Kestrel smiled at the amusement of the elder at his face. "I wish it wouldn't, can't help it sometimes." He chuckled a bit. He stood up and walked off, listening to her reply to his question, seeing if he had plaintain.. Score! He picked up a couple leaves and brought these to her. "These should help you as well. They should taste better than the Arnica." He said in a charming tone. His attention torn by the sound of a thud outside.
He narrowed his eyes, looking outside, then moving to the entrence. His ears perked. Malicia? She was laying in a certainly unnatural position in the middle of camp. "Hang on." He said back into the den, sprinting toward Malicia.
He laid his ears back, nudging the pregnant wolf. He could see she was breathing, her breath was slightly fogging. "Malicia!" He barked, nudging her a bit harder. "Wake up," He said in a worried tone when the first time she did not move. He had no idea what was wrong. He couldn't do anything! He felt utterly helpless. "Malicia, please wake up."
Illusion is gonna kill someone if she doesn't wake up.. probably me. He stared down at her worriedly, hoping she'd move.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 11:37 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Marbled spotted the flattened grass. Her ears perked, and she wagged her tail slowly.
"So, they are here." She whispered back. "I'm going to creep around to the other side, and see if I can chase then your way." She said, getting low to the ground.
Slowly, and silently, she made her way around the deer. Every once in a while, she would look back at Sorrel, making sure that she was still there, and getting ready.
Once Marbled was in place, she peeked over the bush at Sorrel, her green eyes met the scout's and she gave her a swift nod before jumping out of the bushes.
Marbled overshot, and landed on the rump of a deer that was in the middle of getting up. Startled at first, she froze up before instinct kicked in.
Marbled quickly lunged for the neck. She felt her jaws lock into the neck, and she tasted the blood, but why wasn't she dropping?
In a blink of an eye, Marbled felt herself getting thrown through the air.
No! I've lost the doe!
She thought as she closed her eyes, getting ready for the impact of the hit.
As she flew along, time seemed to be ticking by slowly. Out of nowhere, there was a kick to her gut. Pain went rushing through her body as she let out a scream of pain.
Followed by the kick, she hit the ground on her side. The air left her lungs as she tried to get back on her paws, struggling for air.
After a fight to get back on her paws, she stood there panting, trying to figure out what her next move was. Should she chase down another deer, or go after the same one?
Her sharp eyes spotted a trail of blood, and her ears could tell that the doe hadn't gotten far. Marbled let her breath out, pain in her lungs as she picked up a lope, trying to ignore the burning in her gut area.
I am determined to finish this deer without help. She thought, pushing on.
Marbled found herself in the best place to lung at the deers rump. She could kick her off, but it was a chance that Marbled would have to take. Blood was still coming out of the bite marks on the does neck.
In the zone, Marbled jumped at the deer, blinking sharply in pain as she did so. She bit the inside of her cheek as she tried to land on her back.
The goal is to drag her down. Maybe break a leg. She thought as she focused on her target.
She landed on the back, the doe's head tossed up in pain as she tried to get the wolf off. Marbled bit down hard on the shoulder, before jumping infront, and taking the doe's neck once again in her jaws.
This time, she didn't feel the air rushing through her fur, and much to her delight, the doe soon stopped fighting.
Marbled dropped the bloody doe, panting. She looked around for Sorrel, hoping that her new-found friend had her own kill, and hopefully wasn't hurt in the process.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 11:49 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: River, Night, Shiva|
Astro felt his scruff get grabbed by a angry River. His tail wagged, and he let out a play howl in pain.
"On no! You killed me!" He said, rolling is eyes back into his head, and sticking out his tongue.
"Good game." He said, before lifting his head to look at Shiva. He rolled his blue eyes.
"What is with you? So grumpy." He said with a mixture of sarcasm and annoyance.
Once River let him up, and shook out his thick fur.
"So, any fun plans for today?" He asked, tail wagging, mischief playing in his eyes. Once she responded, he rolled his eyes.
"You are no fun." He said, even if her plans were cool. He would just have to outshine her in a fun day.
Trotting out of the den, he went over to Night. Astro slid over to him, a smile on his face.
"Soooo, bit Alpha man, what do you have planned for me today? A fight? Something fun? Of course it'll be fun. It's me we are talking about." He said, sitting down, and watching River across camp before turning to watch the outside wolves pack.
He didn't trust them. Then again, there were few wolves he trusted. Three. Only three.
He thought of the puppy, and sighed.
"How long is the thing," He said, refering to the small bundle of fur, "Going to be here?" He whined, looking at Night with puppy eyes. Maybe if he annoyed him enough, he'd get his way. Most likely not, but there was maybe a 0.5 percent chance.. right? Sure.

Edited at March 6, 2023 09:07 AM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 12:00 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Marbled.
Sorrel nodded at the other she-wolf's plan. Fear instilled in her after she realized deer were going to be coming right for her. She'd never hunted a deer before. She took deep breaths to calm herself as Marbled crept away. She felt like shivering in terror but she shut her eyes, laying her ears back and drawing a final breath of composure before Marbled gave the warning, which she opened her eyes to notice. You got this.
It was like the floodgates had opened up, deer went everywhere even though it was a flock of maybe six. Which one?! Sorrel glanced around, a mid-to-small-sized female blew right past her and she took this as her chance. You! She immediately leapt into the female, somehow turning backwards with a strong bite to a hip, splayed over her rear end with claws locked in. The doe staggered for a second and than bucked her off.
The doe must've been smart 'cause she flew right into a tree along with the remnants of the doe's hips force with it. She only managed to let out a puff of air in pain as she hit. She recovered faster than she should've, adrenaline on her side, she bounced right back to that doe who was limping away. With a big leap she was right back on the doe, claws jammed into her shoulders, teeth in neck.
She bit down as hard as she could, the doe wavered under her weight but didn't stop struggling. She moved bite spots, heading further up her neck- as risky as it was, the quicker she bled out the better for the both of them.
She'd kinda blocked out everything else, she didn't hear the shriek of pain from her companion nor the grunts of pain from the very doe she was on. Shortly, she collapsed onto her knees. Sorrel pushed her over and re-bit, right under the doe's throat. She waited for the doe to stop struggling, as she had continued to try standing up and throwing Sorrel away but eventually she became too heavy. Death creeping over slowly. It felt like forever, it was definitely longer than Marbled had taken. She was heavier than Sorrel and more mass to weigh it down.
She stood up collapsing for a moment, panting. She was excited. I did it! She let out a happy yowl to Marbled, using her reply to find her. She knew she could find her way back to the doe she caught so she stood up. Tired as that had made her she still ran toward her packmate's voice.
The adrenaline was wearing off finally, dizzied a bit, her shoulder and ribs beginning to ache. But this did not faze her much. She didn't realize how far the doe had carried her till she was trotting toward Marbled. Finally she spotted the she-wolf. "Are you alright? You made the kill!" She said excitedly, tail wagging, wavering in her steps a little as she walked closer.

Edited at March 5, 2023 12:08 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 10:38 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: None Yet
~
Storm lept into a giant leaf pile around the border of the Eastern Pack, sniffing all around it and memorizing the scents. He was a new wolf who joined a couple days ago with Veracious, who is probably still sitting in the camp like a boring blob, ugh! She doesn't even know what the word, "friend" means. He flicked his ears at the sound of something rustling in the leaves below him, and he immediately jumped out of the leaves, only to discover it was his tail he was wagging that rustled the pile around.
~
Storm then jumped back in, flinging leaves everywhere around where he landed. His whole body was completely buried in leaves, only his tail tip being visible, do he jumped up to get out of the deep leaves and shook his fur around to try and get some leaves out. It was not successful. He stood still for a moment before letting out a tiny sneeze, freezing, and then rolling over to roll in the leaves more.

Edited at March 5, 2023 10:52 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 10:51 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Anya
Icicle stepped out of the den to find Anya in the air. It took half a second for Icicle to realize that was her pounce and rolled back into the den just in time. Once Anya had landed, Icicle bounded out before placing herself in between Anya and the outside of the trail. She gave the female a stern look, "If you had missed the ledge, you could have tumbled straight over the edge! Once of the reasons we're not practicing here is because of that." Icicle said, concern in her voice. She pressed her fur against Anya's briefly before carefully making her way down the trail to the camp. Making sure Anya was following, she headed towards the training clearing.

Making it there, she turned to sit down before saying, "Your form needs a bit of work but the timing would work nicely on small critters like mice. We'll start there since your timing is already good." Icicle flicked her tail before standing up. Crouching, she placed her weight on her back legs before stalking forward. Stopping, she decided to use a stick as a target. Putting her strength and weight into her hind legs, she pushed off before pouncing onto the stick. She nosed it back in place before stepping back a little bit. "Make sure when you are stalking, your tail is not moving and all your weight is in your hind legs. This will keep your paws light so you can feel where your paws are. This is also mainly how you can be quiet when in a hunt. I'll explain why this technique is important to know when you learn it." Icicle said, flicking her tail for Anya to try it.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 10:53 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Aster | F | Hunter | Eastern | M: Storm.
Aster was bent over the river, lapping up water. On high alert for some odd reason. She sighed, standing up tall and squaring her shoulders, working on her 'tough' face. She rolled her eyes, her frame swaying. "What's tough for if you never need to use it?" She mumbled to herself.
She looked around and strode off, breaking away from the river as she neared the border. She hummed to herself softly as she trotted around. She wasn't paying that much attention to directly infront of her till she heard the leaves rustling. She slowed down her 'tracking pace' and stopped humming to look ahead at the wolf. She narrowed her eyes warily before she recognized him as being one of the new wolves. What in the world is he doing? She made her way over to him, a respectful but dominant posture taken as she approached, seeming to be ignoring the playing he was doing. "Out on patrol?" Her voice came out how you'd think honey and flowers would sound. Very soothing but a bit jokey. "Forgive me but I don't think I learned your name."
Her expression was welcoming, her green eyes peering down at the black wolf. ..He was really dark. Storm seemed a lot better for pack life than his moody companion who she also did not remember the name of.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 5, 2023 11:08 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: Aster (Dir)
~
Storm quickly stopped rolling around when he heard someone speak to him, and he turned around and saw another Eastern Pack wolf! He sat down and did an embarrassed grin. "Uh-" He started slowly. "No Ma'am, I was just getting to know the territory." He mumbled with an embarrassed grin afterwards. Her voice was very soft, and friendly! He slightly wagged his tail, but pretended he was just rustling the leaves around on purpose. "My name is Storm, what is your name, Ma'am?" He said respectfully to the other wolf while keeping his ears low to show submission to this wolf. He didn't know who she was, or what rank she was, but he only knew she had been in the Eastern Pack for much longer than he has, therefore she deserves to be respected by him. I hope I don't sound stupid right now... I'd hate for this wolf to think I'm stupid...

Edited at March 5, 2023 11:10 PM by Fruit Lovers

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    102    103    104    105    106   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us