Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 teddy
04:37:03 its yellow
yeah ;(
 teddy
04:36:53 its yellow
onto the bonepile it goes
 Amygdala
04:36:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
I have a bunch of feathers too...but barelly any coins...i need to empty the goat man's pockets better maybee something good will fall out that way ;-;
 teddy
04:35:56 its yellow
ewwwwww -WP Click-

i know its a 49AC but still..
 teddy
04:34:57 its yellow
i have none i've gotten like 3 charons blessings and like 10+ feathers
 Amygdala
04:34:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
How :o
Tell me your secret
 teddy
04:33:44 its yellow
ANOTHER charons!!
 Amygdala
04:30:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
Wow nice catch
 teddy
04:29:37 its yellow
oh just got an ES from regular WP -WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:29:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
Not bad at all
 teddy
04:28:39 its yellow
actually good stats though.. +5 +3 +5 -3
 teddy
04:27:52 its yellow
-WP Click- meh... but pretty ig
 Amygdala
04:27:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Karou
It's always like that lmao
 Amygdala
04:27:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Meh
 teddy
04:27:11 its yellow
ok ill spend mine hehe
 Karou
04:27:07 
man i've been having terrible luck with jasmines but they decided to start popping up NOW when I don't need them XD thanks?
 Amygdala
04:26:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Teddy
I just got one too XD

Let's see what we got
 teddy
04:25:55 its yellow
YESS a charons blessing finally
 teddy
04:23:18 its yellow
Karou
Yeah, but i'm so poor nowadays that i dont do any digital art on here
 Karou
04:21:03 
teddy,
you wish you could gamble the geodes too? :'(
no it's always trash XD the first ones stole all my luck I guess

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : -2
Snapping Turtle : +2
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    101    102    103    104    105   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 06:25 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Pack // Open

Bardou shifted from her spot by her den, her muscles shifting as her shoulder made a nastey cracking sound. Her canines bared breifly at the pain that flared down her leg, sighing she pushed her upper half down raising her flanks. The stretch worked out her back as she moved to walk to the entrance of camp. Her banner swayed as she waited patiently for night to speak with shadow.

She wouldnt arange patrols till that was done as then she could decide on who would be better doing what. Bardou looked peacfully up at the Skys blooming life. Hmm... One day she would be apart of the stars. Least thats what she hoped anyways, unless her packs myth of rebirth was fact. Which made her wonder what kind of unfinished business she had if any.

Bardou sat silently her frame an oddly placed fire against the calm of the still peacful camp. Her gaze silently staring at nothing as she pondered her thoughts. Poking her brain for any sort of loose end, that she had left unfinished. Hmph.. puzzling to think about such things on minimal rest. Bardou wasnt a big soul searching wolf on a normal day.. but, today wasnt normal now was it?

Edited at March 4, 2023 06:43 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 06:32 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia had been ushered to her den shortly after expressing her discomfort. A soft huff had left her as she had laid down to sleep beside Illusion. But, now it was morning and she was already up. Outside the den Foam and bile spilled from between her maw. Her audits flat as her body was soaked in sweat, and hot.. she felt on fire. Malicia stood a few moments longer her breath ragged, and violent. Audits flattening she shook off a wave of dizzyness.

Turning she made it to the den outside wall before collapsing upon her side. Malicias normally vibrant eyes pale with exhaustion, her banner lay limp behind her. Her muscles tremored in her flanks and shoulders.

Malicia let out a soft uncanny sounding keen. Her heart pounding in her cranium as she clawed at the ground infront of her unable to rise.

(Yall can decide what should be wrong with her ;)

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 07:24 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena (Dir)
~
Muli winced as Kena whined when he licked her leg.. "I just need to make sure it's fine!" He continued to lick it. "Just hold on a second!" He felt so bad for causing her pain, but had to make sure it didn't get infected, but when Makena practically begged him, he sighed and stopped. Turning his head to look at her face, he sighed. "Alright. But make sure it-" He stopped speaking when she smirked at him and he smiled. "You got an idea don't ya?" He grinned at her, but was very confused when she began to spin around but when she licked his nose, he immediately began to blush.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 07:30 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Marbled|F|Hunter|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Marbled stopped to stare at Sorrel. She hadn't thought about scaring the deer...
Am I a bad hunter if I don't think of that?
"Huh." She said, sitting down, spacing out slightly. "I never thought of that." She said, blinking and looking at the small scout. "I suppose your right. Let's go find those deer!" Marbled said, jumping to her paws, startling the rabbit. It bolted away. Marbled fought the want to chase it. Panting happily, she went back over to the scat.
Bending down to sniff it, she glanced back up at the scout.
"You know what, I bet that you are much better at tracking things than I am." She said stepping back, allowing the she-wolf to come and take a sniff.
She had never been a tracker, it had always been her brother. She rolled her eyes as she thought of that. He'd always been the center of attention in the family.
Marbled shook her muzzle, trying to get the thoughts out of her mind. It worked, and she followed behind Sorrel, trying to follow the trail that Sorrel had... but failing. She couldn't seem to pick it up!
Sniffing around, and trying to put her nose in the exact place where Sorrel's was, she was making a fool of herself. Pausing to watch Sorrel as she followed it like a blood hound, she wondered what she was doing wrong. Was her nose broken?
Picking back up a walk behind the scout, she burried her nose in the dirt.
I smell... dirt. That's all. Is there supposed to be other smells?
Her thoughs were stopped by the sudden whiff of deer. Her head shot up, and noticed that Sorrel had smelt it as well.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 07:47 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M: Orien|
Sky chuckled as the male growled. So, he hadn't heard the rabbit after all... She looked at him, happily panting. She was happy to be around another wolf, and not just coyotes.
Her ears went back slightly when he complimented her senses. That had never happened before... most wolves thought of her as a burden because of her blindness.
Looking at him with disbelief written on her face when he invited her to catch the rabbit.
"Ar-are you sure?" She asked, her face twisting in a happy way. It had been a bit since she'd eaten anything bigger then a mouse.
"Okay..." She said, not wanting to make a fool of herself.
Sky slowly crept slowly towards the rabbit, and worked on setting herself up to catch the speedy devil.
Once Sky was lined up to her liking, she took a few steps forwards, her white paws placed silently on the dirt.
Ears flicked around, listening for it's movement. This rabbit seemed dumb... or deaf.
Sky heard the rabbit take in a swift inhale. That meant it was getting ready to move. It had clearly seen the pure white wolf. She lunged forwards, her body slamming down on the rabbit's back. Grabbing it by it's neck, she felt the crack of it as it broke. Satisfied, she turned around towards the male. The blood dripping out of the freshly killed rabbit's neck was going down her chest, staining it a scarlet red.
She trotted over to the male, and placed it at his paws.
"Do you want some? You seem like a wolf that won't take much food from your pack." She said, her blind eyes staring into his.
She stepped back, allowing him to eat (If he did) without her being in his space.
"I'll be gone by spring." She said, looking at her paws. "I'm just here for the winter. I promise, I'll be quiet, and I won't get in your packs way." She said, hoping that he wouldn't be too mad about her hanging around.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 07:52 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Again, Makena was very pleased with Muli's reaction. He was so cute when he blushed...or anytime for that matter. "I love you." Makena said admiringly as she gazed into his eyes. Deep down she knew she was being crazy, but she didn't want to use up energy fighting it. She was already tired. And besides, Muli didn't seem to mind it. Makena then let her nose touch his as she once again breathed in his sent. She was happy, and little could change that. "Your so cute when you blush." Makena said as she smiled. She then flicked her tail against him im a happy way. No matter what she did she just couldn't stop not wanting to flirt and look into his eyes. She might have not been the best at it, but she absolutely loved it.

Edited at March 4, 2023 07:53 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 07:53 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kestrel | M | Medic | Eastern | M: Cuentista.
Kestrel turned around, his tail swaying as he worked. He laid down by her leg, gently moving it closer to him. He spat out some of it, licking it gently into her fur. Her voice pulled him out of the medicine trance. Bad? He tilted his head and looked up at her liking the arnica off of his maw.
"I don't think its too serious, just a bruise as I see it. How bad does it hurt?" He made a weird face, trying to get the taste out of his mouth. Herbs didn't usually taste good. He sat up, his ears perked toward her in a gentle manner. Her voice seemed harsh, this made him worried. "Does your throat hurt? Does your chest seem tight? Stiff?" He asked the elder, a tone that he hoped would keep her calm and hopefully not notice that he was worried. He wasn't sure why. His ears laid back slightly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 08:16 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky
He didn't show it, but Orien was quite surprised that Sky put the rabbit at his feet.(little does he know it dosent matter because she cant see lol) Maybe she wasn't as a loner as he thought she was. She seemed like a very good pack member. Now that she brought it up though, he hadn't eaten for a while. His stomach knew this, and let out a small growl. "I guess i could have a bite..." Orien said reluctantly, looking into the female's eyes. She was probably just as hungry as he was...Then again she offered it..
It took Orien a while to break his gaze, but finally he did and lowered himself to eat the rabbit. He still wasn't sure about this, but she said he could. He also couldn't help but feel like the female was blind. It was just something about her eyes...they were still nice to look into though. In his lifetime, he had only seen one blind wolf, but even he knew it was probably rude to ask. Besides, did it really matter? Just then Orien realized he had lowered himself to take a bite, but then just stopped. Embarrassment washed over him as he finally took a bite. He then took one more and nosed it back to Sky. He had taken the smallest bites he could so there was still quite a bit left.
"Im not quite sure what my alpha thinks of loners..." Orien said in response to the female. He then paused, thinking it over. "But if you keep quiet you'll probably be fine..." He said slowly, clearly still mulling it over. "But im sure it will be fine, so long as you dont get caught." He then paused again. It was clear he really didn't know what to do. "I wont tell anyone so long as you promise to stay out of trouble...And if you let me know where your going to be staying. I will have to know so i can try to keep them away from that area." He then paused for one second more before continuing. "Anyways, i thank you for the snack. But you can have the rest." He said nodding towards the rabbit.(if she didn't start eating it before he started talking.)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 08:22 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: Marbled.
Sorrel's posture changed a little when the brown wolf hesitated. She was wondering what she was thinking until she'd voiced it, sitting down as well. "Thats okay." She chuckled a little and watched the rabbit take off, standing up as well. She watched Marbled's movements, something about the scat had her interested? She moved forward, seeing the opening and listening to what she said, her head tilted. "I'm sure you're good if not better than me! Don't put yourself down."
She leaned over, sniffing the scat. This opened up a whole kind of map for her. She wormed around the edges and immediately noticed tracks in the mushiest of the grass there. "Score.." She hopped over the scat and followed the short trail, hesitating. She reasoned with herself and went in the direction she figured they were going until she picked up the scent again, her nose in the dirt, miraculously at an area they turned.
She followed this- the occasional prints and broken branches along the split grasses. Clearly- in her mind- there were more than one. Does.. It was been a little bit of walking she picked it up a sharp scent. Her head rose and she followed it, looking back at Marbled. Soon she found the source.
They approached a bunch of browned, tall grass in an open area. The scent grew stronger and stronger. "They're here." She said so softly that Marbled probably missed it.
The deer were hunkered down, out of sight but the scent was so strong they were there. She wasn't sure how many.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 08:22 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Ew double >< ))

Edited at March 4, 2023 08:22 PM by iArema

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    101    102    103    104    105   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us