Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
06:17:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 BloodWeb
06:09:59 Blood/Nicole
Ky

No I feel you I did that too lol different quest but it was finding beads took so long. Try a different biome maybe that'll help
 kycantina
06:08:53 ky but it's spooky
Blood, I found the other two immediately, it feels silly to lose out on 200 mush when I'm so close, I know the second I give up it'll immediately appear too lol
 BloodWeb
06:07:33 Blood/Nicole
Ky

I'd have ditched that immediately. The search ones take so long
 kycantina
06:06:04 ky but it's spooky
Do I give up on this scavenger hunt quest? 265 mush to find a mint seed but it's been a whole week ;-;
 Transcendence
06:06:03 anti gen ai
Why is it when i draw freaky designs they look like theyre in some sort of physical pain
 starmutt
06:03:31 marsh | they/it
sorry my friend is making me do code be right back
 Urux
06:02:16 Urox
Occultist
Thank you! <3
 Transcendence
06:01:52 anti gen ai
Throwbacks to the lineart 😭
-Click-
 Transcendence
06:00:41 anti gen ai
I made dunkleusteus horses before so im pretty sure i wont cry as much if i get to it
 starmutt
05:59:44 marsh | they/it
occultist
do you wanna see
 distant-screams
05:58:11 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
ugh not the rare nose >.>

she'd be so pretty with all common
 Transcendence
05:57:40 anti gen ai
Dunkleusteus dog design 😭
 OCCULTIST
05:52:12 Man Lover
you want me dead
 Transcendence
05:52:10 anti gen ai
Casually preping a sharky canine design but its inspired by the Helicoprion and will have the messed up mouth to because Igo out like that 💀
 starmutt
05:51:35 marsh | they/it
i lied i havent drawn the other poses
 OCCULTIST
05:51:01 Man Lover
wait where when
 starmutt
05:49:24 marsh | they/it
honsedog gear real
 OCCULTIST
05:48:38 Man Lover
urox,
Viking paint v.2
 mission goofy
05:41:07 
wait i just realised my dominance has reached 5 digit numbers!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : 0
Bobcat : -2
Bengal Tiger : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 11:53 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern, Elder-M: Kestrel
~
Cuentista slowly walked with Kestrel to the medic's den. Kestrel was always a great medic, and you couldn't change her mind. When he guided her to a nest, she quickly moved towards it to just rest for a moment. She began to lay on the bedding as Kestrel started chewing an herb of some sort, and she watched him with pure interest in what that herb was. Should I ask him, or not? I'll leave him alone... Atleast for now! She thought, but continued to watch Kestrel make whatever he was making. "Do you think it's bad or not?" She asked him, afraid that she couldn't walk for a while.

Edited at March 4, 2023 02:18 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 01:17 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky
Orien could tell she was slightly upset when he told her it was Eastern territory but he had make sure she knew. She could run into alot of trouble if she wasn't careful. Besides, atleast she was getting told and not shown. Normally Orien would be biting into her flesh right now, chasing her out of what was his packs. When she began wagging her tail, he was relieved she had quickly gotten over what he had said. Now he would never wag his tail infront of a stranger, but he gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you." He answered with a head nod.
Then out of nowhere, Sky jumped into a standing position. Orien was so caught of gaurd by her sudden moments he quickly jumped up himself and a small growl escaped him. The shock melted off his face when Sky explained her actions. Whew, that got Orien's heart beating. He finally regained composure and glanced over in the direction Sky had pointed. He nodded, realizing she was right. "You have good senses." He stated. "But i bet your hungry, so go ahead. One little rabbit wont hurt my pack." He whispered as he nodded towards where she had pointed. "Consider it my treat." He said as he sat back down. Orien then watched the female catch the bunny with swift moments and nodded with a small smime in satisfaction. She would be a good hunter for the pack. If she would give up her loner ways that is.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 03:28 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena had just finished tidying herself up and now she stood, staring at her horrid state in the river. From her lower chest and sides down was absolutely covered in scratches and some blood. None of them were very bad except one. There was one on her back right leg that had bled so much that it had made her fur mat. The wound was just a mess of dried blood and matted fur. Ugh, Muli's definitely going to notice that.... Makena groaned. The second worse scratch was a skinny but long scratch on her front left leg but it wasn't nearly as bad as the one on her back leg. That one would definitely make a scar. With a long and heavy sigh, Makena turned from the river and padded back to the tree den. She almost triped over a loose stick but managed not to.
However, she did trip on a tree root and came tumbling into the den. She landed right infront of Muli, their noses touching. A big smile rose onto her face as she looked into Muli's eyes. "You know Muli, i saw the most handsome and cute fox just now..and he's laying right infront of me!" What's this? Is Makena trying to flirt!? "I just wanted you to know, i love you Muli. And your just so adorable." As she said this, tiredness shone in her eyes and her voice held a tired tone. It was clear she was tired and therefore not thinking quite straight. Or was this the most right she's ever been?
(I know the valerian flower dosent do that to animals but im just going to pretend it affects Makena weirdly for some reason. I had the idea and couldn't resist lol)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 03:34 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River & Shiva | F | Hunters | Raven | M: Astro, Ash
River raced through the forest, weaving in and out of trees. She could see the gray tip ahead of her. She could almost catch it. Closer. Closer. She burst out into a meadow and there was Aquila. But she was already disappearing into the woods behind. "Wait!" River called but the wind blew her words away. She forced herself to run faster. The trees were whipping past her again. But not even they could stop her as there was a loud crack and she was suddenly in her namesake. Logs barreled past her but was quickly replaced with bodies. Her brother. Astro. Aquila. Killjoy. Her muzzle went under and she felt like she was drowning. She couldn't breathe. No...

A sudden force on her shoulders made her shoot upwards, already spinning to roll over and pinning the wolf the had grabbed her. A growl split out of her muzzle before recognition flooded her view with Astro. She huffed at him before getting off, "You will never learn not to wake me up like that will you?" She growled at him, looking annoyed and hiding the relief to see him. River glared at him about to say something when a voice sounded behind her, "What is it with you two? You do realize that the rest of us need sleep right?"

She winced before turning to find a very annoyed Shiva. The female flicked an ear at the two of them before scoffing, "When your good and ready, I'll be waiting outside. By the way River, it's time to teach Ash how to fish aand your the best one for that." Shiva said before walking outside. River nodded after her before turning to glare at Astro again. Her face said that it was completely his fault and she was blaming him.

Shiva, however, had a nice sleep until the bickering two woke her up. After huffing her words at her Lead, she walked out before striding over to the apprentice den. She popped her head in before poking Ash in the side with a paw. After doing that a few times, she said, "Ash, wake up and get something to eat. We're going on a patrol today and your not getting out of it." Shiva had seen him last night avoiding her. She walked back out of the apprentice den before walking to the center of the clearing to sit down. She would wait patiently for either Ash or Night to come out.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 03:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: The pack(ind)
Night woke up from a dreamless sleep, sitting up in his den. Yesterday had several ups and downs and he was not looking forward what this day would bring. He let out a sigh, listening to the birds and the wind for a couple of minutes. Speaking of wind, he could already smell the scent of snow on it. Not this morning, maybe later in the day they would start getting it but he was not looking forward to it. He got up to stand at the entrance of his den and looked out over the camp. Shiva was sitting at the prey pile, which did not look its best, which meant that most of the hunters was close to being awake.

Knowing Astro, River was awake by now and they were bickering again. He loved that wolf to death but sometimes couldn't stand his acts that always got him in trouble. He could see Shadow awake and he seemed to be sitting with the female that had come with him. They would have to speak about the morning patrol and about hunting patrols in his territory. Hopefully the male said it was alright, his meadow would be plentiful with deer in the winter as Night knew that he didn't hunt deer very often. And with Bardou's reports from last night, they now knew that the herds would be migrating down towards Shadow's territory.

The only thing that really worried him was the traps that were down there. The point of the patrol today was to set up defenses. However, if Night remembered correctly, once they got down to the river, they could follow it around and it would end up in the meadow. So if no traps got placed there, that would be their way through. His thoughts complete, Night sat down to wait for the rest of his pack to wake up. He would need to speak with his medics as well, hopefully they could help with the 'fleeing animal' situation if those animals were hurt. That would also give him the advantage to make a pact with the creatures where they would leave his pack alone. Although, he would like it if they were not foxes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 04:09 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Suddenly, a familiar fox came tumbling into the den, and smacked her nose right into his. Immediately, blush spread across his face as he stared into her eyes and she smiled, calling him handsome! His eyes immediately widened and his pupils got bigger, and his blush only getting worse. "Well, Kena, the most beautiful fox just came tumblin' right into me!" He said, shocked that Kena was flirting with him. But then, right after, she told him she loves him!!! Muli was speechless with joy. He couldn't believe Kena actually liked him! Then, he noticed the tired look in her eyes, immediately feeling bad. Should I tell her to sleep..? He went back to smiling at her. "I love ya too, Kena!" He whispered so no one could hear. Then, he began to smell dried blood, and jerked his head around to check Kena, noticing all the scratches on her. "Wait! Are ya okay?!? You're hurt!" He slowly stood up, his legs shaking a bit, and slowly took a few steps over to check her sides and noticed a large scratch on her back leg. Oh my- They hurt Kena! He gasped and then sat down, pain shooting through his chest. He laid down next to the fox and licked the blood off her leg, obviously extremely worried.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 04:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Foxes & Shadow | M | Shadow Forest | M: Anya
Frost finished his fish and licked the last of it off of his paws before getting up to shake his fur. He padded over to Icicle as she walked over to Shadow. Shadow has seen the pose Anya had given and sighed before listening to her. At the last statement, Frost snorted, "Useless is a meaningless word. The right phrase for that is incapable. You just needed to learn your strengths and get better at your weaknesses." Frost said before padding around Shadow. Icicle was giving him an odd look of 'did you just give her advice?' Technically, no he did not and he stuck his tongue out at her.

Frost started down the trail, flicking his tail on Anya's forelegs on his way past. He would admit that having someone in the pack that could be taught was nice. He wouldn't admit that she was just the right wolf needed for the job of distracting Shadow from his worries. Frost wouldn't give her that much credit yet. Frost made it down and scampered to the trail before heading down. It would be a while before he got back to Makena and them though due to the long walk for tiny legs.

Icicle watched him go with a smirk on her face before whispering to Anya, "That was the Frost approval badge." She giggled into a paw before hopping from foot to foot as Shadow said, "I will be going on a patrol with a few wolves from Night's pack to set up traps for the humans. While I am gone, Icicle is going to teach you how to hunt. River can teach you some more fishing tricks later, for now, I want you learning the hunting crouch and how to stalk a rabbit." Icicle perked up when he looked down at her, "Teach her what the difference is between hunting a rabbit and a mouse. It can help in the long run for a variety of creatures she might encounter." Shadow said before tapping a paw.

"Oh," he stopped Icicle before she could say anything, "And don't get in trouble doing so?" He said with a raised eyebrow and Icicle gave him an innocent grin, "I wouldn't dream of it." Shadow rolled his eyes as Icicle hopped closer to Anya. "We can start right outside of the camp. Flame can watch Bri while we are gone. We can come back after a little bit so you can feed her too." Icicle said before going over to pick the pup up from her place in the cave wall. Trotting gently over to Flame, the wolf took the pup and curled around her the way a mother would. Icicle bounded back over to Anya, waiting for her response and approval.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 04:25 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Shiva
After a long while of playing, all three pups climbed out of the water and onto the shore. The mid-day sun warmed their little bodies as the layed down, panting. "So, who bets mom will catch 5 fish?" Alley began after ahe caught her breath. "Whoever looses has to leave Anya alone for a whole week." Ash looked away, feeling slightly bad that they were always doing bets that involved her. Sure she got left alone for a week...but still. "I bet-" Smoke began but immediately stopped because their mother cleared her throat from behind them. "You know better than to make bets." She scolded with a slight growl in her voice. She then gave each of them a very long and hard glare/stare.
Anya had been standing behind her mother but now came out and told her siblings, "Mom caught 3 fish. And she said she would teach me when im older!" Smoke scrunched up his face, "Why would you want to do that? It's boring." Before Anya could answer their mother broke in. "Fishing is fun for some and for others it's boring. You can all think what you like but please dont fight over it." She then turned to Anya with a smile and gently nipped her ear before slowly running into the pond. Whenever she did that the pups knew she was going to play with them, so they all then bounded after her. Since Anya was closest to their mother she was able to playfully jump up on her. Of course she fell back down, but that was how Anya did things.
A second later Ash, Alley and Smoke came bounding up to their mother, trying to nip her playfully. Soon after the montage of the small family playing started Ash felt himself get poked. He ignored it however, wanting to stay in this dream forever. It was one of the happier times they had, and Ash loved it. When he heard a voice he couldn't ignore it any longer and gave up his happy dream. He slowly opened one eye to see Shiva making her way out of his den. What had she said? Something about a patrol and food? Ash looked outside of the den to reveal it wasn't even dawn yet. "Nope, no way." Ash grumbled as he layed his head back down and closed his eyes.
Just as he was about to fall asleep again, Anya and her voice popped into his head. "Please dont do anything bad, Ash. Don't do anything that will get in trouble." Not wanting to let Anya down, he sighed and got up. With alot, and i mean alot of quite grumbling Ash made his way to the prey pile. If one thing was certain, Ash wasn't a morning person. His fur was sticking every which way and tiredness shown in his eyes. He grabbed a pathetic little rabbit and began slowly eating while trying to wake up fully.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 04:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Blush spread across Muli's face, making Makena somehow feel fulfilled. It was like a whole nother world that Makena hadn't even known was there. Then it was her turn for blush to cover her face. So yes she had begun flirting without thinking, but she hadn't even thought of the possibility that Muli would flirt back. Then again she wasn't thinking very well anyway. But still, she loved his words. The sound of his confession of love sounded like a symphony to Makena's ears. She forgot all about her worries and was very truly happy. She didn't care that she had no idea what to say next, or what anyone would think or even that winter was so close upon them.
Just then Muli jerked his head up and so did Makena. "What?!" She exclaimed, not quite sure what was happening. She then relaxed when she realized he was just talking about her wounds. "Oh, im fine. It's just a flesh wound?" Makena said as she watched Muli get up. So much for being able to look into his eyes. She flinched when Muli gasped, knowing he was pretty worried. She kinda felt like she was in trouble to be honest. Makena watched as he sat down by her back leg, not quite sure what to say or do. Then to Kena's surprise, Muli began to lick her wound, making pain shoot through her leg. "Oww! Im fine Muli! I just fell!" Makena whined as she closed her eyes tight in pain.
"Done, done. Please be done!" Makena whined some more as she wiggled. She was acting worse than a little puppy just then. It actually wasn't hurting her that bad, she was just be dramatic. An idea then popped into her head and a smirk slid onto her face. She twisted herself so she could look at Muli's face. Then, without warning, she stuck out her tongue and licked Muli's mouth.

Edited at March 4, 2023 07:22 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 4, 2023 05:23 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Her pack
Anya turned to look at Frost who had finished his fish as he talked. In a weird way, she guessed Frost was right. She then began to ponder it, not quite sure what to make of it. However, she was snapped back to reality when Frost flicked a tail against her forelegs. Was Frost accepting her?! Anya wonder with excitement. She then watched Frost head off, to where she didn't know, with a smile. Today was a good day! Anya then flicked an ear towards Icicle, listening to her whispers. Her tail began to wag again, knowing Icicle was right.
As Shadow spoke, Anya's full attention immediately went to him. She nodded, excited yet dreading her lesson with Icicle. She was probably gonna flunk it...Anya then listened to Icicle and Shadow's conversation before looking down at Icicle when she spoke. She nodded but couldn't say anything before Icicle went to go give Bri to Flame. A silly idea entering her brain, Anya got up and got into her best stalking position which she saw her parents do. It obviously needed alot of practice but for now it was the best she could do. With the timing she learned from catching fish, Anya flung herself into the air just as Icicle came out of the den. There was a 70% chance she would fail miserably, a 20% she would fail but not make a fool of herself and a 10% chance Anya would actually succeed.
(You can choose whether she succeeds or not Fang.)

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us