Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:24:54 Spooky Vah
Katy

Pffft what a mood though.
 Jack-A-Boo
08:24:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
katy

your welcome
 distant-screams
08:24:00 katy | beetle
Boo,
awh, thank you <3
 distant-screams
08:23:51 katy | beetle
Vah,
thank you :) i have to put notes or else i'll forget what goes where LOL
 Jack-A-Boo
08:23:25 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
katy

your art is always so amazing to see
 Zeraphia
08:23:02 Spooky Vah
Katy

That is going to look so fabulous. I love the notes as to what is what and where!
 Jack-A-Boo
08:22:44 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I'm here im just in explore so I'm slow at chatting
 distant-screams
08:22:24 katy | beetle
-Click-
finally getting to work on backgrounds for my art ^^
 Sheep Guardian
08:22:17 Guarder of the Sheep
Umm. . . Did I kill chat. . . ? Anyone there. . . ?
 Sheep Guardian
08:18:02 Guarder of the Sheep
Luna
oh! That makes sense now!
 BloodWeb
08:17:22 Blood/Nicole
If I read pursue as purse one more time I'm going to bed
 Mirko
08:16:55 Mir
Mag
I got one coin today :/
 Jack-A-Boo
08:16:40 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
damn it I think I need to remove a wolf from my explore team so my pursue wolf pursues so stupid Gwyn ap Nudd stops fleeing
 Zeraphia
08:16:39 Spooky Vah
Mag

I haven't been exploring too much today. I can't really say if I have or haven't. I don't usually get coins. >.>
 SpookyMountain
08:16:38 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I am trying to get them so that when I get my expansion, I can go crazy again
 Mirko
08:16:33 Mir
Forest
That's going to look so good colored! :)
 BloodWeb
08:16:32 Blood/Nicole
Silver

Honestly I'm only stock piling for the event lol I've gotten all of these from quests
 SpookyMountain
08:16:09 Silver/Pyro/Luna
:(
 SpookyMountain
08:16:05 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Meee
 Magnus Bane
08:15:26 Mag/Maggy
Anyone lacking in getting coins today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Sun Bear : -4
Western Rattlesnake : -3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    98    99    100    101    102   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 09:19 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Cuentista|
Killjoy blinked at Cuentista.
"Good morning." He said, nodding his head at her. He saw elders as a higher rank... after all, they'd seen it all. "I'm alright, how about yourself?" He asked, pausing to get more water. He looked up at the sky, and sniffed the air again. Sighing, he looked down at his black paws.
"There's snow on the air. Just wonderful." He said, narrowing his eyes as he watched the sky get lighter and lighter.
I wonder what is taking Rags so long to get back to camp? I hope that Hondo is getting patrol together.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 10:27 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern, Elder-M: Killjoy
~
Cuentista smiled at the Alpha as she slowly sat down by the water's edge. "I'm doing alright... It's nice to be outside again for once." She looked up and the sky and then back at Killjoy, who was sniffing the air. She also sniffed the air, suddenly noticing how much colder it felt since the last time she left the elder's den. "I know. Snow very pretty, isn't it?" She couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not about the snow, but honestly, Cuentista really liked snow. Sighing, she stood up. "I'm going to go for a walk now. See you later, Alpha Killjoy!" She said before slowly walking away and leaving the camp.

Edited at March 3, 2023 10:27 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 11:07 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky and others(ind)
'Dark', that was all Orien thought with a grumble as the two countinued to walk. He hated not getting his full rest. Then out of nowhere Rags fell. He urged her to get up, and she tried but just couldn't. He stayed with her all night, not ready to give up on his beta quite yet. Besides, he couldn't just leave her in the dark with beasts lurking everywhere. Finally, when it was very early morning he decided she would be okay while he went to go get help. He couldn't find Kestrel or Killjoy so he got Ianuaria to go help her. He figured if anyone could help, it would be a medic or medic's apprentice.
After watching the entrace to camp for sometime, he decided to get a little bit of sleep. He padded into his den and layed down in the darkest corner. He fell asleep but kept tossing and turning. Soon he couldn't take it anymore so he got up. A couple minutes ticked by and he decided to go find Killjoy, or at the very least, see if that loner was gone. As he walked out of camp he automatically felt himself heading towards where he had last seen the female. "Oh well, Killjoy might be this way anyway." He said to himself as he kept going. For the first time since this early morning, he realized snow was on the air. That wasn't so good...
Finally he reached the place where the fight had happened. With the snow on the air, ever though it was faint, it was hard to concentrate on other smells. Luckily that didn't matter because there was drag marks. He followed them, picking up his pace into a fast trot. 'Did the female want me to find her?' Orien wondered to himself. Soon after he thought that he chuckled to himself. "Dont be crazy old man. You really are tired." He said to himself, his pace never changing.
Just then Orien came to a bush. He could see the white female's tail sticking out. He sat down and cleared his throat. He knew sitting would put him in a bad spot if she attacked but didn't want to seem like a threat. He just wanted to talk...and to totally get her to leave. Totally. When the female woke up, Orien made eye contact with her, not knowing she was blind. If you could see it was clear there was tiredness in his eyes.

Edited at March 3, 2023 11:08 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 11:56 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M: Orien|
Sky woke up, or at least she thought she was awake. She had never really dreamted about anything, so it was harder to tell if she was still asleep or not.
She wagged her tail.
Okay, I'm awake.
Then she heard a wolf coming up to her bush. She wasn't sure if she should play dead, or let them know that she was asleep.
I should just stand up, and say hi. She thought, nervously.
Lifting her pink nose into the air, she sniffed it. It seemed to be the male from yesterday! Oh good! It wasn't someone else. Hoping that the male wouldn't attack, she stood up.
She turned towards him, her eyes scanning beyond him aimlessly.
"Hello." She said, carefully stepping out of the bushes, not wanting to make a fool of herself if she tripped.
She sat down infront of the male, and wrapped her long furried, white tail around her paws. Sniffing the air, she detected the smell of snow, and... was that prey nearby? Her left ear flicked as she waited for the pack wolf to speak his words.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 04:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha & Shalah | F | Alpha & Medic | SUP | M: The pack
Alha could feel the pack stirring around her and she woke up, but kept her eyes closed. She wasn't quite sure what to do. Yes, they would need food, but she did not know the forest. Plus, there was traps throughout the forest that they didn't know about. On top of that, she had no idea how to actually catch anything. She had kept her pack away from the forest due to the traps, so the most 'hunting' they did was searching for food.

Shalah awoke as the first sun rays started to shine on her fur. Getting up, she stretched before looking back at Kaara and the pups. Well, last night, she most definitely was not thinking properly. Laying where the female had no exit if she felt trapped. Argh, she was being overprotective again. Shalah quickly moved away from the entrance to pad over to Alha. She could tell her sister was awake, her ear would flick every so often. Sitting down, Shalah said, "Good morning. What are you thinking about?"

Alha opened an eye as her sister guessed she was awake. Sitting up, she yawned before shaking her fur out. "Food for the pack, the dangers of this forest, me being unskilled. Take your pick." Alha said with a huff. Her ears were flicked back now as she squinted over to where Loki was. If he was a bird, she swore he would be preening. He was by the river, but from over here, he looked like a furry pinecone. Shalah followed her eyes before chuckling, "Boy problem?" Alha rolled her eyes at her sister before saying, "Unfortunately. I think the only reason he sticks with the pack is because of me."

Shalah sighed before teasing playfully, "Young love. Never know where it begins." Alha threw a mock gasp her way before pouncing on the female. They tumbled for a moment before starting to wrestle. For about three minutes straight, they looked like the twins when they were playing. They finally split apart with Shalah laughing quietly and Alha on her back. "You knew I needed that." Alha said, giggling. Shalah got up to nuzzle her ear as she rolled over. "Even an alpha can play around once in a while." Shalah said, laying down next to her.

Alha laid her head down before flicking her ears to listen to the sounds. She knew that most of the pack would be bored sitting around camp, but they didn't need any more injuries. And she feared that if they ventured into the forest, they would run into traps or worse, humans. If anything, she was mainly waiting for Shadow to come back. She would happily take a fox as well. Maybe.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 07:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Shadow and her pack(ind)
Im going to die. If Shadow dosent kill me, my heart will explode and ill die that way. I hope Ash wont miss me much. Her ears shot back and pinned themselves to her skull when Shadow growled. There was no doubt about it in her mind, she was gonna die. When Shadow looked at Anya, she immediately pushed herself into an submissive pose. Or one might call it an omega stance(just made that up lol). If she wasn't busy being scared she would have noticed that this was the first time Shadow wasn't his calm and composed self. Meanwhile, Anya just stood there, her belly almost touching the ground, waiting for her doom. Her heart raced ss Shadow got up and came over to her.
Then she remembered that Shadow hadn't done anything when she thought he was going to back at his old camp, so he probably wasn't going to do anything now. Still, if silence went for too long, her racing heart would kill her. Luckily, luck was on her side and Shadow didn't seem the least bit mad. As he sat down beside her, Anya got out of her submissive pose and sat too, just with a little slouch, showing she really was sorry. Anya flicked an ear at the movement in den, listening to her pack. All the worry melted off her face as the thank-yous drifted into her ears. Even Frost had mumbled a thank you. It wasn't much, but Anya was more than glad to take it.
She then turned to answer Shadow, looking him in the eyes with her own innocent and shining eyes. "Thank you! And yeah, River taught me." Anya answered, her tail thumping the ground. "Though i think im a natural because my mom was a fishing expert. She would always fish when she could. She would catch huge fish from our river and let me and my siblings eat it. Though i was the one who liked fish the most. She said she would teach me someday, but never got to it." The last sentence her voice saddened a bit and she looked away. She missed her mom and her whole family for that matter. Were they even alive anymore? Anya then layed down and pulled the fish to her chest. She didn't eat it, but more of just stared at it.
"Atleast im not useless anymore." Anya said, glancing back at Shadow with a small smile. She had so many questions, but she didn't feel right asking them. She didn't want to make Shadow sad or angry and she felt her questions might do that. She then focused her sights on the horizon, not knowing what eles to do.
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: His family in a dream
(Part 1)
Ash ran across camp as fast as his little legs could carry him. After what seemed like hours to Ash but in reality was only a minute or two, he came up on Anya. She was staring at a little worm on the ground, oblivious the fact Ash was running towards her. Ash then pounced on her, pinning her to the ground. "Got ya!" Ash howled with excitement. "Noooo." Anya whined, tucking her tail and pulling back her ears. "I give!" She whined. Ash rolled his puppy eyes before getting off of his runt of a sister. "Your no fun, but whatever."
Anya then got up as he brother countinued, "Anyway, mom is going fishing! She said we could come!" Anya perked up at that. "Really? Yay!" The two pups then dashed over to their mom. Ash easily won and Anya obviously took last. Soon the small family was walking through the forest. Well, their mother was walking, the pups were playing yet staying in sight of their mom. "When im older im going to be as strong as dad." Ash claimed as he ran along side his mom. She chuckled but said nothing. "Well im going to be stronger than dad. Ill be the strongest wolf in the world." Smoke said, his tail and head held high.
Alley rolled her eyes before jumping onto Smoke. She fell off as Smoke nipped her snout. The two was just about to get into a full blown fight when their mother's voice broke in. "My children, we are almost there. So lets hurry along shall we?" All the pups nodded and focused back onto the task at hand. Then all of a sudden Alley cried, "Race ya there!" At that all the pups broke into a sprint. Well, three of them did anyway. Anya stayed behind with her mom. Ash ended up winning with Alley in second and Smoke in third. "So much for being the strongest." Alley snickered.
A small puppy growl escaped Smoke as he pounced on his sister. The two began to fight. Ash jumped in between them and gave them each a look. "Stop it. If you keep fighting like that mom will send us home." That immediately put out the fight and not long after Anya and their mother appeared. As their mother sat by the edge of the river the pups bounded up to Anya. Alley then pounced on Anya, pinning her to the ground. Anya played her tail tuck and ear back routine but unlike Ash, Alley didn't like to get off. She was a ruff puppy and would always torment her little sister.
"Please stop." Anya whined, closing her eyes tight. "Never." Alley growled back as she began nibbling her sister's neck. "Why dont you pups go play in the waterfall?" Their mother's voice broke it before Ash could do anything. Alley immediately perked up and got off of Anya. She then sprinted towards the small waterfall that wasn't too far away. Smoke followed but Ash turned to his sister. "You coming? Ill race you." Anya shook her head. "Nah. Besides, you always beat me." Ash nodded with a sigh and ran off to catch up with his siblings.
A minute later Ash came up on his siblings from behind. He nipped Alley's ear before putting on full speed. Alley nipped his tail and just like that the three got into a running, nipping fight. Luckily they soon arrived at their destination, a small waterfall that fed into a small and shallow pool of water. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" Alley called as she dashed past Ash and into the water with a splash. Smoke then began to go but Ash knocked him down before jumping in himself. Only he didn't get to far because Alley was waiting for him. She pounced on him and they both fell. The water was so shallow that luckily Ash, who was on the bottom didn't drown. The water was cool and Ash loved the feeling. Soon all three pups were splashing and playing in the water.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 08:17 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Sky
Orien immediately noticed there was something off about the female. Something he hadn't realized before. It was probably the way she didn't look into his eyes, but instead looked around aimlessly. He didn't think on it too long, since it really didn't matter, and because the female spoke. "Hello." He answered as she sat down infront of him. He was quite glad that the female wasn't attacking. Totally comfortable now, he wrapped his tail around himself also. "You know...this territory belongs to the Eastern pack." He said, though it sounded like he could care less. It was definitely not a sign to go away, just a statement that he needed to say.
"My name is Orien by the way. And i wanted to thank you for...trying to help with the ugly beast." The whole time he talked, it was almost emotionless but you could tell he was on purposely keeping it that way. If anything there was a hint of tiredness. Just then the sent of prey drifted into his nose. He couldn't quite tell what it was, but he could atleast tell it was prey and not predator. His mind then began to wonder about things. Like if the female was hungry or not and if maybe she could help hunt whatever it was. It would definitely help the pack...but what kind of loner would want to help a pack?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 09:07 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sky|F|Loner|M: Orien|
Sky's ears perked towards the male as he spoke. Her eyes narrowing slightly.
"Yes, I am aware that this is Eastern territory." She said, almost monotone.
Of course I know this is Eastern, after all, I was with the pack when it traveled here...
Her ear flicked as she glanced behind her... not that she could see anything.
"Nice to meet your Orien, and it's my pleasure to help you." She said, blinking. "I am Sky." She said, happily, her tail wagging. It had been so long since she'd interacted with another wolf.
Sky stood up, her movement was swift, and fast.
"There is a small rabbit in the bushes over there." She said, shoving her nose in the way that the faint scent was coming from.
Sky would have loved to pounce on it, but she knew better then to hunt on pack territory without permission.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 09:15 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: Cuentista, Eastern Pack (Ind)
~
Veracious slowly blinked her eyes open, seeing the walls of her den she found last night. She managed to clean her fur so she wouldn't look like a rat's nest made out of metal in the middle of her... Pack's camp... It feels so awkward even saying that in my head. 'My pack' just sounds so weird. The last time I've been included in a pack was years ago. Many many years ago. Until now. She sighed before standing up to crawl out of her den.
Now that the she-wolf could see much better, she immediately saw the path she went down to get from the Eastern Pack to here. Well. Let's go I guess. She slowly walked down the pathway back to the camp of the Eastern Pack. I hope I made a good decision.
After a few minutes she started to smell the scent of lots of wolves. She looked to her right and saw the same pathway into the camp and started to walk into it, slowly beginning a swift trot into the camp before- Bump! She crashed right into an elderly wolf, quickly snarling at the Eastern Pack wolf and almost bit the elder's tail before she noticed the wolf stand up with her tail tucked between her legs and walking as fast away from Veracious as possible with her ears flat across her head. "Watch where your going next time, Oldie!" She snapped at the wolf before snorting and looking away. What a cowardly wolf.. She said to herself in her head before trotting to the corner of the camp she normally sat in and just sat down there as normal.
~
Cuentista-Female-Wolf-Eastern, Elder-M: Veracious
~
Cuentista slowly walked, towards the entrance, her exhausted and bony legs shaking. I need to stop for a minute. She slowly began to sit down to rest her legs for a moment, well that was until a rude wolf tripped over her, causing the elder to yelp a bit because, well, that obviously hurt her. "Oh I'm sorry, are you o-" She was quickly interrupted mid speak by the wolf's snarling. Cuentista immediately stood up, whimpering and slowly walking away, but when the wolf snapped her jaws at the elder's tail, she quickly sped her pace up and also tucked her tail between her weak legs. She winced at the other wolf's insult. Hey, we all get old! At least, most of us do... She almost said, but decided to not, her front right leg hurt really bad because the wolf practically jammed her leg down on it when they fell into each other. I think this walk has to wait a bit. Let my leg stop hurting before I start my the walk.

Edited at March 3, 2023 09:16 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!March 3, 2023 09:43 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kestrel | M | Medic | Eastern | M: Cuentista, Veracious.
><
Kestrel sat up, boredom seeping through the professional and adult calmness. He felt like moving. He was granted this movement when he heard a snarl and a snap. He whirled around to see what happened, on his feet within the second.
His ears were wedged forward as he watched Veracious' hostility toward the elder. He wasn't sure if it was his place but she was a new wolf and she needed to learn. He sprinted toward her in his best form, with a snarl he stopped short at the new she-wolf's rear end and nipped her hard enough that if she moved away wrong it'd have tore skin. He growled at her with his tail straight out and an intense look in his dull green eyes as he glared down at her with teeth bared.
He started to speak. "Elders are far more important than you, they've served their worth and deserve an honoured place in the pack." His voice as rough as he could manage. "Learn your place, apprentice, before you lash out at a better wolf." His face was full of disgust as he glared at her, teeth bared for a moment.
He turned around to look at the elder, her tail was tucked and he immediately took a softer posture, a respectful one. He spoke to the elder in a gentle and genuine tone. "Are you alright, Cuentista?" He peered over her, seeing a possible injury, her leg looked like she wasn't using it at all.. "Is it just your leg?" He sat down tentatively, hoping she would too. The elder didn't need to be on her feet.
He looked back at the new she-wolf. She was starting out badly in a new pack. No rank and she already has a bad reputation. With him and this elder at least. If she had that atitude with Killjoy she'd have not been allowed in.. She better show that self-control elsewhere. His tail lashed. He turned back to the elder and awaited a response.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    98    99    100    101    102   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us