Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Luna👻
11:25:12 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m saving my explore moves for when there are unsanitary brains scattered on the floor
 Boo
11:24:53 Chrissy
thank you, eve!
 Boeing
11:24:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
Alright lol
It's the most redundant defect for a battle wolf though lol
-150 battle, -150 agility, -100 stealth XD
 Nevermore.
11:24:42 Never/Nev
Thank you Eve!
 Magnus Bane
11:24:40 Mag/Maggy
Thank you. I barely finding any besides Gwyn
 Feiella
11:24:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Eve
Ooh yay
 Hugs4Bugs
11:24:13 Bugs || Ed
Darnnn, just as I finish exploring and prepare to head to bed for the night xD
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:54 Wolflocke Challenge
@Boe

Just because the vitals are better, I say keep the defect and turn 'em into a battle wolf!
 Charlie Bone
11:23:45 
Luna i would say keep him cause he is a good color
 Hallow's Eve
11:23:42 Hallow, Eve
Six

Yay!
 Duskfall
11:23:41 Dusky|Dusk|Dusker
Luna,
Free range or sell
 SixBears
11:23:27 evebot
I made it easier for event creatures to appear.
 Luna👻
11:23:02 Silver (She/her)
Retire? I donÂ’t know what to do with him -WP Click-
 Boeing
11:22:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Okay I need the den space at this point lol
Which one should I retire?
-WP Click-
G2 Dynamic I wanted to retire but never got around to it
-WP Click-
Most redundant defect that I kind of want to try make a battle wolf for absolutely no reason xD
 Jack-A-Boo
11:20:53 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game luna
 Luna👻
11:20:49 Silver (She/her)
Great battle boo!
 Jack-A-Boo
11:19:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
luna

thanks
 Luna👻
11:19:10 Silver (She/her)
Jack a boo
Oh, I love your DG Vivi! SheÂ’s gorgeous!
 Jack-A-Boo
11:18:43 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I free ranged him

I had him for sale before and no one took him, maybe he will reach sanctuary
 Luna👻
11:17:50 Silver (She/her)
Jack a boo
ItÂ’s a mela, and also high playfulness for the premium feature (I donÂ’t know how that works so it could be bad) but mela, so at least sell

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 31, 2023 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Badger, Willow, Hirola, Violet

As the mighty creature finally crashed, Chogan slipped off to the side. Blood marred his pelt and dripped from his strong jaws, his chest heaving from the effort.. but it as over. He had revenge for his fallen clanmate, which was what he was out to get. Looking to Violet for commands, The male glanced at Willow to make sure she was okay. Chogan didn't care about anyone as a friend, but he cared about everyone as a clanmate. He only knew names from what others called others, and he was only called upon if they needed food or to fight. He almost always blended into the background. It was just his life.

+++

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spider, Spark

The mottled grey male twitched his ears as he listened to Spider. "Agreed." Was all he said for an answer, but he already knew what was up. Spark was most likely riled up about those humans- and come to think of it, there were at least 4 foxes still missing... including Marigold. Cypress did hope the med she wasn't injured. As the news was broke, he pinned his ears angrily with his lips lifted slightly. No one deserved to be taken like that.

+++

Tundra [] F [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spark, Cypress, Spark

The dainty she felt a rising sense of unease as she looked around at the shifting foxes. Cypress looked like he knew something, and the grey male was sitting next to Spider. They seemed to be talking? Maybe about what was happening. Tundra tore her gaze away as Spark started speaking, her ears falling flat at the news. This was terrible! Those poor foxes...

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 31, 2023 04:51 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chargin|Warrior|Meadow Clan Camp|Meadow Clan| M: Honey
Chargin stopped to respond. "EEhhhh." he sounded off in his usual loud manner. "They usually always come back." he responded, but there was obvious hesitation and doubt towards the end. Honey seemed to have a good reason to be concerned.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 31, 2023 05:21 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet/ Second/ Meadowclan/ M: Patrol
Violet panted trying to get her breath back. Her ear stung, a lot.
she gave her fur a quick shake.
" We did it." Violet said relieved "we can head back to camp now." She took a quick glance at Hirola. It was sad to see her go. " c-can someone carry Hirola back?"
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 31, 2023 11:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Violet, Hirola

The burly male cast a glance at Violet as she spoke, grunting as a reply. He didn't think anymore need be said. Walking over to Hirola, Chogan grabbed the foxes scruff and dragged the weight onto his back. Once Hirola was draped across his broad shoulders, Chogan took in a slow breath and started walking back, his head low.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 07:10 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honey - Alpha - Meadow Clan - M: Chargin
After hearing Chargins nonchlant response which seemed to hide more feelings Honey thought to herself he would make a great elder. With their sarcastic remarks and old tall tales. Not many foxes lived to be elders. She began thinking again of the patrol, what was taking so long. It took everything in her power not to go running looking for her sisters deep red pelt.
-
Spider - Soldier - Beach Clan - M: Spark, Cypress
As soon as Spark let out the news Spider warm brown eyes watered up. His soft heart began to break even more as she continued to speak. How could so much tragedy happen in one day. It was just like that and half their clan was gone. As Spark finished Spider quickly turned leaving the seat next to Cypress hoping he, nor Tundra could see the tears the spilled over his fluffy cheeks. He quickly curled into his den, tucking his face in dreaming of just that morning when he had taken Flip out hunting. Such a promising young fox who was almost a soldier.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 10:39 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet / Second/ Meadowclan/ M: patrol
Violet nodded her thanks to Chogan.
"Ok, let head back to camp." She said. Violet waited for a moment before walking. She lead the foxes to the camp. Wincing as her ear brushed against a few leaves. She slowed down as she reached the entrance to camp then entered the camp.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Violet, Honey

With a low sigh the male stalked into camp with Hirola hanging limply over his broad shoulders. Glancing at Violet, who looked about as grief stricken as he would expect, Chogan looked to the leader as they walked in. Stopping in the middle of camp and gently placing Hirola down, Chogan stared at the body for a moment before backing up and sitting down without a word.

+++

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spider, Tundra

The athletic male turned his saddened gaze to Spider when the other male trotted to the den. He felt sorry for Spider... it must be hard. Cypress knew that male probably had a much better connection than he had with anyone. He glanced over at Tundra to see how she was taking this, seeing her head bowed.

+++

Tundra [] F [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spider

The she glanced over as there was a flurry of movement. "Poor Spider..." She mumbled, even more grief pouring into her heart as she bowed her head. This was truly a terible day for all.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 12:28 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chargin|Warrior|Meadow Clan| Meadow Clan Camp
Chargin's head was quickly joltted towards the body that had arrived at camp, as if it had surprised him. Chargin was sad to see the dead body. He was more solumn now. Another one. He silently watched the body be carried to it's spot. His mouth was closed, and he didn't call out a gruff comment. He too, would be taking part in the funeral ritual such clans often do.

Edited at January 1, 2024 12:29 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 01:38 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) /| Trainee /| BC /| M /| M: None
-
Nestled snugly in his cozy abode, Weevil prepared to embark on a journey to dreamland. Although not fully asleep, his tail swayed gently, causing a minuscule speck of dust to dance in the air. While seemingly insignificant, this tiny particle could prove to be quite bothersome if it happened to find its way into someone's nostrils. With his head resting on his paws and his body curled into a perfect C shape, Weevil found solace within the confines of his circular nest. Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open, revealing a pair of sharp, luminous gray orbs that glistened like silver whenever a few stray beams of light managed to pierce through the darkness of his den.
Raising his head from his paws, Weevil peered out of the den's entrance, his ears swiveling in search of any signs of trouble. Something felt amiss, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it. Whatever it was, he decided not to intervene, for who knows what consequences it might bring upon his tiny, delicate soul.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 1, 2024 02:00 PM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Soldier⇑Beach Clan
Crimson was staring at the ocean her front paws wet when she heard Spark calling, she decided not to go and went for a swim instead. Crimson entered the water it was cool around her paws and body, as she looked up she could see so many stars four in particular were glowing very brightly. Crimson thought they almost looked like a fox but that was silly stars couldn't do that, could they? She decided it was time to back but when she got back everyfox was asleep so she climbed on top of the upturned boat and nestled down as it was a cool night.

Edited at January 4, 2024 10:47 AM by Thunder Hunters

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us