Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Alligator : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!June 6, 2020 10:47 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anfall | Female | Plott Hound, Amstaff, Wolf | Bravo Wolf Blood | 21 | M: all of em

At this point, the only living creature within a mile radius that Anfall felt comfortable with was Sabre. Sabre had choosen to stand with Anfall, however foolish it may have been. She didn't trust Hoffen, nor Pfeil - they were Culls now. She would follow them, but trust was something that needed to be earned. Orden was too cunning to be at ease around. The Mike dogs were going to get themselves killed, the Charlie dog went insane, and the only two normal dogs, Maze and Zadolt, were probably dead. Then, the transfers - a small dog that didn't look as though he was faring too well, a water dog, and a sighthound. She didn't know them yet, so Anfall really couldn't judge. Then, of course, there was the Cheif, who had just dragged by the scruff one of Beta's best warriors out the door without a second thought.

For the time being, Sabre was certainly prefferable company. There was two leaders here - Hoffen and Pfeil, which made her slightly more at ease. Slightly. She was still fuming from everything, including being pinned to the ground by metal claws for far too long. She really did want to tear most every dog's throat out in the moment. She was sick of this unpredictability, this unstability. She was frustrated and angry at the world. Nothing made sense.

Anfall stepped towards the two culls, biting back any harsh words she might have held upon her tongue. She couldn't afford another mistake on her part, not now. But sarcasm certainly was tempting. She inclined her head towards the two metal dogs, awaiting her orders.

What is Left of Us | Open!June 7, 2020 08:34 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Frosch | Male | Greyhound, Borzoi, Azawakh, Great Dane half-blood | Tango/Foxtrot | 88 | Mentions: Kämpe, Karin, All

His opinion of the cull changed immediately when she looked at him.
Definitely scarier than a normal cull.
Oh well.

He gave the commander a friendly smile, "Frosch si- Ma'am. Soldier Eighty-Eight of regiment Tango."
He'd noticed Karin's absence this evening, he'd heard that he would transfer with another dog, maybe she was already there...
He had mixed opinions of her. A good dog that was fun to talk to... but rather... dull. Rules. Karin loved rules.
Frosch on the other hand, hated rules. Words that told him what to do and how to do it. It left no freedom of mind. It left no choice for the dogs.

His commander had learned to give up on Frosch, which he felt was an accomplishment. As long as he succeed at the order he was good, no matter how he did it.
Luckily for him he hated being late and he liked doing everything as soon as possible so he had more time to talk with his friends...
Friends. Strange.
He couldn't say he'd call any of the dogs in his regiment, or former regiment now, a friend.
Oh well.

"So, has Karin transferred yet? is she in Foxtrot or Bravo? I heard they worked together most of the time... Why am I being sent to Foxtrot anyways? Was I not a good enough messenger?" he started walking towards the door, forgetting that he should wait for the commander to make the first move, he was just too excited. A new regiment. This would be fun.

"Either way I'm happy. A new regiment sounds fun... what's your opinion of Bravo and Foxtrot? The rumors say they're not so great... a bunch of untrained mutts" he smiled, imagining all the new dogs he'd meet, "But I don't care about rumors. I'll make my own opinions of them."

He stopped to wait for the commander, his tail wagging just slightly. Patience was not one of his strong suits.
"Anyways, what regiment did you come from, Commander? I'd guess Mike or Charlie by the looks of you, but you can never know" he grinned at the cull, "the most unsuspecting dogs could turn out to be the best in the end. Maybe you originated from Foxtrot! that would be funny."

Edited at June 7, 2020 08:37 PM by Schatten Waechter
What is Left of Us | Open!June 7, 2020 11:43 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe | Female | Cheif Cull (GSD Kangal cross) | 24 | M: All

Again, that smile. She had almost never seen the expression before. She listened through his poor introduction without a flinch. This soldier would certainly have to whip himself into shape. Kämpe knew, of course, that regiments were trained differently. Foxtrot dogs did not smile, but Hoffen treated them fairly. Bravo was similar, but more obedient. Hotel was far different from the other regiments, and Victor, Mike, and Tango dogs were perhaps the most loosely trained of them all. Obedient, good dogs, but with little discipline. She knew that Beta trained these regiments differently, because they needed to be able to afford creativity while working. And they worked excellently with these advanced freedoms. But Foxtrot and Beta were soldier regiments, along with other twenty two regiments. It was clear the chaos that struck when freedom was allowed.

But why Beta had requested these undisciplined canines to join and already unruly regiment was beyond her. Of course, Kämpe knew Eighty-eight's mission, but his duty did not excuse poor behavior. What direction was Beta planning on taking? Bravo and Foxtrot, fighting regiments, had fallen apart, and might very well be built up in a different way - but Kämpe knew that Beta had told her nothing of this change, nor the plan for the regiments. She was left swimming in the dark. Perhaps she had failed them, and Beta had finally decided she was not worthy of information, that she was simply a lost cause to be removed any day once a suitable replacement was found. Kämpe didn't know. She could never know.

Kämpe had just entered the pen tunnel with him when he stepped ahead of her and started asking questions. No sane dog asked questions. Except of course Mike, Victor, Hotel, and Tango dogs. The regiments of all the transfers. Of course. But there was no emotion - no irritation- just a purpose. She saw a problem, a mistake, and one she could fix, for Beta. Kämpe's voice was cold, and laden with such unwavering command and danger, it could halt a Mike dog in their tracks.

"You are to address a dog by his or her given identification, is that understood? You have been transferred to Foxtrot on Beta's command, and that is all you should need to know. Foxtrot and Bravo are fighting regiments, and you are in no shape to join from what I have observed."

Without even a flicker of feeling, the cull stopped in front of him, her cold optics catching his. She let an unnatural metallic growl claw its way from her throat. She was not angry. She was not capable of emotion. But she let herself appear as though fury was a plausible thing. She needed his fear, Beta needed his fear.

"I am Chief Commander Twenty-Four, formerly of the Charlie Regiment. You will not speak unless spoken to, Eighty-eight, lest you wish to meet an untimely end. Beta does not tolerate the lack of discipline you have displayed today. I expect undisturbed silence until you are directly addressed or given permission to speak." Kämpe was a cunning creature, with years of manipulation in her mind. She knew where the emphasis was to fall on her words, where to find a fear and work off it.

"Do you understand, soldier?"

She snapped around before he could respond. Kämpe made a beeline for the arena. If her was smart, he would follow. She swiftly strolled across the threshold of the arena.

"Regiments, line up! Transfers, with your respective regiments. Evening inspection will soon commence."

What is Left of Us | Open!June 8, 2020 09:24 AM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Alledged Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: All, Taipan (briefly), Adiv more specifically

Hoffen gave a nod to the Chief as she left, then collected himself and stood tall, looming over the other dogs. The apathy plagued his mind, soothing his emotions and muffling whatever he had been thinking, be it good or bad. Curling his lip to reveal his metal-covered teeth, the Cull spoke.

"I am Commander Thirty-Four of Foxtrot, and you will adress me as such. I do not tolerate disrespect." Hoffen's ears flicked back before he spoke once more "Commander Twenty-Five is head of Bravo. We are the fighting regiments, and therefore have no tolerance for weakness."

His gaze went down the line and back, settling on a little dog, a dog even smaller than the one supposed to be shadowing Kampe. Sixty-Two had composure, she was something to be reckoned with, but him? In a fighting regiment? The dog looked confused.

What's his purpose? Hoffen's transmitter flashed as he recieved the information, the dog was Eighty-Six of Beta Small Dog Project. Huh.

He met the dog's gaze, brown eyes distant and harsh before pulling away. Hoffen rarely made eye contact, and when he did it didn't last very long.

"Any questions?"

And then Kampe, his commander, came in with another dog. Eighty-Eight, another dog for Foxtrot. With a short, low bark he echoed her.

"Line up!"

Edited at June 8, 2020 09:26 AM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!June 8, 2020 01:08 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO Rebel Force | Terrier cross | #47 | M: All

Her head held low, the female slid into the tunnel, one that was notorious among the Kilo dogs for being tight and hard to fit in. For Arrow it was perfect, it widened out into an area she had made into her own. The ground was soft, she had spent countless hours digging and widening it just enough so Tysta could barely squeeze in. It was her pride and joy, something she had been so, so excited about.

She had never gotten to show it to Ty.

So she sat, in the small, den-like room. She had eagerly found little trinkets in her exeditions with Tysta-and sometimes alone-into the sewer system. Shiny rocks, tiny oddly-shaped bottles that were somehow not broken, and scraps of cloth were scattered about. Things. Arrow loved her Things.

And her favorite Thing, a rubber-plastic band, something like a child's toy (not that she had ever interacted with a human, or knew exactly what that entailed) It glowed in the dark, Tysta had found it one day and given it to her. It remained there ever since.

She was sprawled out on the floor, numb, rolling her favorite Thing back and forth with her paw when she heard the howling.

Arrow stood up. What was the matter?

Tysta.

It was like her body acted on its own, and muffled from the tunnel came a howl, high-pitched and quavering with emotion.

Edited at June 9, 2020 07:34 AM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!June 8, 2020 01:29 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aadya | Female | Pembroke Corgi | #62 | Mentions: Ginger, Arrow, Afton, the others but not as directly

She turned her muzzle upwards to look the massive, fluffy dog in the eye. Something like insolence flashed across her gaze as he threatened her. She refused to be afraid of him.

Or well, show it. She was, in fact, afraid.

Not that she would ever admit it. Aadya wasn't sure what would happen, they would probably kill her. Maybe? They didn't seem like the type, but Beta would have. Or done anything to get information out of her.

"For Tysta!"

Rough howls reveberated around the tunnel, echoing back like something lost to time being found again. The female was...well, she didn't know how to feel. Aadya had never seen dogs grieve. Beta dogs died all the time, it was an accepted fact. Those who cared couldn't show it, lest they were next.

They cared, even the Cull. How? Beta was never like that, all cold greetings and fear-based respect. There was something in the howl, like they all had a connection in that moment. Was it even possible for Beta dogs? Was it possible for her?

For the first time since Tysta's death, Aadya lost her composure. She looked...confused, concerned even. Upset?

What is Left of Us | Open!June 8, 2020 01:38 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Adiv

Male | West Highland Terrier | Hotel/Bravo | 86 | Mentions: Commaner Hoffen

The little white male shook with fear at these dogs. They were so mean and it seemed they had no love in their bones. He looked at the sigh hound as she told him to be brave. He perked his pointed ears up, and puffed his neatly cut chest out a bit and put on his game face. He listened in obedience as a Commander spoke and seems to put his attention on him mostly.

The small male didn't falter in his look. He needed to be brave, he needed to prove he belonged . Who was he kidding he was scared of mostly everything and he felt his confidence shrink like a deflated balloon. He shuffled to his spot in the line up and sat up straight and held his head high. He would be brave, for Beta. He would prove himself a worthy fighter, but he felt something snap in him. Why didn't Beta show him this cruel and ravenous side of them? Like a beast that was eating its own flesh being torn from the inside out. What else had the mislead him about?

Did Beta deserve his blind following? He would have to do more research, but as he looked around. He found that their were many shiny things and this made him happy.

What is Left of Us | Open!June 8, 2020 03:00 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Taipan / Male / GSD x Golden Retriever / Mike - Foxtrot / I.D. 76 / M: All

As soon as Taipan heard the Chief's orders to line up, he complied. Though he knew the small dog would have to fend for himself soon, the Mike transfer couldn't help but glance over at the Westie. Something inside Taipan told him that this little dog needed protection. He tried to ignore it, but found he couldn't. That little dog could get seriously hurt. The more Taipan thought about this, the more he justified this train of thought by thinking that if the tiny dog did get hurt, chaos would start again. He could already tell that the Victor female was pretty protective of the young male, too.

Taipan withheld a sigh, instead doing his best to turn his focus on standing as erect as he could with no emotion on his face. He watched as Commander Thirty-four gazed at the Westie. To his surprise, the small dog didn't even seem to flinch. Good. That meant there was a strong bone in his body, after all. The golden male stood stock still, except for his eyes which still glanced at the Westie when the Cull were not looking his way. Taipan's topaz eyes seemed sharp and cold, but deep in their depths, very faintly, a tiny bit of warmth could be seen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: All

Sabre still stood beside Anfall, her dark black body contrasting Anfall's lighter coat. She had started to calm down a bit, though she still glared around at everyone but the wolfblood beside her. Her fur was laying flat, and no hint of a lip curl could be seen. Her tail hung straight down instead of lashing. She noticed quite a few new canines join the line; more transfers. Among them, to her curiosity, was a tiny dog... like that corgie, but not as long. She did her best to refrain from staring at him, from showing any sign of emotion. She didn't know what to make of the rest of the new recruits. The Mike dogs seemed reckless, like they didn't care about their own skin. The tiny dog looked scared out of his wits. The... Victor? and were those Tango? females looked as if they didn't like each other. Otherwise, she couldn't tell anything about them. The Tango male behind the Chief, however, looked happy.

Sabre felt a slight pang of pity for this male. Happiness did not last long here. It was "removed," just like Maze had been. Her gaze, which had started to cool down started smouldering again. How dare Beta choose who lived and who died! The black wolfblood suppressed a growl, choosing to stand silently rather than to die quickly. Now was not the time to fight. Sabre flicked the ear that remained, suddenly conscious of the blood that was drying on her facial fur. As she stood there, she slowly realized that the only canine that she really trusted and respected here was... Anfall. With that knowledge in mind, she wondered what Anfall thought of all this... of what she thought of her. Did the wolfblood consider her a friend, or at least a friendly acquaintance? Or did she even care? These questions whirled about in her head for a minute before she focused her attention on the Chief Cull and her orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kordelas (Kor) / Male / Doberman Shepherd / Kilo / I.D: 71 / M: All

Kordelas had followed the small group back to their base silently. His ears swiveled around, lifting from where he'd left them pinned on his head, as Spring, a chihuahua, spoke then howled. Kor's eyes, which were glinting with hidden emotion, softened as his heart ached. Tysta. He bowed his head, before lifting it to join Spring and Hero as they howled. His voice started off low and quiet, gradually rising in pitch and volume. It wavered and broke, but it was heartfelt. Tysta was a dog that all here would miss. He could see that they already did. The howl felt good, as bad as it sounded; it helped him remember that all of Kilo was united. As he lowered his head back down, a single, small drop shed from his eye, leaving a faintly wet trail down his cheek. Why Ty? Kordelas couldn't help but think that he should have followed them.

He should have been the one to go. Not Tysta. Kor padded out of the way and lay down, sorrow still pressing its weight on him. Another salty drop found its way down Kor's cheek as he pressed his ears against his head again. Deep inside, though, he knew he couldn't let this happen again. He resolved to follow anyone who left instead of just tell someone and think that everything would be dandy. He couldn't. Not after this. This incident had opened his eyes to how cruel the Beta dogs truly could be... No; it showed him how cruel Beta truly was. They turned dogs into mindless killing machines. Kor closed his eyes firmly. When he opened them, they were no longer soft. They were the eyes of a determined, fearless canine who would stop at nothing to avenge Ty's death.

What is Left of Us | Open!June 8, 2020 03:11 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe | Female | Cheif Cull (GSD Kangal cross) | 24 | M: All

Kampe watched as the regiments got themselves into a line worthy of passing inspection. She could certainly admit that their reaction time seemed to be improving. Not perfect, but it was getting there. She still dissaproved of their poor posture, however. They would need to fix it, and soon. Perhaps she would drill them on formation and obedience tomorrow. They were not up to Beta's standards, not yet.

The Cull narrowed her blue optics, approaching. She stalked along the line. The transfers had stepped into formation with the appropriate regiments, which was a start. She took care to observe each and every dog a little longer than neccessary, daring them to break. None were perfect. Of course they weren't. But there wasn't enough time in the day to correct them. It would have to do, for now. The next day was a different story.

She stepped away.

"Sufficient," her metallic voice rumbled. "There has been change. Due to your inability to meet Beta standards, your privledges will be revoked. No longer will you reserve the right to your own cell. We do not waste space on incompetent canines. Sixty-One, Twenty-Two, and Eighty-Eight are assigned to Cell 248. Sixty-Five, Twenty-One, Twenty-Nine, and Eighty-Six to Cell 212. Wolfbloods will be in solitary confinement for the time being, with no view of the hallway. Ninety-Two, Eighty-Five, and Seventy-Six, to Cell 249. Report to your respective Cells immediately. Inspection is complete."

Without another word, the Cull stalked away, preparing to make her rounds.

~ Time skip ~

It's night, and all dogs are in their cells. Culls are in their sleeping quarters as well.

Edited at June 8, 2020 03:47 PM by Boundless
What is Left of Us | Open!June 8, 2020 03:34 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Frosch | Male | Greyhound, Borzoi, Azawakh, Great Dane half-blood | Tango/Foxtrot | 88 | Mentions: All

"Fighting isn't everything Ma'am. I have my strengths" he smiled at the commander again, his metal paws clinking on the tile floors as he trotted beside her.

He paused for a little when the commander told him, wondering if he should reply with something sly... by the tone of the her voice he decided against it... for the most part "Understood ma'am. But- ah, as you've been speaking to me now, I believe I can continue talking... correct?" he held in a laugh, though his smile was very toothy.

Right when they entered the arena he stopped, usually he took his time sizing up new dogs, but at the orders of both the Chief Commander Twenty-Four and Commander Thirty-Four, he decided against it and lined up.

He did spot Karin though. That was fun.
The last dog to line up looked to be a doberman husky mix, blue eyes and a brown and white pelt.
The female looked absolutly lost, she looked like she was a ghost. She was looking at nothing, her eyes even seemed to cloud over... her tail was hanging too. She had a defeated, empty sort of posture, yet the second she lined up her entire form just changed.

The female lifted her head and staired forward, her eyes hardening, her tail curling up in a respective yet tominant pose and her legs were solid as stone.
She went from a ghost to a soldier. An emotionless soldier.

He listened to the commander quietly, though his ears were flicking around in every direction, listening for any whispers or sounds. Oh how he liked to hear others conversations.
He wondered who Twenty-Two and Sixty-One were. He never liked numbers, it made dogs seem like items besides living creatures.

He waited till Twenty-Four left before trotting out of the arena and towards the cell she had told him to go to. He liked being the first one wherever he went.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    36    37    38    39    40   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us