Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Alligator : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!June 5, 2020 06:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Adiv

Male | West Highland Terrier | Hotel/Bravo | 86 | Mentions: Asuga

The little white male had been transferred from Hotel where he was pretty much pampered. He was treated with only love and kindness and had never been scolded as he was so obedient and efficient at his jobs. His nose could rival that of a blood hound, but he was modest about it. He had been waiting for his orders from something called a Cull when he heard the outbreak of chaos and had waddled on short stubby legs to the scene. His pointed ears perked at the noises, and he had ran and ducked under a blue blanket when the fight broke out and some metal creatures cans to restore order.

What where those things? They were scary he thought as he shudders frightened. He flattens his ears and whines anxiously. Fear, it was consuming him and his worst enemy. Oh how he hated conflict, and his eyes caught a beautiful sight hound as she entered as if by magic. She was quite beautiful in appearance and only simply watched the chaos like he did. He heard the dogs barking orders and bickering and he covered his ears anxiously.

Why were they so mean and bitter? Maybe they needed a toy or maybe a hug? He tilted his head and he went in search of a toy, and found a small blue ball and he picked it up and looked at the scene, but he dropped the ball when he saw the metal creature pin another dog.

Ack! I don't want that thing to kill me! He though shaking as he looked at the sight hound and another dog that joined her. He ran to try to mediate between the fight, but he could tell it wasn't his place and so he ran and hid next to the sight hound. She seems nice...he thought as he looked at her and she smells pretty. It was true her fur smelled of expensive lavender shampoo and he looked at the fight.

Maybe he could break it up? He moved a paw to try and help, but he felt a slight weight on his small tail. The sight hound had stopped him and only shook her head. He looked confused, Couldn't these dogs be reasoned with? He only sat and saw her glance at her for a moment but then turn her steel gaze to the other dogs.

What had she been thinking of?

What is Left of Us | Open!June 5, 2020 06:19 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Karin | Female | Portugese Water dog, Portugese Podengo, Vizsla| Foxtrot | 92 | Mentions: Whoever’s fighting in Beta, I can’t remember XD

Karin was silent as she walked towards the training center, her steps confident and assured. The only way one would know she was annoyed was the small frown on her muzzle. She wasn’t happy about the transfer to Foxtrot; not at all. She knew it needed to be done, as Foxtrot and Bravo were both lesser regiments, and thus needed some proper examples on how to act. Their Commanders hadn’t been as strict with them, and so they had gone into chaos. This was bad enough that she automatically disliked them; she couldn’t help it, even if she tried. Yet even if it was necessary, she didn't have to like it.

Add in the fact that the Chief Cull had to be called in to deal with them, and she knew it was very serious. And that was the only reason she wasn’t trying to get someone else sent; the knowledge that Frosch was also being transferred to Foxtrot was a small comfort.

She walked in, and froze.

This went beyond chaos; this was near mutiny. Two Charlie dogs(she could tell by the way they stood and the look in their eyes) had apparently started fighting, why she didn’t know. Then others had gotten involved, and now the Chief Cull and two other Culls had to bring order to the situation. She saw three dogs standing near the entrance, and walked up to them.

“Excuse me,” She said, flicking her tail. “What is happening?” She asked a GSD and Golden Retriever cross. She said it politely, but with a determined undertone that said she wanted an answer, and she was willing to wait for it. She ignored the other two dogs; one was from regiment Hotel, and the other from Victor. Due to her former regiment, she was able to recognize the differences in dogs from different regiments. Regiment Hotel had the most obvious difference; they were smaller then the other regiments, much smaller.

Edited at June 5, 2020 07:48 PM by Shadow Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!June 5, 2020 07:21 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kämpe | Female | Cheif Cull (GSD Kangal cross) | 24 | M: All

From the corner of her sharp blue eyes, Kämpe caught sight of Hoffen lunging at Seventy-Six. Good. At least he was doing something right. And Pfiel, despite his hour or so as a Cull was doing exactly as he should - neutralizing the threat. Kämpe was almost certain now that Sixty-Three has suffered a mechanical error. But her expression was far different from Hoffen's when the cull had endured a malfunction. His expression had be pained and confused, wild and upset. Sixty-Three's expression wasn't doglike. It was feral, violent, disturbingly unlike a canine. Foam frothed at the corners of her jaws as she snapped at the cull. The Chief wasn't sure this one was salvageable.

Swiftly, the Chief evaluated her options. Although it didn't seem as though she was focused on anything but the Charlie soldier beneath her, the cull had learned long ago that her survival hinged on observation, on having eyes everywhere at once while narrowing focus on the task at hand. Kämpe had seen that flicker of expression on Hoffen's face. She couldn't dwell on it, not now. She had also observed as Seventy-Six step down, and watched a Tango transfer enter as well. A Hotel recruit she had decidedly not requested approached. She saw the weakness in his eyes. There were times when Beta's actions mystified her - well, almost. It was plausible that Beta had wanted to strip away his innocence, and return to Hitel a hardened soldier. The the process of throwing him into this bloodshed and chaos would quickly teach him, there might have been more logical solutions.

Kämpe leaned down, planted a claw on the side of Sixty-Three's face, and snapped her metal and bone fangs closed around the dog's scruff. The warrior hissed and screeched and thrashed about, but the cull's grip was firm. Completely unbothered by the writhing body in her jaws, the cull strolled forward towards the arena end trance, where the transfers stood, alongside Seventy-Six.

The Chief dropped the dog, planting a claw on her shoulder, pinning her to the concrete entryway. There was a faint trace of blood on her fangs, so the cull made a show of nonchalantly running her tongue along her teeth, metal and bone alike. Let them fear her. Especially the little one. He ought to learn.

"Stay here, for the time being. I will return shortly."

Her. She was so calm, it was nearly impossible to imagine the slightly insane dog thrashing about beneath her, fangs seeking her throat. Kämpe raised her voice.

"Commander Thirty-Four will introduce you to the regiments, and will line you up for evening inspection. I will return and assign you to your new cells, and brief you on your schedule if need be."

Without another word, Kampe's jaws closed around Sixty-Three's scruff, and she stalked past the others. It only took six or so minutes for the Chief to deposit the malfunctioning dog at the lab in human hands. The chaos that ensued had been enough for Kämpe to slip out unnoticed and avoid questioning just then, she would issue a report later tonight.

Kampe began her trip back to the arena.

Edited at June 5, 2020 07:21 PM by Boundless
What is Left of Us | Open!June 5, 2020 08:56 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Asuga

Female | Victor/Bravo | 85 | Mention: Karin

The sight hound gave a look at the approaching dog. She gave a small smile at an attempt in friendliness, but the bitch ignores her. She feels her eyes harden and squint at the female in rage, and she was about to go off, but she watched in horror as Kämpe injured a dog. She didn't show it, by not batting an eyelash and keeping a steel gaze like that of a warrior. She felt the small Westie bury his head into her slender legs in horror. She looked at the Portuguese Water Dog, and she gave a slight snarl at the female.

The slender sight hound stood up and she went to face the rude dog that ignored her. She held a tall and proud stance as she looked at the female and she spoke slowly and with venom in her words, " How dare you ignore me when I'm clearly here brat. Don't do it again." She gave a rough bump of the shoulder to the female.

She turned just to see the sight of the Cull licking and showing the blood on her fangs. Obviously a display to instill fear into the dogs, and it was working on the little Westie. He was shaking in fear, and he laid down his tail curled around his body. That poor dog she thought, and she moved to him she spoke softly .

"Get up" and he did slowly and he sat facing the Cull putting his best brave face on.

The Saluki mix looked at the Cull and she felt a slight disdain for her. True this little Hotel Dog needed to know of the cruel realities of the world, but did she really have to frighten him? She elegantly walked to the living area, her steps were graceful and her soft steps made it seem like she was a graceful doe, but this doe had fangs that could kill if need be. She gave a menacing glance to the Water Dog before winking at the GSD Cross. As she came back from cooling down she sat and awaited orders.

Edited at June 5, 2020 09:15 PM by -Spellbound
What is Left of Us | Open!June 5, 2020 09:36 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Karin | Female | Portuguese Water dog, Portuguese Podengo, Vizsla | Foxtrot | 92 | Mentions: Asuga, Adiv(indirectly)

She nodded at the Chief Cull when she spoke, but otherwise she was silent. She watched as the Charlie dog thrashed and growled, an almost feral look in her eyes. It unnerved Karin; that look was not dog-like in the least. Something had gone terribly wrong, enough so that a Charlie dog, the perfect soldier of Beta, had been reduced to this savage mess.

She watched as the Chief Cull licked her fangs(an attempt to instill fear, she knew) and took the dog away, presumably to the Labs. When the female Victor dog she had noticed before came up to her, she flicked her right ear nonchalantly. Then the dog started to insult her.

Karin looked at her when she finished, entirely unimpressed. “First off, I wasn’t ignoring you, I just didn’t ask you a question. And secondly, you’re younger than me, so if you could refrain from being a hypocrite, that would be most appreciated. But that might be beyond your mental capacities; I can already tell that you think you can insult me and get away with it, just because a Cull is not watching us. I shall rectify that mindset right now; Beta is always watching, listening, recording. Nothing you say or do is not noticed. If you don’t learn to work with your peers and not insult them the first chance you get, you might end up removed.” She said. Karin’s voice had no emotion in it, and didn’t change in pitch and tone; yet she had very clearly insulted the Victor dog. Even a pup could have known that.

She didn’t visibly react when the dog roughly pushed her, only blinking and giving her a ‘really? That's how low you’re going to stoop?’ look. She was surprised, however, when the Victor dog helped the Hotel one. It seemed as if the dog had a heart after all, even if it was only to the small dog. This was followed by the menacing glare the Victor dog gave her, with which she was unfazed by. Beta would see that she did not get away with the insult; they already knew exactly what had been said, and how exactly the interaction happened. The rules would punish the female.

Edited at June 10, 2020 05:09 PM by Shadow Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!June 5, 2020 10:29 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Taipan / Male / GSD x Golden Retriever / Mike - Foxtrot / I.D. 76 / M: All

Taipan saw how the Victor female glared at him and felt her tail brush his side, but he said nothing. He was more interested in the small Westie that seemed to be thinking about joining the chaos. His topaz eyes stayed focused on him, though he stayed aware of his surroundings. He watched as the Victor transfer interacted with the small canine, gently stepping on his tail as he came near and tried to go to the battle again. Quietly, gently almost, Taipan spoke so only the male and the Victor transfer could hear.

"She's right. It's better to stay and live to fight another day than go in and get yourself killed. That canine, Sixty-three, has gone mad. She wouldn't hesitate to hurt you, and if you try to get between her and the Chief Cull now, you'll end up regretting it later." Taipan's topaz eyes were slightly softer as he gazed down at the scared Westie. "Better to stay here, on the sidelines," he finished, before looking around and noticing a Podengo mix headed their way.

With hidden amusement, he watched as the newcomer completely ignored both the Victor and the Hotel transfers. "Sixty-three seems to have lost her mind and was fighting with Sixty-one. The Chief Cull is stopping her now and, as you can see, is punishing her for her actions." Taipan gestured towards the Chief Cull who was dragging Sixty-three by her scruff. Almost unconsciously, Taipan moved so he stood in front of the Hotel transfer.

He knew that the Westie would have to get used to this if he was going to survive here; but he obviously would need a bit more warning; this sight would probably give the softie nightmares for weeks. While Taipan did not meet the Chief's eyes fully, he didn't bow. They were both trained to be leaders. And leaders did not back down. They had to set the example for their underlings. Once the Chief had left, he watched as the Victor female insulted the Podengo mix.

He turned his cold topaz eyes onto the Saluki cross as he spoke. "It is one thing to glare at someone. It is another to insult them. What this female has said is correct; statements like that can have grave consequences." As he turned back towards the older female, to see whether she had anything else to say, though he didn't miss the Victor dog's wink. Yes, his experiences in Foxtrot would be interesting indeed.

What is Left of Us | Open!June 6, 2020 12:39 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe would have made a beeline back for the arena, but she had other tasks in mind. She had proposed to Beta to fetch a Tango dog - she had her reasons, none of which she wished to disclose, not now. She had conversed with the regiment Cull, and he had made a selection for her. The transfer was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but the Chief wasn't going to wait.

Where was Tango now? She drew their scheduele from the back of her mind, briefly reviewing it. Kampe abruptly changed course, taking the left most hallway. They were in the southernmost pen, no. 19, about to head into the kennels for the night.

Kampa swiftly found herself at the gateway. Her tranmsitter flashed, and the gate drew open upwards. Despite the sudden freezing winter winds, the Chief did not flinch. The regiment fell silent as she approached. Her appearence was rare, and often meant trouble. She Commander dipped his head, and Kampe let the silence hang in the air before speaking.

"I have come to fetch the requested transfer. Though untimely, he is needed now."

The cull offered a firm, obedient, "yes ma'am," and his well-trained regiment folded immediately into a line. He nodded to a tall sighthound in the center, fawn and white patched.

What is Left of Us | Open!June 6, 2020 01:00 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Frosch | Male | Greyhound, Borzoi, Azawakh, Great Dane half-blood | Tango/Foxtrot | 88 | Mentions: Kämpe

Frosch had been enjoying his evening, chatting with the others of his regiment. He knew this was the last time he was going to, the culls had been nice enough to warn him of the transfer.
He'd heard Bravo and Foxtrot were two of the lowest and uncontrolled regiments out there.
Why would they send him there?
He was a runner, a messenger, why would he go to a fighting and patrolling regiment?

When his commander ordered them to line up he was the last to do so. He never had the best posture in his regiment, nor was he the best trained, at least in obedience and discipline, but he knew he made up for it in just bringing the whole regiment together. He was the light when the culls were dark. He was the warmth when the culls were cold. And they were always cold.

He realized what was happening when his commander nodded towards him and he finally spotted the other cull.
Chief Commander Twenty-Four.
He'd imagined her taller... and scarier. But he just looked like another cull. Emotionless and commanding.
He wondered if he would ever be fully turned into a machine, or if he was destined to stay one of the fastest dogs in Beta...
He didn't like the thought of himself being cull.

He stepped out of the line and cave the commander a polite dip of his head, tongue lolling out and his tail wagging slightly.
He hoped his demeanor was good enough.
What is Left of Us | Open!June 6, 2020 01:18 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe eyed the Halfblood presented to her. He was tall, far taller than she, but he didn't carry himself with the confident authority she did. Kampe's presence was twice as tall as her physical mark in inches. His was decidedly not. When Kämpe has first seen Foxtrot and Bravo, she hadn't been impressed, but she wasn't drastically disappointed. They had good, strong postures.

This canine dared face her with his tongue lolling. Kämpe had spilled the blood of Bravo's Commander today, ending his life with ease, slashed the face of another cull, dragged a dog to her inevitable death, and his tail was wagging? Kampe's cruelly blue eyes burned holes into his own optics. But Beta had selected him, hadn't they? No expression crossed her face.

She didn't leave and brief him afterwards. She needed to leave an impression on this regiment. Let the dogs hear her voice, the metallic ring she could force upon it, the cold danger of her tone. Let them fear her.

"You will be transferred to the Foxtrot regiment, under Commander Thirty-Four. What is your identification, soldier?"

One could feel the intelligent cunning in those blue eyes, and cruel authority, the danger, the threat.

What is Left of Us | Open!June 6, 2020 02:09 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Spring / Female / 2 / Kilo / Chihuahua / Australian Shepherd mix / #92 / Mentions: Ginger, Hero, every other dog there

Spring looked up as the Kilo dogs re-entered the tunnels. Ginger, Hero, Maze, Afton, Zabolt, Arrow. All here, but Tysta? No, dead. Never to be seen again. Why? Spring thought. Why did anyone have to die? It’s not fair! She tilted her head and looked at the other Kilo dogs, examining them. She saw grief and rage in their features. Poor Arrow, the little dog looked broken, and maybe that was what was needed. That show of brokenness. Spring knew that these dogs were all scared of showing emotions, but she also knew that doing that could hurt them. Badly. Her eyes traveled to Hero. The wolfblood had his ears pinned and his eyes squeezed shut, trying desperately not to collapse in front of them all.

No dog here was okay! Why didn’t they understand that? Everyone was hiding, afraid to show weakness, but they were all the same. Every single one of them was hurting, every single one of them was angry and scared and grieving.

Their weakness was their strength!

Spring saw this immediately, if they let themselves show that emotion they would realize that they weren’t alone, they could work together using the power of their emotions.

Spring paused, sweeping her eyes around the others one last time, then she stepped forward and raised her head to the ceiling.

“To Tysta! The bravest and fastest dog I ever knew! We will never forget you!”

Spring then let out a piercing howl, closing her eyes and letting her heart reach out for the spirit of the lost dog. Not just Tysta, but every soul that Spring had ever known and lost. Their faces flooded her vision and surrounded her with a warm presence, whispering in her ears words of strength and encouragement.

We are here!

You are not alone!

We will always fight by your side!

Strength coursed through Spring’s body along with something else.Something the little dog had not felt in a long time.

Hope.

Hero / Male / Kilo / Wolf/German Shepherd mix / #39 / Mentions: All Kilo dogs

Hero opened his eyes at the sound of a voice.

“To Tysta! The bravest and fastest dog I ever knew! We will never forget you!”

Spring. The little dog was known as the optimist of the Kilo group, kind and loveable. Hero didn’t know her well, but what she did next hit Hero very, very strongly. She raised her head and let out a howl from deep within her chest. It rang throughout the whole Kilo camp, sad and affectionate, singing to the lost souls of the Earth, and Hero thought that they came. He could tell from the way Spring closed her eyes and swayed slightly, like something was moving her.

After a moment of hesitation, Hero, the dog known as the mischievous troublemaker, the one who never showed any emotions at all, stepped forward next to Spring, raised his head and howled.

His howl was much louder than Spring’s, and held so much more grief, a slightly lower note, harmonizing with the smaller dogs and seeming to beg. Calling out to the dogs and wolves of the past, grasping for them, begging for strength, begging for love, begging just to be seen for who he was instead of who everyone seemed to think he was. Wishing for them to appear, to let him see them, to ask if he could possibly join their ranks when he died too. Asking if he was good enough.

“Hear me! Please! I need you!”

And they replied.

“We are here! We are with you, do not lose faith, we will forever fight with you!”

Tysta, Ash, his mother. They were there. Hero couldn’t see them, but he felt them. He heard them, and it wasn’t in silence. It was in noise! It was in the music that he and Spring created together, and maybe others. Hero couldn’t tell anymore, he just knew that they were there. They were with him.

“You came. Thank you. I will make you proud.”

Ash’s reply.

“You already have.”

“Maybe, but I will get revenge for Tysta. I promise.”

And so it began. Another promise to keep.

Hero only hoped he could fulfill this one

Edited at June 6, 2020 02:12 PM by Silver Feather

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us