Oh no that sounds awful .>.

I hope you feel better soon!
 Echo Eclipse
09:29:33 Echo | Thunder
Hey chat
 The Tea Drinkers
09:27:12 Tea, Tea Queen
vah

im glad to hear it :D im very sick right now, so im all puffy and its hard to see :P
 Zeraphia
09:26:02 Spooky Vah
Tea

Not bad! Not bad at all!
 The Tea Drinkers
09:25:32 Tea, Tea Queen
Vah
tired all the time as always :P but alive. and you?
 Zeraphia
09:25:02 Spooky Vah
Been forever! How are you?
 The Tea Drinkers
09:24:33 Tea, Tea Queen
Vah >:3
 Forest Dwelling
09:23:07 I am on Wolflocke ok
Honestly surprised the game is still going, but it could either end at a tie or a point for team neutral at this point
 Zeraphia
09:23:04 Spooky Vah
Tea!!
 The Tea Drinkers
09:18:23 Tea, Tea Queen
im so hungry for art ;.;
 SpiritGuardian
09:10:06 Sleepy spirit
Oh its gone ):
 SpiritGuardian
09:09:53 Sleepy spirit
Heh 69 people are on
 Forest Dwelling
09:00:21 I am on Wolflocke ok
In a very intense game of Leaves since my faction and the darkseekers are tied currently
 Apothecary
08:53:36 Medicinally Autistic
I can't wait for monday, I hope I don't work.
 Apothecary
08:53:20 Medicinally Autistic
I'm so freaking tired but I have another double today.
 BooJake
08:51:05 Don't call me BJ.
@Forest Dwelling
Thanks! :D
 Forest Dwelling
08:48:18 I am on Wolflocke ok
@BooJake

I like the colors for both
 BooJake
08:44:59 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey chat, look at the Halloween sabertooth guy I made, he's a chonk
 Magnus Bane
08:42:20 Mag/Maggy
I feel like this wolf has been in labor all night
 Bobcat
08:42:13 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
This girl just keeps giving me DH's

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Red Fox : 0
Polar Bear : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 01:19 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rache | Female | Doberman Husky mix | Charlie/Foxtrot | 61 | Mentions: Anfall, Sabre, Wolf, Taipan, Pfeil, Bravo, Foxtrot

Sabre's attacks had been weak, she barely had to move her head for the wolfblood to miss her ears.
She had beem slightly impressed whent the female used her jump and twist to attack her again, for a first time it wasn't bad, she would have ducked and rolled had she not heard a familiar voice order the dogs to be neutralized.

Her eyes locked with Pfeils right when Sabre was pulled off of her by another.
The formerly warm brown eyes were cold and sharp, Beta may have not given the cull the usual blue eyes, but she was sure they were now enhanced, like her own.
She felt pity for the male.
Beta had tried to take away her heart and emotions, but because she still had Alta, still cared for her sister, she would never loose her heart if she still had her sister.

Rache whipped around right when Anfall lunged towards the other wolfblood.
So much for neutralizing her.
Rache was about to jump and yank Anfall away and neutralize her herself, as the dog she was attacking looked like he wanted to fight, not pin, when a flash of red fur and cold metal raced by, pouncing on Anfall and slapping the other wolfblood across the face with his tail.
"I said to neutralize Twenty-one, not fight" the cull growled to the other male as he pinned Anfall, one metal paw on her face and one on her chest, his claws nearly low enough to pierce her flesh.
What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 01:50 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | Terrier Mix | Kilo Dog | M: Tysta, Ginger, Zadolt, Aadya

The small dog scrambled, kicked, and bit at the smooth metal of the cull right up until the moment the dog set her down. Scrambling out of reach of the cull she turned, eyes blazing as bright as the blood on her white fur. With a string of rather foul curses she met her commander's brown eyes, hackles raised. "What the hell."

She had never spoken to her commander like that before, in fact, she had never heard any dog speak to Ginger like that. Arrow could care less, she was angry. Ty was dead. Nothing mattered.

Her jumbled train of thought was fractured when the other dog approached them. The beta dog. The tiny dog snarled, the whites of her eyes flashing in fear and anger. "If he's coming I'm not going anywhere."

She didn't care that he had helped them. In Arrow's mind, he had been the one to lead Hoffen to them. It was his fault.

Her eyes flicked to the dog creeping up behind the two much larger dogs. They couldn't see the female from where they were. She and Arrow were enemies. The weird long dog answered to Hoffen and Kampe. They were enemies. She should have said something. But she didn't. Arrow could care less anymore.

Then Zadolt spoke. She whipped her head to meet the gaze of the much larger male. Hoffen was burying Tysta? He didn't deserve to. Something flared in her amber eyes.

"Where?"

(asdfghjkl sorry this is all over the place I'm beyond exhausted at the moment lmao)

What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 02:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wolf | Male | Alaskan Malamute/Wolf Wolfblood | Mike | 29 | M : Pfiel; Fuck, whoever wants to be, I guess-
The male twitched his muzzle as he felt the mechanical item slash across his face. He could feel his flesh slice up and begin to ooze blood. It dripped down his muzzle and onto his canine as he bared them in a snarl. He whipped towards the mechanical animal, word having been formed in his throat. Suddenly, in a low voice, he managed to sound calm whilst he wasn't. "You aren't even a dog." The words came out with a snarl followed at the end. He may have been new to this part, but he was not new to his own harsh demeanor. In his mind, he had more words he could say to the machine. "Who are you to even boss me around? I am a living creature. You are a machine; nothing." His words now showed hints of an anger hidden inside of his brain.
Wolf could taste the blood seeping into his mouth as he talked. His own tail swished violently onto the ground. His light amber eyes stared directly into the machine's. If they even were to be considered eyes. Mike transferred him here for this? This was a waste of his training and resources. With that, he knew what to say next. "I was not transferred here for you to utterly waste my training that I haveput years into." The male put heavy emphasis onto the word 'waste'. To him, this was a waste. He'd go back to Mike soon enough. They didn't need him here. "I was not trained to follow you." Words kept coming out of his as the blood continued down his muzzle. It was not to the point where it was spreading on both sides and heading down to his chest, undoubtly going to stain his gray/white fur with a red colour.
To him, the thing before him shouldn't even be considered an animal. It was mechanical; man made. Man had did this to the thing. It could havebeen a dog before and understood what they felt like. However, it was too late now. The mechanical creature would now be his enemy. Wolf attempted to lick the blood off from around his muzzle, but that didn't work too well when it was your own. He could only reach the sides as the blood seemingly slowed down. His canine teeth has some blood dripping off of them as he opened his mouth in that attempt. To him, he had nothing more to say to the thing that stood before him. He shouldn't need to waste his energy on it.
What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 02:17 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Tysta, Arrow, Kampe, Hoffen

He took a step back, eyeing Arrow warily when she talked. At the moment, the tiny dog was a threat, and it took all of his will to not try and neutralize it. Beta had trained him to the point that when he saw a threat he wanted to get rid of it, immediately. She was being threatening towards him, and he knew his hackles were raising in response. He didn’t bother trying to lower them, as he wasn’t about to submit to a dog smaller than him. He did manage not to growl at her, though.

When she said that she wasn’t going anywhere if he was going, he nearly snorted, yet at the same time nearly sighed. She thought it was his fault that Kampe and Hoffen had found them. He agreed with her. If only he had noticed before he got there.. But now was not the time to think about what-ifs. He focused on her sentence; He hadn’t even thought about the possibility of returning with them, as he had no idea if the transmitter-thing that was in him had a tracker. And anyway, he was sure that either one or both of them would try to kill him, if he explained how Kampe was rebooting.

When Arrow asked where Hoffen was burying Tysta, he almost didn’t tell her. Almost; The dog had made the word into a threat, and he narrowed his eyes in response. “In the alley, towards the back, I think.” He said in a calm voice. He subtly shifted into a defensive position; If she attacked him, he would only defend himself, nothing more.

What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 02:55 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-Alaskan malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall, Rache, Pfiel, Taipan, Wolf

Before Sabre could stop Anfall, she insulted Pfiel, then started to attack the other wolfblood. The next thing she knew, the dog who had pinned her had slashed at her right ear, then leaped over her, landing near the wolfblood who had challenged Anfall, right as Pfiel slashed the wolfblood across the face and pinned the female. Sabre had barely bit back a yelp, and the only sight of emotion on her face was her widened eyes. Please don't kill her, she begged silently, ignoring the blood trickling down her fur.

Her back fur was still bristling, and she briefly considered something that was extremely foolish and would get her removed, but possibly release Pfiel's brain from Beta. She glanced around, right as the yellow dog with black along his back spoke, growling at her, his teeth bloody where they had sliced off her ear. "Don't move, or you will lose your other ear. Choose wisely. I will not let you think about it twice." He glared at her once more, then turned to Pfiel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taipan / Male / GSD x Golden Retriever / Mike / I.D. 76 / M: Pfiel, Wolf, Sabre, Anfall, Rache

Taipan noticed that the dog that had attacked 61 paid no more attention to her, so he gladly dished out her punishment, his teeth swiftly clamping down upon the black dog's ear. He noticed her muscles tense, and knew that he had a solid bite. He twisted his neck, spat out the ear, and landed beside Wolf, facing the others. 65's body crouched lower, but not in a submissive way, and he jerked his head toward her, topaz eyes smoldering. "Don't move, or you will lose your other ear. Choose wisely. I will not let you think about it twice." His eyes then looked directly at Cull 25's, letting him know that if he attacked 29 again, he would have two commanders against him.

Two commanders from Regiment Mike. He would not let a Cull from such a pitiful, chaotic regiment attack a canine that he respected. "Sir," he spoke with a hint of a growl, his eyes cold, "We are here to do our jobs. We know what job that is. Especially after this chaotic mess. I suggest that the next time you deal out a punishment, you deal it out on dogs that actually deserve it." His eyes had narrowed. He trusted 29's judgement. This dog, however, had done absolutely nothing to deem him worthy of Taipan's respect. He would tolerate the cull, but he would not let punishments be given to those who were actually doing their jobs. Unlike the leaders of this... "regiment."

What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 03:21 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anfall | Female | Tamaskan, Dogo Argentino, Wolf | Bravo Wolf Blood | 21 | M: Pfiel, Wolf, Sabre, Taipan, Rache

Don't move.

Anfall released a strangled snarl, willing herself to stay silent. She could practically feel Orden's eyes burning into her skull, wishing Anfall to do the wise thing. For once, she did - of her own accord, of course, certainly not because Orden wanted her to. Anfall was not a fool. She would not test her stregth against Beta - she really couldn't tell if she wanted life or death, but right now, with her rational mind prevailing, she was certain she wanted to live.

I live to spite my captors, her mind whispered, an echo of her previous thoughts.

Pfiel's claws dug in, and Anfall could only clench her teeth and bear through the pain, seething.

All aside, she was too stunned to lash out. Anfall never fell silent, never hesitated - but this was a whole new level of shock. The two Mike dogs were talking back to Pfiel. Ordering him about. A cull was the supreme commander of all dogs - who could they not know such a thing?

"I've seen stupid before," Anfall said to the Mike dogs, almost absently, "But this is a whole new level of idiodcy." She wasn't kidding.

"Do you not know what a cull is? Have you been raised under a rock? Do you want to die? You best shut your jaws before you end up getting killed." She snapped. Her face was pinned to the side, metallic claws digging into the fragile flesh of her muzzle.

What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 03:57 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pfeil | Male | Doberman half blood | Bravo | 25 | Mentions: Wolf, Taipan, Anfall, all

He should have remembered that Mike dogs would be a problem. Trained to lead. Trained to become a cull that leads the regiments, though some forgot what their fate was.
Charlie was a simmilar regiment, though they weren't only trained to command, follow and hunt. Both regiments were known to get in fights when around each other. He didn't know why Beta decided to transfer dogs from the two most powerful regiments to two of the weakest, especially on the same time, but it was not his right to question. Only follow.

He listened silently to Twenty-Nine and Seventy-Six, calculating their words, deciding what to do next. He was the only cull here, he was in charge till the Chief or cull Thirty-Four returned. Not these Mike dogs.
He didn't move when Twenty-One spoke either, that may have been the smartest thing she could have said. But still foolish.
"You do not speak when you are not spoken to" he growled to the female, digging his claws into her flesh.

"And you."
The culls eyes went from cold to freezing, dark and dangerous.
"You, Twenty-Nine, will have a fate just as mine. You were born to become nothing as you call it. Once your training is done you will be just like me. You are trained to become a cull, you are trained to lead, but first you are trained to follow" His voice was cold and emotionless.
"I am the cull in command, you follow my orders. Every dog must follow the orders of a cull for we are your supieriors. You are nothing but pawns for us."

"I had thought cull One-Hundred-Ten had trained you better than this. Both of you."

"Whatever you think your job is, you are wrong."

"I am the new commander of regiment Bravo, Cull Thirty-Four is the commander of Regiment Foxtrot. Beta decided to bring Sixty-one and Sixty-Three to the regiments to show true training. To show how true dogs of Beta work. You, Twenty-Nine and Seventy-Six, are here to help. You are not commanders, and you will not be for quite a few years to come. You are Seconds. When we leave you lead. But not before."
What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 05:20 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: Hero, Kordelas

Her ears swiveled back and her eyes narrowed when the male asked her why she was here.
"I saw you walk away and no one seemed to care. I was curious" she tried to keep her voice friendly, but there was still mistrust there. She couldn't help it, she hoped her eyes were at least friendly.

Maze lifted her head and sniffed the air when Hero asked if she smelled anything. Her sensitive nose twitched once before she nodded.
"Blood. The Commander and the two small dogs ran out to the tunnels again before I went to you... they might be in trouble" her voice was calm and indifferent. She didn't know if she should be worried about these dogs or not. She didn't know if she could trust them.
They said that they were rebels fighting against Beta. But even if she believed this, which she hoped was true, that didn't mean she trusted it.

She shook her head. These were dogs. If they needed help she needed to help.
"We should go" she turned around quickly and trotted straight towards the tunnel entrance where what looked like a dobberman german shepherd dog was standing... she remembered Ginger calling him Kordelas.
"Kordelas? Hero and I smelled something. I think the commander and the others are in trouble, three dogs to help is better than one."
What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 06:12 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kordelas (Kor) / Male / Doberman Shepherd (doberman pinscher x German shepherd) / Kilo / I.D: 71 / M: Ginger, Hero, Maze

As the new dog turned and spoke to him, Kordelas perked up, his ears swiveling towards her and Hero. He'd wondered if he'd turned invisible or something; but he realized that Commander Ginger probably just had a lot on her mind. "That's me," he replied, his heterochromatic eyes bright. "You're... Maze, right? It's nice to meet you," he grinned at her, then briefly wondered if the Commander would be mad at him for leaving his post. But, if she was in trouble, then surely she'd be glad for the extra paws? Making his decision, he spoke firmly. "Okay," but then he paused. Sure, he was guarding the tunnel against intruders, but he didn't know a thing about what was actually inside.

So, he made sure to add, "Since you'd know the way better, I'll follow you. I haven't been in there before." He glanced back at the tunnel once more before padding out of the way, waiting on Maze and Hero. He hoped that he'd succeed on this mission; he didn't want to let Commander Ginger down. Not to mention, a chance to prove his worth was actually a nice turn of events. He made sure to keep his wagging tail out of the way; he'd been reprimanded for letting it whack someone before; it was like a whip. Kordelas' eyes stayed alert, watching their every move.

What is Left of Us | Open!April 13, 2020 07:19 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kämpe | Female | Cheif Cull (German Shepherd Cross) | 24 | M: Zadolt, Hoffen, Aadya, Ginger, Tysta

Kämpe's eyes snapped open. Her vision steadied, mind clearing. A rush of memory surged into her skull, a deafening rush of thoughts, each clamoring for her attention. She didn't wait for the dull throb to receed before tackling the most pressing concern - the fight that had taken place. Her mind launched into action, summarizing and noting the most important information.

Kilo, the regiment that had been supposedly destroyed was alive. At least, she assumed - Beta had made one Cull per regiment, as well as one hundred or so for different purposes - the only cull that was not accounted for was the one of the defective, and supposedly destroyed regiment, Kilo.

Commander Thiry-four knew her - she was his trainer. One could only draw the conclusion that Thirty-four, in turn, had been a part of Kilo, under her command. When had Kilo defected? How old was the cull, how old was Thirty-four? She could not possibly come to a complete answer without this information. The Commander was going to answer a few questions, that so much was clear.

Not to mention that he carried off the rebel dog's body without her permission. If it were up to the Cheif, she would have left the body there - let it serve as a warning to dogs and humans alike, let it instill fear in the hearts of the citizens, the rebels. Beta controlled through fear, and Kämpe was nothing more than a soldier, built and manipulated to ensure this fear remained. And she had seen that fear, that horror flicker across the Commander's face as he ripped the life from the rebel. Cull's didn't feel. There was something about Thirty-four, something she couldn't place - that emotion. How he didn't wait for her commands to remove the body, his relationship to Kilo. How, only a short while ago, in the morning's training excersize, emotion and memories flashed through him. How he had torn the golden dog's fangs from her neck, how he had saved her life.

Kämpe flicked her attention away from that particular train of thought. Her mind dipped, diving through the sea of memory, finding Twenty-eight. Traitor. Brother. Friend. How he made her programming malfunction, how she betrayed Beta, how she let him go. She remembered. She could recall a scattering of memories of him, as a dog. Not many, but a few - her memory transmitter only barricaded the memories that Beta wished to block upon activation. Any new memories would stay, even sudden recollection of past memories . The memories were oddly distant - she could see the emotion, but only feel a vague, distant part of it. It was as though viewing her life through windows, mirrors. The chaos of these newfound memories made her skull want to crack open. They were oddly placed, spaced between darkness, complex, simple, empty, full. Only one thought was clear.

I betrayed Beta.

She didn't know how that was possible. How she was still alive. Nothing made sense. Her head was spinning, falling, tumbling out of control as thoughts spun around her head, logic tried to analyze, memories screamed for attention.

Sixty-two would bring information, as Thrity-four. She would wait, wait for what she knew she could control.

The Cheif attempted to stand, shuddering as a jolt of pain stabbed through her neck, her cranium, her spine. Kämpe leaned against the wall, steel against concrete, flesh against stone. And so the Cheif waited for either the Commander or the Small Dog, cursing herself for her physical pain, for her weakness, trying to pick apart what was wrong with her brain, how to proceed when delivering a report to Beta, what method they would choose to kill her, when they inevitably decided that she was unfit for command, having lost in combat, and let a traitor go free. Had she been able to feel, she would have been incredibly grateful for her utter and complete apathy. Only cold, straightforward logic battling through the chaos of her mind.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    30    31    32    33    34   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us