Malcuth
07:14:13 Wander
-WP Click- she has crazy pups already
 teddy
07:03:08 its yellow
before you leave?
 StarClan
06:57:43 Going to leave..
thanks! I'm going to gift it to my friend before I leave..
 teddy
06:56:51 its yellow
starclan congrats!
 StarClan
06:55:39 Going to leave..
I have an apple now!
 Karou
06:55:37 
i can help if you'd like I love making custom designs
 ScardeyKat
06:54:55 Kat ?
Ok yay. Now the hard part is making it </3 I suck at making customs lol. Wish me Luck >:3
 Poe
06:54:09 
Kat-
I'm a sucker for a viti so I'm saying yes
 StarClan
06:52:34 Going to leave..
yes
 ScardeyKat
06:47:41 Kat ?
Should I Customize?
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
06:20:23 I am on Wolflocke ok
Just 2 and a half more bronze figures left until I can start focusing on building my 2 stragglers
-WP Click-
 Star Tha AOD
06:06:27 i stalk chat (Star)
Arachne
yeah she kinda does
 Amygdala
05:37:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Kat
I love black phase XD
 Arachne
05:36:41 Ara/Kat
she looks like a permanent marker
-WP Click-
 Lazy Kingdom
04:52:45 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Six
I feel that, I paused driving for a moment so don't worry not driving xD, almost clipped a deer :,). I know it's deer country but still that's the closest I've gotten lmao.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Black Bear : -1
Grey Fox : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 08:39 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anfall | Female | German Shepherd, Wolf | Bravo Wolf Blood | 21 | M: Sabre, Zadolt, Pfiel, Alta, Rache, Hoffen

That doesn't make sense. It can't. How can there be a dog born outside of Beta? Every dog, every single one was born to Beta. It makes no sense. Who where her parents? How did they get out?

The dog released a low, quiet snarl of frustration.

She saw as Zadolt asked Hoffen the details of the sisters attacking Pfiel. She had seen something like this happen before. It wasn't her place, but started talking. Anfall never really had cared for rules, regulations, and respect. If she had something to say, she would say it.

"I don't reckon you'll get anything out of our Commander. If you haven't noticed, he's occupied. Listen: they're testing him to be a Cull, to replace Axel."

He looked as though he wanted to be elsewhere, as though he had someone to meet.

"If you have to go somewhere, I suggest running now, while they're distracted." She said. She had no idea where he might need to go, but, hey, she might as well try to be helpful, and suggest the time where he might have the least chance of getting himself killed.

What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 10:07 AM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Anfall, Arrow, Tysta

He looked at Anfall curiously for a second; Why would she tell him that? It didn’t benefit her in any way, shape or form. And why would she help him leave?. Well, he’d take what he could get. He nodded his head on gratitude and said a quiet “Thank you.” Before sneaking off. He’d have to ask her why she helped him later; being under (former, he reminded himself)Commander Axel’s command meant she was loyal to Beta.

As soon as he was in the city, he relaxed. He was out, he had information to give, and no one had noticed him leave. He continued towards where he first met the Kilo dogs, not paying any attention to the humans looking at him. They either feared him or hated him, maybe both; yet they wouldn’t dare try to cross him, too scared to try. He may not have been one of the more loyal dogs, but even he could see why Beta ruled with an iron fist. If everyone feared you, no one tried to cross you. He still thought it was wrong, though, the way they used force far more than necessary.

He shook off those thoughts when he neared the tunnel entrance; he could hear talking. Perhaps they had patrols of their own? As he got closer, he started to crouch; there was two of them, but he couldn’t hear exactly what was said, nor who said it. A Beta dog walking in on their conversation would most likely make them panic, and try to fight them. When he could see who it was, he immediately relaxed, moving out of his stealth position. It was Arrow and Tysta. The two weren't paying attention to their surroundings. He probably could have walked right up to the pair and they wouldn't have noticed until the last second.

After waiting for a few moments, he said, “I could have been the Chief Cull, and you two would be dead right now.” He had sat down as he said that. It was quite amusing, how small they were; he wouldn’t be surprised if, even when laying down, he was still taller than them. But they were bred for speed and agility, while he was bred for strength and power. It made sense they were smaller, while he was bigger.

Edited at March 29, 2020 12:15 PM by Shadow Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 02:29 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever x Golden Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: Arrow, Zadolt

Tysta whirled to face the newcomer, features tense with anticipation. He quickly calmed as the dog's face came into view. Zadolt. The Beta dog, a trustworthy ally. His words rang true.

"True enough. But you happen to be a perfectly normal, non-mechanical dog, so I reckon we'll be alright." He said, charming canine grin on his face. The dog sat down, mildly amused. He and Ty were about the same height, but even sitting, he towered over Arrow.

"This is convinient. I guess we both have something to tell each other." He paused, a slight solemness coming over his features. "I have to speak quickly. It's important." He took a deep breath, steadying himself. Tysta was a calm dog, but the memory of his flashback riled him up, though he didn't want to admit it.

That flashback. I was out there, wasn't I? In the real world. My Mother got out - this is my purpose, isn't it? To save all these dogs. To free them of this city. It all comes down to this information, this one moment.

"Listen. I know how to get out of here, of this city. I know the secret." he said, closed his eyes, then repeated the words his mother had told him.

"The secret is simple.

Be silent, be still.

Find the dog, the dog made of metal.

A light flashes in their ear. Transmitter.

The key.

Take the key. Take the key to freedom.

Run.

Run, hide, keep running. Don't look back.

The farthest end of the city, where nothing lives. Where danger lurks at every corner.

The exit lies North.

The key.

Then run.

Run to freedom.

And never look back."

He glanced up. His eyes were urgent.

"The Cull. You have to get to the Cull."

What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 02:56 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Kämpe, Alta, Rache, Zadolt

The massive Cull stood stark-stiff, eyes on the Charlie dogs and their quarry. Pfiel surprised him, the dog was good. Maybe good enough to be made a Cull. He would have to be or the Charlie sisters would butcher him then and there without a second thought. Maybe it was for the best if they did. Hoffen wouldn't wish his fate on anyone, their own free will being cruelly ripped away from them and being replaced with cold, unfeeling metal.

He watched the fight in silence, gaze neutral and blank, that of a true Cull. He was surprised when a voice asked him what was going on, then a second explaining it to him. Zadolt, naturally, and that Bravo wolfdog, Anfall. As much as he trusted the male and admired his courage, sometimes he couldn't hold his tongue. His lip curled, slightly. A warning. Anyone watching would have thought he was simply silencing the Aussie, but he was sure they both knew there was much more to his harsh glare.

He turned back to the fight, ears pricked forward to see what had happened. Though it may not have seemed like it, he had picked up just a few words of their conversation. Zadolt was sneaking out once again, and Hoffen wouldn't be there to back him up if he was caught. It sounded like the Bravo wolf was in on it, that was a mistake. Hoffen wasn't sure if he could truly trust her. His temper flared. How could Zadolt be so stupid? He had already neared being killed once today.

Yet, Hoffen sat, stark-still as he watched the battle going on before him. He told himself there was nothing to do. Maybe that was the coward's way out, but he had no other choice. He hated himself for it, but that was the reason he had survived so long. His spirit broken by Beta, he survived by doing what he was told. That's just how it was.

Arrow | Female | Terrier Mix | Kilo Dog | M: Tysta, Zadolt

Arrow pinned her ears back when Tysta snapped at her, eyes flashing with indignation. He didn't want her coming? She thought they were a team? Ari narrowed her eyes, but her face softened just the slightest. "I'm coming, Tysta. Plus you don't get enough to fill me up," she joked.

She tensed when she heard another dog, whipping around. Zadolt. He was an ally. Good. She sat next to Tysta as the big dog towered over them. She didn't feeling small, even when her diminutive size was a part of her. Surprisingly enough, she was silent as the exchange happened.

Until Tysta said he knew there was a way out.

She whirled on her friend, wiry fury spiked with surprise and amber eyes wide. "There's a way out? And you never told anyone? Which Cull? Hoffen?"

What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 03:04 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Tysta, Arrow

He nodded when Tysta was finished, committing it to memory. A little cryptic, but he would take what he could get. He ignored Arrow's statement; right now there was information he had to pass on to them. But there was still one question. “But which Cull?” He asked, echoing Arrow; there were lots of Culls! From the way he said it, Tysta thought it was Commander Hoffen. But there was more than just his commander! It could be talking about the Chief Cull, Hoffen, or another Cull entirely! He mentally shook himself; he’d have to hope it was Commander Hoffen it was talking about. But overall, this was good news; there was a way to escape. He would focus on that part, instead of the Cull part. He wished he had good news also, but alas, his wish was not answered.

“I have something to tell you. Three new dogs have joined us; Aadya, Rache and Alta. Rache and Alta are from regiment Charlie. Aadya is small, like you” -He looked at Arrow for a moment- ”and doesn’t seem to know much about the rules. She seemed… confused, when the Chief Cull said Maze was to be removed. She has large ears, so I have no doubt she hears things she isn’t supposed to. I don’t think she’ll be a problem, though, but the Charlie dogs...” He shook his head; when he spoke of them, his voice was layered with reluctant respect, and fear. He then raised it suddenly as a thought occurred to him.

“Do you know what the Charlie regiment is?” He asked. It was possible they hadn’t heard of the Charlie regiment; some dogs even thought they were a myth. But they were real, as Bravo and Foxtrot knew. And they were smarter than normal dogs. He was quite sure they had some sort of upgrade; Beta wouldn’t miss a chance to ‘enhance’ their best dogs. Then again, they could be normal dogs, like him, but he doubted that. Normal dogs were not as cold and detached from everything, as those two were.

“Oh; the Chief Cull is thinking Pfeil could be a candidate for another Cull. Before I left, she made the Charlie dogs attack him as a test.” He blinked, as it just came to his notice that it was two on one. “Don’t tell Maze that part.” He said. “Its a two on one fight; the chances of him winning are low. And if he fails…” He didn’t even bother to finish that sentence; if he failed, he had a fifty-fifty chance of being removed, or just left alone. Zadolt would bet on the former; Beta didn’t like dogs who failed.

Edited at March 29, 2020 12:13 PM by Shadow Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 03:33 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Tysta, Arrow, Zadolt

Ginger was cursing herself the entire way through the tunnels. She'd been too nice, too friendly, too lenient. If she'd just trained the dogs to listen they wouldn't be stupid enough to risk their lives. Twice in one day.
She shouldn't have asked Tysta to go and scout. She should have gone herself and let the dogs do whatever they did when she was gone.
They probably started chatting the second she disappeared.

The cull raced through the tunnels, her enhanced smell telling her exactly where those two idiots headed off to. Soon enough she reached the tunnel entrance and scented a third dog.
Her breath caught; the scent of beta wafted off the dog, but she realized it belonged to the dog that came with Hoffen and Maze... Zadolt was it?

She walked over to the three dogs as Zadolt mentioned regiment Charlie. her soft brown eyes replaced with a dark angry glare.
"Charlie?" she'd met one of the charlie culls; they'd had a few, each one programmed to train one of charlies dogs, making them the most dangerous dogs that still had their own minds. Not to mention the additional enhancements they added to the best of the best Charlie digs.

When the tall male mentioned that beta was testing this Pfeil, she sighed. She'd overheard Maze and Hoffen talking about a Pfeil, seemed like the female had bonded to someone; a dangerous thing to happen in Beta's walls.

"Charlie is a dangerous regiment, beta's planning something if its adding dogs from that regiment to lesser ones... are these Rache and Alta enhanced ones?" if they were enhanced that would be a problem, she'd never been told what these enhancements were, but she could guess they were bad.
If they didn't have these additional strengths maybe they weren't good enough for Charlie, but that was a very small possibility.

Edited at March 28, 2020 03:34 PM by Ebbelwoi
What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 05:15 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever x Golden Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: Arrow, Zadolt, Ginger

Arrow turned on him, amber eyes blazing. He winced, only slightly. Half his size, and she could really be rather terrifying at times. "I didn't know. Until maybe two-ish minutes ago? I have absolutely no idea. At all. It's not my words. For that matter, I could be imagining all of this."

His jaw clenched, only slightly, and his eyes danced across his surroundings. There was a distant sort of pain in his face, a loss.

Mother. Mother's words. She was trying to save me, all of us.

I won't fail you now, Mother. I didn't know you. I didn't have the chance. Beta stole it away. But I can help them, can't I, Mother? I can free Beta too. I can fix everything that's broken. Nobody deserves this life.

I need to protect them from it.

He turned to Zadolt. "I reckon the more culls you get at the better. I think -" the dog took a deep breath, considering his words. "I think you can save them. The culls, I mean. It's the transmitter that controls them. I think, anyway. So - what if we removed all the transmitters? Hoffen's first, then maybe the Cheif Cull's. They would be free."

Although Ty remained as calm as always, his words grew urgent.

"We can save them. We can save all of them. The culls aren't evil, they're controlled. We can free them." Strange words, coming from a dog that was raised to fear the metal creatures. Foolish, to want to save your enemies? Yes. But Tysta could never leave anybody behind. They were dogs, too. Dogs that had lost their lives, dogs that lived in fear, in pain. He needed to help.

Zadolt spoke of new dogs, from Charlie. Ty was rather confused, as he knew little of the regiments, but he could piece together what this meant. Clearly, Charlie was a feared regiment with the ranks of Beta.

"No, not really. I don't, at least." He responded evenly, ears pricked, listening intently.

Another cull. It never stops, does it?

Ginger appeared, and Ty went rigid. Shoot, they had disobeyed orders twice in the same day. Ty was sure if he would walk out of this unscathed, and not by Beta claws.

Ginger briefly explained, and that was enough.

"If Charlie dogs have joined them, that has to mean something went wrong, right? Maybe they're weak now."

What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 05:33 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pfeil | Male | Doberman half blood | Bravo | 25 | Mentions: Rache, Alta, All

Pfeil held in a yelp as his ear erupted in pain, sharp teeth piercing the thin skin.
Beta had cropped his ears, the memory was an uncomfortable one, they made them short and pointed, and very sensitive.
He stood still, cursing himself for forgetting about the second sister.
He watched Alta with wary eyes, debating if he would tear his ear off to get away from them, or let them wound him more by not moving. For most dogs the choice was easy, but he was slowly realizing why they were testing him. Beta needed another cull, they were seeing if he was good enough to become one.
His choice was let them wound him, make himself freeze in fear and pain and therefor Beta wouldn't choose him as a Cull and he had a chance of being removed; he would join Maze if he did that.
Or he could fight them. Become a cull and forget his pain, the pain of loosing a friend, the pain of loosing his limbs, the pain of working for something he hated, slaving for them even.

Death or something worse than death?

Let Beta kill him or become Beta?

Either way he'd forget his pain, either way he'd be gone.

When Sixty-three lunged forward his mind was made.
Closing his eyes he tensed his muscles and jumped. He felt the skin of his ear tear as the females powerful jaws stayed locked on. They truly were heartless, emotionless dogs.

Pfeil backed up, lips pulled back in a snarl as the blood ran down the side of his face, leaking into his eye.
He needed to keep the sisters infront of him, it was too risky to let them get behind him.

The red doberman started walking sideways till both females were lined up infront of him; as long as he could keep them like this he'd only have to fight them one at a time... though with their training they probably already figured out how both of them could attack him on the same time. But he could just not let them.

Pfeil ran forward, towards Sixty-three, only to feint to the side and cirlce around them again.
They were testing his reactions, so he would test theirs. Once he knew how they reacted to being attacked he would have a better idea of how to fight them.

Edited at March 28, 2020 05:34 PM by Ebbelwoi
What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 05:39 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Tysta, Arrow, Ginger

He started when the Cull came out of the tunnel; yet he didn’t bother to hide his surprise, as he would have at Beta. “No idea. But they’re in our regiments to teach us how ‘true’ Beta dogs act.” He responded to her question, his lip curling at the last sentence; his eyes narrowing.

He turned to Tysta next, feeling bad about disappointing him but unable to lie. “There are too many Culls to gather. But the transmitters do control them. Its where the orders from Beta come from.” He saw a plan forming as he spoke; an outline of one, yes, but a plan nonetheless. He felt a faint stirring of hope; perhaps it could work. “If we could just get rid of Hoffen’s transmitter, he could get rid of the transmitters of some of the other Culls. But that may not work….” He frowned and closed his eyes briefly, then they flashed open as another thought came to him.

“But… there might be a different way.” He didn’t want to get into more detail; he wasn’t even sure it could work. Instead, he focused on Tysta’s last question. “The Charlie dogs are the very embodiment of Beta. They’re probably as strong as the Chief Cull. They are definitely not weak.”

Edited at March 28, 2020 05:42 PM by Shadow Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!March 29, 2020 11:13 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-Alaskan malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall, Pfiel

Sabre listened as Anfall spoke. So that was why Pfiel was being attacked. The dark black female did not say anything; rather, she sat down, deciding to soak up as much information as she could; processing it before speaking. Her face showed no emotion, just as she'd been "taught" to do. As she'd been shown to do through the others' faces here.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us