Wolf Play : What is Left of Us | Open!
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
07:20:28 Mag/Maggy
Just about to get out of bed and go to work :')
 Malcuth
07:17:44 Wander
Pretty good! How about you? Any plans for your day
 Magnus Bane
07:16:31 Mag/Maggy
How are you?
 Malcuth
07:15:38 Wander
Good morning
 Magnus Bane
07:15:03 Mag/Maggy
Good morning
 Malcuth
07:14:57 Wander
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
07:14:13 Wander
-WP Click- she has crazy pups already
 teddy
07:03:08 its yellow
before you leave?
 StarClan
06:57:43 Going to leave..
thanks! I'm going to gift it to my friend before I leave..
 teddy
06:56:51 its yellow
starclan congrats!
 StarClan
06:55:39 Going to leave..
I have an apple now!
 Karou
06:55:37 
i can help if you'd like I love making custom designs
 ScardeyKat
06:54:55 Kat ?
Ok yay. Now the hard part is making it </3 I suck at making customs lol. Wish me Luck >:3
 Poe
06:54:09 
Kat-
I'm a sucker for a viti so I'm saying yes
 StarClan
06:52:34 Going to leave..
yes
 ScardeyKat
06:47:41 Kat ?
Should I Customize?
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
06:20:23 I am on Wolflocke ok
Just 2 and a half more bronze figures left until I can start focusing on building my 2 stragglers
-WP Click-
 Star Tha AOD
06:06:27 i stalk chat (Star)
Arachne
yeah she kinda does
 Amygdala
05:37:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Kat
I love black phase XD
 Arachne
05:36:41 Ara/Kat
she looks like a permanent marker
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Black Bear : -1
Grey Fox : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!March 16, 2020 11:20 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | Terrier Mix | Kilo Dog | M: Tysta, Ginger, Maze

She stood stiff, still roused from the incident with her commander. Pressed again Tysta, just slightly, the black and white dog glowered at the new Beta dog. She didn't belong here.

She felt Tysta flinch and looked up at him with wide amber eyes. Her words, a soft question, died in her throat. She had never seen that look on the golden-furred male's face before, and it scared her. Arrow froze, heart twisting painfully in her chest when he jerked backward, face a mess of emotion. "Tysta!" She called, voice cracking when he dashed away, then turned her gaze back to her commander.

Her eyes turned hard, withering almost. In her mind, somehow, this was all Ginger's fault. The terrier curled her lip, tensed her muscles, then dashed after him, throwing one last glance over her shoulder at the dogs behind her before speeding up and dashing after her beloved friend.

"Ty! Tysta?"

What is Left of Us | Open!March 16, 2020 11:48 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Kämpe, Alta, Rache, Beta dogs

He narrowed his eyes, watching the dogs work through the maze as his commander spoke. He had been made a Cull through necessity, not the choice of Beta. They needed to see inside the mind of a Kilo dog, and one of wolf blood at that. His size and physical strength had been a bonus. He hadn't gone through the cruel breaking down of one's mind the others had.

No, instead they had hijacked his mind and made him a prisoner in his own body. And for that he despised them down to the core of his being. Yet, he did what he could to survive: Hoffen complied. Did that make him a coward?

"And I trust you will make that decision well. Is that what the small dog, Sixty-Two, is here for?" He paused, nodding to her instructions and finally facing the Chief. Though he was larger than her, she had an imposing presence, even more so than the massive, black dog.

"Understood," with that, Hoffen headed down from the platform where he waited as the training room cleared. As soon as the illusion disappeared, he called out to the dogs, voice booming with a mechanical echo. "Bravo, Foxtrot, report to me now. You will clear the training floor and line up."

What is Left of Us | Open!March 17, 2020 07:25 AM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Pfeil, Hoffen, Kampe, Rache, Alta

He froze and scanned his eyes around quickly when the walls disappeared; To anyone else, it would seem as if he only had a moment of confusion. And rightly so; he was a few yards away from the others, having wandered longer than them. What worried him, however, was that he didn’t remember part of it. A proportion, about a fourth, of his time spent in the maze was missing. He shook off that thought; now was not the time nor the place to think about it. He would ask Hoffen later. And speaking of Hoffen, the cull in question barked out an order to line up.

He obeyed Hoffen, seemingly not phased by the fight going on between Pfeil and the Charlie dogs. And he wasn’t, either. Okay, scratch that- he was actually quite curious as to why the two Charlie dogs had attacked Pfeil, but he wasn't going to admit it. No doubt Kampe had ordered it. He went and sat a few paces behind Hoffen, close enough that no one else would hear him speak. It would not be good if anyone heard him.

“Commander, why are they attacking Pfeil?” He asked; to anyone else, it would look like he wasn’t paying any attention to Hoffen. He decided to let and expression of boredom appear on his features, so as to not gain the chief cull’s attention while he waited for an answer.

Edited at August 18, 2020 04:20 PM by Shadow-Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!March 17, 2020 09:53 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever x Golden Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: All Kilo dogs, Zadolt

Tysta twisted around as Arrow materialized from the tunnel. His eyes widened.

Stars above, she's going to get herself killed. How much near - death experiences can she handle in a day?

The Golden furred dog bent his head to her level, expression urgent, pleading. She had to turn back. He wouldn't let his best friend get herself hurt.

"Ari! Why are you always following me into chaos and danger? You're supposed to run away. That's the whole point of Kilo. Staying alive."

He huffed. He had been her friend for years - for such a small size, she fit quite a lot of stubborness inside her. He knew this wasn't getting anywhere. He rolled his eyes, exasperated.

"Why must you always make this so difficult." He said, although his tone was lighter, playful.

"I'll let you have my morning meal if you turn around now?" He offered hopefully. "My....." He was running out of things to offer. "And my - em - very prized food bowl. And.... my.... winning personality. Yup, you can definitely have that if you turn around now. C'mon, please! Not even for my food bowl?"

What is Left of Us | Open!March 20, 2020 08:47 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-Alaskan malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall

Sabre noticed that when Anfall asked how she'd gotten here, the wolfblood's tone was less snappish. "Ambush," she replied. "I was looking for food when these strange dogs surrounded me. I was outnumbered. Figured it would be easier to go with them and escape later than die on the spot... What about you?"

She asked her own question hesitantly, not sure how Anfall would receive it. The midnight black female padded behind her, occasionally touching up her paws to make sure they stayed wet enough.

What is Left of Us | Open!March 24, 2020 08:30 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anfall | Female | German Shepherd, Wolf | Bravo Wolf Blood | 21 | M: Sabre, Zadolt, Aadya, Orden

Anfall paused. "Ambushed? You mean - you weren't born in here?" Anfall wasn't usually thrown off balance by anything. Almost every minute of the day, she retianed the easy facade of absolute apathy - apathy or anger. Pick one. But this was shocking, to say in the least. How could one not be born to Beta?

"What's it like? Out there, in the city?" She couldn't help but spout out questions. Nobody had ever seen Anfall like this - the imposing, cold wolfdog, suddenly alert and - excitable? "Where were you born? Why didn't Beta catch you? I don't - why -"

She was cut off as the world shifted. The transition was almost immediate, and Anfall reflexively braced in a fighting stance. Sixty-one and Sixty-three both where lunging at the nearby dog - twenty-five, Pfiel.

Great. What did he get himself into? At least we're out of that blasted maze.

What is Left of Us | Open!March 24, 2020 09:10 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rache | Female | Doberman Husky mix | Charlie/Foxtrot | 61 | Mentions: Alta, Pfeil, All

Rache had been surprised by the male; he didn't seem as stupid as he looked.
She'd already mentally prepared for any of his two possible decisions, attack first and try to take them off guard or wait for them to plan an attack, either one would have been smart... in a different circumstance. Alta and Rache were almost like culls. Thier emotions and morals trained out of them, if they were ordered to fight and kill, they would fight and kill.
Running would have been the smartest decision, but they would have caught up easily enough, and Beta would have disaproved.
There was no good choice.

He, not to her surprise, attacked her first, probably thinking her smaller form made her less of a threat. An understandable mistake.
Her training with cull and other modified dogs made it easy enough for her to keep her neck unscathed from his metal claws as she flipped him over; though she was prepared for him to kick her stomach, a common move to get out of a pin, he was much stronger than she had anticipated; which unbalanced her just a little.
She decided to jump off him to give him a second chance, being pinned while being attacked by two differen't dogs wasn't easy, even for her.

She watched Alta charge the male, probably trying to figure out his reaction to being over powered; but what would his reaction be if he couldn't dodge or run to get his footing back?
Beta didn't say to be fair, and from her experience, it was never fair.

She ran around and behind the male just as he raised his upperbody off the ground, and, with his jaws agape, he smashed back down, trying to bite down on the top of her sisters neck.
She didn't wait to see if he succeded or not.
She lunged forward, teeth bared, as her jaws snapped snut on the males ear; a small and replacable part, but sensative.
Depending on his next move she'd tear it off or leave it. Either way the blood had a high chance of leaking into his eye and blinding him; another test, see how good of a fighter he was half blinded.
What is Left of Us | Open!March 25, 2020 08:28 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-Alaskan malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall, Pfiel, Charlie sisters, Hoffen

"Yes, ambushed, no I wasn't born here." Sabre replied, trying to keep up with Anfall's questions. "It's pretty barren out there. I was born under a large box. I wasn't caught because I was scared of the noise they made and would hide before they came close. When they ambushed me, I didn't hear them because I was digging through a small box, and my claws were scraping the bottom. When I backed out, there they were."

Sabre stopped as the maze dissipated and Pfiel and the two Charlie sisters came into view. Fighting. Sabre was about to suggest that they help when Commander Hoffen called them to stand in a line. She padded behind Anfall, hiding any emotion she felt. As she stood beside the female, she wondered why Pfiel was being attacked.

What is Left of Us | Open!March 25, 2020 06:49 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: Ginger, Tysta, Arrow, Hero

Maze followed Gingers orders and listened to the culls orders silently; something about the look in her eyes and the sound of her voice made it seem like Ginger was almost begging her to be a perfect example. It wasn't something Maze was good at, being perfect, but she'd try. It did seem like these dogs needed training.

She saw movement from her left; it felt like it had been days, years, since Anfall had blinded her left eye, but it had only been a few hours.
By now the blood had dried and she realized she wasn't completly blind, movments, especially that of dark figures, did appear in her prepheral, though her sight was blurred and shapeless, she could make out movements and differences of the light.
When Maze turned her head she saw Hero's dark form disappearing just as Tysta started speaking and ran off, the little rat quickly following. These Kilo dogs really were just pure chaos.

"All of you stay here; if anyone has moved when I return there will be a problem" Ginger barked before chasing after the two.
The second the metallic clinks of the culls legs disappeared the dogs around er started up in conversation and walked back to their little groups; though she did notice the strange looks they gave her.
Ginger really needed help.

Deciding she didn't want to be standing alone in the middle of this room she made her way to where Hero disappeared, he didn't seem as... annoying? he didn't seem as judging of her former home, or scared of her.
Her ears perked up when she saw the dark male collapsed on the floor, whimpering.
"Hero? are you alright?" emediatly her mind went to when he attacked Hoffen- had the cull harmed him accedentally and he didn't tell them?
What is Left of Us | Open!March 28, 2020 08:32 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alta | Female | German Shepherd | Charlie | 63 | M: All

Twenty-five reared back, then lunged forward, attempting to use his height against her. Clever enough, but he was disregarding the fact that the sisters were trained to perfection. They knew their physical weaknesses, and knew how to use them to their advantage. She twisted, lunging for his underbelly when he suddenly jerked back.

Alta leapt backwards to asses the situation. Her sister had her fangs clamped down on his ear. Clever - it would prove to be a good test. The black german shepherd cross wanted to see the extent of his awareness. Surely he knew he could lose the ear if he lunged. Alta resolved to bait him forward, to see if he had any sense of self-preservation or would be willing to sacrifice his own flesh to win the battle. Both were very seperate traits, each helpful in their own way, each with their set backs.

Alta lunged - she wasn't planning on getting close enough to strike him, but she was curious to see what his approach to defense was when Rache had her jaws firmly clamped on his ear.

(short, sorry)

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us