Wolf Play : What is Left of Us | Open!
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
04:52:45 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Six
I feel that, I paused driving for a moment so don't worry not driving xD, almost clipped a deer :,). I know it's deer country but still that's the closest I've gotten lmao.
 Six
04:37:05 xx
sweet

goodnight, thats a good decision LOL, hope you're able to get a good sleep :)

lazy
yeah i totally get it, make sure to take breaks because in my experience my sleep deprived brain is always trying to sabotage me xD
 Amygdala
04:36:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pvp anyone?
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:33:14 Bau
Lazy

Yeah<3

I'm hopping off to *hopefully* get to bed.. goodnight chat, stay safe, and have a good night/day
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:30:53 Bau
Not me stockpiling raven feathers for the rest of the year...
 Lazy Kingdom
04:30:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Six
Thanks! Yea xD, I mean it's nice but it can only last so long.

Sweet
Thanks <3!
 Six
04:28:18 xx
im glad im not the only one who's sleep deprived lol, i hope u have fun on ur trip, lazy!
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:28:00 Bau
Lazy

That is a long drive, drive safe!
 Six
04:27:19 xx
lazy

can totally relate to the adhd thing.. :/
 Lazy Kingdom
04:17:44 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Yea, they worry about the drive (8 hours) so they'll be shocked lmao.

Oh I see, well 5am for me and I'm getting ready to leave soon.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:13:35 Bau
Lazy

That's fun! I'm sure they'll be happy to see you
It's like 2am where I am and my brain is refusing to fall asleep so I'm here browsing lmao
 Lazy Kingdom
04:12:12 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sweet
Lmao, my ADHD is determined so I'm somehow wide awake.

I'm going home, going to surprise my parents. I have four days off from college starting today.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:09:08 Bau
Lazy

I just.. haven't slept yet lmao

A road trip! That fun though, right? Are you going to see family or on a work trip?
 Lazy Kingdom
04:08:14 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Did I just wake up at 5am to get an early start on the road? Yep :,)
 Six
03:42:59 xx
starmutt

you made those? looks adorable!
 Six
03:40:39 xx
floof

goodluck on future puppies :)
 Floof
02:34:47 Floodgates
starmutt,
They're cute ^^
 starmutt
02:30:43 marsh | they/it
also look at my guysss
-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:27:50 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Floof
02:25:34 Floodgates
Went on a breeding spree, expecting a lot of pups xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Black Bear : -3
Jackal : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 06:57 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Kämpe

He carefully kept his expression blank, the expression of a Cull. He watched his commander ponder his statement, turmoil in her sharp eyes. He could barely make it out behind the robotic blank-ness of her programming, but something bothered her. Hoffen had to be careful, he had already said more than he should have.

He calmly held her gaze, slipping back into the apathy of his programming. It was soothing, almost. Almost.

The she turned, her eyes flashing, showing more emotion than he had ever seen from her. Even then, he knew what it meant.

She knew.

He burned hot from the adrenaline that coursed through his veins. Could it be? No. She was playing him, trying to get him to reveal more. Trying to prove he was defective. He would play her game, but she wouldn't win. With the explosion of pain in his head, the result of his programming rearing its ugly head, he slipped back into the cool apathy of this programming.

"Join me at the viewing platform? We might as well see which dogs in our regiments are worth noting."

What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 07:06 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Aadya

“I doubt the Charlie dogs can feel any emotion.” He muttered, low enough that only she could hear him. When she explained her idea, he was surprised-so she did have another motive for licking her paws other than grooming herself. He nodded in agreement, then went and licked his paws briskly. No need to be extensive- just getting them damp should help.

“While I am certain we don’t need to do this, it's good encase we get lost. Did you notice that the ‘exit’ was over there?” He pointed his head towards where the ‘exit’ looked to be, then went and turned back to the left wall-that was going the exact opposite of where the exit was supposed to be.

“I think that the real exit is this way; the opposite of the fake one.” He said, slowing down slightly to accommodate her shorter legs. She had won some respect for her plan- some, not all. She would have to prove that being smart was a recurring theme, instead of just a one-timer. Instead, he let his mind wander to what the Chief cull wanted with Commander Hoffen. She couldn't have known he was broken- he didn't even suspect his commander of it until the fateful meeting with the Kilo dogs. So what could she want to ask him? He focused on that rather than the maze, keeping himself on a path opposite of the fake exit.

Edited at February 28, 2020 02:37 PM by Shadow Master
What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 07:11 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze, Ginger, Hero

The glare Ginger gave to the dogs was withering, a harsh reminder of where she had come from and what she was, a Cull. Something in her gaze was similar to way Hoffen had looked when he attacked that other Beta dog, cold, detached. Something buried deep within the little terrier despised that look, and she couldn't tell you why.

Maybe it was that look, or maybe it was the fact that her adrenaline was still pumping in full from the encounter, but Arrow held her commander's sharp gaze instead of looking away. She felt Tysta tense next to her, his ears pinning at his reprimand, and something flared hot in her chest. It was her fault, why did Ty have to get yelled at?

Before she could snap back at the commander, the old dog had spoken again. Arrow turned to the wolfdog, lip curling with distaste. Who was she to come to their home and tell them what to do?

What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 07:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
(Grimm, When talking of the wolf-dog you mean Maze? Just for clarification, sorry!)
What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 07:52 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
((I did mean Maze, sorry about that!))
What is Left of Us | Open!February 28, 2020 07:09 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anfall | Female | German Shepherd, Wolf | Bravo Wolf Blood | 21 | M: Sabre, Zadolt, Aadya, Orden

Anfall raised her head, casting her sight down the bridge of her nose at Sabre. It was odd, for any dog to be as humble, as strong enough to beat back her pride and let the other lead. Anfall twitched her tail. A slight seed of respect blossomed in her chest - only the slightest, but nevertheless there. The fiery dark ebony pelted wolfdog pricked her ears at Aadya's suggestion. It was clever indeed - Anfall had forgotten that there were scent glands at their paws. She turned to Aadya. "Clever, little dog. Maybe I underestimated you." She stated simply, then turned to the group. "Before you leave, you will wet the bottom of your paw pads, then walk. Understood?"

Anfall saw Orden glare at Anfall - she clearly had a well ordered, different plan of action in mind - but the cunning collie eventually gave in and ran her tongue across her paws.

Anfall lay down, then did the same.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 28, 2020 07:10 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe | Female | Doberman GSD Cross | Chief Cull | 24 | M: Hoffen, Pfiel

Kampe, in reality knew little of the extent of Hoffen's mechanical failures. She knew that, perhaps, something was dysfunctional with his memory transmitter - which could potentially carry effects in various other aspects of his brain. A flash in his eyes confirmed her suspicion. There was emotion there. She wasn't exactly sure how, or why, or what it really meant, but it was there. Perhaps emotion simply came with age. She was only a year or so younger than he, and she had felt those flashes of feeling before. But she knew she could never disobey an order by Beta. Surely he couldn't either.

He politely inquired if she wished to join him at the viewing platform. Kampe raised her head, considering. She had completed all her morning patrols, reported to Beta, endured a rather stressful series of orders by her superiors in regards to the new recruits, and had settled the matter of the weak dog in the midst of the group. She had little else to do.

"It seems I am free for the next half hour. I will come." She said, sweeping by him, mechanical limbs sure and precise. She made her way to the viewing platform, the maze unfolding beneath her. The dogs had made little progress, apart from simply finding each other. She scoffed. Weak. In her days with Charlie, this particular training program was simply second nature - they had so often been thrown into the Maze, they could find North in total darkness. Not these dogs, apparently.

There was one that caught her interest - Twenty - Five, perhaps? The one who had lost his friend today. It seemed the loss had successfully broken him - that he was totally willing to obey, as he had nothing to fight for. A good candidate for a Cull, perhaps, in the future.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 29, 2020 09:49 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall, Pfeil, Orden, Aadya

Sabre noticed Anfall's tail twitch before the dog... Aadya? came up with an idea. As the other wolfblood gave the order, she jerked her head in a nod. Again. Maybe I should just get used to that motion, she joked to herself. Quickly, she plopped on the ground, and started vigorously licking her paws. She was surprised that the dog that looked hardly bigger than a pup had actually seemed to impress Anfall. Maybe being snappy wasn't the only emotion she had. As Sabre finished soaking her front paws, she waited for the others to do the same.

What is Left of Us | Open!March 3, 2020 06:15 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aadya | Female | Pembroke Corgi | #62 | Mentions: Zadolt, Anfall, Orden/Pfiel (briefly)

Aadya finished wetting her other paw, but stayed sitting as the dark pelted wolfdog spoke. Aadya's eyes narrowed in the slightest, and when she spoke her voice carried tones of distaste. "Yes. You did indeed."

With that, she flicked her ears and began trotting away. "Zadolt, you coming?" Her tone carried the slightest bit of annoyance, but her body language didn't corroborate that. Aadya's muscles remained loose and her ears were perked, as per usual.

What is Left of Us | Open!March 4, 2020 05:09 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Aadya, Anfall

He rolled his eyes, not bothering to answer her; if she followed him or went off on her own, he did not care. He worked better by himself, anyways. He continued along his path, until his view of the others faded as he went around a corner. He kept his head high and his tail in a neutral position, seemingly perfectly at ease. Of course, inside was a different matter. He did not take well to being ordered by the wolf-dog; He had already finished licking his paws before she spoke, and to hear her act as if she was a Cull made him resent her.

She acted as if she knew her future already, as if she was born with the knowledge of her destiny(for that, he envied her). He, however, had two paths: choose to follow Beta mindlessly, or choose to help the Kilo dogs. Following Beta would be the easy choice; however, Maze and countless Kilo human and dogs would die. He, however, would be rewarded for revealing the rebellion(well, rewarded in Beta's eyes, sentenced to a fate worse than death in his). But if he helped Kilo, his future would be something he could not guess at. And if they failed...Well, then he would die.

Probably as an example to the other Beta dogs, and killed by the Chief cull herself. It was funny; he had heard her name only once, and yet it had brought up a dim memory of.. someone. Of who, he had no idea; the only names he could remember were of some of the Bravo dogs, his own regiment, and- the memory forced his brain to shut down, forced him to temporarily zone out before being able to see and think again. Suddenly, he narrowly missed smacking himself into a wall; he veered off to the left, and tried to pass it off as intentional(he thought he did a good job, but the culls had sharper skills than him). He shook his head, ridding himself of any thoughts but those on the task at hand. He would think about his temporary memory loss later. He looked where he was going, purposely not thinking about anything but the path he was on.

Edited at March 14, 2020 10:23 AM by Shadow Masters

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us