Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Alligator : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!February 26, 2020 01:48 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pfeil | Male | Doberman half blood | Bravo | 25 | Mentions: Orden, Anfall, Sabre

Pfeil perked his ears when Orden barked, hoping to hear a reply; besides a second bark or reply he heard Anhall's commanding voice.
Go with his gut.
Last time he went with his gut and followed his instincts Maze had payed for his mistake. Maybe Beta's training was right, maybe turning dogs into robots was smart; then they wouldn't make mistakes that hurt their friends, then they wouldnt need to worry about friends...

He walked towards Anfall and her partner... Sabre was it? and reached them right when the Foxtrot dog spoke.
"Didn't you hear the sisters? this is an advanced training program. Beta wouldn't make the mistake of letting us see the path out; they're tricking us, they always trick us" the most advanced training he'd done before this was the cat and mouse, and they'd been doing that since he was young- this maze was new, new meant hard, new meant different. Beta would never make it this easy.

He turned away from the wolfdog and looked to Orden, "which way do you think we should go?" Maze used to be good with directions, she could be in the dark in a box and know where north was; he on the other had could barely figure out where to put his own paws in that situation

"If Anfalls going left and Zadolt right... we should go south" if he could figure out where south was.
What is Left of Us | Open!February 26, 2020 02:11 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: Ginger, Tysta, Arrow, Hero

Maze followed the Kilo dogs through the tunnel entrance and paused. She'd never seen so many dogs doing... nothing! They were all just lazing about and chatting without a worry; it was shocking for a dog who had learned that you could only talk to others when allowed to and almost had no time to yourself.

Maze nodded to Ginger as the cull told her to follow Hero, she wasn't really hungry, Beta was good at rationing, it would take her a couple days to feel hungry enough to need to eat; later on when she got used to this new place she would get some food though.

When the male left her to go back to Ginger she followed him once more- she wanted to talk to the commander anyways, figure out what was going on here.

She arrived right when the little rat dog started speaking. She'd never heard a dog speak so carelessly to a cull- if she'd have done that to Hoffen or Kämpe she'd have lost more than her eye.
Her ears went back when Hero, who seemed to be one of the better trained dogs here, replied for Ginger- the Beta culls would have punished her for speaking like that as well; for it wasn't her job to ridicule others.

The glare Ginger gave her dogs made Maze wince- a glare like that ended with a punishment in Beta.
"Culls don't have memories untill their wires break, I had three dogs survive my regiment, two died before they were made culls and that left Hoffen; as a cull I thought he wouldn't remember me. But his wires are broken" Ginger replied to the rat- Arrow.
"And you Hero, do not get to presume you know what I've went through, you do not get to think that I've had a history, as commander I've been too lienient here; Kilo won't get anywhere with the way I've been training you." Gingers eyes locked with Mazes own.

"Maze here is going to show you how real training looks."
What is Left of Us | Open!February 26, 2020 05:44 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Anfall | Female | German Shepherd, Wolf | Bravo Wolf Blood | 21 | M: Sabre

Anfall turned to Sabre, eyes narrowed. Anfall didn't follow orders unless they were by her supiriors, or she was given an excellent reason to do so. As of the present, Sabre had not convinced Anfall. Beta was crafty. They wouldn't reveal an exit.

Pfiel stepped forward, echoing her own thoughts. Anfall narrowed her eyes, then nodded. "Ditto. You're a new recruit. I've been year four years of my life - Beta isn't simple. They enjoy our suffering. It's a trick, left and right. Don't trust your eyes, rule number one. You got that? We're going left. I don't care if you lead us, but if you get us lost, I am taking no blame. Either you look me in the eye, tell me you know what you're doing, or I lead." She snapped. Nobody knew Anfall. What they all saw was an argumentative, unpredictable, untrustworthy wolf - blood far too cunning for their own liking. But those he saw her knew otherwise. She was broken. The wolfdog had seen the flash of recognition in Orden's eyes - they were connected, by trauma, by the horrors of their past. Anfall was not a monster.

She was a fragile pane of glass, shattered one too many times, put together all wrong. Nobody understood her. Nobody would. She turned to Sabre. "So?" She hissed.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 26, 2020 05:57 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Orden | Female | Border Collie Cross | Bravo Half Blood | 22 | M: Pfiel

Pfiel spoke to Sabre, immediately warning her of Beta's deceptivness. It was true, and Orden was on the verge of stating so. He turned away from the other dogs, facing her. Orden raised her head. He asked her for her opinion. The collie tilted her head, bridge of her muzzle furrowing ever so slightly. Nobody asked for her opinion - not since years ago, when she had first plunged into silence, not speaking to a soul. It was an odd, foreign feeling - it was as if she mattered. As if someone cared what she thought.

He continued on, stating his own opinion. North or South - there was no logic to this. It was a fifty - fifty, and she knew it. But to find south - that was the challenge. They had entered facing in different directions. There was no compass, no light, no shadow. There was left, right, forward, backwards. For all Orden knew, left was south, right was north. Either way, it didn't matter what they called the direction - they simply needed to pick one.

"It's impossible to tell. We'll just pick a direction between Zadolt and Anfall's path, and hope for the best." She murmurred, starting forward.

I have nothing to lose. Nobody to lose. I don't care, really.

Orden flicked her gaze over her shoulder.

Does he? Does he care anymore? Has he lived with the death long enough to truly feel the weight of defeat? I stay alive in an act of defiance. I stay alive to avenge her. I stay alive because I want to hurt Beta.

Why does he live?

What is Left of Us | Open!February 26, 2020 06:08 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tysta | Male | Kilo Dog (Siberian Retriever x Golden Retriever) | 48 | M: Arrow, Hero, Ginger

Tysta winced at Gigner's words, tail drooping, ears pinned.

Should have done better.

It never mad him angry when Ginger scolded him. Guilty, pained, but far from mad. He knew he deserved whatever punishment he had coming - he had done wrong, and nearly got his fellow Kilo dogs killed. Although - wasn't there something to gain by this? They had learned that a Cull's wires were broken. They had gained a messenger - an inside dog in Beta. They had provided refuge for a Beta dog, destined for death on the streets. Didn't something good come of it? Despite all, Tysta knew where Ginger was coming from. He had done wrong. He knew it.

Yet, what angered him was when she spoke to Arrow. A flash of indignance rose up in his heart.

It's not her fault! She was curious. I should have sent her back.

In Tysta's mind, she didn't deserve blame - none of it. But he bit back a snarl of frustration. Ginger then stated that Maze would show them 'how real training looks'. Ty turned to the dog. Hadn't they been training their entire lives? How could Beta training possibly be different?

What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 07:43 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // Wolf/German Shepard // KILO // 39 // M: Ginger, Arrow, Tysta, Maze

Hero looked at Ginger and nodded slightly. "I was not my intention to say that I know what you have been through, Commander." He said quietly. "I will not pretend that I have."

His eyes flashed when Ginger spoke the next word. "Maze here is going to show you what real training looks like." The memories hit Hero like a smack in the face.

Hero crept forward, Ash by his side as always. A new scent was in the camp as Hero's father, the Alpha had welcomed cull into the camp. Every wolf was scared of them.

"Hero!" His fathers voice boomed across the clearing, and Hero realized that those piercing amber eyes were locked on him. "Ash!" Hero flinched, realization that his father knew what they were doing came over him. Starling, Amber, Mist, and Blaze shifted uneasily behind Ash and Hero, they had said they would fight, but Hero saw worry and fear flicker in their eyes at the alpha's powerful voice.

Ash stood, and before anyone knew what was happening she raced across the clearing and tackled Hero's father. "NO!" Hero howled, this wasn't how it was supposed to go, the plan was Hero and Ash would sneak behind and fight the alpha together while the others caused a distraction. Ash didn't stand a chance against his father alone!

Hero darted across the clearing trying to reach her but he was blocked by cull. One lunged at him, a grin spreading across his face, his mechanical eye gleamed with delight.

"Hello, pup." He snarled, his voice deep and rough. Hero struggled under him, snapping up at the culls neck and trying to push the larger male off with a shove off his legs. The cull only chuckled. "Your father asked me to train with you." He said, tilting his head. "Really train."

"Get off!" Hero yelped, trying to catch a glimpse of Ash around the culls shoulder.

"Listen to me!" The cull snapped, bitting down on Hero's leg and causing him to howl in pain, out of the corner of his eye he saw Starling, Mist, Amber, and Blaze back off in silent retreat. The cull grabbed Hero's scruff and yanked him up throwing him across the clearing as though he wighed nothing. Hero landed with a grunt and managed to stand on a wobbly three legs just in time for the cull to charge him.

His red eyes gleamed as he stopped just in front of Hero, looking amused when he let out a whine of horrer as he saw Ash fall from his fathers jaws, obviously life-less. "No." He gasped. "Please no."

The cull thumped his tail. "Oh yes." He said. "That wolf was an idiot to bieleve she could defy the alpha and get away with it." He said. Hero lunged, catching the cull by suprise when his teeth sank into his broad shoulder. He quickly recovered and flung Hero off, turning on him yet again. Hero managed to stand, his grief and anger giving him an extra boost of power, he grabbed the culls face this time, biting down to the satifying sound of a 'crunch.' Wires. The culls only weakness. The cull howled and shook Hero off, this time giving him not time to recover, he grabbed Hero's shoulder and bit down hard, his large paws pushing down on Hero's flank until Hero could not breathe.

"Listen here, mutt." The cull growled quietly in Hero's ear. "Only cull fight cull, remember that." He snarled, then he whipped aroud and Hero felt the world fading, he could faintly see Ash's body on the other side of the clearing. "I'm sorry." He thought, then the world went dark.

Hero blinked, pushing back the memory. "Don't show emotion." He thought, then turned to Ginger, giving the slightest shake of his pelt to calm down. "I may not train like a cull, and I may not have seen true cull training, but trust me when I say I know how they fight." He said quietly. "I have fought one before today, maybe you should not assume my past either." His voice was quiet and almost emotionless, almost.

(This took forever!)

Edited at February 28, 2020 05:34 PM by Silver Feather
What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 07:44 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Something is wrong with my computer, sorry!

Edited at February 27, 2020 07:46 AM by Silver Feather
What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 12:14 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kordelas / Male / Doberman Shepherd / Kilo / 71 / M: Ginger

Kordelas looked towards his commander. "Do you need me to do anything?" He was fine with staying where he was, but he'd thought he'd heard "training" and anything her could do to bring Beta down and free the dogs inside made him determined. More determined that keeping a lookout, though he'd never betray that. He had to help Kilo however he could. If that was by keeping a lookout for Beta dogs, then so be it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall, Pfeil, Orden

Sabre jerked her head in a nod. "An elaborate trick then," her left ear flicked. Of course she should have known that. She'd been here that long, at least. Before answering Anfall, she tried to analyze her. She looked like a good leader. Strong, capable, independent. And yet, there was a sadness there. Very faint. But still there. Though she didn't show it, Sabre was a bit surprised. She felt that same sad feeling every day she was here. Backing off, she nodded respectfully at Anfall. "Since you have been here longer, you have the best chance of leading us out. I am sorry I stepped out of line." The black wolfblood looked Anfall in her eyes as she spoke.

Edited at February 27, 2020 12:15 PM by Jade's Haven
What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 12:15 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
n

Edited at February 27, 2020 12:15 PM by Silver Feather
What is Left of Us | Open!February 27, 2020 06:39 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aadya | Female | Pembroke Corgi | #62 | Mentions: Zadolt, Orden/Pfiel (briefly)

"There is no need for numbers at the moment." Finally, a dog that saw sense. What was the point of numbers, anyway? "Nice to meet you Zadolt."

Aadya looked up from her paw to see her partner walking down the side of the maze, very slowly. Wait! He hadn't asked her what her idea was. Standing up, she dashed to the larger male. "Wait-there's a faster way to mark where you've been. You have scent glands between your toes, right? They work better when they are wet."

She flicked her large ears toward him, hoping he would get the implication. "It'll save us a lot of time, and I'm sure Alta and Rache will be happy with us for finding an efficient way to keep track of where we have been."

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us