Porcelain
01:40:33 
yes
 Transcendence
01:38:31 anti gen ai
Ah heck what if I added fins to the queerly dog base
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -3
Alligator : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 01:59 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aadya | Female | Pembroke Corgi | #62 | Mentions: Zadolt, Orden/Pfiel (briefly)

The training room swayed and changed, warping into something that Aadya recognized. The maze. How ironic, wasn't the female that Commander Hoffen had...taken...named Maze?

She turned toward the Aussie mix who had just returned, looking upon the much larger dog with cool brown eyes. "You are Twenty-Eight, correct? I am Aadya." The female's eyes turned to the daunting maze before them, "I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself." There was, surprisingly, no sarcasm whatsoever in her tone.

"You must be unnerved by the loss of your teammate. You returned with Commander Hoffen, correct? My condolences," again, no sarcasm. Though by her rather poor choice of words her tone might be percieved as such. "We are partners for the maze, and as those two over there were saying," she flicked her ears toward the two dogs a short distance away, the sad one and the border collie. "We must find a way to backtrace our steps."

With no other explanation, Aadya dropped into a sit, and started aggressively licking a front paw. Once the hair between her toes was wet and heavy, she started on the next paw.

Edited at February 18, 2020 03:58 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 06:16 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: Aadya, Orden(Briefly)

Partners. He hadn’t heard that word for a long time, and to hear it spoken made memories come foreward. Memories of him and a dog long gone, memories of times with- Something slammed that thought down before it could finish. He couldn't finish that thought, and he didn't want to; so he let his train of thought stray to which way he should go. He ignored Orden's barking, as it would do nothing. You couldn't trust anything in a simulation, including sound.

He looked towards them, noticing them Pfeil was still mourning but starting to have the look. The look that he had seen before, the look he'd seen Orden wear. It was the look of moving on. His anger that Beta flared up inside -this was the second dog that had lost someone, how many more were they willing to kill!?- but it didn’t show on the outside, instead only showing slight annoyance, which one could mistake for irritation at Orden. His anger only burned brighter at Aadya’s words. He could tell she felt nothing, no emotion, no pity. “My name is Zadolt. There is no need for numbers at the moment.” He said, his tone even. He twitched an ear when he saw that she was licking her paws. What, did she think that the exit would just materialize in front of her?

Sighing, he set off along the left wall, marking his scent every few meters so he wouldn’t get lost. He didn’t look behind him to see if she would follow; as Beta said, the weak get left behind. He had no doubt that the Charlie dogs were watching; at this point he didn’t care what they thought. His hope when they found the rebellion had vanished, replaced with anger. Anger at the Charlie dogs for making them train without being able to mourn; anger at Aadya for not even caring that Maze was ‘removed’; anger at Beta above all, for forcing them to indure this.

Edited at July 6, 2020 11:34 AM by Shadow Masters
What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 06:18 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // Wolf/German Shepard // 39 // Mentions: Maze, Ginger, Tysta, Arrow

Hero flicked his tail in irritation. Ginger was mad, he could tell by her voice, she was probably mad at him for attacking without permission. So much for getting along with some dog.

It's fine. He told himself. You don't need to get along with her anyway. She's your commander, nothing more.

"This way, Maze." He said, his normal silky tone having returned. "I'll show you where to eat and get water. I'm sure you're hungry?" He didn't wait for a response, just started to walk in the direction of the eating room.

He walked silently and swiftly, he would only talk if Maze talked first.

(Sorry it's short)

Edited at February 18, 2020 06:19 PM by Silver Feather
What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 07:06 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kämpe | Female | Doberman GSD Cross | Chief Cull | 24 | M: Hoffen

"Hm." The Cull replied, drawing herself upwards in a rather disdainful posture. Her lack of words would only open a void to fill - if he was intelligent, he would remain silent. If he was nervous, hiding something, he would speak, rush to fill the blankness of words. It was a test, one that the intelligent, cunning Cull had devised years ago, when she first learned to manipulate words. It unsettled all in her presence, gave her a sort of innate power over the others.

He claimed his transmitter was the thing to blame, that he would return to a normal functioning Cull. Kämpe would ponder the viability of that statement later, when she had the time. He continued on. Kämpe remained stony faced, yet her interest was peaked. She could feel her brain flicking, ticking, analyzing.

Then his jaws snapped together, an alarming metallic echo ringing through the Cull's ears. She did not flinch. He waited a heartbeat, then apologized - Beta had shut him down.

Then it was important. Whatever he was about to say, it was relevant. Say this rebellion was beaten down - Beta would have brandished it in our faces in a show of power. Are they still out there? What does he remember?

Kämpe narrowed her eyes. Moreover, another thought had interested her. He hadn't started out from a regiment, dutifully trained, beaten, terrified into obidence. And there was something else. The Cull had slipped up - his former Chief - he had been on the verge of addressing him or her as commander. His memories weren't lost - not all of them. And there was something in him - something that allowed him to defy his programming. His brain hadn't been completely wiped, not of emotion, not of memory. He was different.

Kämpe gazed evenly at him, weighing her options. The obvious choice was to alert Beta that something was wrong with this Cull. Kämpe herself couldn't quite place it - that was near impossible for her to do. But there was another option. Remain silent. Watch, wait, observe, like a cobra evaluating her prey before striking. It wasn't a direct defiance of Beta - if she were to claim it was for the purpose of gathering information. She could tell herself that, and her programming wouldn't shut her down. But perhaps - perhaps it was something else.

Perhaps it was the outline of hope.

Perhaps, she wished to have someone - anyone - that could possibly feel something, as she had occasionally. Perhaps it was the yawning abyss in her soul, the void that could never be healed, the desperate need to not be alone, as she always had.

Logically, she had her reasons.

As Kämpe turned away for him, her eyes flashed.

I know, she seemed to say.

Not all. She had only scraped the surface - but that was enough.

"Dismissed, Commander. Stay or leave, it does not matter to me."

What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 07:17 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tysta | Male | Kilo Dog (Siberian Retriever x Golden Retriever) | 48 | M: Arrow, Hero, Ginger

Tysta attempted valiently to keep his gaze from straying to the new Beta dog. It was impolite to stare, he had been taught, but he couldn't really help it. She was taller, bigger - although he nearly matched her in size, it was clear she had him by a full inch or two. Her movements were precise, calculated, and her posture tense, alert. The blood running down her face was also a bit alarming. He was a little wary - but not as much as he should be.

Ginger called out to Arrow and Tysta, and the male swallowed hard. He leaned down to Ari's height. "Bet you my morning meal that one of us isn't going to make it out alive." He winked. "Win-win for me. I die, I don't have to suffer through missing my meal. You get tossed off a cliff, I'll make sure to graciously apologize before eating your breakfast as well," he said, flashing a grin.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 07:37 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Maze, Tysta, Arrow, Hero

Right when they were out of earshot of the others she stopped, deliberately taking her time to turn around when she heard Tystas joke.
For a couple seconds all you saw was her metal back gleaming in the dark as it rose and fell in accordance with her breathing.
Slowly she turned around; her eyes emotionless.

"What went through your heads?" her voice was deathly cold.
She wasn't angry at them for attacking the Beta dogs, thats what they had been trained for; and she could guess they didn't check and see what was outside of the tunnel before leaving... another thing she would have to teach them before allowing them to leave again.
"Tysta, I explicitly said to keep your mission a secret. No one was allowed to know; I'd hoped you would be smart enough to send any followers back."
She didn't give Tysta a chance to defend himself, instead turning to Arrow, "and you" her usual brown eyes were cold.
"I thought I'd trained you well enough to listen to orders, and don't say I didn't order you not to follow him; its obvious that that was exactly what I didn't want you to do" she paused and gave each dog a stern glare.
"You could have gotten yourselves killed; you two don't watch out when you're together. You think everything is perfect and great when the other is next to you; that boldness has gotten too many dogs killed. Imagine if Hoffen hadn't broken his wires; you'd be dead or captured and turned into Beta's slaves" Ginger wasn't about to describe how Beta got information out of their prisoners, she didn't want to give the two nightmares.

"Go get some food and water and tell Hero and Maze to come over."
What is Left of Us | Open!February 20, 2020 11:54 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kordelas / Male / Doberman Shepherd / Kilo / 71 / M: Hero, Maze, Ginger, Tysta, Arrow

Kordelas' tail started wagging as he saw Hero coming back. It stopped as he realized there was another dog following him... and it wasn't Commander Ginger. Or Tysta. Or Arrow... Was he bringing a Beta dog back? Kordelas called softly into the tunnel. "Hero? Is everything okay?" He inhaled their scents before continuing. The dog behind Hero, was new. "The Commander is alright, isn't she? Is she with Tysta and Arrow?" The words had just left his mouth when he spotted them following Hero and the new female. His tail gently waved behind him and his eyes showed his relief. He nodded his head respectfully at Ginger, sidestepping as the party got closer.

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall, Maze, Zadolt

Sabre nodded at Anfall, following her quickly. "Of course I have a good nose; I wouldn't insult me if I were you. We need to work together to get out of here." Her eyes narrowed. Of course she'd get paired with a snappy wolfblood. She wished Maze were here. Maybe they could've been paired together. She hoped her "removal" had been quick, painless. Maze deserved at least that.

Sabre watched as Anfall spoke to Zadolt. As soon as Anfall had turned, Sabre shrugged at him, her eyes apologizing for her partner's actions. Just as quickly, she masked her face, imagining how the maze they entered had sprung up. At the crossroads, she remembered seeing vague paths before the walls had solidified. "It's this way," she told Anfall confidently, swinging her muzzle to the right. "Did you watch how the maze made itself?" she asked softly. "Right before the walls became opaque, could you see the path out?" The black wolfblood gazed at the other, wondering how she'd respond.

Edited at February 20, 2020 11:54 AM by Jade's Haven
What is Left of Us | Open!February 21, 2020 09:51 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze

Arrow's hackles stayed raised, amber eyes narrowed at the massive wolfdog. She was bigger than Tysta, who, by her standards, was absolutely massive. There was something about how the Beta dog moved, every movement was precise, perfectly calculated. Like a robot, a Cull.

She had been so caught up in her thoughts, she jumped the slightest bit when the golden-furred dog spoke to her. Arrow's brows wrinkled in amusement, and she murmured back to him, "Eat my breakfast and you'll be the one tossed off a cliff."

When her commander spoke, she froze. Ears pinned and face hot from the scolding, she snapped back at the commander, her tone filled with thinly-veiled frustration. "How do you know whatshisname anyway? You said no one remembers you back at Beta."

((Hope you don't mind her quoting Ginger. Feel free to have Arrow be wrong c:))

What is Left of Us | Open!February 22, 2020 10:31 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // 39 // KILO // Wolf/German Shepard // M: Tysta, Arrow, Ginger, Maze, Hoffen

Hero stopped when he reached the food room. "Here." He told Maze. "You can eat and get water if you want, I'm going back, Tysta or Arrow will probably come get you soon."

Without another word, Hero turned and trotted back to the room where Arrow, Tysta, and Ginger stood. He returned just in time to hear Arrow snap at the commander, her tone angry and desperate. "How do you know whatshisname anyway? You said no one remembers you back at Beta."

A quiet anger bubbled up in Hero, not because he felt bad for Ginger, he did, but he was more angry at Arrow for acting like she could possibly know another dogs past. Hero himself knew how painful memories could be, if Ginger had said that before it was very possible Ginger had been lying to protect herself from the pain of what had happened before, or she didn't want to tell the others, because if she did the others might not listen to her.

"Very bold of you, Arrow." He said quietly, his voice emotionless and cold. "To run off, then speak to your commander as though you know what has happened to her. To assume that the past doesn't hurt, and that Commander Ginger and whatshisname, Hoffen don't have history. Bold of you to assume that losing someone doesn't hurt, no matter how bad they are." He allowed the slightest bit of pain to taint his voice in the last sentence.

His eyes slid to Ginger's, and he dipped his head. "I apologize for attacking before given the command. I thought I had the element of surprise, obviously it didn't work that well. I let my anger take control, it was unnecessary. I won't let it happen again."

Edited at February 22, 2020 10:36 AM by Silver Feather
What is Left of Us | Open!February 22, 2020 12:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore

Edited at February 22, 2020 12:15 PM by Silver Feather

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us