Wolf Play : What is Left of Us | Open!
Chatbox
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-
 technoblade
12:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

Perfect time to do so with the new battle boost on the way
 Rykio
12:54:39 An Attic.
Technology,
I'm getting back into breeding as my main thing, but I've been trying to get myself to explore + make an explore team.
 Transcendence
12:53:18 anti gen ai
Mandela*
 technoblade
12:53:10 Lil Techy | Techno
ryk

do you have any focuses for your pack now?
 Transcendence
12:53:04 anti gen ai
Mandeka effect throwbacks i thought a sea horse emoji existed in everyones devices
 Rykio
12:51:19 An Attic.
Thank you :D <3
I'm enjoying it
 Frozen Flowers
12:51:15 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
Please Vote
 technoblade
12:50:20 Lil Techy | Techno
ryk

yay! keep going!
 Porcelain
12:49:13 
ryk
im so proud of you
 Rykio
12:48:54 An Attic.
New record in a long time for me guys. Logged on for 26 days.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Baboon : +1
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!February 12, 2020 04:28 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

He kept pace behind the commander, his face indifferent. But inside, he was full of elation. He was helping to take down Beta, Maze wasn’t dead, and he would get a chance at revenge. Of course, he hadn’t started doing anything yet, but he was still excited. Yet there was none of that on his face; he had a look of disinterest, boredom even, on his muzzle.

As Kampe and Hoffen walked off, he turned to ‘Aadya’. He looked down at her, flicking his ear slightly in amusement of the height difference. “What training are we currently doing?” He asked, his voice cold and neutral. Until she proved herself to be worthy of some respect, he would treat her as if she was any normal dog.

His question was answered as the simulator changed into the maze. It was ironic that the Charlie dogs-who seemed to have taken command of the regiments for the time being- would chose to make them train in this, just after Maze was ‘removed’. He felt pity for Pfeil; it hasn’t his fault Maze was sentenced to be removed. He and Maze were as close as siblings, and he knew the feeling of protection that came with seeing them hurt.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 12, 2020 07:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
(Any ideas on how I can involve Hero more in this?)
What is Left of Us | Open!February 14, 2020 09:51 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Anfall, Kampe, Alta

As the Maze's walls rose around them, she quickly tracked down Anfall, nodding to her in greeting. Although they hadn't worked together, she knew who she was. As the walls solidified, hiding the two Charlie dogs from view, she prepared to find her way out with the other wolfdog.

(Sorry, short; in the middle of homework right now. >.<)

Edited at February 14, 2020 09:52 AM by Jade's Haven
What is Left of Us | Open!February 17, 2020 10:00 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Maze, Tysta, Arrow, Hero

Though no one could read he expression Ginger was feeling something... something like hope.
She had insiders that Beta trusted in some capacity, an informant that would help her prepare her dogs for what was to come and a new dog who would be a great help in training and probably already had some new information; she just needed to figure out what her questions were going to be.

The cull led the dogs down the tunnels at a brisk pace, her metallic feet clinking against the soft dirt floor. Once they reached the other Kilo dogs she would have a lot of yelling to do; for one thing Tysta and Arrow needed a talking to for disobeying orders, Hero for not waiting for orders and the other dogs for taking a 'break' while she was gone as she knew they would do.
Then she would have to deal with Maze; introducing the new wolf blood to the dogs wouldn't be easy, with her bloody eye and being a Beta dog no one would trust her; though she didn't seem too inclined to trust them either.

"Hero, take Maze to the food and water and try to keep her out of sight from the others till I'm ready to introduce her" she ordered as they entered the training area and as she expected the dogs were lazing about.
"Tysta, Arrow, follow me" her voice was hard and emotionless, no one would be able to figure out what she was thinking.

Edited at February 17, 2020 10:15 PM by Schatten Waechter
What is Left of Us | Open!February 17, 2020 10:14 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pfeil | Male | Doberman half blood | Bravo | 25 | Mentions: Orden, Alta, Rache

Pfeil watched as once again the world changed around them, it was so similar to the morning yet so different; Maze wasn't here, instead two new seeming robot dogs had replaced her.
Whatever they thought of this training, whether is was coincidence or they wanted to mess with his feelings he couldn't tell, all he knew is he wouldn't give them the satisfaction. He was a trained Bravo dog and it was time he acted like one.

As the walls formed around him his ears gave the slightest twitch of fear; they towered above him and Orden and like the sisters had said, everything looked the same.
Turning to his partner he opened his jaws to speak but no sound came out.
It had been hours since he last used his voice but it felt like years; Maze's death felt like it was years ago; almost like she didn't exist.
Good.
The less he remembered her the more he could concentrate on what was happening; the less his emotions took control.

"We need a plan if we want to get out, I'm guessing we're somewhere in the center" it was more of a hope; they could also be on the edge furthest from the exit.
"We need a way to remember which way we came in case we find dead ends" Pfeil's voice was scratchy, but that would leave soon enough.

Edited at February 17, 2020 10:14 PM by Schatten Waechter
What is Left of Us | Open!February 17, 2020 10:32 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Kämpe

Hoffen flicked his ears in surprise as the commander asked him to follow her, but quickly receded into the numbness of his programming. He was taken aback by her question, almost to the point of showing his surprise, but not quite. He should have expected something like that.

Her eyes sliding down his wounded face, blood half-dry and crusted to his beard, unsettled him. Just slightly. He met her gaze with his own, his eyes dark pools of...some emotion. It was near impossible to tell when his face was stone-cold. Some days he appreciated that aspect of his programming.

"It's simple really, Commander. My transmitter malfunctioned and I had flashbacks of an...incident while I was younger. Many years ago. I doubt anyone alive remembers, Commander. It's no longer important."

Some days he really appreciated his programming. The memories were painful. When he was first made into a Cull, a slave of his own body, Beta had tried to lock up those memories, but to no avail. Their technology could not erase a dog's personality, however much it may block it. Hoffen's metal lower jaw unhinged with a slight metallic sound as he licked lips, cleaning off a small portion of the blood on his face.

How odd was his chief commander. After...how long had it been that she was his commander? A couple of years. After that time she was interested in his past. Maybe she was testing him.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 07:14 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kämpe | Female | Doberman GSD Cross | Chief Cull | 24 | M: Hoffen

"It's no longer important." He said, eyes flickering with emotion. He was curious - thinking. Kämpe could feel his tangle of emotion, but could not pull it apart, analyze it.

"Commander," she addressed carefully, thoughtfully. "You felt something. I saw it in your face. Emotion. Why? How is that possible? What did it feel like?" She stepped forward. Having very little memory of what emotion was, the chief was not able to discern if the feeling that occasionally swept through her body was emotion. The buring, stabbing, guilty feeling before she sent Maze to be removed. The hesitance, before she was forced to destroy Axel. The surprise, the sudden protectiveness over that corgi - Sixty Two. Her emotion now - curiosity, perhaps.

And desperation. A desperate, feeble hope, that perhaps Hoffen had felt something like this too. That maybe, she wasn't alone in the world. Because, despite her shows of imperial authority, Kämpe was broken. She had no one, and lived in fear - fear of Beta. Fear of never meeting the standards. Fear of this new thing called emotion. The Cull's eyes flashed - and she traced the outline of something called hope in her mind. That perhaps, he felt it too. Emotion.

I am weak.

"Lying wouldn't serve you well, Commander. If you say, 'I don't know', I might as well start planning your funeral. What do you think? Would blue be a nice color scheme?" Her eyes flashed - it was a threat, but an underlying thread of humour rang from beneath her cold words. Humour. That was... new. Or rather, old. Long ago, her wry wit was part of her. Now, it seemed to be returning.

Kämpe inhaled suddenly.

There's a dog in me. There's a dog. There's emotion, there's feeling, there's a soul.

A slight alarm flashed through her face.

There's a dog, and I can't let her through.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 07:15 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Orden | Female | Border Collie Cross | Bravo Half Blood | 22 | M: Pfiel

Orden paused, listening to him. The rasp of his voice brought the slightest of a wince to her mind. She recalled that voice, felt it on her tongue. It was the voice of loss.

I'm sorry, she wanted to tell him. I know. Even if no one else does - I know. I've been there. It hurts.

But she held her tongue, as she always had.

"Yes," she said, without missing a beat. "And there's an easy way to find out our location."

Orden released a volley of barks.

"If multiple dogs answer, we're probably in the center. If not, then we're spread out - which would be unfortunate." Orden flicked her observant gaze upwards. She could scale walls of a reasonable height - but not these. What frustrated the cunning collie was that there wasn't a defined source of light. She had hoped that there had been one. It would have been probable that the light would have been hung over the exit, in which case they coud follow it. Shadow and light were much easier to follow than just blank nothingness.

"At least we know something," she muttered, "we have one dead end crossed off the list." She said, glancing behind her at the wall rising up above them. She waited for an answering bark to resound.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 07:15 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anfall | Female | German Shepherd, Wolf | Bravo Wolf Blood | 21 | M: Sabre

Anfall turned to the other wolf dog - Sabre, was it? She regarded her coldly, intelligent, cunning gaze flicking over her. It was the gaze of a fox - sly, cunning, unpredictable.

"Unless you have any objections, I vote for finding the rest of them. Working as a group will be more efficient." Anfall rolled her shoulders back, raising her head. Her eyes flashed. It was clear the wolfdog would take no objections - but she was itching for a fight today, so perhaps a disagreement wouldn't be too awful.

Anfall turned away, not waiting for her partner.

"I hope you have a good nose," she called, voice drifting off the walls. "Because I don't feel like getting stuck in this hellscape just because we can't retrace our steps."

"Zadolt," she snapped at the nearest dog. "If you stick to all paths going left, we'll do the same with right. Bark if you find anything."

She raised her voice, commanding and authoritive. "The other group, go with your gut."

Anfall glanced over her shoulder in mild, almost lazy irritation.

"Sabre. You gonna sit on your tail all day? Let's move."

No, Anfall was not the easiest to be around. But she was intelligent, and maybe that was enough for this excersize.

Edited at February 18, 2020 07:12 PM by Boundless
What is Left of Us | Open!February 18, 2020 01:51 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Kämpe

Hoffen sighed. He had given up years ago, and then he had started to feel. It became harder to slip into the apathy of his programming, however much he had tried. It had been so much easier to not feel. He almost wished he could feel nothing again, it almost hurt less than his newfound hope. Almost. Hoffen was torn.

"Maybe I did feel something. Probably just the effects of my faulty transmitter." He paused, tone even and dry, "I assure you, I will be back to normal and it will not affect my performance."

Though Hoffen had the feeling that was not what his Commander was worried about. There was something in the Cull's eyes. Hoffen almost scoffed at the idea. Normal Culls, Culls like Kämpe didn't feel anything. Hoffen wasn't exactly a normal Cull. But there had been Ginger. His ear twitched, but only for a split second. The large male banished the thought as his Commander spoke.

"Blue would do nicely," he murmured, his lip twitching into the phantom of a smirk, for just a moment before it was gone. He immediately regretted his choice of words. Maybe Hoffen was testing her as she was testing him. "Commander, I wasn't born a Beta dog, if you must know. There...used to be a rebellion, long before our regiments were born. Commander--the former Chief led a raid on the building."

Eyebrows twicthing for a second before his face fell stonily still, the dark-furred dog continued. "The rebellion had their own dogs, not nearly as well trained as those of Beta. And, well, wolf-crosses were rare at the time, well before all these young wolfdogs existed." His eyes flashed as his metal jaw snapped shut all of a sudden, against his will. The harsh sound of metal-on-metal would have made anyone but the two Culls flinch. He didn't dare push against his programming further. Between clenched, metal-capped teeth he spoke,

"Beta does not wish for me to speak of it further. My...apologies, Commander."

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us