Wolf Play : What is Left of Us | Open!
Chatbox
 Porcelain
01:17:26 
i should scroll and check if my post is still in sales before posting sometimes probably
 Serpents
01:07:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
i shoud head to sleep now
 Frozen Flowers
01:05:20 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Be sure to comment your favorite with your vote :}
 Transcendence
12:57:40 anti gen ai
Any canine colors I guess lol

I cluld make them horse colors too lmaoo
 technoblade
12:56:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I'm so excited to see it. I may sink in a good few thousand into this event.
 Rykio
12:56:25 An Attic.
Transcendence,
Like natural dog colors?
 technoblade
12:56:02 Lil Techy | Techno
ah yes

map
 Rykio
12:55:50 An Attic.
Technology,
That is true. I've been so excited to see it :D
 Transcendence
12:55:44 anti gen ai
Wrong link
-Click-
Dying
 Transcendence
12:55:28 anti gen ai
I dont know crack about dog colors send me colors somehow lol
-Click-
 technoblade
12:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

Perfect time to do so with the new battle boost on the way
 Rykio
12:54:39 An Attic.
Technology,
I'm getting back into breeding as my main thing, but I've been trying to get myself to explore + make an explore team.
 Transcendence
12:53:18 anti gen ai
Mandela*
 technoblade
12:53:10 Lil Techy | Techno
ryk

do you have any focuses for your pack now?
 Transcendence
12:53:04 anti gen ai
Mandeka effect throwbacks i thought a sea horse emoji existed in everyones devices
 Rykio
12:51:19 An Attic.
Thank you :D <3
I'm enjoying it
 Frozen Flowers
12:51:15 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
Please Vote
 technoblade
12:50:20 Lil Techy | Techno
ryk

yay! keep going!
 Porcelain
12:49:13 
ryk
im so proud of you
 Rykio
12:48:54 An Attic.
New record in a long time for me guys. Logged on for 26 days.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Baboon : +1
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 09:08 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kordelas / Male / Doberman Shepherd / Kilo / 71 / M: Ginger, Hero, Tysta, Arrow

Kordelas nodded at his commander as she came bounding up to him. "Yes, commander," he replied. "I will do my best." He paused, looking both her and Hero over in a glance. "Come back safe," he called quietly down the tunnel. As they bounded through it, he knew with a certainty that if anyone could get Arrow and Tysta out of whatever mess they were in, it would be Ginger and Hero. He just hoped they'd both be okay.
Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: All

Sabre followed as "Sixty-One" led them to their training. She followed mechanically, staying in the line. By the time they had arrived, she had made sure to misstep at least once. Though she wouldn't - couldn't - admit it to anyone else she knew, her worst fear was becoming a Cull. She hated to think of Beta being in her mind constantly, controlling every movement she made. Supressing a shudder, the dark female listened closely to "Sixty-One's" orders.

(Sorry both are so short.)

Edited at February 2, 2020 09:20 PM by Jade's Haven
What is Left of Us | Open!February 4, 2020 08:12 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta, Zadolt, Ginger, Hero

He dipped his head toward his former mentor.

"Of course, I must hurry and get back to training my regiment," he sighed, "there are too many of 'em these days...Maze, it really is your choice." He dipped his head to the female, a silent goodbye.

He was about to turn and leave when the Commander had an idea. "Commander," he said with a funny cock of his head. Something flashed in Hoffen's deep brown eyes. "Twent-Zadolt, how would you feel about a Beta informant for Kilo?" Hoffen paused for a moment, trying to still the twitching of his ears. He pointed his muzzle in the shepherd mix's direction. "You don't have a tracking chip, do you?"

What is Left of Us | Open!February 4, 2020 08:31 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

“If it involves taking down Beta, I’ll do it.” He said, his voice unwavering. Helping take down Beta? He thought it only a dream. Now it could be real. He hardly dared to believe it. Then he heard Hoffen’s other question. “A-a tracking chip? Why would I have a tracking chip?” He asked, confused. He hadn’t known that Beta would put a tracking chip in him. “I don’t think I have a chip.” He said, his voice now unsure.

“Why would they give me a tracking chip?” He asked. ‘Wait.’ he remembered something. Something that someone said to him; he couldn’t remember who, but it was someone who had recently gotten a metal leg. They had complained about not being able to go anywhere without Beta knowing. He didn’t understand it at the time; now, though, he thought it could be the tracking chip they had complained about.
What is Left of Us | Open!February 4, 2020 08:45 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: All

Maze had watched everything silently; she didn't do anything when Arrow had called Hoffen a liar; nor when Hoffen was attacked by a new dog and again nothing when the cull appeared.
She listened and watched; the cull, Ginger, unerved her with her directness; she'd never heard a dog call Hoffen by his name without saying commander first...

When Ginger said she could join them she felt like she had no other choice; either stay in the city and die or follow Kilo and its dogs; it was an easy choice... though it did hurt having to leave her regiment; her family.

Right when she entered the tunnels to follow Ginger Hoffen asked something and the cull stopped and turned back.
Again that tracking chip.
"Its dangerous; if Beta notices him leaving all the time they may put a tracker on him."
Maze was still unerved by how normal Gingers voice was; if she couldn't see Ginger she'd think she were a normal dog.

There was a slight smile on her lips when she heard Zadolts answer; before this moment she'd thought she was the only dog in her regiment that didn't like Beta; former regiment at least.

Edited at February 4, 2020 08:45 PM by Wiederinstandsetzung
What is Left of Us | Open!February 9, 2020 04:56 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rache | Female | Doberman Husky mix | Charlie/Foxtrot | 61 | Mentions: Alta, Foxtrot, Bravo

She stared at her sister; emotionless as ever. To most at least.
Alta could probably feel her slightly frayed nerves of being in command for the first time, just like how she could feel how eager Alta was for her first time; one of the differences in their personalities that brought them closer.

"I believe that The Maze is a good exercise for these dogs" She said, turning away from her sister.
The Maze was a more advanced training program; not many of the younger or weaker regiments had gone through it.

"Today we will be doing something new; you may have heard of The Maze, a more advanced training exercise that makes you rely on your instincts, navigational skills and teamwork above all else" She paused and watched the dogs reactions; if they were smart they would hide them.
"The Maze, as you can guess is a maze, every wall looks the same every corner, every dead end, every stone brick is the same; there's only one way out and if you don't find it? You're stuck. We don't go looking for failures" Rache hated being so harsh, but its what Beta would have said; its what Beta always said.

She would let her sister partner the dogs as Alta could detect those things better than herself; instead she went to study the expressions.
One of the Bravo dogs caught her attention; a red doberman with two mech forelimbs; his head was hanging and only seemed to be half listening, had she known his number she would have called him out but decided against it; if he didn't listen he wouldn't be prepared. Those that didn't prepare failed and were forgotten.

No.
I cannot feel pity.

"Sixty-Three" Rache nodded to her sister; a gesture that meant she could take over.

Edited at February 9, 2020 05:00 PM by Wiederinstandsetzung
What is Left of Us | Open!February 9, 2020 08:14 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alta | Female | Doberman German Shepherd cross | Charlie/Bravo | 63 | Mentions: Bravo, Foxtrot, Kämpe, Hoffen, Rache

The maze. A play on words, on her sister's part; although Alta knew Rache hadn't meant it to be harsh, cruel, reminding the regiments of their loss, she understood that her sister may come across that way. Perhaps she was testing them, testing the limits of their emotions - daring them to display their feelings.

Regardless, Alta would be alert - watching them. Judging their reactions. They seemed to be... tolerating it. Except, perhaps, for the tall doberman. His head was hanging, his posture slumped. Alta blinked, suspending all thought so as not to drop into the endless void of emotion.

As Rache finished, without missing a beat, Alta continued.

"Twenty-five. First and foremost, correct your posture. You will stand alert when adressed."

Alta inhaled only slightly. She... disliked... speaking to him in such a manner, as he was clearly crushed by the loss of the other dog. But, alas, she had no other option.

"You, Twenty-five, will be paired with Twenty-two." She said, flicking her gaze to a half-blood collie mix, looking stony-faced and serious as ever. She might make for a good cull, although she would have to be inspected further.

"Sixty-two," she said, adressing the small corgi. "You will be paired with Twenty-eight, when he decides to make an appearance."

"Sixty-five, with Twenty-one." Both wolf bloods, neither bound to get along. They would have to learn.

"That is all, for now." Alta began to pace down the line of dogs, proud and cold. "The climate of the Maze is as follows: Low light levels. A comfortable temperature, with no wind, weather, nor anything else of the sort. Time is relative, so what may feel like hours is only a scant few minutes. Yes; hours will pass, if you aren't quick enough to escape. We will be spectating from our vantage point - you will visible to us, but we will not be visible to you. Understood?"

What is Left of Us | Open!February 10, 2020 07:49 AM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sabre / Female / Wolfdog (wolf-GSD-alaskin malamute) / Foxtrot / I.D: 65 / M: Alta, Rache, Anfall

Sabre's face remained placid as the two sisters told the line of dogs their assignment. Obediently, she nodded as they finished. Of course they'd pair the wolfdogs together... she could sense that it was a test. But didn't they know that wolves run in packs? While the sisters were busy with the doberman, she snuck a glance at the wolfdog called Anfall. She looked nice and sensible enough. Hopefully, her looks weren't deceiving...

What is Left of Us | Open!February 10, 2020 01:24 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pfeil | Male | Doberman half blood | Bravo | 25 | Mentions: Orden, Alta, Rache, Foxtrot, Bravo

Pfeil had half listened to everything since Hoffen had brought Maze away; everything went in one ear and out the other.
Commander Kämpe had introduced two new dogs from... Charlie? Another dog that looked too small to be real... Adiya?
The Charlie dogs introduced themselves but he hadn't listened to any of that.
He couldn't stop thinking of Maze; when he tried her name just started repeating in his head louder and louder.

Maze was dead.
Maze was going to die.
He would never see his best friend again.
It was all his fault.

He followed the others in his regiment when he noticed them moving; seemed like the training was continuing without the commanders... Were these Charlie dogs taking control? They weren't cull; was that even possible?

When one of the dogs, sixty-something, mentioned Maze, or what he thought was Maze; turns out it was just a training program known as The Maze... he may have heard of it once but he wasn't in the mood to try and remember; he wasn't in the mood for anything. Pfeil just wanted to go to his pen and curl up.

Somehow when the other Charlie dog said his number he was pulled out of his thoughts.
He couldn't mourn yet; Maze wouldn't want him to die because of her.
He straightened his back and lifted his head; he hardened his expression and stood in an alert emotionless posture.
It was either show his weakness and pain or hide it completly; Beta had shown exactly what it thought of weakness.
What is Left of Us | Open!February 11, 2020 07:03 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Ginger, Zadolt, Pfiel, Alta, Rache, Kampe

"Maze," Hoffen paused, his eyes softening. "It's not your decision." With a low growl, he turned around, half-dried blood gleaming on his face. "Twenty-Eight. It's settled then. Come with me. See you...Commander."

With a flick of his ears, he trotted out of the narrow alley, then sped into a run. "Keep up," he muttered before speeding into a smooth lope. With a curled lip, Hoffen sped up more. Paws-mechanical and flesh-thrummed against the dusty ground. The heat in his muscles relieved the pressure caused by his disobedience, and he felt his emotions slipping away into the apathy that the dog had come to know as normal.

Hoffen let himself in the gate, his expression stony. With a beard and muzzle dark with crusted blood, he made a point of looking the Bravo male, Twenty-Five, in the eye as he passed.

With a dip of his head to the Charlie dogs, the Chief Cull, and the...long dog. Hoffen spoke in a low tone only those near could hear.

"The issue has been taken care of, Commander."

Aadya | Female | Pembroke Corgi | #62 | Mentions: Kämpe, Alta, Rache, Hoffen

With the slightest furrowed brow, Aadya nodded at the Cull's words. She would have to prove herself to the larger dogs. Of course. Irritation spread across her face, but only for an instant.

Her ears swivelled around when the Charlie female spoke, and she nodded. "Of course, what shall I do until then..?" She trailed off when a large black figure strode toward them. Captian Hoffen of Foxtrot.

And he had blood on his face.

Her ears flicked in alarm before it hit her. He had removed that Foxtrot dog. Her mask of cool indifference slipped back onto her face, and she nodded in greeting.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 12, 2020 07:27 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

(sorry my computer refuses to do accents and I don't feel like copy and pasting. It also won't center my post >.<)

Kämpe | Female | Doberman, GSD, Australian Shepard Cross | Chief Cull | 24 | M: Hoffen

The Cull flicked her gaze across Hoffen, eyes narrowed. Blood leaked from the slash across his face - the slash she delivered. That thought evoked a strange tinge of... emotion. The Cull, inexperienced in such a thing, felt as though it might be regret. She slammed iron claws into her mind.

No emotion. None.

Either way, he had looked better. She was send a request to Beta to close the wound. Kampe didn't want one of her top commanders to get an infection. It wasn't because she cared.

"Very well, Commander." She said in response. "Follow me." Kampe turned swiftly, marching from the training arena into a narrow, empty corridor. The imposing mechanical dog turned to face her fellow Cull. She watched him carefully, judging him, analyzing him. There was a heartbeat of silence when she finally spoke.

"In the simulator. When your transmitter had broken; you spoke of memories. Flashbacks. What were they? How could you find evidence of the past, when your programming strictly forbids it?"

In this moment, Kampe was breaking her own set of rules, provided to her by Beta. She was acting out of her own accord; she had asked him not for any other reason but her own curiosity. Culls weren't supposed to feel curious. She flicked her fierce gaze to the painful wound slashing down his face. Her eyes slid away, settling to glare into his eyes, a challenge. Then again, they weren't supposed to feel guilt either. She bit back any sort of feeling. But Kampe justified her curiosity through logic. It would give her more insight into Hoffen himself, determine his loyalty, etc.

Alta | Female | Doberman, German Shepherd | Formerly of Charlie, now of Bravo | 63 | M: All

Alta stood alert as the Chief Cull entered, as well as Commander Hoffen. Only a few words were exchanged between them, and Alta caught the sound of the Chief's curt voice. They soon left, and Alta whipped around to face her group. The lights dimmed; the work of Beta. It announced that the simulator would soon burst into life.

"Regiments, hold steady!" She called, voice authoritative, carrying across the massive arena.

Suddenly, it seemed the sky and ground rippled before the sisters. Changing, morphing, shifting.

Imposing columns of stone rose from the ground, the light faded, and all became still before the dark pelted German Shepherd. Alta only blinked once. In that time period, a maze lay before her; impossibly large, somehow seeming to extend far beyond the expanses of the training arena, though Alta knew that was not logically possible. From her vantage point at the entrance, Alta could see into the maze, but those trapped within the walls could not see out.

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us