11:23:56 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Find these three items while Exploring.

• Find: Pottery Shards 1
• Find: Pottery Shards 2
• Find: Pottery Shards 3

nooo not again :(
 Dark sky
11:23:52 Sky but spooky - she
i have a bit of too many wolves in my memorial ofph, most of them are g1 from wolf party :')
 EkaterinaGoldstone
11:23:50 Kate/Gold
This one is one of my favorite designs but I'm never gonna afford a custom so I just stare at her on occasion lol
-WP Click-
 Frozen Flowers
11:23:31 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
I like red for the old feel
 starmutt
11:22:37 marsh | they/it
cream markings are very nostalgic in my opinion
 Continental Wolves
11:22:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
While you did a good job on the mushrooms and glowing parts I almost prefer it without them ...
 Frozen Flowers
11:21:33 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
I have a ton of brown tone babies but they never do well in breeding
 starmutt
11:20:48 marsh | they/it
ong my chat
 Frozen Flowers
11:20:48 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:20:42 Bau
Poor chatbox lmao
 Frozen Flowers
11:19:56 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
 Frozen Flowers
11:19:49 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Gold@
not bad my brown coats are more like this https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=14&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=48&rank=A&piebald1=5&legtype=7&tailtype=5&pointscolor=6&brindle=10&eyes=21&muzzletype=2&muzzlecolor=48&headtype=10&ears=1&shoulder=40&backtype=3&backcolor=40&speckletype=3&specklecolor=11&eecolor=6&eetype=3&nose=7&okapi=1&leopard=48&decor1=74&gear=56&harl=7&bel=11&som=48&pietype=2&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y
 technoblade
11:19:00 Lil Techy | Techno
thank you guys <3
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:17:54 Bau
Sheo

That's beautiful oh my- and yes I agree, icy hot
 EkaterinaGoldstone
11:17:45 Kate/Gold
Frozen- What do you think of this one?
-WP Click-
 Frozen Flowers
11:17:00 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
Icy Hot maybe hmm
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:16:47 Bau
Techno

Pure love from me, I absolutely love it :]
 Anomaly
11:15:42 Kirk | Krik
Techno
I love it.
 technoblade
11:15:17 Lil Techy | Techno
kirk

it is an adopt for here, just my own little fluffy werm species thing
 Anomaly
11:14:56 Kirk | Krik
Bau agreed

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -1
Black Panther : -4
Anaconda : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 02:55 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta, Zadolt, Ginger, Hero

He stood stiffly, liquid brown eyes boring into his former commander's. Completely ignoring the small dog's antics, Hoffen spoke, voice low. Ginger was supposed to be dead. But she wasn't.

"Commander,"

Before he could react, another dog dashed out of the tunnel. Hard paws hit his opened wound, and with a booming bark, Hoffen's training and programming took over. The bloodflow from his face had slowed to an ooze, but with the sharp pain of rough paws, crimson droplets flew through the air.

Snarling, he attempted to lock his jaws around the scruff of the smaller dog's neck and pin him to the ground. Carefully, as not for his sharpened, metal-crowned fangs to pierce the offending dog's ruff, Hoffen held him in place. With violently twitching facial features, he responded to the male's threat in a low tone.

"There's a reason you're not dead yet. Next time, wait for your commander to give orders."

With a harsh, mechanical snarl, he let the male up. His massive frame was stiff, and his ears forward in a silent display of dominance. His gaze softened the slightest as he turned toward his former mentor, beard dripping with his own blood.

"For god's sake, control your dogs. This is the second time I've been attacked," he looked down at the male that had rushed him. "Only a Cull can fight a Cull. Don't forget it."

Edited at February 2, 2020 03:03 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 03:18 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: All

Ginger cursed herself when Arrow noticed her; but at least they werent wounded.
Sighing she stepped out of the entrance; not noticing Hero sneak out behind her till he had pounced on her former trainee.

Though Hoffen had always been larger than Ginger she'd always beaten him in their training sessions... at least in the beginning; when her wires broke she was more careful and worried and he had gotten better and better.
None of the Kilo dogs were even close to winning in a fight against her; she'd told them all that the cull were even worse and more powerfull. She'd been the smallest cull for a long time.

"They have good reason Hoffen" before she may have laughed off his words; but he was a cull. It appeared his wires were broken but it had taken her years to gain full control of her body after she broke her own; and still she got her malfunctions.

She studdied the Beta dogs that he had brought with him; the wolf dog with the wounded eye was standing with alert ears, watching them in silence... as was the other... a German Shepherd mix by the looks of it.
The wound on Hoffens face would have indicated that he and the wolf-blood had gotten in a fight while the other watched... but why? It didn't seem like any of them had any aggression towards each other now...

"Tysta, Arrow, Hero, to me" she ordered; she would never trust Beta, having them safely behin her made her calmer.
"Why are you here Hoffen?"

Edited at February 2, 2020 03:19 PM by Wiederinstandsetzung
What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 03:51 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta, Zadolt, Ginger, Hero

"That is true. You have trained them well."

He huffed, sitting down on the ground as the little terrier scampered away, growling under her breath. He kept a wary eye on the male that had attacked him. Hero, an interesting name. He sighed when the commander eyed him up. He knew his injury had his attention. Hoffen sighed when she asked him why he was there.

"Remember Kämpe? She's Chief now. This is from that-" he paused, ears flicking, "tail of hers. I was sent to...dispose of this one." He indicated toward Maze. "and somehow got caught in this mess. I was sending her into the tunnels to go outside the-" Hoffen paused, face twitching, "when your dogs showed up."

What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 03:59 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tysta | Male | Siberian Retriever | Kilo Dog |48 | M: Hoffen, Maze, Arrow, Ginger, Zadolt

Tysta silently remained by Arrow, nothing more than a comforting presence. He didn't really know what to say; he figured he wasn't being very helpful. Maybe wait for the group to calm themselves?

Suddenly, Arrow spoke. It took Tysta a minute to register what she said.

"Commaner Gin?"

Tysta whirled, and, indeed, there was his commander.

"Commander! What are you -"

Suddenly, a blur sailed out of the tunnel, colliding into Hoffen. There was a scuffle, blood - blood of the Cull's by some miracle - and Hero was pinned. A few seconds passed, and Tysta's fellow companion of Kilo was released. Tysta watched, eyes wide. He darted forward, in front of Hero. "Hey, now, can we all calm down? I -"

The two Culls began speaking. It was clear they knew each other. At Gin's call, Tysta immediately scrambled over to her, looking over his shoulder to make sure both Ari and Hero made it.

"Gin?" He said cautiously. "Hey, so, I - we - were considering if perhaps Maze - the dog over there - could come with us? Join our ranks? I know it's a bit premature... and sudden... but, you know. The more the better." He said, strangely at ease in the midst of this chaos. It was only like Ty to remain completely calm in such a situation. Yes, he was nervous, wary, and defensive; but he refused to show it.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 04:19 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze, All

She was about to reply to Hoffen when Tysta distracted her with the question and so she stayed silent for a couple seconds; taking her time to think about the cirsumstances.

"You need to leave Hoffen. I don't want to risk your programming; no matter how broken your wires are" it was the twitching that scared her. The twitching would get worse and then he'd loose control; she'd seen it happen with herself.

Turning to the wolf-blood who was presumably Maze she nodded, "if Maze wants to join us she can; I just want you to know that no one will trust you. You're a Beta dog, you'll have to prove yourself."
Glancing to the other Beta dog she nodded to Hoffen, "Take the other one with you" she turned around to head back into the tunnels but decided to add one more thing, "I wish I wouldn't have to say this, but... if any of you tell Beta or betray Kilo I will kill you personally" and with that she made her way back through the grate.
The fourth pair of footsteps told her that Maze had decided to follow them; she'd talk to the female later.
What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 04:34 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // Wolf/German Shepherd // KILO // 39 // M: All

Hero scrambled up when the cull let him up. "Only cull fight cull, remember that." Hero did remember, he had been told that his whole life. No normal dog could ever be as good or as powerful as a cull. "I don't live by that." He snarled quietly, remembering Ash's wide eyes as his fathers teeth clamped onto her neck. "I have never lived by the same rules as any of you, I never will." He bared his teeth at Hoffen one last time before trotting casually over to Ginger.

When he was by the commanders side he glared around at the cull, his eyes flashing with rage. "I promise." He had to keep them safe. In the battle that had killed Ash, cull had teamed with Hero's father, because of this many more had died, Hero had barely escaped alive.

He hated cull, well most, anyway. Not Ginger, he had grown to understand and like his commander. He knew that Hoffen could have killed him, but he didn't. This made Hero wary, what was he up to?

Hero had fought a cull before, and nearly won, nearly. In the battle. This was also the creature that had come so close to killing him. He knew that a cull was wielded to kill, that's why he was so confused about Hoffen.

Edited at February 2, 2020 04:35 PM by Silver Feather
What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 04:59 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rache | Female | Doberman Husky mix | Charlie/Foxtrot | 61 | Mentions: Kämpe, Aadya, Alta, Foxtrot

Rache nodded and dipped her head "of course commander" and with that left the cull and the corgi -hoping Aadya wouldn't decide to join her regiment that day- and made her way to Alta.

"Sixty-Three" though it pained her to use her sisters number she couldn't let it look like they were untrained; they had to be formal, robotic almost, around others; especially cull.
"The commander has ordered us to take control of our regiments till their respected commanders return; drill training is next; I expect to see you in the training room" nodding to Alta she walked back over to the Foxtrot dogs who had surprisingly stayed put... for the most part.

"Foxtrot, I am in command till cull 34 returns" she watched the dogs intently; taking note of each postion and expression.
"We will be continueing your training; follow me" she wouldn't give them another option; either they followed or they didn't.
She led the dogs to the training room which had been cleaned; making it look like the fight had never been there in the first place.

She had a drill in mind; her favorite drill to be exact. The Maze.
She almost smiled at the irony; a dog named Maze was to die today; this drill would be a tribute.
What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 05:19 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kämpe | Female | Doberman, GSD, Australian Shepard Cross | Cheif Cull | 24 | M: Aayda, Rache, Alta, Hoffen, Zadolt

Kämpe flicked her ear. "Sixty-Two. You are to follow Sixty-One and proceed with Drill Practice." The chief paused. She lowered her voice, only slightly. "Those dogs share no mercy for an outsider like you. You are to stand up for yourself. Don't let them shove you around, understood?" Kämpe's words were cold, harsh, but carried an odd undercurrent of... kindness. The Cull narrowed her eyes. She couldn't keep doing that - feeling. She shouldn't care of the small dog came out a live. She shouldn't. But she -

Didn't. She didn't.

Her programming had kicked in. The Cull turned away, leaving the dog to her fate. Zadolt and Hoffen were still missing. She would find and call the pair back - most likely, they were together. She had assumed that Zadolt would attempt to find Maze, and that Hoffen would rightfully punish him. Ahead, she scented dogs - and blood. The Cull narrowed her eyes.

All could hear her commanding claws clicking against the ground, mechanical limbs carrying a sort of authoritive noise.
What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 05:28 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alta | Female | Doberman German Shepherd cross | Charlie/Bravo | 63 | Mentions: Bravo, Foxtrot, Kämpe, Hoffen, Rache

At her sister's approach, Alta didn't flinch. She stood, taciturn and silent as Rache adressed the situation at present. To hear herself addressed as a number by her own flesh and blood was...

Nothing. It was nothing. I don't have emotion.

Alta inhaled, renewing her sense of discipline.

"Understood, Sixty - One. I expect you will preform well with the task at hand." The black - pelted German Shepherd Cross turned to the remain dogs - namely, two. "Bravo. I will be your acting Commander for the time being. You will follow me as you would your own leader. Training is about to commence."

Executing a perfect right face, the Cull - like dog marched forward, steps sure - footed and authorative. Not only would this provide commanding practice, but reveal some insight about the nature of 'her' dogs. One of them may be fit to replace Bravo's previous commander.

She made her way towards her sister, coming to a timed, abrupt halt. "What excersize do you have planned? If not, I can provide something suitable." Her words were direct, to the point, as always. However, only those that could read one of no emotion - namely, her sister - would be able to tell that she was slightly apprehensive - perhaps eager? For her first time leading her own regiment. She had trained her whole life, as had Rache.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 07:43 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

He watched what went down with wide eyes. Hoffen may be nearly indestructible, but he could be killed as easily as anyone. Thankfully, they didn’t attack, instead choosing to talk. He was surprised when the small male dog interrupted his commander-such an act was unthinkable to him- but quickly got over his surprise, it being overshadowed by sadness. Maze was going with them, and he was probably never going to see her again. He watched as she followed them, soon to be consumed by the darkness of the tunnels.

“Goodbye, Maze.” He said, barely more than a whisper. He closed his eyes briefly, not bothering to watch her go down into the darkness. When he opened them, she was gone. He looked towards Hoffen then, waiting for him to go first. “Kämpe told me to be back shortly when I went on ‘patrol’, so you may have to explain that.” He said quietly, not looking the commander in the eye.

Instead, he adopted the pose of a Beta dog, alert and ready for anything. Of course, it was an act, but only he knew that, so it didn’t really matter. The only part that mattered was that Kämpe and the others bought it; and why shouldn't they? They knew nothing of the secret dogs underground.

Edited at February 2, 2020 07:43 PM by Shadow Master

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us