Wolf Play : What is Left of Us | Open!
Chatbox
 starmutt
11:22:37 marsh | they/it
cream markings are very nostalgic in my opinion
 Continental Wolves
11:22:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
While you did a good job on the mushrooms and glowing parts I almost prefer it without them ...
 Frozen Flowers
11:21:33 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
I have a ton of brown tone babies but they never do well in breeding
 starmutt
11:20:48 marsh | they/it
ong my chat
 Frozen Flowers
11:20:48 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:20:42 Bau
Poor chatbox lmao
 Frozen Flowers
11:19:56 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
 Frozen Flowers
11:19:49 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Gold@
not bad my brown coats are more like this https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=14&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=48&rank=A&piebald1=5&legtype=7&tailtype=5&pointscolor=6&brindle=10&eyes=21&muzzletype=2&muzzlecolor=48&headtype=10&ears=1&shoulder=40&backtype=3&backcolor=40&speckletype=3&specklecolor=11&eecolor=6&eetype=3&nose=7&okapi=1&leopard=48&decor1=74&gear=56&harl=7&bel=11&som=48&pietype=2&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y
 technoblade
11:19:00 Lil Techy | Techno
thank you guys <3
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:17:54 Bau
Sheo

That's beautiful oh my- and yes I agree, icy hot
 EkaterinaGoldstone
11:17:45 Kate/Gold
Frozen- What do you think of this one?
-WP Click-
 Frozen Flowers
11:17:00 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
Icy Hot maybe hmm
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:16:47 Bau
Techno

Pure love from me, I absolutely love it :]
 Anomaly
11:15:42 Kirk | Krik
Techno
I love it.
 technoblade
11:15:17 Lil Techy | Techno
kirk

it is an adopt for here, just my own little fluffy werm species thing
 Anomaly
11:14:56 Kirk | Krik
Bau agreed
 technoblade
11:14:46 Lil Techy | Techno
bau

I love and hate that design so much to be honest
 Anomaly
11:14:43 Kirk | Krik
techno
Whatever design that is, its cool and I love the colors eheh
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:14:14 Bau
Techno

Nomnomnom,
You must teach me your ways because it's absolutely scrumptious
 technoblade
11:12:59 Lil Techy | Techno
bau

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -1
Black Panther : -4
Anaconda : +5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   53 

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 08:52 PM

Mara Moonridge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kordelas / Male / Doberman Shepherd / Kilo / 71 / M: Ginger, Hero, Arrow, Tysta

Kordelas' ear flicked as Hero told him nobody really cared... Kor did, at least. When Hero ordered him to stay at his post, he nodded. "You can trust me, Hero... As long as I have breath, no Beta dogs will step one paw in here."

His eyes glimmered with determination at the task given him, though in the back of his mind, he hoped Hero was okay... he wasn't swaying and he didn't have that glazed look in his eyes... He wondered if Arrow and Tysta were okay again as Hero trotted back to Commander Ginger.

Kordelas turned his large body to face the tunnel, his sharp eyes glaring into its depths. His ears were cocked, listening for every little sound, determined not to fail his task. Vaguely, he wondered what he could do against a Beta dog; Ginger had told the Kilo dogs that they were huge...

Kor's ear flicked as he decided. If the Beta dogs were as large as Ginger told them, he should have hardly any trouble going for the throat. "As long as I have breath..." he murmured.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 09:02 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze, Zadolt, Ginger (briefly)

Arrow had stood frozen, rooted to the spot when the massive Cull attacked the other. She couldn't do anything but watch as his metal jaws snapped, and imagine them closing around her small body.

As the male turned back toward them, she pressed closer to Tysta, where she stood bristling at the exchange between the two. The Cull, the most terrifying weapon of Beta, used to be a Kilo dog like them?

When Tysta started speaking about the tunnels, she snapped her head up to look him in the eye. "What are you doing?" She muttered between clenched teeth into his ear. Well, as close to his ear as she could get. Flashing her teeth up at the massive Cull, her thoughts raced. How could he fight Beta? Culls didn't fight Beta, they were Beta. Ginger had told them that they couldn't feel anything. It had to be a lie.

"He's lying." Arrow snapped, stepping out from beside Tysta to look the massive dog in the eye. She wasn't afraid of him, she told herself over and over.

What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 09:24 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Commander Hoffen of Foxtrot | #34 | Male | Schnauzer/Wolf cross | M: Maze, Arrow, Tysta, Zadolt

The tunnels, of course. There had been a plan in place before the warehouse was raided to scout them out. Hoffen cocked his head as the male spoke, interested. And then his ears started twitching. Again.

"Don't tell me any more. Too much and my programming might override."

He said it gently, but he got his point across. Though he was interested in the male's question. He had tried to fight Beta, and lost. "I couldn't." He said simply, "Wolf blood was rare back then. Let's just say I wasn't made a Cull because I was a good soldier." The memory alone was painful to drag up, Hoffen was only a year old back then, he had woken up unable to control his body.

"Something broke about a year ago."

He listened eagerly to the male's "compromise," responding with a deep sigh. And he thought he was going to give the female peace. "I was sent to kill her. She was going to go outside the city limits. Maze, I'm no longer your commander. It's up to-'

"He's lying."

He looked down at the small dog in surprise. She was looking him in the eye, an insolent snarl upon her face. He was genuinely shocked at Arrow's boldness. He paused a moment, blood dripping down his muzzle as before he spoke.

"Ginger rubbed off on you, didn't she? Is she still as irritable as ever?"

Edited at January 31, 2020 09:31 PM by Grimm
What is Left of Us | Open!January 31, 2020 11:11 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maze | Female | Wolf Husky mix | Foxtrot | 33 | Mentions: Hoffen, Tysta, Arrow, Zadolt

Maze reluctantly nodded when Hoffen told her that Pfeil couldn't know; she'd known he'd say no. She just hoped Pfeil would be okay.
When the creamy male started speaking the confusion was evident on her face. She'd never heard of Kilo; let alone a rebellion. Or a Commander Ginger.

She was more confused when Hoffen answered. He used to be a rebel? a Kilo? Ginger being dead made sense, retired or removed dogs were forgotten and never spoken about.
When he small male replied she looked to her commander; how was he able to fight Beta's programming so well?

Maze felt like everything was happening too fast; just an hour ago she'd been in a fight and blinded and then sentinced to be removed; now she was learning her Commander had a broken wire; he used to be a rebel a long dead commander was still alive...
All her training for a stoic face and little expression was gone; she was confused.
Especially when the male, Ty? said she should join the two little creatures in this Kilo... it didn't seem like a bad idea...

Maze was a bit stunned when Hoffen said she could choose if she left or went with them; she'd never been able to make her own choices before... or at least very few choices.
She was about to answer the commander when Arrow spoke and decided to wait.

(Feel like I made that post be all janky and everywhere... oh well XD)
What is Left of Us | Open!February 1, 2020 08:27 AM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award

Zadolt | Male | Australian/German Shepherd mix | Foxtrot | 28 | Mentions: all

“So you think Commander Hoffen lies?” He asked, his eyes trained on the smaller dog. He settled out of his defensive pose, tail raised high. “If he was completely controlled by Beta, you would be dead. He would have slaughtered you; but he didn’t. Yes, I know he almost killed me a few minutes ago, but it was his Beta programming that drove him to it.”

He stopped and looked at Hoffen, not daring to say more. He didn’t know what the commander would think about Zadolt defending him; no one ever really knew what a Cull was thinking. He sat down and kept his eyes trained on the female. She was the most dangerous one; the other dog wasn’t hostile, but the female was in an aggressive stance with her fangs bared. He wouldn’t take any chances As he sat, he thought over what he heard. Hoffen used to be a ’Kilo’ dog, whatever that was. And Commander Ginger; he had never heard of the Cull, but no one really talked about Culls of the past, so that wasn’t unusual.

But he was surprised about Hoffen. He had played the part of a Cull extremely well; Zadolt never suspected him to be broken. That was the part he was most interested in. What had gone wrong, what had allowed him to be free from Beta? He had never thought that a Cull could resist Beta, but the evidence was standing right infront of him. And he himself was evidence; if Hoffen was completely under Beta’s control, he had no doubt he would be a corpse.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 1, 2020 01:49 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Hero
Slightly purturbed by being pulled away from the training she nodded to Hero with a sigh, "keep training; if any of you slack off you'll have to hear from me" she ordered the others.
"We can talk over there" she walked to a corner out of earshot of the others; whatever Hero wanted to talk about she felt it wasn't something everyone should hear.

"What is it?" Ginger asked, glancing over to the training dogs to make sure they were doing as they were told.
Then she realized how long it had been. She'd been so busy with training she hadn't realized how long Tysta and Arrow had been gone; all she wanted was a quick reconnaissance; not multiple hours of spying...

"Are you worried about Tysta and Arrow?" she asked; her metal ears perked up as she tried to listen for any sounds...
She clenched her jaw in thought as she waited for Hero's reply.

(Sorry, short)
What is Left of Us | Open!February 1, 2020 06:31 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // KILO // 39 // Wolf/German Shepard // M: Ginger, Tysta, Arrow

Hero nodded. "Yes, they have been gone longer than necessary. I have spotted Foxtrot and Brovo dogs around the perimeter before, I find it quite believable that Arrow and Tysta were captured."

Hero flicked his ears slightly. "If you want I can go find them." He suggested, for once not lying. "I can move quickly and quietly, I know the area, and tracking is a skill I have always owned. If you send me I can gather them, or at least send them back. If I do not return it would be of no concern, I have no dag that is close to me, or cares much for me, and losing one member is better than losing two."

He looked expectently at Ginger, hopeing she would agree to let him find Arrow and Tysta. If he could get them home he would be helping, that was his promise to Ash, to help and care for those in need.

(Short, sorry!)

What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 12:52 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ginger | Female | English Pointer/Broken Cull | Kilo | 46 | Mentions: Hero, Kordelas, All

Captured. The word gave her more fear than she could or would admit.
"I'm going up; if they were found by a patrol there'll be a cull with them; no matter how strong you think you are only a cull and fight a cull" she turned to the tunnel entrance, "I may need back up so you're comming with me."

Ginger stopped in front of Kordelas, "You are in charge; if we're not back within the hour that means we've been captured, I want you to get the dogs out of here if that happens, follow the lower tunnels till you smell fresh air; Beta wont follow you outside. Whatever happens Kilo must survive" she hoped that that wouldn't happen; if Tysta and Arrow were captured and there were too many dogs she'd have to leave them; but in case she was seen... she didn't want to think about it.

Without waiting for a reply she jumped into a run and started racing through the tunnels. Thanks to her mechanized body she was faster than the average dog.
Ginger kept her head and tail low as she sped through, her claws giving her traction and pushing her faster and farther. Like with most dogs she was too large for the tunnels but she was never her full height when running; her legs went out 180 degrees and then crisscrossed beneath her as she ran.

After minutes of running she abruptly stopped by the tunnel entrance; her breathing was ragged but she quickly recovered herself.
She slowly walked towards the entrance; grateful that the floor was dirt and it kept her footsteps quiet for the most part.

She had to sneak closer than she would have liked thanks to her deteriorating eye sight.
What she saw was probably the most surprising thing she'd ever seen.
A wolf dog with a swollen bloody eye, a mixed breed with bright green eyes, and a cull.
They all towered over Arrow and Tysta; they would have easily been able to kill the two; yet they didn't. They were talking.
Then she recognized the cull. Beta may have changed him; but those eyes would never change.
Hoffen.

Edited at February 2, 2020 01:05 PM by Wiederinstandsetzung
What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 01:10 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | Female | KILO dog | Terrier cross | #47 | M: Tysta, Hoffen, Maze, Zadolt, Ginger

"Don't drag her into this!" Arrow snarled at the large male, glancing back at Tysta for support. Why did he trust the Cull? He was lying. Ginger had said Culls were manipulative. When she turned her eyes back to the massive dog, he had stiffened, ears swiveling forward. Frozen, not a single muscle quivered, his eyes were on the tunnel behind them.

Arrow whipped around, she couldn't see anything at first. It took a few moments for her to make out and recognize the shape in the tunnel.

Commander Ginger.

What was she doing?

"Commander Gin?" Backing up away from the massive black Cull, with her hackles raised and lips curled into a snarl. Arrow's muscles were bunched, ready to dash back into the tunnels, or fight at her leader's command.

What is Left of Us | Open!February 2, 2020 02:09 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Hero // Male // KILO // 39 // Wolf/German Shepard // M: Ginger, Tysta, Arrow, all

Hero followed his commader, his pawsteps nearly silent compaired to hers. He cursed Arrow quietly when the little dog called to Ginger, they had lost the element of suprise.

Tysta and Arrow looked beaten, but they were still breathing, good. Hero silently moved around Ginger and through the shadows behind the cull. Arrow had called out Ginger, not him. Hero had always been good at keeping quiet, especially after Ash died, stealth was easy and natural for him.

Lowering his shoulders and raising his hackles, Hero pinpointed the nearest cull, this one seemed to have taken up the commander's position. Hero was not strong, but he was fast, he darted forawrd and leaped up at the culls face (commander Hoffen), knocking him over, probably startling him, but not wounding him.

(Unless you want him to be hurt, it's your choice, Grimm. I hope it's okay for Hero to have knocked into Hoffen?)

"You seem to have hurt my companions." Hero said, his silky voice smooth and full of an unsaid threat. "I don't appreciate that very much." This wasn't a lie, surprisingly, Hero felt a strong hatrid towards these dogs for hurting Tysta and Arrow. For once he wasn't afraid to show it.

(Sorry if this is sloppy, I didn't have much time!)

Forums > Roleplay > Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   53 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us